Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

{ YOOoo this is a lot like the other one we used to be in! I need to cut down on my roleplays, but do you think I could rejoin as Halss? }

{ YOOoo this is a lot like the other one we used to be in! I need to cut down on my roleplays, but do you think I could rejoin as Halss? }
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Skykeeper
Welcome to the party! Feel free to post your form whenever~

@Whim
Aaaaa! Nice to see you're back!! And of course you can enter, feel free to bring your baby along~
And to be honest, I did take inspiration from Empire Rising, but also from a roleplay in DA that I'm about to join haha
@Skykeeper
Welcome to the party! Feel free to post your form whenever~

@Whim
Aaaaa! Nice to see you're back!! And of course you can enter, feel free to bring your baby along~
And to be honest, I did take inspiration from Empire Rising, but also from a roleplay in DA that I'm about to join haha
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
He squinted at her bluntness. "Okay then, missus." The nocturne delivered the same intense glare that he received, he was not one to get intimidated easily. If the female wanted to stare him, she would receive a just as harsh welcome. "You should get going on your way then." He motioned with his head to the side, a direction to the middle of nowhere - not like it changed much from the other paths. "Just not stay here much longer."

With that, he changed his glance to somewhere else, for a second, and actually managed to get sight of a skydancer not much far from there. "And what about you?" He yelled at the other, while still alert if the dragon by his side would try something. "Need something?"
He squinted at her bluntness. "Okay then, missus." The nocturne delivered the same intense glare that he received, he was not one to get intimidated easily. If the female wanted to stare him, she would receive a just as harsh welcome. "You should get going on your way then." He motioned with his head to the side, a direction to the middle of nowhere - not like it changed much from the other paths. "Just not stay here much longer."

With that, he changed his glance to somewhere else, for a second, and actually managed to get sight of a skydancer not much far from there. "And what about you?" He yelled at the other, while still alert if the dragon by his side would try something. "Need something?"
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
[font=timesnewroman] [b]Player UN:[/b] Whim [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26300771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263008/26300771_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Halss [b]Gender&Pronouns:[/b] Female, She/Her [b]Flight:[/b] Ice [b]Any physical dimorphism?[/b]: A structurally average female Wildclaw. Much of her body is covered in charred burns, and others that fused together her feathers and scales, making flying difficult. [b]Mate: [/b] None [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Priss/lofty/judgemental[/b] One thing she hasn't been able to shake completely from her previous life was a certain attitude of superiority. The thought that most other dragons other than her are dim, odd, or plainly unfit. Her words will often times come out uncaring and rude, even if it may not be the intention. She doesn't handle disagreement well, and can broil over it for quite a while. She makes quick biases about other dragons, ironically enough. She has a deep-rooted fear of coatls, and fire dragons in general. [b]Unsure/hesitant/unconfident [/b] Much of what she had and valued about herself was based around her looks and voice. It was how she gathered a following, admirers. With that taken, she isn't sure what else is left of her as a dragon, and that has been most of her journey. She is awkward talking to others now, as quips and humor she used to flaunt are deemed inappropriate for her stature by herself. She keeps her scales uncovered, mostly only for the reason of scaring away potential dangers, being that she can be very intimidating if she wants to. [b]Cold/cut-off/lonely[/b] Halas comes off like she despises the company of others within the recent. But I reality, she has little idea on how to deal with the socialization. Something she had once been so fluent in has melted into a foreign concept. It's because of this she gives the aura of being cold and asocial, and in the end, she realized that's perhaps what she [i]is.[/i] Perhaps she really, deeply is not a [i]nice[/i] dragon. Realizing she may be a hard sight through and through has left a lasting impression on her actions and temperament. [b]Reaching/hopeful/new[/b] Despite all of her downfallings, the Wildclaw hopes that she really can find something for her in this second part of her life, no matter if the past still clings to her. Stripped of her single talent and in an unfamiliar world, she continues to search for purpose and validation. [b]The expulsion:[/b] [i]It had been a bright night, one of glimmering stars and sparkling ice. A hefty gathering of dragons were among the northern shores of the Fields for the Gala. Not the biggest celebration, but one that included many of her neighbors and acquaintances. Yes, while she had not been specifically invited, she knew that no one would mind being graced with her angelic voice, even if there was an unwitting cost of a few treasure, no? The night wore on through celebrations and her own performances. She socialized superfluously, ignoring the glances of question from those she knew well, and instead focusing on the lustful ones of those she had never even spoken to. She allowed herself to lose her soberness, though continued to have a pleasing time, as she always did at these gatherings. If was just after midnight when he made an appearance. A snowy, almost albino-like coatl waltzing into the Gala, greeted with a few hearty shouts and laughs from some other dragons. A few who did not know of him goggled for mere moments, struck by a bit of both confusion and awe, for the coatl had bright eyes of flame. Past her capacity, she had been chatting with a small skydancer, who was pretending to seem incredibly interested in her drunken spiel. However, her attention immediately turned when she spotted the coatl, her glassy eyes lighting up. A familiar face. He was slipping right towards her, making her feel a spike of excitement. She seemed to have completely forgotten events of before. How not long ago she was fed up and ended it in public. How she spat at him out of the blue, how the onlookers watched, and the completely utter expression of heartbreak on the coatl's face. No, she forgot it all now, watching him come up to her with golden chains strewn across his wings. She remembered not much of what happened next. In a rumbling, soothing voice he took her by the talon and helped her away from where she had sat with her glass. The Wildclaw hiccuped and giggled most of the time, spewing some lusting nonsense, thrilled to be back with the one who she had spent nearly half a year being deeply in love with. At the sly smile and suggestion of privacy, the Wildclaw chuckled aimlessly, willingly being led out of the festivities while continuing to pour out words on love and nostalgia, the white coatl responding quietly in a very calm demeanor as the sounds of the party faded behind them and they headed toward the ocean. She didn't notice at first, but his responses were getting odder as they made distance. He would laugh, followed by the same calming words. But the words were different. [b]It hurt so much.[/b] [b]The stares days after it what hurt the most.[/b] [b]Everyday, it's just a reminder.[/b] [b]Do you even know how much? Do you?[/b] The tone of his voice was the same, so it was easy for her to just pass it off as similar to her own half-conscious mutterings. But the sad truth was that he was very, very much alert. They eventually reached the ocean's edge, slipping on the downward slope to the water. She laughed in exhilaration, looking out onto the beautiful view that swam before her. She turned around in her ecstasy to her previous lover, who was studying her with an odd look. She motioned frivolously for him to join her by the edge, and he followed her down gracefully, cupping his one hand under her jaw as her wandering eyes met his. With almost no warning, his expression shifted smoothly to something much more...not sinister, but angrier. However, he very gently pushed her down to the ground, in which she hiccuped in delight. Standing over her, he brought his snout to touch the tip of her beak. She parted her mouth the slightest bit, and that was the last of her mistakes for that night. Without warning, a searing heat was thrust into her throat, every inch of her neck bursting with pain. She couldn't cough, she couldn't scream, she couldn't sob. She would have done all of those things at once if she could have, but she couldn't even breath. Her eyes cleared up, her legs braced against the ground in reflex. The anger in his eyes became so much more apparent now, but she threatened to pass out from the pain. A snarl wicking his lips, the coatl grabbed her under her chin and forced her head upwards, promptly unleashing another column of flame onto her chest and neck, her scales withering almost instantly. [b]DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DEDICATED?[/b] The coatl looked positively livid, his eyes aflame, if not a bit unhinged. [b]DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOST?[/b] The Wildclaw was able to manage a choking sob as she struggled to kick herself away, only to be dragged back under him by her arm. [b]DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURT?[/b] The next blast of fire was just a bright blare as her body finally put her under, her last view being the red-tinged sky as it faded from her eyes. -/- She woke to the feeling of burning sand against her scales. Everything hurt. Everything stung. Every inch of her skin screamed at her. The Wildclaw let out a groan as she tried to swallow. Her breathing was heavy and painful. Unable to look down, she lifted her head the slightest bit, to be met with an instant message. In the sand just to her left, a few words were spelled out in small pebbles. [u]You will.[/u] [b]Inventory:[/b] A small blade, dried meat and other odds and ends. [b]Other[/b]: She may be in my lair, but she has nothing to do with my lore.

Player UN: Whim
Dragon image:

26300771_350.png

Name: Halss
Gender&Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Flight: Ice
Any physical dimorphism?: A structurally average female Wildclaw. Much of her body is covered in charred burns, and others that fused together her feathers and scales, making flying difficult.
Mate: None
Personality:

Priss/lofty/judgemental
One thing she hasn't been able to shake completely from her previous life was a certain attitude of superiority. The thought that most other dragons other than her are dim, odd, or plainly unfit. Her words will often times come out uncaring and rude, even if it may not be the intention. She doesn't handle disagreement well, and can broil over it for quite a while. She makes quick biases about other dragons, ironically enough. She has a deep-rooted fear of coatls, and fire dragons in general.

Unsure/hesitant/unconfident
Much of what she had and valued about herself was based around her looks and voice. It was how she gathered a following, admirers. With that taken, she isn't sure what else is left of her as a dragon, and that has been most of her journey. She is awkward talking to others now, as quips and humor she used to flaunt are deemed inappropriate for her stature by herself. She keeps her scales uncovered, mostly only for the reason of scaring away potential dangers, being that she can be very intimidating if she wants to.

Cold/cut-off/lonely
Halas comes off like she despises the company of others within the recent. But I reality, she has little idea on how to deal with the socialization. Something she had once been so fluent in has melted into a foreign concept. It's because of this she gives the aura of being cold and asocial, and in the end, she realized that's perhaps what she is. Perhaps she really, deeply is not a nice dragon. Realizing she may be a hard sight through and through has left a lasting impression on her actions and temperament.

Reaching/hopeful/new
Despite all of her downfallings, the Wildclaw hopes that she really can find something for her in this second part of her life, no matter if the past still clings to her. Stripped of her single talent and in an unfamiliar world, she continues to search for purpose and validation.

The expulsion:

It had been a bright night, one of glimmering stars and sparkling ice. A hefty gathering of dragons were among the northern shores of the Fields for the Gala. Not the biggest celebration, but one that included many of her neighbors and acquaintances. Yes, while she had not been specifically invited, she knew that no one would mind being graced with her angelic voice, even if there was an unwitting cost of a few treasure, no?

The night wore on through celebrations and her own performances. She socialized superfluously, ignoring the glances of question from those she knew well, and instead focusing on the lustful ones of those she had never even spoken to. She allowed herself to lose her soberness, though continued to have a pleasing time, as she always did at these gatherings.

If was just after midnight when he made an appearance. A snowy, almost albino-like coatl waltzing into the Gala, greeted with a few hearty shouts and laughs from some other dragons. A few who did not know of him goggled for mere moments, struck by a bit of both confusion and awe, for the coatl had bright eyes of flame.

Past her capacity, she had been chatting with a small skydancer, who was pretending to seem incredibly interested in her drunken spiel. However, her attention immediately turned when she spotted the coatl, her glassy eyes lighting up. A familiar face. He was slipping right towards her, making her feel a spike of excitement. She seemed to have completely forgotten events of before. How not long ago she was fed up and ended it in public. How she spat at him out of the blue, how the onlookers watched, and the completely utter expression of heartbreak on the coatl's face. No, she forgot it all now, watching him come up to her with golden chains strewn across his wings.

She remembered not much of what happened next. In a rumbling, soothing voice he took her by the talon and helped her away from where she had sat with her glass. The Wildclaw hiccuped and giggled most of the time, spewing some lusting nonsense, thrilled to be back with the one who she had spent nearly half a year being deeply in love with. At the sly smile and suggestion of privacy, the Wildclaw chuckled aimlessly, willingly being led out of the festivities while continuing to pour out words on love and nostalgia, the white coatl responding quietly in a very calm demeanor as the sounds of the party faded behind them and they headed toward the ocean.

She didn't notice at first, but his responses were getting odder as they made distance. He would laugh, followed by the same calming words. But the words were different. It hurt so much.
The stares days after it what hurt the most.
Everyday, it's just a reminder.
Do you even know how much? Do you?
The tone of his voice was the same, so it was easy for her to just pass it off as similar to her own half-conscious mutterings. But the sad truth was that he was very, very much alert.

They eventually reached the ocean's edge, slipping on the downward slope to the water. She laughed in exhilaration, looking out onto the beautiful view that swam before her. She turned around in her ecstasy to her previous lover, who was studying her with an odd look. She motioned frivolously for him to join her by the edge, and he followed her down gracefully, cupping his one hand under her jaw as her wandering eyes met his.

With almost no warning, his expression shifted smoothly to something much more...not sinister, but angrier. However, he very gently pushed her down to the ground, in which she hiccuped in delight. Standing over her, he brought his snout to touch the tip of her beak. She parted her mouth the slightest bit, and that was the last of her mistakes for that night.

Without warning, a searing heat was thrust into her throat, every inch of her neck bursting with pain. She couldn't cough, she couldn't scream, she couldn't sob. She would have done all of those things at once if she could have, but she couldn't even breath.

Her eyes cleared up, her legs braced against the ground in reflex. The anger in his eyes became so much more apparent now, but she threatened to pass out from the pain. A snarl wicking his lips, the coatl grabbed her under her chin and forced her head upwards, promptly unleashing another column of flame onto her chest and neck, her scales withering almost instantly.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DEDICATED?
The coatl looked positively livid, his eyes aflame, if not a bit unhinged.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOST?
The Wildclaw was able to manage a choking sob as she struggled to kick herself away, only to be dragged back under him by her arm.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURT?

The next blast of fire was just a bright blare as her body finally put her under, her last view being the red-tinged sky as it faded from her eyes.

-/-

She woke to the feeling of burning sand against her scales. Everything hurt. Everything stung. Every inch of her skin screamed at her.

The Wildclaw let out a groan as she tried to swallow. Her breathing was heavy and painful. Unable to look down, she lifted her head the slightest bit, to be met with an instant message.

In the sand just to her left, a few words were spelled out in small pebbles.

You will.

Inventory: A small blade, dried meat and other odds and ends.
Other: She may be in my lair, but she has nothing to do with my lore.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Alloy stiffened at the call from the Nocturne, letting out a small eep, and hastily tried to bury themself. The sand kicked up a rather obvious dust cloud, which settled on the longer fur and feathers of the shiny skydancer. At that moment they also noticed another dragon hovering above them, one that reminded them of a bird of prey. This caused them to dig faster with their taloned limbs, probably making them way more noticeable.

(I won't be on for the next few hours, just a warning)
Alloy stiffened at the call from the Nocturne, letting out a small eep, and hastily tried to bury themself. The sand kicked up a rather obvious dust cloud, which settled on the longer fur and feathers of the shiny skydancer. At that moment they also noticed another dragon hovering above them, one that reminded them of a bird of prey. This caused them to dig faster with their taloned limbs, probably making them way more noticeable.

(I won't be on for the next few hours, just a warning)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Meri was making his way across the desert, with slow, powerful flaps of his wings, when a commotion caught his eye below. A metal-like shimmer made him squint. A statue, perhaps? Then, he saw a Nocturne busying around in the dirt. A glance back up to his eye-level revealed another dragon circling the duo. Time to figure out what this is, Meri thought, and glided over to the circling dragon with a certain catlike grace. Body tensed, he greeted the flying Wildclaw, "Hello there. What brings you to this small gathering?"
Meri was making his way across the desert, with slow, powerful flaps of his wings, when a commotion caught his eye below. A metal-like shimmer made him squint. A statue, perhaps? Then, he saw a Nocturne busying around in the dirt. A glance back up to his eye-level revealed another dragon circling the duo. Time to figure out what this is, Meri thought, and glided over to the circling dragon with a certain catlike grace. Body tensed, he greeted the flying Wildclaw, "Hello there. What brings you to this small gathering?"
05qhES2.png
Tigress's focused gaze turned to an approaching Imperial, and when he spoke to her, her head tilted slightly. "Greetings. I thought I spotted gold, but it was just a shiny Skydancer. Though Im not sure if I'd call this a gathering." Her tone was even, her words spoken with an air of satire as they so often were, despite it seldom being intentional. Her wings continued to flap steadily, holding her aloft perhaps four meters from the ground.

She cast her gaze over the dragons again, gazing at their forms against the desert. They each seemed scarred and worn, just as she was. They were the first she had come across who hadn't been immediately hostile. But they were all so different, none seemed to fit with any other. Misfits.

Her optics focused once more on the Imperial, this time taking his features in farther. He was missing a horn, by she had noticed that already. His scales glittered, too. She suddenly felt rather dull, surrounded by dragons with features such as these.

"My name is Tigress." She stated, to no one in particular. Whoever happened to hear, she supposed. To all of them, really. She wasn't sure what it was about them, but they hadn't tried to kill her yet, anyway, so surely giving them her name wouldn't hurt.
Tigress's focused gaze turned to an approaching Imperial, and when he spoke to her, her head tilted slightly. "Greetings. I thought I spotted gold, but it was just a shiny Skydancer. Though Im not sure if I'd call this a gathering." Her tone was even, her words spoken with an air of satire as they so often were, despite it seldom being intentional. Her wings continued to flap steadily, holding her aloft perhaps four meters from the ground.

She cast her gaze over the dragons again, gazing at their forms against the desert. They each seemed scarred and worn, just as she was. They were the first she had come across who hadn't been immediately hostile. But they were all so different, none seemed to fit with any other. Misfits.

Her optics focused once more on the Imperial, this time taking his features in farther. He was missing a horn, by she had noticed that already. His scales glittered, too. She suddenly felt rather dull, surrounded by dragons with features such as these.

"My name is Tigress." She stated, to no one in particular. Whoever happened to hear, she supposed. To all of them, really. She wasn't sure what it was about them, but they hadn't tried to kill her yet, anyway, so surely giving them her name wouldn't hurt.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
The nocturne couldn't hold a chuckle as the skydancer tried to hide themselves up. Yes, it was a little naive -maybe even a little dumb- but at least it showed him a bit of the other's personality. Shy, nervous... Nothing that seemed as a treat. Though, he wouldn't press furher on the matter, and preferred to wait until they actually made a move themselves.

He saw as two other dragons appeared- a wildclaw and an imperial - but as the suspicious skydancer was still by his side, he couldn't leave his guard down, that rock hid a passage that he had just dug, and wouldn't like that his only and small shelter for the night got stolen. Poam thought a little about what could be done, until he decided to turn around and climb the rock again. Higher than the others, he could see and analyze better who they were and what they were doing. Despite being curious, he couldn't take away the fact that they could all be bandits-which would bring him to a great disadvantage. The nocturne was courageous, but also smart enough to pick his fights.

Nothing seemed out of the extraordinary though, and he soon tried to interfere. "Hey, you two! Come closer!" Poam stopped. Maybe that sounded a little aggressive. After finding a moment to think about his next words, he continued, now trying a softer tone. "Do you need any help?"
The nocturne couldn't hold a chuckle as the skydancer tried to hide themselves up. Yes, it was a little naive -maybe even a little dumb- but at least it showed him a bit of the other's personality. Shy, nervous... Nothing that seemed as a treat. Though, he wouldn't press furher on the matter, and preferred to wait until they actually made a move themselves.

He saw as two other dragons appeared- a wildclaw and an imperial - but as the suspicious skydancer was still by his side, he couldn't leave his guard down, that rock hid a passage that he had just dug, and wouldn't like that his only and small shelter for the night got stolen. Poam thought a little about what could be done, until he decided to turn around and climb the rock again. Higher than the others, he could see and analyze better who they were and what they were doing. Despite being curious, he couldn't take away the fact that they could all be bandits-which would bring him to a great disadvantage. The nocturne was courageous, but also smart enough to pick his fights.

Nothing seemed out of the extraordinary though, and he soon tried to interfere. "Hey, you two! Come closer!" Poam stopped. Maybe that sounded a little aggressive. After finding a moment to think about his next words, he continued, now trying a softer tone. "Do you need any help?"
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Meri tilted his head almost imperceptibly as he heard the Nocturne call out. He landed on the ground. tucking his wings in. "I'm Meri," he replied to the Wildclaw - Tigress. Looking at the other two dragons closely, he found that the supposed statue was actually a very shiny Skydancer. The Nocturne, who had been looking at him suspiciously, caught his eye again. "I mean no harm," Meri offered, "just looking for a place to spend the night." He caught sight on the rock inconspicuously covering the Nocturne's tunnel. and snorted. "I'm not going to steal your shelter, you know. Not even sure if I could fit in there."

A movement in his peripherals alerted him to the existence of yet another dragon creeping up behind him. Meri tensed slightly, but otherwise gave no hint of his knowledge. Surprise was the best element, after all.
Meri tilted his head almost imperceptibly as he heard the Nocturne call out. He landed on the ground. tucking his wings in. "I'm Meri," he replied to the Wildclaw - Tigress. Looking at the other two dragons closely, he found that the supposed statue was actually a very shiny Skydancer. The Nocturne, who had been looking at him suspiciously, caught his eye again. "I mean no harm," Meri offered, "just looking for a place to spend the night." He caught sight on the rock inconspicuously covering the Nocturne's tunnel. and snorted. "I'm not going to steal your shelter, you know. Not even sure if I could fit in there."

A movement in his peripherals alerted him to the existence of yet another dragon creeping up behind him. Meri tensed slightly, but otherwise gave no hint of his knowledge. Surprise was the best element, after all.
05qhES2.png
Alloy had realized that their hiding attempt had failed, and gave up with a sigh, flopping down into the dirt. They're probably all judging me now. Oh, curse my shiny scales! I should have just come out when that Nocturne asked... Dusting off their scales reluctantly, they stepped out of the now very dusty bush. "Sorry..." they mumbled, trying to seem as small as possible and twitchingly brushing off their body.
Alloy had realized that their hiding attempt had failed, and gave up with a sigh, flopping down into the dirt. They're probably all judging me now. Oh, curse my shiny scales! I should have just come out when that Nocturne asked... Dusting off their scales reluctantly, they stepped out of the now very dusty bush. "Sorry..." they mumbled, trying to seem as small as possible and twitchingly brushing off their body.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76