Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
@Meias For some reason the images glitched so that the first one doesn't appear under Dragon Image, so just ignore that [b]Player UN:[/b] Frysa [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=94d24a41a6bc7c5d561e5620cc506e101ad79bbb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=0f9a3c343e032c2fd6aba4e04c515940009369ee&dummyext=prev.png[/img]Metallic/alloy/runes gold/silver/metals (included male pose because their look is somewhere in between the two, idk why the runes are showing up as gold on there) [b]Name:[/b] Alloy [b]Gender&Pronouns:[/b] Nonbinary, They/them [b]Flight:[/b] None (their eyes are gray) [b]Any physical dimorphism?[/b] Their feathers and fur are longer and thicker, and they have longer horns(the little nubs before the feathers on a skydancer). These also have the fade on them from the runes from gold to silver [b]Mate:[/b] None, yet they are a hopeless romantic and will easily fall in love. [b]Personality:[/b] Rather shy and nervous, thinks through things well and a good strategist, terribly afraid of judgement. They keep most of their personality and backstory hidden. [b]The expulsion:[/b] They were banned for the sole reason of not having an element. They have no elemental magic, and therefore were not accepted into any clan due to their lack of magical and physical prowess. They do not follow any deity. However, they may have a hidden power that not even they know of... [b]Inventory:[/b] A few gold and silver bands and bangles that they found and crafted themselves with their talons. [b]Other[/b]: This character is based off an OC not in the FR universe, but I hope they are accepted
@Meias

For some reason the images glitched so that the first one doesn't appear under Dragon Image, so just ignore that

Player UN: Frysa
Dragon image: dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=94d24a41a6bc7c5d561e5620cc506e101ad79bbb&dummyext=prev.png dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=0f9a3c343e032c2fd6aba4e04c515940009369ee&dummyext=prev.pngMetallic/alloy/runes gold/silver/metals (included male pose because their look is somewhere in between the two, idk why the runes are showing up as gold on there)
Name: Alloy
Gender&Pronouns: Nonbinary, They/them
Flight: None (their eyes are gray)
Any physical dimorphism? Their feathers and fur are longer and thicker, and they have longer horns(the little nubs before the feathers on a skydancer). These also have the fade on them from the runes from gold to silver
Mate: None, yet they are a hopeless romantic and will easily fall in love.
Personality: Rather shy and nervous, thinks through things well and a good strategist, terribly afraid of judgement. They keep most of their personality and backstory hidden.
The expulsion: They were banned for the sole reason of not having an element. They have no elemental magic, and therefore were not accepted into any clan due to their lack of magical and physical prowess. They do not follow any deity. However, they may have a hidden power that not even they know of...

Inventory: A few gold and silver bands and bangles that they found and crafted themselves with their talons.
Other: This character is based off an OC not in the FR universe, but I hope they are accepted
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Ooh yes! @Meias [b]Player UN:[/b] AnubisLK [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=3&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=75&auth=0e04f654795a2ab0cae7f6fffa31c3ce16e5e034&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301947385557286912/301950064195010560/image.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Meri [b]Gender&Pronouns:[/b] Male (he/him) [b]Flight:[/b] Light (ignore Wind eyes, since I changed my mind after scrying him) [b]Any physical dimorphism?[/b] One of his antlers are broken at the base. He is slightly smaller than a regular imperial. He has many small scars on his tail. [b]Mate: [/b] "I've no time or devotion for a mate, not that I'd consider you for one." [b]Personality:[/b] [i]= Sarcastic | Outspoken[/i] Meri isn't afraid to speak up, and isn't exactly gentle about it either. He has angered many a dragon by stating things that would best be left unsaid. This has gotten him into a lot of trouble with figures who would like their secrets unrevealed. [i]+ Disciplined | Independent | Perceptive[/i] However, Meri's time as a Coliseum fighter has whipped him into shaped as a disciplined dragon. He is also very perceptive, picking up nonverbal cues in speech. And ever since the expulsion, the Imperial has learned to live on his own. [i]- Cynical | Pessimistic | Paranoid[/i] Naive? Not Meri. During his expulsion from the clan, he journeyed through Sornieth, living off corpses and insects. He expects the worst of things, and likes to have an escape route on hand. Hell, if anyone threw him a birthday party, he'd probably check the cake AND the candles for poison. Meri has a particular hate for poison and chemicals, as his clan's former leader was assassinated this way. [b]The expulsion:[/b](why were they banned from their previous clan?) The captured Imperial looked up from his spot in the roughly dug arena, grinning. "You won't get away with this, traitor. Your coup against our leader might have succeeded, but our spirits have not yet broken. One day, you shall be overthrown and left in this pit too." The other dragon grinned, and pulled a string. Slowly, a cage began to open, filled with wild beasts eager to devour the Imperial. "You have spirit, and I admire that," they said, "so let's see if you can survive this. I shall let you go if you do, but never return." The traitor to the clan turned and walked away, as the ravenous beasts closed in on the Imperial - Meri. His screams were drowned out by the whipping winds of the Hewn City. [b]Inventory:[/b] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Filigree Rapier] and some antidote to common poisons. [b]Other:[/b] Meri used to be the commander of the guards in his old clan, before a coup was staged. He has a particular fondness for Coatls, as one used to be is mate before she was killed in said coup. Maize Skink | Marigold Facet | Carrot Runes Theme: [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eq5Fp9uvc8U]Angels[/url]
Ooh yes!
@Meias

Player UN: AnubisLK
Dragon image:
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=3&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=75&auth=0e04f654795a2ab0cae7f6fffa31c3ce16e5e034&dummyext=prev.png
image.png
Name: Meri

Gender&Pronouns: Male (he/him)

Flight: Light (ignore Wind eyes, since I changed my mind after scrying him)

Any physical dimorphism? One of his antlers are broken at the base. He is slightly smaller than a regular imperial. He has many small scars on his tail.

Mate: "I've no time or devotion for a mate, not that I'd consider you for one."

Personality:
= Sarcastic | Outspoken
Meri isn't afraid to speak up, and isn't exactly gentle about it either. He has angered many a dragon by stating things that would best be left unsaid. This has gotten him into a lot of trouble with figures who would like their secrets unrevealed.

+ Disciplined | Independent | Perceptive
However, Meri's time as a Coliseum fighter has whipped him into shaped as a disciplined dragon. He is also very perceptive, picking up nonverbal cues in speech. And ever since the expulsion, the Imperial has learned to live on his own.

- Cynical | Pessimistic | Paranoid
Naive? Not Meri. During his expulsion from the clan, he journeyed through
Sornieth, living off corpses and insects. He expects the worst of things, and likes to have an escape route on hand. Hell, if anyone threw him a birthday party, he'd probably check the cake AND the candles for poison. Meri has a particular hate for poison and chemicals, as his clan's former leader was assassinated this way.

The expulsion:(why were they banned from their previous clan?)
The captured Imperial looked up from his spot in the roughly dug arena, grinning. "You won't get away with this, traitor. Your coup against our leader might have succeeded, but our spirits have not yet broken. One day, you shall be overthrown and left in this pit too."

The other dragon grinned, and pulled a string. Slowly, a cage began to open, filled with wild beasts eager to devour the Imperial. "You have spirit, and I admire that," they said, "so let's see if you can survive this. I shall let you go if you do, but never return." The traitor to the clan turned and walked away, as the ravenous beasts closed in on the Imperial - Meri. His screams were drowned out by the whipping winds of the Hewn City.

Inventory:
Solar Blades Filigree Rapier and some antidote to common poisons.

Other:
Meri used to be the commander of the guards in his old clan, before a coup was staged. He has a particular fondness for Coatls, as one used to be is mate before she was killed in said coup.

Maize Skink | Marigold Facet | Carrot Runes

Theme: Angels
05qhES2.png
@slikmcqwik @Sunabi @/Windshear @Frysa @AnubisLK @Yarrow @MantellaFrog

The roleplay is officially open! And I've written a starting post which you can read on the first post of the first page~ Feel free to start roleplay already even if your form isn't ready yet ^^

(( Also, who is subscribed and who isn't? I need to know if I should build a pinglist or not :0 ))
@slikmcqwik @Sunabi @/Windshear @Frysa @AnubisLK @Yarrow @MantellaFrog

The roleplay is officially open! And I've written a starting post which you can read on the first post of the first page~ Feel free to start roleplay already even if your form isn't ready yet ^^

(( Also, who is subscribed and who isn't? I need to know if I should build a pinglist or not :0 ))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
(( Also, I just noticed a few typos on Poam's form;;;
I'll correct these in the morning, I'm too dead to do anything now OTL ))
(( Also, I just noticed a few typos on Poam's form;;;
I'll correct these in the morning, I'm too dead to do anything now OTL ))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
(Just subbed!)
(Just subbed!)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
((I am subbed!))
((I am subbed!))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
@Meias

Question, in the inventory section, you stated that the max amount of apparel was two. If we take two pieces of apparel, will that be our only inventory or are we still allowed to add an item?
@Meias

Question, in the inventory section, you stated that the max amount of apparel was two. If we take two pieces of apparel, will that be our only inventory or are we still allowed to add an item?
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=03fce2cb4fa8ddb65b1ef2b133f539ab8083b9d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img][/img][/center] [b]Player UN:[/b] Lavendetta [b]Name:[/b] Lunetta [b]Gender + Pronouns:[/b] Female {They/Them, She/Her} [b]Flight:[/b] Ice [b]Mate:[/b] None at the moment, however, she may be open for crushes here and there. [b]Physical Dimorphism:[/b] Lunetta is smaller then the average coatl, and her feathers are noticably more thick then a normal coatl's. Other then that, her appearance is otherwise normal. [b]Personality:[/b] WIP [b]The Expulsion:[/b] Lunetta was exiled from her clan after she killed a fellow clanmate using her ice magic out of self defense. The clanmate was known to be somewhat unstable emotionally, but was well-loved. Lunetta's story was never believed, and she was cast out. [indent]"It was an accident, I was going to subdue her for just a bit, enough to escape." She said, her eyes focusing intensely on her leader. The large imperial glared back, his eyes dark. "However, that wasn't what you did. Clearly, you were reckless in your actions." A low growl escaped from his throat, "We took you in when all others of your kind shunned you for your dullness, and this is how you repay us, by taking one of our most beloved clan members." He spat out the word taking, his eyes flaring with rage. Lunetta kept quiet, wise enough to bite back her arguement. "Mercy shall be granted upon you, but if you dare to come back, you will be killed." The guards shoved her out of the lair, and she ran and never looked back.[/indent] [b]Inventory:[/b] Lunetta wears a Peacebringer's Mantle, but other then that, nothing else. [b]Other[/b]: -Practices magic a lot and is quite skilled at the craft and it is also very controlled. -Loves, loves, loves owls. In fact, not too long ago, Lunetta rescued a baby snowy owl and is currently nursing it back to health. It is often seen nestled safely into Lunetta's mantle.
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=03fce2cb4fa8ddb65b1ef2b133f539ab8083b9d4&dummyext=prev.png
[img][/img]
Player UN: Lavendetta
Name: Lunetta
Gender + Pronouns: Female {They/Them, She/Her}
Flight: Ice
Mate: None at the moment, however, she may be open for crushes here and there.
Physical Dimorphism: Lunetta is smaller then the average coatl, and her feathers are noticably more thick then a normal coatl's. Other then that, her appearance is otherwise normal.

Personality:
WIP

The Expulsion: Lunetta was exiled from her clan after she killed a fellow clanmate using her ice magic out of self defense. The clanmate was known to be somewhat unstable emotionally, but was well-loved. Lunetta's story was never believed, and she was cast out.

"It was an accident, I was going to subdue her for just a bit, enough to escape." She said, her eyes focusing intensely on her leader. The large imperial glared back, his eyes dark. "However, that wasn't what you did. Clearly, you were reckless in your actions." A low growl escaped from his throat, "We took you in when all others of your kind shunned you for your dullness, and this is how you repay us, by taking one of our most beloved clan members." He spat out the word taking, his eyes flaring with rage. Lunetta kept quiet, wise enough to bite back her arguement.

"Mercy shall be granted upon you, but if you dare to come back, you will be killed." The guards shoved her out of the lair, and she ran and never looked back.

Inventory: Lunetta wears a Peacebringer's Mantle, but other then that, nothing else.
Other: -Practices magic a lot and is quite skilled at the craft and it is also very controlled.
-Loves, loves, loves owls. In fact, not too long ago, Lunetta rescued a baby snowy owl and is currently nursing it back to health. It is often seen nestled safely into Lunetta's mantle.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Meias [b]Player UN:[/b] MantellaFrog [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=8&breed=2&element=9&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=12&winggene=9&wings=128&auth=17e8a500bea93717c1cde3c7bc632feb826919f4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Hera [b]Gender&Pronouns:[/b] Female, She/Her [b]Flight:[/b] Arcane flight [b]Any physical dimorphism?[/b] She has some scars in her hind legs, only a few are actual deep ones though, the majority are scratches. [b]Mate: [/b] Bisexual, she IS a bit picky if you're a man though [b]Personality:[/b] - Motherly / Experienced / Hesitant / Pacifist / Selfless / Hera always has a special place in her heart for hatchlings and young dragons, having a seemingly eternal source of patience with them. Any kind of aggression directed towards her protected ones will not go unpunished, this being one of the only conditions that makes her usually pacific attitude shatter. The guardian also already lived for over one hundred years, resulting in her having a considerable number of experiences in various situations. She does sufferwith some kind of over confidence from that, frequently underestimating her companions and trying to let problems accumulate and trouble her own mind. She tries to avoid aggressive conflict at all costs. Even in dangerous situations she believes that there is always a way out, sometimes getting herself or others in even more problems. When confronted with some sort of bickering, she often tries to distance herself from it, preferring to stay to stay quiet until the discussions fades a bit. [b]The expulsion:[/b] The female guardian was finally cut free from the shackles, the blindfold also being removed from her eyes. Hera snapped her head around, getting knowledge about her surroundings and adjusting her sight to the light surrounding her. The guardian was in the middle of many other warriors, fighters from the rival clan that defeated her own. Hera snarled at them, but their faces were stony, quiet footsteps approaching the small meeting. "Its been a long time, Hera" A coatl with a sharp stare spoke, finally coming to her field of vision, his clothing was marvelous and in any other situation, she would have said so. "And I have to thank you, I wouldn't be able to dominate this territory without our little.. 'tour'" The last part was said with a poisoning tone of sarcasm, his hands coming to his own face to hide a muffled chuckle. Her eyes squinted, she would bite his face off if three other guards weren't standing so close to her, weapons ready for any advance the bigger female could try. Hera decided to stay silent, her emotions shifting through burning rage and pained sadness, even her body was unsure of what to feel. Michael, the coatl, kept talking, every single time he spoke about how she helped him, the rage would diminish, each word about how her clan was now destroyed would make the pain increase, until the point the guardian felt defeated. "I'll tell you something though" Now, the leader approached her, his paws resting at her face. "I did enjoy our time together, so I'll give you a chance to come to the winning side" Michael chuckled, the sound of dragging chains attracted her attention, Hera's eyes turning to find a bound Ridgeback, eyes blindfolded and body littered with scars. The guardian was paralyzed, the sight of the pitiful dragon made all of her muscles turn rigid. "Kill your past leader, and I might let you be with me again" Came the quiet whisper, a silent warning. [i]"Him, or you both"[/i] [b]Inventory:[/b] She doesn't carry anything with her other than some potions in a small bag, they are primarily used to nullify pain for a temporary period of time. [b]Other[/b]: The guardian is sterile, her biggest dream is being able to create and nurture child with her own hands. She also loves singing and anything song related, even if her voice isn't the best one at following the lead. Also, really competitive with wind dragons, 'The bay was and will always be ours!' is a typical phrase coming from her in the middle of discussions with these dragons.
@Meias

Player UN: MantellaFrog
Dragon image:
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=8&breed=2&element=9&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=12&winggene=9&wings=128&auth=17e8a500bea93717c1cde3c7bc632feb826919f4&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Hera

Gender&Pronouns: Female, She/Her

Flight: Arcane flight

Any physical dimorphism? She has some scars in her hind legs, only a few are actual deep ones though, the majority are scratches.

Mate: Bisexual, she IS a bit picky if you're a man though

Personality:
- Motherly / Experienced / Hesitant / Pacifist / Selfless /
Hera always has a special place in her heart for hatchlings and young dragons, having a seemingly eternal source of patience with them. Any kind of aggression directed towards her protected ones will not go unpunished, this being one of the only conditions that makes her usually pacific attitude shatter.

The guardian also already lived for over one hundred years, resulting in her having a considerable number of experiences in various situations. She does sufferwith some kind of over confidence from that, frequently underestimating her companions and trying to let problems accumulate and trouble her own mind. She tries to avoid aggressive conflict at all costs. Even in dangerous situations she believes that there is always a way out, sometimes getting herself or others in even more problems. When confronted with some sort of bickering, she often tries to distance herself from it, preferring to stay to stay quiet until the discussions fades a bit.

The expulsion:
The female guardian was finally cut free from the shackles, the blindfold also being removed from her eyes. Hera snapped her head around, getting knowledge about her surroundings and adjusting her sight to the light surrounding her. The guardian was in the middle of many other warriors, fighters from the rival clan that defeated her own. Hera snarled at them, but their faces were stony, quiet footsteps approaching the small meeting.

"Its been a long time, Hera" A coatl with a sharp stare spoke, finally coming to her field of vision, his clothing was marvelous and in any other situation, she would have said so. "And I have to thank you, I wouldn't be able to dominate this territory without our little.. 'tour'" The last part was said with a poisoning tone of sarcasm, his hands coming to his own face to hide a muffled chuckle.

Her eyes squinted, she would bite his face off if three other guards weren't standing so close to her, weapons ready for any advance the bigger female could try. Hera decided to stay silent, her emotions shifting through burning rage and pained sadness, even her body was unsure of what to feel. Michael, the coatl, kept talking, every single time he spoke about how she helped him, the rage would diminish, each word about how her clan was now destroyed would make the pain increase, until the point the guardian felt defeated.

"I'll tell you something though" Now, the leader approached her, his paws resting at her face. "I did enjoy our time together, so I'll give you a chance to come to the winning side" Michael chuckled, the sound of dragging chains attracted her attention, Hera's eyes turning to find a bound Ridgeback, eyes blindfolded and body littered with scars. The guardian was paralyzed, the sight of the pitiful dragon made all of her muscles turn rigid.

"Kill your past leader, and I might let you be with me again" Came the quiet whisper, a silent warning. "Him, or you both"

Inventory: She doesn't carry anything with her other than some potions in a small bag, they are primarily used to nullify pain for a temporary period of time.

Other: The guardian is sterile, her biggest dream is being able to create and nurture child with her own hands. She also loves singing and anything song related, even if her voice isn't the best one at following the lead. Also, really competitive with wind dragons, 'The bay was and will always be ours!' is a typical phrase coming from her in the middle of discussions with these dragons.
@Lavendetta
Despite the apparel you can still carry as many items as you want. Herbs, a stack of food, rocks... Etc ^^
@Lavendetta
Despite the apparel you can still carry as many items as you want. Herbs, a stack of food, rocks... Etc ^^
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76