Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Matchmaker~ A Dragon Shipping RP <3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The Windclaw giggled at his awkwardness, "Amaria, my name is Amaria, and you don't have to act so formal with me, it's not like I'm royalty or a princess or anything." She smiled sweetly.

{It's Okay :3}
The Windclaw giggled at his awkwardness, "Amaria, my name is Amaria, and you don't have to act so formal with me, it's not like I'm royalty or a princess or anything." She smiled sweetly.

{It's Okay :3}
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
Majestic gave a small nod, standing back up as his almost white hues look at Amaria–a somewhat nervous smile still pulling on his mouth, "Ah, well still... It's impolite for me to have done that and not even know who I was speaking to."

He almost seemed confused at what she said, but simply brushed it off.
Majestic gave a small nod, standing back up as his almost white hues look at Amaria–a somewhat nervous smile still pulling on his mouth, "Ah, well still... It's impolite for me to have done that and not even know who I was speaking to."

He almost seemed confused at what she said, but simply brushed it off.
"Well, if you say so." She shrugged and giggled. Suddenly, the group of male dragons that were still around her started bumping Majestic away.

"Hey hurry up buddy, we were here first." One of them spoke.
"Well, if you say so." She shrugged and giggled. Suddenly, the group of male dragons that were still around her started bumping Majestic away.

"Hey hurry up buddy, we were here first." One of them spoke.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
Add me to pinglist
Add me to pinglist
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
{ @TheElfDruid which one? New partners, thread open, or both?}
{ @TheElfDruid which one? New partners, thread open, or both?}
(boooth)
(boooth)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Unfamiliar with the way that the others were acting (though knowing why) his ice blue hues narrowed at the other males but he simply dipped his head to Amaria, "It was a pleasure meeting you but it seems as though other... events are taking place."

Almost seeming disappointed yet also somewhat relieved that he wasn't able to full forge a bond, he backed up a little bit.
Unfamiliar with the way that the others were acting (though knowing why) his ice blue hues narrowed at the other males but he simply dipped his head to Amaria, "It was a pleasure meeting you but it seems as though other... events are taking place."

Almost seeming disappointed yet also somewhat relieved that he wasn't able to full forge a bond, he backed up a little bit.
Amaria looked concerned in his direction as he left, "Oh... a-alright then. I hope to see you at another time I suppose." She smiled kindly. Despite all that happened around her, Amaria never stopped giving her attention to him.
Amaria looked concerned in his direction as he left, "Oh... a-alright then. I hope to see you at another time I suppose." She smiled kindly. Despite all that happened around her, Amaria never stopped giving her attention to him.
After a little bit, Majestic began to regret leaving Amaria with those... those jerks!
Because of that he turned and walked back to the area, standing tall and attempting to look larger than he was, his scruff fluffed up and his head feathers puffed up.

His tail swayed slowly behind his body as he walked forwards, clearing his throat and making his way to set himself apart in the circle of the other males. If any crudities were spoken, he ignored them and dipped his head to Amaria, "May I speak to you for a moment, Amaria?"
After a little bit, Majestic began to regret leaving Amaria with those... those jerks!
Because of that he turned and walked back to the area, standing tall and attempting to look larger than he was, his scruff fluffed up and his head feathers puffed up.

His tail swayed slowly behind his body as he walked forwards, clearing his throat and making his way to set himself apart in the circle of the other males. If any crudities were spoken, he ignored them and dipped his head to Amaria, "May I speak to you for a moment, Amaria?"
Amaria looked taken aback by his sudden boldness, but smiled and giggled as she nodded, allowing him to lead her out of the group.
"What did you want to tell me Magestic?" She asked him.
Amaria looked taken aback by his sudden boldness, but smiled and giggled as she nodded, allowing him to lead her out of the group.
"What did you want to tell me Magestic?" She asked him.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18