Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Tigress felt satisfaction bloom in her as the group all seemed to agree. Tokal would be taken prisoner. She made her way over to the serpent pinned beneath Hera, and none-too-gently proceeded to remove every weapon she could reach and toss them to the side. All the while, her flaming eyes focused coldly upon Tokal's expression. Her shoulder still bled lightly, her life essence dripping slowly down toward her claws. With the very arm that was injured, she firmly gripped Tokal's throat, just lightly enough to not cut off air flow. Her lips curled up, and her gaze flared, showing the dangerous and wild soul that raged within her. She held the Serthis' gaze, staring into her soul, through the eyes. She saw no mercy there.
"If you even try to lift a claw against one of these dragons again, Tokal-sen, not even the Deities will be able to save you from my wrath. You were foolish to think we would so easily betray each other. You are at our mercy now, so if you value your Beastly life, you will come quietly and keep the days you have left." Her voice was quiet, and held a distinct lack of emotion. She removed her claws, watching as a few drops of red fell upon the Serthis' scales.
Threatening the other snake with her injured limb was an insult all it's own, and Tigress knew it. She'd been pinning Tokal with the weakest part of her.
It was true that she'd only been able to because Tokal had already been pinned by Hera, but the principle remained. Satisfied with that fact, Tigress turned to the others. "We should use a combination of magical and physical bindings." She suggested, not wanting to take even a slight risk with their new 'friend'.
Tigress felt satisfaction bloom in her as the group all seemed to agree. Tokal would be taken prisoner. She made her way over to the serpent pinned beneath Hera, and none-too-gently proceeded to remove every weapon she could reach and toss them to the side. All the while, her flaming eyes focused coldly upon Tokal's expression. Her shoulder still bled lightly, her life essence dripping slowly down toward her claws. With the very arm that was injured, she firmly gripped Tokal's throat, just lightly enough to not cut off air flow. Her lips curled up, and her gaze flared, showing the dangerous and wild soul that raged within her. She held the Serthis' gaze, staring into her soul, through the eyes. She saw no mercy there.
"If you even try to lift a claw against one of these dragons again, Tokal-sen, not even the Deities will be able to save you from my wrath. You were foolish to think we would so easily betray each other. You are at our mercy now, so if you value your Beastly life, you will come quietly and keep the days you have left." Her voice was quiet, and held a distinct lack of emotion. She removed her claws, watching as a few drops of red fell upon the Serthis' scales.
Threatening the other snake with her injured limb was an insult all it's own, and Tigress knew it. She'd been pinning Tokal with the weakest part of her.
It was true that she'd only been able to because Tokal had already been pinned by Hera, but the principle remained. Satisfied with that fact, Tigress turned to the others. "We should use a combination of magical and physical bindings." She suggested, not wanting to take even a slight risk with their new 'friend'.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
(( So,hmmm, Hey! :D *waves*
I've been thinking about this rp and our wonderful characters, and I couldn't help but also think about a few ideas? xD
Long story short, I created a few drabbles and headcanons on the time being and, well, I also wanted to ask you guys a few questions for... Science *sweats*

So, the main scheme of BA was for our characters to eventually find a family on themselves, right? To one day create a clan and grow and develop together. What if some months/a year/whatever later they ended up managing to do that? Where do you think that they'd plant their roots? (Nature, wind, earth... Maybe they're nomadic?)

On the middle of my ideas I was thinking about the clan's name being "Earthbound" (or earthbounded?). And their main role would be to welcome the forgotten and exiled just like they once have been. They could even help rehabilitate those who sought them. What do you think of that? Feel free to disagree and add anything to that haha Just explaining a bit more, I took the idea from that saying that says that the "wrong" and "forgotten" ones were born from the dirt; and that every grain of sand can one day become a diamond; etc

Oh, and what kind of role do you think that your characters would take? As they were the founders, I'd think about something quite high-ranked. The army's commander? A conciliator?

Well, If they stayed of course (as their creator you can decide if it would be ooc for them to stay, I think) There are many possibilities; like maybe they wouldn't like to a be a big part of it but would visit from time to time; they could be fine with a humble and calmer life... etc etc

I think that Forsythia should be a cooker ))

EDIT: I also just noticed that we don't have an ooc thread lmao
(( So,hmmm, Hey! :D *waves*
I've been thinking about this rp and our wonderful characters, and I couldn't help but also think about a few ideas? xD
Long story short, I created a few drabbles and headcanons on the time being and, well, I also wanted to ask you guys a few questions for... Science *sweats*

So, the main scheme of BA was for our characters to eventually find a family on themselves, right? To one day create a clan and grow and develop together. What if some months/a year/whatever later they ended up managing to do that? Where do you think that they'd plant their roots? (Nature, wind, earth... Maybe they're nomadic?)

On the middle of my ideas I was thinking about the clan's name being "Earthbound" (or earthbounded?). And their main role would be to welcome the forgotten and exiled just like they once have been. They could even help rehabilitate those who sought them. What do you think of that? Feel free to disagree and add anything to that haha Just explaining a bit more, I took the idea from that saying that says that the "wrong" and "forgotten" ones were born from the dirt; and that every grain of sand can one day become a diamond; etc

Oh, and what kind of role do you think that your characters would take? As they were the founders, I'd think about something quite high-ranked. The army's commander? A conciliator?

Well, If they stayed of course (as their creator you can decide if it would be ooc for them to stay, I think) There are many possibilities; like maybe they wouldn't like to a be a big part of it but would visit from time to time; they could be fine with a humble and calmer life... etc etc

I think that Forsythia should be a cooker ))

EDIT: I also just noticed that we don't have an ooc thread lmao
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png

{
@Meias

It all sounds pretty cool! It would make a lot of sense. Too bad this all kind of died down, I would have loved to do something more with our characters. :,) }

{
@Meias

It all sounds pretty cool! It would make a lot of sense. Too bad this all kind of died down, I would have loved to do something more with our characters. :,) }
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Archimedes sighed contently, his stomach full and spectacles clean. The shelves in his cavernous office were stocked of various scrolls and parchment; some even glowing faintly with magic.
He stepped out of his study, the last rays of the setting sun lighting up his orange wings like fire. For winter, it was quite mild-- due of course to a phenomenon called "global warming," but unfortunately only the residents of the Southern Icefield seemed to pay attention to his lecture.
Archimedes watched the treetops for Poam. The nocturne had been bouncing around the entire clan for weeks leading up to his favorite holiday: Night of the Nocturne.
Things were very good.
Archimedes sighed contently, his stomach full and spectacles clean. The shelves in his cavernous office were stocked of various scrolls and parchment; some even glowing faintly with magic.
He stepped out of his study, the last rays of the setting sun lighting up his orange wings like fire. For winter, it was quite mild-- due of course to a phenomenon called "global warming," but unfortunately only the residents of the Southern Icefield seemed to pay attention to his lecture.
Archimedes watched the treetops for Poam. The nocturne had been bouncing around the entire clan for weeks leading up to his favorite holiday: Night of the Nocturne.
Things were very good.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76