Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Matchmaker~ A Dragon Shipping RP <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Royal followed him, looking around and examining everything around her as she ascending just behind him.
"So erm, you're Sully than huh?" She asked, grabbing a book off of a shelf without permission and looking through it in curiosity.

@NickelDragons
Royal followed him, looking around and examining everything around her as she ascending just behind him.
"So erm, you're Sully than huh?" She asked, grabbing a book off of a shelf without permission and looking through it in curiosity.

@NickelDragons
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
"Mhmm." He said half-haphazardly. He turned to the female guardian, not lifting his face from the book. "What types of dreams does this curse inflict? Do you remember?" He pointed to a chair, and it levitated under the male with an expert ease. "Are they dreams of darkness, altered memories, ETC." He closed the book, and looked to the female.

@SamIamLuvDov
"Mhmm." He said half-haphazardly. He turned to the female guardian, not lifting his face from the book. "What types of dreams does this curse inflict? Do you remember?" He pointed to a chair, and it levitated under the male with an expert ease. "Are they dreams of darkness, altered memories, ETC." He closed the book, and looked to the female.

@SamIamLuvDov
@NickelDragons
Royal looked up from the book she was holding and at him, "Oh well uh, usually it's about shadowy figures of my family and friends coming after me, um, voices telling me I'm not good enough, some of me dying, uh, oh! And it gives me feelings of lonelyness." She explained.
@NickelDragons
Royal looked up from the book she was holding and at him, "Oh well uh, usually it's about shadowy figures of my family and friends coming after me, um, voices telling me I'm not good enough, some of me dying, uh, oh! And it gives me feelings of lonelyness." She explained.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDuv

"Really?" He said slightly shocked "Those sound like the classic effects of a Despair Demon." He waved his fingers slightly, and a book fluttered out and into his hand. Once the book landed into his hand, the pages fluttered and turned. The book stopped on a page with a dragon spirit dressed in rags, its eyes were hollowed out, and looked to be extremely pale. The page read;

Once upon a time, we classified these as demons of sloth, but we learned that despair demons are something quite different. They are not the antithesis of justice or valor, but rather of hope. They form nightmares tearing away the foundations of self and purpose. When brought into the world, they are most attracted to places the downtrodden populate: slums, prisons, and the like. The miasma they spread can lead to extreme behavior. We look for a rash of unexplained suicides, men and women so filled with grief they lash out. The most intelligent of these creatures are to be feared, for they not only feed on despair, they understand its causes... and seek to bring it about. From the shadows they ruin lives, drinking the tears of those who have no idea the cause of their misery is not random chance.

"Does that seem right to you?" He asked with a slight tilt to his head. He was trying to see if this was true.

(I got this from the Dragon Age Wiki lol)
@SamIamLuvDuv

"Really?" He said slightly shocked "Those sound like the classic effects of a Despair Demon." He waved his fingers slightly, and a book fluttered out and into his hand. Once the book landed into his hand, the pages fluttered and turned. The book stopped on a page with a dragon spirit dressed in rags, its eyes were hollowed out, and looked to be extremely pale. The page read;

Once upon a time, we classified these as demons of sloth, but we learned that despair demons are something quite different. They are not the antithesis of justice or valor, but rather of hope. They form nightmares tearing away the foundations of self and purpose. When brought into the world, they are most attracted to places the downtrodden populate: slums, prisons, and the like. The miasma they spread can lead to extreme behavior. We look for a rash of unexplained suicides, men and women so filled with grief they lash out. The most intelligent of these creatures are to be feared, for they not only feed on despair, they understand its causes... and seek to bring it about. From the shadows they ruin lives, drinking the tears of those who have no idea the cause of their misery is not random chance.

"Does that seem right to you?" He asked with a slight tilt to his head. He was trying to see if this was true.

(I got this from the Dragon Age Wiki lol)
@SamIamLuvDov -- I hope I don't Interrupt anything but I was wondering If I could perhaps be added to a pinglist at this moment in time? If you'd accept any of my dragons at the moment, I'd be thrilled! [indent]Though I would [i]Love[/i] to use Isotta or Majestic (Or possibly even Griselda but that would have to be a really good pairing with personalities as well as somewhat looks)! I don't exactly have all of their lore finished (or all of their outfits bought in that case) as of now but I can definitely finish them all super soon since I have pretty basic ideas![/indent] [center][i][b]Isotta[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34527913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345280/34527913_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i][b]Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore;[/b] Loves all, not quite literally but she tends to anyone who needs her help. She tends to be taken advantage[/i] a lot [i]since she cannot possibly think of not helping anyone who comes to her aid. Although she still goes and helps others without any hesitation, through the years she's gotten a little less lenient at what she does, She's always been gullible but now she at least knows, more or less, most of her boundaries[/i] [center][i][b]Majestic[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22115814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221159/22115814_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i][b]Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore;[/b] He's technically demisexual so any dragon (if they can get close enough to him and worm their way through his heart) will lead him and make him fall into a deep, horrible, no good, hopeless, terrifying, bottomless, and somewhat sweet pit of love. Due to happenings in his past though, he tends to wander off and not make too many friendships. He doesn't like to get into very tight bonds but he'll be the most awkward, fluffy, and adorable mess about it if it gets brought up.[/i] [center][i][b]Griselda[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33533628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335337/33533628_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i][b]Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore;[/b] Griselda is nothing short than a goddess, her shimmery wings, charming looks, glowing personality, and god-awful pride also happening to go along for the joyride of the century. She is a battle maiden, and because of that she will always answer the call-upon that anyone gives her[/i] even if she had plans for something else otherwise, [i]her heart belongs to battle(or so she says), the losses grieving from it though not reaching her at all as she continues battling alongside other dragons in wars that she sees as[/i] fit [i]for her 'standards' of doing what is 'good'. Because of that 'Valiant' title she holds so dear, she cannot see the neutral grays between the 'good' and 'bad' nor can she wrap her head around the fact that there is actually no 'good' or 'bad', just different sides. All, in all though, she needs someone who can bring her down to earth (both figuratively and literally) so Griselda can find what really happens in the midst of a war and possibly try to redirect her fiery passion for battle into a more authoritarian view of the world and help those wars resolve as quickly as they start. She has little to no preferences but she undoubtedly likes those with strong hearts and stubborn personalities.[/i]
@SamIamLuvDov --

I hope I don't Interrupt anything but I was wondering If I could perhaps be added to a pinglist at this moment in time?

If you'd accept any of my dragons at the moment, I'd be thrilled!
Though I would Love to use Isotta or Majestic (Or possibly even Griselda but that would have to be a really good pairing with personalities as well as somewhat looks)! I don't exactly have all of their lore finished (or all of their outfits bought in that case) as of now but I can definitely finish them all super soon since I have pretty basic ideas!

Isotta
Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore; Loves all, not quite literally but she tends to anyone who needs her help. She tends to be taken advantage a lot since she cannot possibly think of not helping anyone who comes to her aid.
Although she still goes and helps others without any hesitation, through the years she's gotten a little less lenient at what she does, She's always been gullible but now she at least knows, more or less, most of her boundaries

Majestic
Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore; He's technically demisexual so any dragon (if they can get close enough to him and worm their way through his heart) will lead him and make him fall into a deep, horrible, no good, hopeless, terrifying, bottomless, and somewhat sweet pit of love.
Due to happenings in his past though, he tends to wander off and not make too many friendships.
He doesn't like to get into very tight bonds but he'll be the most awkward, fluffy, and adorable mess about it if it gets brought up.

Griselda
Preferences/Somewhat summarized Lore; Griselda is nothing short than a goddess, her shimmery wings, charming looks, glowing personality, and god-awful pride also happening to go along for the joyride of the century. She is a battle maiden, and because of that she will always answer the call-upon that anyone gives her even if she had plans for something else otherwise, her heart belongs to battle(or so she says), the losses grieving from it though not reaching her at all as she continues battling alongside other dragons in wars that she sees as fit for her 'standards' of doing what is 'good'. Because of that 'Valiant' title she holds so dear, she cannot see the neutral grays between the 'good' and 'bad' nor can she wrap her head around the fact that there is actually no 'good' or 'bad', just different sides.

All, in all though, she needs someone who can bring her down to earth (both figuratively and literally) so Griselda can find what really happens in the midst of a war and possibly try to redirect her fiery passion for battle into a more authoritarian view of the world and help those wars resolve as quickly as they start. She has little to no preferences but she undoubtedly likes those with strong hearts and stubborn personalities.
@NickelDragons

Royal blinked her eyes a few times before shaking her head and glancing up at him.
"Y-Yah kinda, wow that is creepy..." She stated, referring to how Sully knew her problem right away.
@NickelDragons

Royal blinked her eyes a few times before shaking her head and glancing up at him.
"Y-Yah kinda, wow that is creepy..." She stated, referring to how Sully knew her problem right away.
@Lambsauce Alright no problem! I take it the reason you would like to be added to the pinglist is because you would prefer to roleplay on this thread directly, is that correct?
@Lambsauce Alright no problem! I take it the reason you would like to be added to the pinglist is because you would prefer to roleplay on this thread directly, is that correct?
@SamIamLuvDov --

Thank goodness!
And yes, I was hoping for any sort of RP thread we could partake in! I don't necessarily care too much on any certain thread but I'd be fine with waiting as well as starting if that was the deal.
@SamIamLuvDov --

Thank goodness!
And yes, I was hoping for any sort of RP thread we could partake in! I don't necessarily care too much on any certain thread but I'd be fine with waiting as well as starting if that was the deal.
@Lambsauce Alright, no problem I'll add you :3 I'll ping you once I'm finished with the current person
@Lambsauce Alright, no problem I'll add you :3 I'll ping you once I'm finished with the current person
@SamIamLuvDov --
Thanks a bunch, Have fun with your current setup!
(they seem pretty cute together looks wise!)
@SamIamLuvDov --
Thanks a bunch, Have fun with your current setup!
(they seem pretty cute together looks wise!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18