Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Matchmaker~ A Dragon Shipping RP <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@SamIamLuvDov

"Alright then, follow me." He smiled slightly before flapping his wings. The male headed out of the room. Upon the female leaving said room, the male shut the door and locked it. Most of the clan was up now, all walks of life roaming the halls. "Hope you cam keep up." He teased before heading to the ascending staircase.

Upon getting to the ideal floor, it appeared to he a long hallway with doors lining the sides. "These are the rooms we loan to outsiders. The room should be up to nature dragon standards, if not let me know." He responded as they stopped in front of a door. Turning the nob, the duo entered the room.
@SamIamLuvDov

"Alright then, follow me." He smiled slightly before flapping his wings. The male headed out of the room. Upon the female leaving said room, the male shut the door and locked it. Most of the clan was up now, all walks of life roaming the halls. "Hope you cam keep up." He teased before heading to the ascending staircase.

Upon getting to the ideal floor, it appeared to he a long hallway with doors lining the sides. "These are the rooms we loan to outsiders. The room should be up to nature dragon standards, if not let me know." He responded as they stopped in front of a door. Turning the nob, the duo entered the room.
@NickelDragons

Royal smiled, "Oh thanks so much man, you're a real friend." She said, leaning over and hugging him softly, his body fitting in her arms almost perfectly.
@NickelDragons

Royal smiled, "Oh thanks so much man, you're a real friend." She said, leaning over and hugging him softly, his body fitting in her arms almost perfectly.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov

He chuckled "It's no problem my friend." Realizing where he was caused him to flush slightly. "Well...Are ya hungry? We can go over what's gonna go on in the dreamscape while we wait for lunch.. or is it dinner now?"
@SamIamLuvDov

He chuckled "It's no problem my friend." Realizing where he was caused him to flush slightly. "Well...Are ya hungry? We can go over what's gonna go on in the dreamscape while we wait for lunch.. or is it dinner now?"
@NickelDragons

Royal chuckled as she pulled back from him.
"I dunno honestly, but whatever time it I said I'm starven'! I hope you aren't asking me out on a date or anything." She smirked, nudging him a bit.
@NickelDragons

Royal chuckled as she pulled back from him.
"I dunno honestly, but whatever time it I said I'm starven'! I hope you aren't asking me out on a date or anything." She smirked, nudging him a bit.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov

The male chuckled as he grabbed an item appeared to be made out of glass and metal. "Do you want me to order for you then?" He said with a teasing tone, an odd but nice sound. He turned on the item, and clicked on it a few times before asking "Well whatcha feelin' for food? I can work the tablet, just let me know."
@SamIamLuvDov

The male chuckled as he grabbed an item appeared to be made out of glass and metal. "Do you want me to order for you then?" He said with a teasing tone, an odd but nice sound. He turned on the item, and clicked on it a few times before asking "Well whatcha feelin' for food? I can work the tablet, just let me know."
"Uh, anything really!" She said smiling, "You can just ask my best friend, I will literally eat ANYTHING! So, surprise me!" She shrugged.
"Uh, anything really!" She said smiling, "You can just ask my best friend, I will literally eat ANYTHING! So, surprise me!" She shrugged.
Pressing on the screen a few more times, the male nodded before he turned off the tablet. "I just grabbed the recommended dishes." He shrugged slightly before he went into a slightly more business tone. "So do you have any questions about the process so far?"
Pressing on the screen a few more times, the male nodded before he turned off the tablet. "I just grabbed the recommended dishes." He shrugged slightly before he went into a slightly more business tone. "So do you have any questions about the process so far?"
"Um, n-not really." Royal admitted, "But I kinda wanna know more about you if that's okay!" She smiled happily at him. For a tomboy, she sure seemed pretty happy most of the time.

{Oh I just realized I started not pinging you, oops ^^;}
"Um, n-not really." Royal admitted, "But I kinda wanna know more about you if that's okay!" She smiled happily at him. For a tomboy, she sure seemed pretty happy most of the time.

{Oh I just realized I started not pinging you, oops ^^;}
@SamIamLuvDov

{Its okay lol}

He blinked owlishly, "M-Me? Well where should I begin?" He paused, nervously tapping his finger on the tablet. "Well, My mentors are also my caretakers?" He said hesitantly before saying " I was apart of a peace treaty between this clan and my birth parent's clan. Our resident surgeons traded one of their eggs in the transaction." He put away the tablet before sitting his head on his interconnected hands. "My caretakers are Light Flight Imperials with scales as bright as the sun. My 'mother' if you will is sick. Nothing infectious, but from what I heard it allows her to see Demons but if she is around her parents, her health suddenly deteriorates. Coughing up blood, weakness, etc. " The statements, as shocking as they are, were said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"My 'father' is a warrior, who has been fighting them for years. He was also suffering from Drug Addiction. His powers come from the drug he was addicted to. " He paused "BUT! More about myself I guess. They trained me to see and eliminate demons, physically in the world or those possessing individuals such as yourself."
@SamIamLuvDov

{Its okay lol}

He blinked owlishly, "M-Me? Well where should I begin?" He paused, nervously tapping his finger on the tablet. "Well, My mentors are also my caretakers?" He said hesitantly before saying " I was apart of a peace treaty between this clan and my birth parent's clan. Our resident surgeons traded one of their eggs in the transaction." He put away the tablet before sitting his head on his interconnected hands. "My caretakers are Light Flight Imperials with scales as bright as the sun. My 'mother' if you will is sick. Nothing infectious, but from what I heard it allows her to see Demons but if she is around her parents, her health suddenly deteriorates. Coughing up blood, weakness, etc. " The statements, as shocking as they are, were said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"My 'father' is a warrior, who has been fighting them for years. He was also suffering from Drug Addiction. His powers come from the drug he was addicted to. " He paused "BUT! More about myself I guess. They trained me to see and eliminate demons, physically in the world or those possessing individuals such as yourself."
@NickelDragons

Royal blinked a few times, "Woah! That's a lot to live through little dude! How can you sound so okay?" She asked, sounding quite surprised.
@NickelDragons

Royal blinked a few times, "Woah! That's a lot to live through little dude! How can you sound so okay?" She asked, sounding quite surprised.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18