Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76
I'm cool with whatever \(^-^)/ there's always time later for beast land, and the cool down is reasonable. :3

Apologies if I accidentally miss something directed at me, I am notorious for forgetting half of the post I planned to write. ._.)
I'm cool with whatever \(^-^)/ there's always time later for beast land, and the cool down is reasonable. :3

Apologies if I accidentally miss something directed at me, I am notorious for forgetting half of the post I planned to write. ._.)
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
Huehue, realized I can post xD)

Tigress dipped her head slightly to the Nocturne in thanks, and landed with ease upon the desert sand and dust, before folding her ebony wings. She strode over to the small well, and began to shovel more soil out with her hind leg to expose more water. Once there was a substantial amount once more, she bent to drink, all the while tense as a Tiger among Lions though she appeared as calm as a summer breeze. At her side, her Broadsword hung as a reminder that she was not defenseless, even outnumbered. If she went down, it would never be without a fight.
Lifting her head again, she gazed curiously at Reji. His serpentine way of speak reminded her of Hawk in some ways, but Reji did not seem half as cruel at the Dragon Hawk had become. She then turned her gaze to the Light Imperial Meri, who she was begining to think belonged in the earth flight, for how well he could dig. She chuckled quietly at the thought, and turned her gaze away to the red and gold Skydancer who was here with the Nocturne. She realized she didn't know any of their names besides Meri and Reji.
"I suppose introductions are still in order. I'm Tigress, and for those of you who don't want to kill me, it's a please to meet you." She said aloud, her grin wide and unabashed. Even in this decrepit land, she could find reason to smile.
Huehue, realized I can post xD)

Tigress dipped her head slightly to the Nocturne in thanks, and landed with ease upon the desert sand and dust, before folding her ebony wings. She strode over to the small well, and began to shovel more soil out with her hind leg to expose more water. Once there was a substantial amount once more, she bent to drink, all the while tense as a Tiger among Lions though she appeared as calm as a summer breeze. At her side, her Broadsword hung as a reminder that she was not defenseless, even outnumbered. If she went down, it would never be without a fight.
Lifting her head again, she gazed curiously at Reji. His serpentine way of speak reminded her of Hawk in some ways, but Reji did not seem half as cruel at the Dragon Hawk had become. She then turned her gaze to the Light Imperial Meri, who she was begining to think belonged in the earth flight, for how well he could dig. She chuckled quietly at the thought, and turned her gaze away to the red and gold Skydancer who was here with the Nocturne. She realized she didn't know any of their names besides Meri and Reji.
"I suppose introductions are still in order. I'm Tigress, and for those of you who don't want to kill me, it's a please to meet you." She said aloud, her grin wide and unabashed. Even in this decrepit land, she could find reason to smile.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
Blending into the rough terrain around her, the Imperial dragoness silently creeped from the shadow of one boulder to another, her torn cape barely brushing the ground. Scenting the air, she laid her eyes on the minute gathering. Effortlessly leaping from boulder to boulder, she aligned herself in front of the sun, extending her wings to frame herself in fire. "What... is your purpose coming here? These Wastelands are not friendly to those accustomed to the cushioned civility of clan life..." She growls, her tail swaying in the hot arid breeze.

(Sorry if it seems short, This is my first roleplay in quite some time. I know I am late coming into this roleplay, but I contacted the mod asking them to join ^^')
Blending into the rough terrain around her, the Imperial dragoness silently creeped from the shadow of one boulder to another, her torn cape barely brushing the ground. Scenting the air, she laid her eyes on the minute gathering. Effortlessly leaping from boulder to boulder, she aligned herself in front of the sun, extending her wings to frame herself in fire. "What... is your purpose coming here? These Wastelands are not friendly to those accustomed to the cushioned civility of clan life..." She growls, her tail swaying in the hot arid breeze.

(Sorry if it seems short, This is my first roleplay in quite some time. I know I am late coming into this roleplay, but I contacted the mod asking them to join ^^')
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26300771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263008/26300771_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=timesnewroman] [i]Voices...[/i] She had thought she had been dreaming at first, but as her sleep melted away, the sounds of speech remained. [i]It'a too early in seclusion to be hearing voices,[/i] she thought to herself with a snort. Halss had slept out the night in a small hole in the ground under a copse of cacti. Her fire-ravaged scales stung a bit from the sand and grit. She reminded herself that she needed to find some sort of rags to sleep on, or to cover up if a sandstorm or anything of that nature blew through. Sighing out of her nose, she strained her ears to try and hear the voices. What could such an amount of dragons be doing in this waste? Something illegal, she presumed. The Wildclaw sighed out of her nose. Halss could already tell that the dragons were too close to just slip away unnoticed. Perhaps she could try and scare them away? Would it work on this many dragons? Licking her lips, she decided to reconsider. She could pretend to be interest in the distributing of...dragon parts, or whatever horrendous act they were participating in. Deciding to push herself before she lost her nerve, Halss quickly popped her head above ground, met with the sight of heads dipped down into a shallow hole not far from her. However, before she could say anything, an unlucky beam of light reflected off the metallic Skydancer into her single eyes, making her singed features twist into an ugly scowl as she whipped her head away, teeth bared. [b]"Warden's hind!"[/b] she snarled savagely, struck by a brief moment of blinded panic.

26300771_350.png

Voices...

She had thought she had been dreaming at first, but as her sleep melted away, the sounds of speech remained. It'a too early in seclusion to be hearing voices, she thought to herself with a snort.

Halss had slept out the night in a small hole in the ground under a copse of cacti. Her fire-ravaged scales stung a bit from the sand and grit. She reminded herself that she needed to find some sort of rags to sleep on, or to cover up if a sandstorm or anything of that nature blew through. Sighing out of her nose, she strained her ears to try and hear the voices. What could such an amount of dragons be doing in this waste? Something illegal, she presumed.

The Wildclaw sighed out of her nose. Halss could already tell that the dragons were too close to just slip away unnoticed. Perhaps she could try and scare them away? Would it work on this many dragons? Licking her lips, she decided to reconsider. She could pretend to be interest in the distributing of...dragon parts, or whatever horrendous act they were participating in.

Deciding to push herself before she lost her nerve, Halss quickly popped her head above ground, met with the sight of heads dipped down into a shallow hole not far from her.

However, before she could say anything, an unlucky beam of light reflected off the metallic Skydancer into her single eyes, making her singed features twist into an ugly scowl as she whipped her head away, teeth bared. "Warden's hind!" she snarled savagely, struck by a brief moment of blinded panic.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
((I don't mind the cooldown :P
Waiting until more posts are made))
((I don't mind the cooldown :P
Waiting until more posts are made))
05qhES2.png
Forsythia cleared her throat, no longer sore from dryness. The striped wildclaw had introduced themselves as Tigress and had encouraged the others to do the same.

So, they weren't a hunting party. Were they all wanderers that happened upon each other? How lucky.

"My name is Forsythia. It's a pleasure to meet you, Tigress. What brings you-" the sudden appearance of another dragon cut her short. It was another Imperial. She opened her massive wingspan, which made Forsythia jump slightly at the already large dragon becoming larger.
"What... is your purpose coming here? These Wastelands are not friendly to those accustomed to the cushioned civility of clan life..."

"I'm sorry, uh, miss.... Is this your territory?" Forsythia asked her directly. She did not cower, but she didn't want to make a display of threat either. After all, she had no clanmates to back her. Somewhere behind her, another dragon shouted a profanity. Something about the IceWarden's bum? Are we under attack!?
Forsythia cleared her throat, no longer sore from dryness. The striped wildclaw had introduced themselves as Tigress and had encouraged the others to do the same.

So, they weren't a hunting party. Were they all wanderers that happened upon each other? How lucky.

"My name is Forsythia. It's a pleasure to meet you, Tigress. What brings you-" the sudden appearance of another dragon cut her short. It was another Imperial. She opened her massive wingspan, which made Forsythia jump slightly at the already large dragon becoming larger.
"What... is your purpose coming here? These Wastelands are not friendly to those accustomed to the cushioned civility of clan life..."

"I'm sorry, uh, miss.... Is this your territory?" Forsythia asked her directly. She did not cower, but she didn't want to make a display of threat either. After all, she had no clanmates to back her. Somewhere behind her, another dragon shouted a profanity. Something about the IceWarden's bum? Are we under attack!?
The dragoness relaxed her body and slunk to the ground, her burnished snout dripping with a languid smile. "Easy there short stuff, I haven't owned land in eons, nor do I intend for there to be a fight." She clacked her horns against stone, hurring. " I've been watching your individual progresses for a while now.. My name is Myrrylen. I used to be a Grahkro, or battle mage, for the Plague Flight. " She saunters nearer to the group, her tail tip brushing the edge of the watering hole. " If you require water, I can call some rain clouds.." She uses her tail to toy with her twisted staff, glancing sidelong at the thirsting Wildclaw and braving Snapper.
The dragoness relaxed her body and slunk to the ground, her burnished snout dripping with a languid smile. "Easy there short stuff, I haven't owned land in eons, nor do I intend for there to be a fight." She clacked her horns against stone, hurring. " I've been watching your individual progresses for a while now.. My name is Myrrylen. I used to be a Grahkro, or battle mage, for the Plague Flight. " She saunters nearer to the group, her tail tip brushing the edge of the watering hole. " If you require water, I can call some rain clouds.." She uses her tail to toy with her twisted staff, glancing sidelong at the thirsting Wildclaw and braving Snapper.
Meri was awakened from his short nap by even more unfamiliar voices. One of them belonged to another Imperial. He grinned; it was good talking to someone he didn't have to look down upon. Meri didn't mind other breeds, but Imperial loyalty drilled in through generations surfaced sometimes. He trotted over to the new arrival. "Greetings. My name is Meri."
Meri was awakened from his short nap by even more unfamiliar voices. One of them belonged to another Imperial. He grinned; it was good talking to someone he didn't have to look down upon. Meri didn't mind other breeds, but Imperial loyalty drilled in through generations surfaced sometimes. He trotted over to the new arrival. "Greetings. My name is Meri."
05qhES2.png
(( warning: big post ahead;;; I had to answer everyone soooo xD
Anyway, just to say that I've added almost everyone on the front page, and I took the liberty to give Po his scars. Isn't him cool?? :D I may be able to do the same thing to your dragons on my FireAlpaca, would you like to? ))

"You guys can stay all you want, it's not like I own anything here." His tail flickered behind him, as he heard the other dragons. The fact that they were all going to stay, lit up a small flame inside of him; maybe the sun decided to shine for him. "Well, except this rock, of course." Po said jokingly, a small chuckle accompanying his speech. Though, he tilted his head to the side at the last sentence from the coatl. "Excuse me? Me, small?"

The nocturne puffed his chest, head up. "Just to let you know, that I'm bigger than the average nocturne, something I'm quite proud of: years of training." Then he laid down, head resting on one of his paws. "Besides, my breed is naturally bigger than yours. I bet I'm higher than you." A smirk grew in his face. However, as much as he was liking to tease the other, his attention changed to someone else. He noticed as the other dragons started to dig up their own holes, and the sight made an unfamiliar sensation to build within him. A soft, almost completely hid easiness, but that was there nonetheless. The dragons around... What were the odds of having so many reunited on a place like that? He didn't believe in destiny, but rather on the fact that the deities always influenced encounters for a motive.

The nocturne glanced at the imperial when he talked, and rolled his eyes with a small laugh as he mentioned his size. "Tch. Bigger the size, easier the fall." He retorted, still on the same teasingly tone from before. For the gods, were everyone trying to be the alpha male here? Not that he minded a bit of competition.

Though, he turned his head quickly up, as a gigantic imperial towered over them. The red silhouette flared around her, and the thunderous voice made herself known with little to no effort. Even though the nocturne didn't get intimidated on the least, what caused his slight anger was the words she used. "You have no right to say that to us, miss. You don't even know where we came from." Cushioned activity? Tch. The scars all over his body were the proof of the complete opposite. She didn't know how hard he had to fight in his previous clan, how many times... He pushed the thoughts away, now was not the time to remember the past.

His eyes traveled for a moment at the new wildclaw that arrived, only the tip of their head off the ground. But soon retrieved his glance to the new imperial, following her movement to the ground. "Rain wouldn't be the best option at the moment." He answered dryly. "It would ruin the work we're having. Besides, there's enough water around here already." The nocturne used as less details as he could, he didn't have a good first impression of the other.

His eyes finally left the newcomer, and traveled between the other dragons around. As everyone introduced themselves, he sat up, deciding to do the same. "I'm Poam, previous member of a clan on fire." The nocturne said simply, and eyed the white and black wildclaw. "You should come here and introduce yourself as well."
(( warning: big post ahead;;; I had to answer everyone soooo xD
Anyway, just to say that I've added almost everyone on the front page, and I took the liberty to give Po his scars. Isn't him cool?? :D I may be able to do the same thing to your dragons on my FireAlpaca, would you like to? ))

"You guys can stay all you want, it's not like I own anything here." His tail flickered behind him, as he heard the other dragons. The fact that they were all going to stay, lit up a small flame inside of him; maybe the sun decided to shine for him. "Well, except this rock, of course." Po said jokingly, a small chuckle accompanying his speech. Though, he tilted his head to the side at the last sentence from the coatl. "Excuse me? Me, small?"

The nocturne puffed his chest, head up. "Just to let you know, that I'm bigger than the average nocturne, something I'm quite proud of: years of training." Then he laid down, head resting on one of his paws. "Besides, my breed is naturally bigger than yours. I bet I'm higher than you." A smirk grew in his face. However, as much as he was liking to tease the other, his attention changed to someone else. He noticed as the other dragons started to dig up their own holes, and the sight made an unfamiliar sensation to build within him. A soft, almost completely hid easiness, but that was there nonetheless. The dragons around... What were the odds of having so many reunited on a place like that? He didn't believe in destiny, but rather on the fact that the deities always influenced encounters for a motive.

The nocturne glanced at the imperial when he talked, and rolled his eyes with a small laugh as he mentioned his size. "Tch. Bigger the size, easier the fall." He retorted, still on the same teasingly tone from before. For the gods, were everyone trying to be the alpha male here? Not that he minded a bit of competition.

Though, he turned his head quickly up, as a gigantic imperial towered over them. The red silhouette flared around her, and the thunderous voice made herself known with little to no effort. Even though the nocturne didn't get intimidated on the least, what caused his slight anger was the words she used. "You have no right to say that to us, miss. You don't even know where we came from." Cushioned activity? Tch. The scars all over his body were the proof of the complete opposite. She didn't know how hard he had to fight in his previous clan, how many times... He pushed the thoughts away, now was not the time to remember the past.

His eyes traveled for a moment at the new wildclaw that arrived, only the tip of their head off the ground. But soon retrieved his glance to the new imperial, following her movement to the ground. "Rain wouldn't be the best option at the moment." He answered dryly. "It would ruin the work we're having. Besides, there's enough water around here already." The nocturne used as less details as he could, he didn't have a good first impression of the other.

His eyes finally left the newcomer, and traveled between the other dragons around. As everyone introduced themselves, he sat up, deciding to do the same. "I'm Poam, previous member of a clan on fire." The nocturne said simply, and eyed the white and black wildclaw. "You should come here and introduce yourself as well."
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
((Could you update Meri's pic with his Photoshopped-on apparel version then cx))

Meri grinned at the jab to his size. It was rare to meet a dragon with as much spirit as this Nocturne. "Oh yeah, shorty? I bet I could flatten you with a thump o' my tail here," he countered in the same lighthearted tone as before. To prove his point, Meri thumped his tail lightly on the ground, creating a small cloud of sand. "You and everyone else here, except for Miss Mage over there." His face grew contemplative as he watched the small crowd of dragons start to burrow their way in the sand like eldritch wyrms. The desert was large; he knew that fact by experience. So how was it that an amount of dragons enough to be counted as a very small clan met at the same time?

The Imperial wasn't superstitious. He believed that the deities and the dragons kept to their own, unless interference was needed. Whatever the Light Mother had in mind for him, he would accept without question. Was he expected to stay with these dragons? "And may your age of suffering and despair be as long as the Holy Weaver's tongue," Meri muttered, repeating a curse he had heard many times in his stint as a clan guard.
((Could you update Meri's pic with his Photoshopped-on apparel version then cx))

Meri grinned at the jab to his size. It was rare to meet a dragon with as much spirit as this Nocturne. "Oh yeah, shorty? I bet I could flatten you with a thump o' my tail here," he countered in the same lighthearted tone as before. To prove his point, Meri thumped his tail lightly on the ground, creating a small cloud of sand. "You and everyone else here, except for Miss Mage over there." His face grew contemplative as he watched the small crowd of dragons start to burrow their way in the sand like eldritch wyrms. The desert was large; he knew that fact by experience. So how was it that an amount of dragons enough to be counted as a very small clan met at the same time?

The Imperial wasn't superstitious. He believed that the deities and the dragons kept to their own, unless interference was needed. Whatever the Light Mother had in mind for him, he would accept without question. Was he expected to stay with these dragons? "And may your age of suffering and despair be as long as the Holy Weaver's tongue," Meri muttered, repeating a curse he had heard many times in his stint as a clan guard.
05qhES2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76