Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Matchmaker~ A Dragon Shipping RP <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@NickelDragons

Royal moved close to see what he was doing better. She was absolutely fascinated by this process, the light from the stone giving off and illuminating her face and features.
@NickelDragons

Royal moved close to see what he was doing better. She was absolutely fascinated by this process, the light from the stone giving off and illuminating her face and features.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov

A couplw minutes passed until the claw tip stopped moving. A shaky breath fell from the male before he scratched in the Nature Flight symbol. The rune pulsed slightly before the color changed from yellow to a deep blue. His shoulders sagged slightly, and his body shuddered with each breath. "D-Don't know why but the process always leaves me breathless." He glanced up, not realizing Royal moved. His fins brushed her jaw bone slightly, causing the male to jump up.
@SamIamLuvDov

A couplw minutes passed until the claw tip stopped moving. A shaky breath fell from the male before he scratched in the Nature Flight symbol. The rune pulsed slightly before the color changed from yellow to a deep blue. His shoulders sagged slightly, and his body shuddered with each breath. "D-Don't know why but the process always leaves me breathless." He glanced up, not realizing Royal moved. His fins brushed her jaw bone slightly, causing the male to jump up.
@NickelDragons

"Oh! A-Are you okay there little dude? Sorry, I-I just wanted to see better is all." She asked, looking concerned. Not sure why, but when she looked at a dragon sympathetically, she changed. She would look different... and it seems as though it's not just magic that can leave a dragon breathless.
@NickelDragons

"Oh! A-Are you okay there little dude? Sorry, I-I just wanted to see better is all." She asked, looking concerned. Not sure why, but when she looked at a dragon sympathetically, she changed. She would look different... and it seems as though it's not just magic that can leave a dragon breathless.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
Hey just a quick question before I post my response. Since I have headcanoned Half guardians with the search, if royal and sully work out or dont work out, could I make her his charge? Its weird thing to ask i know.
@SamIamLuvDov
Hey just a quick question before I post my response. Since I have headcanoned Half guardians with the search, if royal and sully work out or dont work out, could I make her his charge? Its weird thing to ask i know.
@SamIamLuvDov
@NickelDragons Oh sure! Another reason why I made this thread was because I wanted to be able to be connected with other people's lairs and clans in some way without letting them go, so one way of doing that is through the dragon's lore, so go ahead! :3
@NickelDragons Oh sure! Another reason why I made this thread was because I wanted to be able to be connected with other people's lairs and clans in some way without letting them go, so one way of doing that is through the dragon's lore, so go ahead! :3
@SamIamLuvDov
(It does not have to be a reciprocal charge thing, Royal can have whatever she want. Dont feel like my request forces you to do the same.)

Sully felt like he was on fire. His blood felt as if it was flowing backwards. He tried to keep his face impassive and instead gripped the rune tightly. He found it. He found it. His charge. It was...her. Sully's thoughts ran wild with disbelief, shock, and terror. "I-I-I am fine!" came rolling out his mouth. He handed her the rune "It should be good. Keep it on you when you sleep tonight, as I said previously."
@SamIamLuvDov
(It does not have to be a reciprocal charge thing, Royal can have whatever she want. Dont feel like my request forces you to do the same.)

Sully felt like he was on fire. His blood felt as if it was flowing backwards. He tried to keep his face impassive and instead gripped the rune tightly. He found it. He found it. His charge. It was...her. Sully's thoughts ran wild with disbelief, shock, and terror. "I-I-I am fine!" came rolling out his mouth. He handed her the rune "It should be good. Keep it on you when you sleep tonight, as I said previously."
@NickelDragons
{Oh it's okay! I'll make him her charge if they end up a couple, if not then I won't, but you're still free to do so! :3}

"Oh well, a-alright. Where do I stay then?" She asked, taking the rune and placing it in her vest pocket.
@NickelDragons
{Oh it's okay! I'll make him her charge if they end up a couple, if not then I won't, but you're still free to do so! :3}

"Oh well, a-alright. Where do I stay then?" She asked, taking the rune and placing it in her vest pocket.
@SamIamLuvDov

Sully thought about it before he said "Wait here. I need to make a call." The male flitted over the guardian's head, and landed on the desk. Twisting a few buttons, an image of a blue skydancer could be seen "Hello Artemis? I have a favor." The two talked, finetuning the details. "That should be all. Thank you again." And the screen flickered backinto yellow brick. Turning to the female "Well. Our Ambassador said it should be about 15 to 20 minutes for a room to be fit to comfort. Taking the stairs, we would get there when they are done." He paused before his stature became nervous again."We can head out and up now if you want?"
@SamIamLuvDov

Sully thought about it before he said "Wait here. I need to make a call." The male flitted over the guardian's head, and landed on the desk. Twisting a few buttons, an image of a blue skydancer could be seen "Hello Artemis? I have a favor." The two talked, finetuning the details. "That should be all. Thank you again." And the screen flickered backinto yellow brick. Turning to the female "Well. Our Ambassador said it should be about 15 to 20 minutes for a room to be fit to comfort. Taking the stairs, we would get there when they are done." He paused before his stature became nervous again."We can head out and up now if you want?"
@NickelDragons

"Oh, well okay then." She shrugged, "Why not? I enjoy spending time with you." She chuckled. She always sounded so nonchalant and cool, yet sweet and kind.
@NickelDragons

"Oh, well okay then." She shrugged, "Why not? I enjoy spending time with you." She chuckled. She always sounded so nonchalant and cool, yet sweet and kind.
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18