Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Matchmaker~ A Dragon Shipping RP <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@SamIamLuvDov

"Well it's because I never knew my birth parents." He shrugged his shoulders "They did nothing for me, while those in this clan did. My caretakers raised me in place of their actual children. They gave me tools to survive." He tilted his head realizing something "I mean to say that I know this clan only, not the other one. Why should I be angry over something I have never even experienced? Though now that I have gotten older, I have been slightly...on edge." His face pinched before saying "No that is not the right word...AHH! incomplete. yes that sounds better"
@SamIamLuvDov

"Well it's because I never knew my birth parents." He shrugged his shoulders "They did nothing for me, while those in this clan did. My caretakers raised me in place of their actual children. They gave me tools to survive." He tilted his head realizing something "I mean to say that I know this clan only, not the other one. Why should I be angry over something I have never even experienced? Though now that I have gotten older, I have been slightly...on edge." His face pinched before saying "No that is not the right word...AHH! incomplete. yes that sounds better"
@NickelDragons

Royal nodded, "I see, well at least you had a family..." She sighed, losing her happier tone as she hung her head a bit.
@NickelDragons

Royal nodded, "I see, well at least you had a family..." She sighed, losing her happier tone as she hung her head a bit.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov

His eyes widened, he shot up in his seat. "Sorry sorry sorry... I didn't mean to rub it in." His face darkened in embarrassment as he saw the female's facial expression dropped. "I guess you do not like it when people take family for granted?"
@SamIamLuvDov

His eyes widened, he shot up in his seat. "Sorry sorry sorry... I didn't mean to rub it in." His face darkened in embarrassment as he saw the female's facial expression dropped. "I guess you do not like it when people take family for granted?"
@NickelDragons

Royal shrugged, "Meh, I-I'm used to it, but yah, it does sometimes put me off." She sighed, "...Sul, who do you love?"
@NickelDragons

Royal shrugged, "Meh, I-I'm used to it, but yah, it does sometimes put me off." She sighed, "...Sul, who do you love?"
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov

At the female's question, Sully's head snapped up. "Well...I...Um. Platonically I have a few people I love. But Romantically I-" A knocking on the door caused the fae to jump. "I'll get that," He flew up to the door and opened it. After exchanging some pleasantries with the dragon, the dragon set the food on the table and left. He fluttered back to his seat. "Back to the question. Well currently I do not have a mate." He rubbed his shoulders slightly "But I have been open to it quite recently."
@SamIamLuvDov

At the female's question, Sully's head snapped up. "Well...I...Um. Platonically I have a few people I love. But Romantically I-" A knocking on the door caused the fae to jump. "I'll get that," He flew up to the door and opened it. After exchanging some pleasantries with the dragon, the dragon set the food on the table and left. He fluttered back to his seat. "Back to the question. Well currently I do not have a mate." He rubbed his shoulders slightly "But I have been open to it quite recently."
@NickelDragons

"Oh really?" She asked, her mouth full of food as she spoke, but she made sure not to spit any out as she said this. To a normal dragon she looked like such a slob, but right now, she looked like just a sweet dragon who likes to eat, and greatly appreciates food.
She swallowed, "And how's that?"
@NickelDragons

"Oh really?" She asked, her mouth full of food as she spoke, but she made sure not to spit any out as she said this. To a normal dragon she looked like such a slob, but right now, she looked like just a sweet dragon who likes to eat, and greatly appreciates food.
She swallowed, "And how's that?"
@SamIamLuvDov

The male ate slowly, and seemingly like nobility. "Well, I personally do not know." His expression softened slightly "I hope that they get that I enjoy their presence but I cannot tell." He took a couple more bites "How about yourself? Have any dragon you are interested in?"
@SamIamLuvDov

The male ate slowly, and seemingly like nobility. "Well, I personally do not know." His expression softened slightly "I hope that they get that I enjoy their presence but I cannot tell." He took a couple more bites "How about yourself? Have any dragon you are interested in?"
@NickelDragons

"Meh, not really." She admitted, "No male has really liked me all that much so I kinda stopped trying a long time ago." She shrugged, trying to sound nonchalant, but Sully could tell there was a sad undertone to her voice.
"Until some male comes to me, I guess I'll be alone for awhile."
@NickelDragons

"Meh, not really." She admitted, "No male has really liked me all that much so I kinda stopped trying a long time ago." She shrugged, trying to sound nonchalant, but Sully could tell there was a sad undertone to her voice.
"Until some male comes to me, I guess I'll be alone for awhile."
@SamIamLuvDov

The male breathed in slightly "I think one will come soon." he flushed slightly before he grabbed his fork and uncharacteristically shoved a bite of his food into his mouth. {Why did I say that} The male thought to himself. His tale whipped from left to right slightly out of nervousness.
@SamIamLuvDov

The male breathed in slightly "I think one will come soon." he flushed slightly before he grabbed his fork and uncharacteristically shoved a bite of his food into his mouth. {Why did I say that} The male thought to himself. His tale whipped from left to right slightly out of nervousness.
@NickelDragons

Royal glanced up at him, almost in a surprised manner. "Y-You really think so?" She asked in a way that made it sound like it was the first time anyone had ever had faith in her or her life.
@NickelDragons

Royal glanced up at him, almost in a surprised manner. "Y-You really think so?" She asked in a way that made it sound like it was the first time anyone had ever had faith in her or her life.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18