Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~ • ~Sam Iam's Art and Stories~ • ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=7]Welcome to my [s]Creative Trash Pile[/s] Art and Stories Thread![/size][/center] [center][img]https://pre07.deviantart.net/2e82/th/pre/i/2017/229/1/2/da_id_by_samiamluvdov-dbkch7o.png[/img][/center] My DeviantArt: https://samiamluvdov.deviantart.com Hiya! The name's Sam Iam, and welcome to my fiction stories and art dump thread! I have a DeviantArt page where I can throw all this stuff on BUUUUT some people just don't have access to it or don't have accounts in order to give feedback etc, so I decided to make this for those poor unfortunate souls! Feel free to give me critiques and everything, I'm open to it all! :3 No art trades or commissions please, I'm already busy as it is ^^; [u]Artwork[/u]: Honestly they are just scattered about everywhere, so unless you would like me to make a directory for my art, I think I'll just leave this blank as of now ^^; If you would like to be notified for when I post more art please let me know! [center][u][size=5]Featured Artwork[/size][/u][/center] [center][img]https://pre01.deviantart.net/c8af/th/pre/i/2017/243/a/7/he_lied_to_us_____batim_fanart__by_samiamluvdov-dbls3ia.jpg[/img][/center] [u]Stories[/u]: The two projects I'm currently working on are to Flight Rising based, but they are both fantasy fiction. Down below is a helpful directory to the chapters of the stories so far and a small description of both. Underneath that are the prolouges of the said stories in order to get a better feel for what the stories are like. If you would like to be notified for when the next chapters are posted, just ask to be added to the pinglist! :3 Thanks again for clicking and I hop you like it! I'm open to constructive criticism, but please do not be rude, mean or hurtful. [u][b]Fantasy Escape[/b][/u] When a rag-tag group of eight pre-teens stumble upon a portal to another world while on their Grade 9 Retreat, they end up in a land called 'Outcastia,' filled with monsters, creatures, and dragons that they could only imagine existed. They find out that they are the next chosen ones, otherwise known as The Brotherhood, to defeat a man by the name of The Dark Sorcerer, who wants to destroy this world with his dark magic and plans to turn it into his own twisted paradise. [u]Book 1: Rise of a New Brotherhood[/u] Prolouge- Below [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2238712/2]Chapter 1[/url]- 10th response down [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2238712/3]Chapter 2[/url]- 5th response down [u][b]Descendants: The Untold Tales[/b][/u] This story follows the adventures of Jazzie and her three closest friends as they have misadventures and try their best to survive their three years in high school while also preparing themselves for the inevitability of the barrier that keeps the villains of this land locked away braking, forcing them all to fight in order to protect what they love; each other. Oh, and did I mention they're all the sons and daughters of famous Disney characters? [u]Season 1[/u] Prolouge- Below
Welcome to my Creative Trash Pile Art and Stories Thread!
da_id_by_samiamluvdov-dbkch7o.png
My DeviantArt: https://samiamluvdov.deviantart.com
Hiya! The name's Sam Iam, and welcome to my fiction stories and art dump thread! I have a DeviantArt page where I can throw all this stuff on BUUUUT some people just don't have access to it or don't have accounts in order to give feedback etc, so I decided to make this for those poor unfortunate souls! Feel free to give me critiques and everything, I'm open to it all! :3 No art trades or commissions please, I'm already busy as it is ^^;

Artwork:
Honestly they are just scattered about everywhere, so unless you would like me to make a directory for my art, I think I'll just leave this blank as of now ^^; If you would like to be notified for when I post more art please let me know!

Featured Artwork
he_lied_to_us_____batim_fanart__by_samiamluvdov-dbls3ia.jpg

Stories:
The two projects I'm currently working on are to Flight Rising based, but they are both fantasy fiction. Down below is a helpful directory to the chapters of the stories so far and a small description of both. Underneath that are the prolouges of the said stories in order to get a better feel for what the stories are like. If you would like to be notified for when the next chapters are posted, just ask to be added to the pinglist! :3 Thanks again for clicking and I hop you like it! I'm open to constructive criticism, but please do not be rude, mean or hurtful.

Fantasy Escape
When a rag-tag group of eight pre-teens stumble upon a portal to another world while on their Grade 9 Retreat, they end up in a land called 'Outcastia,' filled with monsters, creatures, and dragons that they could only imagine existed. They find out that they are the next chosen ones, otherwise known as The Brotherhood, to defeat a man by the name of The Dark Sorcerer, who wants to destroy this world with his dark magic and plans to turn it into his own twisted paradise.

Book 1: Rise of a New Brotherhood
Prolouge- Below
Chapter 1- 10th response down
Chapter 2- 5th response down

Descendants: The Untold Tales
This story follows the adventures of Jazzie and her three closest friends as they have misadventures and try their best to survive their three years in high school while also preparing themselves for the inevitability of the barrier that keeps the villains of this land locked away braking, forcing them all to fight in order to protect what they love; each other. Oh, and did I mention they're all the sons and daughters of famous Disney characters?

Season 1
Prolouge- Below
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
Pinglist:

General: @EurasianLynx @Paxportal27 @Bromine @thestuffedanimal

Fantasy Escape: @Lightshadow101

Descendants: The Untold Tales: None

New Artwork: None
Pinglist:

General: @EurasianLynx @Paxportal27 @Bromine @thestuffedanimal

Fantasy Escape: @Lightshadow101

Descendants: The Untold Tales: None

New Artwork: None
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
Prologues

So since no one else has been notifying me I suppose you three will be the only ones reading these for now! So right now I'm going to send the prologues to my two stories. You guys let me know which one you wanna read first and I'll start posting that! Note: I've been writing both stories back and forth, so one of them has WAY more chapters done than the other one, so once I've sent all of one, I'll have to start sending to other one. Sound good? Great! Here they are!

~Descendants: The Untold Tales~
A Disney Fan-Fiction Story
Written by: Sam Iam
Co-written by: Silver Wing
Theme Song: "Rotten to the Core" by Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart and Sofia Carson, Disney's Descendants
Quote: "Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us dragons exists, but because they tell us they can be beaten." ~Neil Gaiman
Introduction

Once upon a time, long long ago, well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her beast and, instead of a honeymoon, united all of the fairy tale kingdoms and named it, 'The United States of Auradon.' All the villains, however, along with their children, were cast out to an island off the coast of Auradon called 'The Isle of the Lost,' where they would all live out their natural lives, or so they thought. Queen Belle and King Adam had a son named Ben who, as his first royal proclamation, decided to invite four children from the Isle to come live in Auradon and attend Auradon Prep. These children were Jay; son of Jafar, Evie; daughter of the Evil Queen, Carlos; son of Cruella de Veil, and Mal; daughter of Maleficent, and, long story short, all of whom ended up turning good at the end and decided to stay in Auradon forever. About two years past and the four of them, along with Ben, decided to invite another group of villain descendants to come live with them, because they thought that if they could turn good, so could they right? Well, not so much. When the group arrived, well, let's just say things weren't exactly peachy keen around here, how about I tell you about it? My name's Jazzie; daughter of Queen Jasmine and Sultan Aladdin of Agrabah, and this is my story.

~Fantasy Escape: Rise of a New Brotherhood~
A Fantasy Fiction Story
Co-Written by: Silver Wing
Art by: Silver Wing
Theme Song: Young Blood-Bea Miller
Quote: Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality, it's a way of understanding it"
~Lloyd Alexander
Prologue

In a land different than ours
In many different ways
Lives the citizens of Outcastia
Who live out their normal days

Well, that was the case
Until the day
That they felt that their freedom
Was being stripped away

For a man that was kind
Gentle and true
Made a horrible mistake
That he could not undo

And sent an evil darkness
Upon all of the land
And the citizens were so shocked
That they didn't even have a plan

As to what to do
Or how to come about this
The event, The Black Plague
Was one that people thought they could not fix

But hope was soon to come
For a band of heroes would rise
Made up of strange and odd young teens
Who would silence the citizen's desperate cries

Soon enough, the deed was done
And the land was now saved
But this evil man, The Dark Sorcerer
Would come back to enslave

The people once more
For this battle had not reached it's end
And the King of Outcastia was aware of this
That the next fight was just around the bend

Years went by
And the heroes had disappeared
But not before transferring their powers within stones
For there was something that they couldn't help but fear

Now, the time has come
As some thought would
For a new group of teens to be chosen
The Rise of a New Brotherhood

@EurasianLynx @Paxportal27 @Bromine
Prologues

So since no one else has been notifying me I suppose you three will be the only ones reading these for now! So right now I'm going to send the prologues to my two stories. You guys let me know which one you wanna read first and I'll start posting that! Note: I've been writing both stories back and forth, so one of them has WAY more chapters done than the other one, so once I've sent all of one, I'll have to start sending to other one. Sound good? Great! Here they are!

~Descendants: The Untold Tales~
A Disney Fan-Fiction Story
Co-written by: Silver Wing
Theme Song: "Rotten to the Core" by Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart and Sofia Carson, Disney's Descendants
Quote: "Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us dragons exists, but because they tell us they can be beaten." ~Neil Gaiman
Introduction

Once upon a time, long long ago, well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her beast and, instead of a honeymoon, united all of the fairy tale kingdoms and named it, 'The United States of Auradon.' All the villains, however, along with their children, were cast out to an island off the coast of Auradon called 'The Isle of the Lost,' where they would all live out their natural lives, or so they thought. Queen Belle and King Adam had a son named Ben who, as his first royal proclamation, decided to invite four children from the Isle to come live in Auradon and attend Auradon Prep. These children were Jay; son of Jafar, Evie; daughter of the Evil Queen, Carlos; son of Cruella de Veil, and Mal; daughter of Maleficent, and, long story short, all of whom ended up turning good at the end and decided to stay in Auradon forever. About two years past and the four of them, along with Ben, decided to invite another group of villain descendants to come live with them, because they thought that if they could turn good, so could they right? Well, not so much. When the group arrived, well, let's just say things weren't exactly peachy keen around here, how about I tell you about it? My name's Jazzie; daughter of Queen Jasmine and Sultan Aladdin of Agrabah, and this is my story.

~Fantasy Escape: Rise of a New Brotherhood~
A Fantasy Fiction Story
Co-Written by: Silver Wing
Art by: Silver Wing
Theme Song: Young Blood-Bea Miller
Quote: Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality, it's a way of understanding it"
~Lloyd Alexander
Prologue

In a land different than ours
In many different ways
Lives the citizens of Outcastia
Who live out their normal days

Well, that was the case
Until the day
That they felt that their freedom
Was being stripped away

For a man that was kind
Gentle and true
Made a horrible mistake
That he could not undo

And sent an evil darkness
Upon all of the land
And the citizens were so shocked
That they didn't even have a plan

As to what to do
Or how to come about this
The event, The Black Plague
Was one that people thought they could not fix

But hope was soon to come
For a band of heroes would rise
Made up of strange and odd young teens
Who would silence the citizen's desperate cries

Soon enough, the deed was done
And the land was now saved
But this evil man, The Dark Sorcerer
Would come back to enslave

The people once more
For this battle had not reached it's end
And the King of Outcastia was aware of this
That the next fight was just around the bend

Years went by
And the heroes had disappeared
But not before transferring their powers within stones
For there was something that they couldn't help but fear

Now, the time has come
As some thought would
For a new group of teens to be chosen
The Rise of a New Brotherhood

@EurasianLynx @Paxportal27 @Bromine
@SamIamLuvDov
yaas, i'd love to read them they sound c oo l
@SamIamLuvDov
yaas, i'd love to read them they sound c oo l
pj11X8O.png ______

he/him • fr+7
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
Give me stories I like stories

Amateur writers are the best what are you talking about I'm an amateur writer we're the awesome crew bc we're full of ideas but not egotistical about them

(Not to say that experienced writers can't be awesome, I mean I've talked to a fanfiction writer who has actual published books and she's super nice it's crazy how sweet she is in responding to fans. It's just that there's those few bad apples)

Add me to pinglist must get short few hours of sleep b4 work but will read... technically this evening tbh
Give me stories I like stories

Amateur writers are the best what are you talking about I'm an amateur writer we're the awesome crew bc we're full of ideas but not egotistical about them

(Not to say that experienced writers can't be awesome, I mean I've talked to a fanfiction writer who has actual published books and she's super nice it's crazy how sweet she is in responding to fans. It's just that there's those few bad apples)

Add me to pinglist must get short few hours of sleep b4 work but will read... technically this evening tbh
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@Bromine Oh thank you for showing an intrest! I would love to show you some of my stories! Would you like to be added to the ping list?

@EurasianLynx Oh you are 100% right! I can totally add you to the ping list! Do you happen to know anyone else who you think might be intrested? I would love to have a lot of people reading my stuff! :3
@Bromine Oh thank you for showing an intrest! I would love to show you some of my stories! Would you like to be added to the ping list?

@EurasianLynx Oh you are 100% right! I can totally add you to the ping list! Do you happen to know anyone else who you think might be intrested? I would love to have a lot of people reading my stuff! :3
@SamIamLuvDov

As an amateur writer as well (I write mostly fan fics and haven't been writing much recently since I procrastinate lol) I would love to read your stories! Only question is if I'd ever get to reading them due to procrastination or having to read trough my older sister's stuff haha X)
@SamIamLuvDov

As an amateur writer as well (I write mostly fan fics and haven't been writing much recently since I procrastinate lol) I would love to read your stories! Only question is if I'd ever get to reading them due to procrastination or having to read trough my older sister's stuff haha X)
2172295b9523468118b7cd8b69c4ab8c.gif
@Paxportal27 Haha, I'm the exact same way XD So would you like to be added to the ping list, or do you wanna subscribe?
@Paxportal27 Haha, I'm the exact same way XD So would you like to be added to the ping list, or do you wanna subscribe?
@SamIamLuvDov

Either one is fine with me as long as i get your writing to read at some point lol
@SamIamLuvDov

Either one is fine with me as long as i get your writing to read at some point lol
2172295b9523468118b7cd8b69c4ab8c.gif
@Paxportal27 Haha, sounds good!
@Paxportal27 Haha, sounds good!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7