Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76
((Aah sorry, perhaps you could enforce some kind of post cooldown
Also Meri is a he :^)))

Meri shrugged. He had been planning to leave, spending the night tangled in one of the giant acacia trees, but this was fine too. "Well, if you don't mind..." The Imperial walked over to a spot a few dozen meters away and began to dig his own refuge. "Wouldn't want you to be crushed in my sleep," he called to the others, chuckling dryly. With a practiced flick of his claw, a ball of light was summoned and floated over to the others, pulsating and glowing gently. He wouldn't have done it for any other dragon, but this strange mixture of dragons posed almost no threat.

Curling up in a manner expected of a Spiral, Meri looked up at the stars above. The night was oddly calm, he thought, tensing slightly. It was all too good to be true. Sooner or later, one of those dragons would murder the others in their sleep. No one would ever know what happened; they were in the remote desert, after all. What's gotten into me, the Imperial thought, I'm getting softer. In a place like this, you can't afford to let your guard down.

----
(((ANYONE UP FOR SOME KINDA BEASTCLAN ATTACK?)))
((Aah sorry, perhaps you could enforce some kind of post cooldown
Also Meri is a he :^)))

Meri shrugged. He had been planning to leave, spending the night tangled in one of the giant acacia trees, but this was fine too. "Well, if you don't mind..." The Imperial walked over to a spot a few dozen meters away and began to dig his own refuge. "Wouldn't want you to be crushed in my sleep," he called to the others, chuckling dryly. With a practiced flick of his claw, a ball of light was summoned and floated over to the others, pulsating and glowing gently. He wouldn't have done it for any other dragon, but this strange mixture of dragons posed almost no threat.

Curling up in a manner expected of a Spiral, Meri looked up at the stars above. The night was oddly calm, he thought, tensing slightly. It was all too good to be true. Sooner or later, one of those dragons would murder the others in their sleep. No one would ever know what happened; they were in the remote desert, after all. What's gotten into me, the Imperial thought, I'm getting softer. In a place like this, you can't afford to let your guard down.

----
(((ANYONE UP FOR SOME KINDA BEASTCLAN ATTACK?)))
05qhES2.png
((I'm down!))
((I'm down!))

{ Sorry, I'll get a new post up in a bit. It posted one last night but the directed dragons didn't acknowledge it, so I deleted it. I would totally be up for Beastclans!

EDIT;; perhaps I could introduce my character along with the following of Beastclans?}

{ Sorry, I'll get a new post up in a bit. It posted one last night but the directed dragons didn't acknowledge it, so I deleted it. I would totally be up for Beastclans!

EDIT;; perhaps I could introduce my character along with the following of Beastclans?}
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
((@Whim, sorry I hope it wasn't me, since I missed so much I kinda skimmed the RP up to this point. I hope I didn't miss a post directed at me.

Maybe you should be a prisoner of the Beast Clans that we free?))
((@Whim, sorry I hope it wasn't me, since I missed so much I kinda skimmed the RP up to this point. I hope I didn't miss a post directed at me.

Maybe you should be a prisoner of the Beast Clans that we free?))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
(( Uhh, it might be a little too soon for an attack, I think? Again, not everyone has replied yet, and such a jump of time would be very inconvenient to them. Besides, it's still the mid of the day, there's a bunch of hours before it gets dark ^^' ))
(( Uhh, it might be a little too soon for an attack, I think? Again, not everyone has replied yet, and such a jump of time would be very inconvenient to them. Besides, it's still the mid of the day, there's a bunch of hours before it gets dark ^^' ))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
(Yeah, maybe one after a few hours in real time have gone by)
(Yeah, maybe one after a few hours in real time have gone by)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
(( I meant like, midday in-plot. Sorry if that wasn't clear lol
About the cooldown, I think that a minimum of two other posts between your answers seems reasonable ^^ Als for the inactivity, I decided to make a two-days maximum before we move the plot on. Unless you've alerted us, of course, if we know that you won't be here for some time, the time limit may increase ^^

Does it sound fair to you guys? ))
(( I meant like, midday in-plot. Sorry if that wasn't clear lol
About the cooldown, I think that a minimum of two other posts between your answers seems reasonable ^^ Als for the inactivity, I decided to make a two-days maximum before we move the plot on. Unless you've alerted us, of course, if we know that you won't be here for some time, the time limit may increase ^^

Does it sound fair to you guys? ))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
((@Meias that sounds perfect))
((@Meias that sounds perfect))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
((Yeah that's totally fine))
((Yeah that's totally fine))
(Sure, sounds great. To let you know, I won't be on for most of the day.)
(Sure, sounds great. To let you know, I won't be on for most of the day.)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76