Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wrong side of Heaven
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"Angels usually slay my kind," Abalon said, a hint of poison in his voice. "But regardless, it seems our rolls are switched here. I'm taking care of him while you sit there, being unhelpful in every way. I wonder if it's just a reaction of the spell, and not the way things shall be forever." He stood up right, pushing a lock of his longer, straight hair behind his pointed ear.

"But you're right, we do need to get along. I don't need to be on any angel's bad sides, right now. We could definitely start by cleaning that house up- we don't need kyle tripping on the floor and breaking his neck. That would not be fun for either of us." Abalon sighed, stretching. "What do you say? Truce for now?" He held out his hand to Xandria to shake.
"Angels usually slay my kind," Abalon said, a hint of poison in his voice. "But regardless, it seems our rolls are switched here. I'm taking care of him while you sit there, being unhelpful in every way. I wonder if it's just a reaction of the spell, and not the way things shall be forever." He stood up right, pushing a lock of his longer, straight hair behind his pointed ear.

"But you're right, we do need to get along. I don't need to be on any angel's bad sides, right now. We could definitely start by cleaning that house up- we don't need kyle tripping on the floor and breaking his neck. That would not be fun for either of us." Abalon sighed, stretching. "What do you say? Truce for now?" He held out his hand to Xandria to shake.
"The angels you have met in he past probably haven't spent centuries in this world slumming it with the humans," as she spoke her eyes flashed for a moment. The topic of which she was speaking was not something that she was usually so open with. Though for some reason Xandria felt the need to allow Abalon to be able to understand (at least partly) the situation that she had found herself in. "I have learned on many occasions that it's not polite to judge someone simply for what they are. While being around you makes my wings twitch, it's not something that I feel like I need to take actions against."

"As far as helping the human, I'm afraid you're on your own with that one. I'll admit I've been quite unhelpful but I'm not one to go out of my way to help a human that isn't dying." She gave a quiet sigh before continuing, "That is not now, nor has it ever been my duty to do such. I was created to fight not be a handmaiden."

"Though I suppose, until you make the choice of doing something unwise, or I do something that you find unwise there is no reason that we cannot get along. At least for the sake of the human." She gently shook his hand before dropping her own at her side once more. "I'm not really sure what we could do, there's probably some rhyme or reason to his "organization" in that house. But we could try." With that she stepped away from the house and walked towards the door slowly. "All I can hope is that he didn't somehow become bound to a crazy one. Kyle seems innocent enough, but one can never be too sure."
"The angels you have met in he past probably haven't spent centuries in this world slumming it with the humans," as she spoke her eyes flashed for a moment. The topic of which she was speaking was not something that she was usually so open with. Though for some reason Xandria felt the need to allow Abalon to be able to understand (at least partly) the situation that she had found herself in. "I have learned on many occasions that it's not polite to judge someone simply for what they are. While being around you makes my wings twitch, it's not something that I feel like I need to take actions against."

"As far as helping the human, I'm afraid you're on your own with that one. I'll admit I've been quite unhelpful but I'm not one to go out of my way to help a human that isn't dying." She gave a quiet sigh before continuing, "That is not now, nor has it ever been my duty to do such. I was created to fight not be a handmaiden."

"Though I suppose, until you make the choice of doing something unwise, or I do something that you find unwise there is no reason that we cannot get along. At least for the sake of the human." She gently shook his hand before dropping her own at her side once more. "I'm not really sure what we could do, there's probably some rhyme or reason to his "organization" in that house. But we could try." With that she stepped away from the house and walked towards the door slowly. "All I can hope is that he didn't somehow become bound to a crazy one. Kyle seems innocent enough, but one can never be too sure."
((Sorry for the wait guys. Dom's rather intense this week. Feel free to skip me at least this once, since Kyle's asleep anyways))
((Sorry for the wait guys. Dom's rather intense this week. Feel free to skip me at least this once, since Kyle's asleep anyways))
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
((Alright. I wonder what Kyle is dreaming about....))

Abalone paused, huffing as he moved to shove both his hands into his pockets. So much for a handshake. "Ahem," He cleared his throat. "Well, maybe we'll find a dead cat or something." He paused. "You know what, if i'm gonna be stuck in this human world, we're getting a cat- No, I'm getting a cat. It'll be a dam.n good cat, too. Expensive, but healthy. Sometimes those pure breeds have weird problems. Thanks, inbreeding." He paused. Abalone was getting off track.

"As far as cleaning goes, it's nothing a little magic can't fix." He purred out, smirking. He then stepped in front of Xandria- how rude- and opened the door before stepping back in the house. "Right, Xandria? You're not gonna try to book me for a little magic, are you?"
((Alright. I wonder what Kyle is dreaming about....))

Abalone paused, huffing as he moved to shove both his hands into his pockets. So much for a handshake. "Ahem," He cleared his throat. "Well, maybe we'll find a dead cat or something." He paused. "You know what, if i'm gonna be stuck in this human world, we're getting a cat- No, I'm getting a cat. It'll be a dam.n good cat, too. Expensive, but healthy. Sometimes those pure breeds have weird problems. Thanks, inbreeding." He paused. Abalone was getting off track.

"As far as cleaning goes, it's nothing a little magic can't fix." He purred out, smirking. He then stepped in front of Xandria- how rude- and opened the door before stepping back in the house. "Right, Xandria? You're not gonna try to book me for a little magic, are you?"
She wasn't taken aback by the rude actions of the demon, he was after all a demon. There was nothing that she could do to change that. Xandria gave a quiet sigh before answering, "your magic is not something I am interested in Abalon. If I find myself unable to physically do something then I will simply use my own magic. I've seen the results of demonic magic enough to know that it is something I want no part of."

Grabbing the door before it slammed shut ahead of her she walked inside and glanced around at the mess again. "Magic would make this mess be gone quicker but with Kyle sleeping there's no reason to not do things the human way. Unless you think you're not up for a little manual labor?" Turing her head she smirked towards Abalon as she teased him.

"As for you getting a cat.. That's something that you're probably going to want to discuss with Kyle. This is his house after all." Bending down she grabbed some of the papers at her feet and shuffled them into a pile. There wasn't much that she could do beyond that. Kyle had some sort of system in place and she wasn't about to mess that up, simply organize it slightly.
She wasn't taken aback by the rude actions of the demon, he was after all a demon. There was nothing that she could do to change that. Xandria gave a quiet sigh before answering, "your magic is not something I am interested in Abalon. If I find myself unable to physically do something then I will simply use my own magic. I've seen the results of demonic magic enough to know that it is something I want no part of."

Grabbing the door before it slammed shut ahead of her she walked inside and glanced around at the mess again. "Magic would make this mess be gone quicker but with Kyle sleeping there's no reason to not do things the human way. Unless you think you're not up for a little manual labor?" Turing her head she smirked towards Abalon as she teased him.

"As for you getting a cat.. That's something that you're probably going to want to discuss with Kyle. This is his house after all." Bending down she grabbed some of the papers at her feet and shuffled them into a pile. There wasn't much that she could do beyond that. Kyle had some sort of system in place and she wasn't about to mess that up, simply organize it slightly.
(( unsure if i should skip Social and post for Abalone, or let Social post.... ))
(( unsure if i should skip Social and post for Abalone, or let Social post.... ))
((Feel free to go for it :D))
((Feel free to go for it :D))
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"Ew, physical strain." He laughed out. He sighed, picking up papers off of the floor before he stepped on them. "Well, of course I'd care for the cat." Abalon said. He sighed softly before grabbing more papers and setting them on the table in stacks to be sorted later.

"Hey, Xandria, Do you think he has anything... Odd." He said. "like some runic bible that would shock me if I picked it up, or a book right from hell that Kyle somehow acquired?" He looked genuinely concerned. "I mean, this kid summoned a demon, how can we be sure he doesn't have any more scary surprises?"
"Ew, physical strain." He laughed out. He sighed, picking up papers off of the floor before he stepped on them. "Well, of course I'd care for the cat." Abalon said. He sighed softly before grabbing more papers and setting them on the table in stacks to be sorted later.

"Hey, Xandria, Do you think he has anything... Odd." He said. "like some runic bible that would shock me if I picked it up, or a book right from hell that Kyle somehow acquired?" He looked genuinely concerned. "I mean, this kid summoned a demon, how can we be sure he doesn't have any more scary surprises?"
She paused for a moment as she thought about what Abalon had asked before answering. "Honestly who knows what he had acquired. I would say if anything looks questionable not to touch it though.." Xandria shrugged before picking up more papers and shuffling them before putting them on the table.

It was silent except for their shuffling of the papers for a few moments before she shoo again," Youd make sure that the cat wouldn't go after my feathers right?" She wasn't sure why she asked, maybe simple conversation. Felines weren't something that she had ever really gotten along with, so maybe it was actually fear.
She paused for a moment as she thought about what Abalon had asked before answering. "Honestly who knows what he had acquired. I would say if anything looks questionable not to touch it though.." Xandria shrugged before picking up more papers and shuffling them before putting them on the table.

It was silent except for their shuffling of the papers for a few moments before she shoo again," Youd make sure that the cat wouldn't go after my feathers right?" She wasn't sure why she asked, maybe simple conversation. Felines weren't something that she had ever really gotten along with, so maybe it was actually fear.
There was darkness pressing down on him, the walls of the tomb creeping closer with every step that he took as he trailed after his sister.

"Are you sure that this is alright?" he heard himself ask her. She laughed, her bleached blonde hair smacking him in the face as she threw her head back. He shoved it out of the way and scowled at her.

"It really, really isn't, but Greek stuff is around what you're researching right?" she ran a hand lightly over the walls, and gestured at the door that was coming up. "There's a couple of items we've unearthed in this dig that I think you'll benefit more than my fellow archaeologists."

The Kyle in his dream grinned shyly at her, and he wanted to scream as they stepped into the room. He knew how this ended even if he really really didn't.
There was darkness pressing down on him, the walls of the tomb creeping closer with every step that he took as he trailed after his sister.

"Are you sure that this is alright?" he heard himself ask her. She laughed, her bleached blonde hair smacking him in the face as she threw her head back. He shoved it out of the way and scowled at her.

"It really, really isn't, but Greek stuff is around what you're researching right?" she ran a hand lightly over the walls, and gestured at the door that was coming up. "There's a couple of items we've unearthed in this dig that I think you'll benefit more than my fellow archaeologists."

The Kyle in his dream grinned shyly at her, and he wanted to scream as they stepped into the room. He knew how this ended even if he really really didn't.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8