Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betrayed (FR RP, Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Thesarcasticfox added you, feel free to jump in)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28586700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285868/28586700_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Silence's ears flicked in the direction of the voice, and she quickly turned to see just who was shouting. She fixed her gaze on the newcomers, two wildclaws who she could see had begun moving rather swiftly in her direction. Interesting, and somewhat concerning. Wildclaws had a reputation of being quite ferocious, and she didn't think she would last long if two of them decided to attack her. Still, the one who had called out sounded friendly enough. After a moment of consideration, she decided to stick around for the time being. These two were probably in a similar situation to herself, in which case they could be helpful. Sitting with her tail curled around her legs, she waited for them to approach with a suspicious gleam in her eyes. Her wings were visibly tense - she was clearly prepared to launch herself into the air at a moment's notice. Her voice, however, was oddly calm, betraying no emotion whatsoever. "Aye," she said, clearly imitating the one who had spoken.
@Thesarcasticfox added you, feel free to jump in))

Silence's ears flicked in the direction of the voice, and she quickly turned to see just who was shouting. She fixed her gaze on the newcomers, two wildclaws who she could see had begun moving rather swiftly in her direction. Interesting, and somewhat concerning. Wildclaws had a reputation of being quite ferocious, and she didn't think she would last long if two of them decided to attack her. Still, the one who had called out sounded friendly enough. After a moment of consideration, she decided to stick around for the time being. These two were probably in a similar situation to herself, in which case they could be helpful.

Sitting with her tail curled around her legs, she waited for them to approach with a suspicious gleam in her eyes. Her wings were visibly tense - she was clearly prepared to launch herself into the air at a moment's notice. Her voice, however, was oddly calm, betraying no emotion whatsoever. "Aye," she said, clearly imitating the one who had spoken.

dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
[indent][color=transparent]x[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=168784&tab=dragon&did=23882463][b][color=black]auror[/color][/b][/url] • male • wildclaw • n/a • looking for sinopa [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color][i]left behind.[/i] the two words stuck in auror's mind like a tongue stuck to frozen metal. he was their leader! wow, the founders hadn't even told their leader the issue! a frustrated hiss escaped the obsidian wildclaw's mouth. once caliban had knocked the dirt and stone into the hole, cipher had slithered out of a small hole, snickering as he told auror what he had done. before he could say anything to cipher, the murderous spiral had slipped back into the tunnels. auror tried to dig, but to no avail. caliban, cipher, and others must've added more dirt as auror dug. he let out a resigned roar as he stuck his broadsword into the mound. anger overpowered auror, stopping any abilities he had. they'd even let his familiar, a dunewind manticore, into the tunnels as far as he knew. he kicked the dirt with his metal boots, wiping a few tears with his red mantle. auror heaved his broadsword out of the ground, returning it to its sheath at his side. [color=transparent]x[/color]the clan had traveled to dragonhome, the land of earth magic and the birthplace of dragons. it was a bit barren for auror's taste. they'd come only for the tunnels, of course. at least he knew that he wasn't alone, as cipher had explained the whole situation to auror before he left. "i'm going to kill that son of a shade if i ever see so much as the tip of his tail!" [color=transparent]x[/color]auror picked up a large rock and stuck it into the to the disturbed dirt, marking the very spot he hoped to never see again. if his clan was going to betray him, then so be it. he turned around, hearing the faint calls of a dragon. [i]what do i have to loose,[/i] auror thought darkly. if he was killed, oh well. the asteroid would kill him anyways. it seemed the wildclaw had resigned to his fate as he followed the noise.[/indent]
x auror • male • wildclaw • n/a • looking for sinopa
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
xleft behind. the two words stuck in auror's mind like a tongue stuck to frozen metal. he was their leader! wow, the founders hadn't even told their leader the issue! a frustrated hiss escaped the obsidian wildclaw's mouth. once caliban had knocked the dirt and stone into the hole, cipher had slithered out of a small hole, snickering as he told auror what he had done. before he could say anything to cipher, the murderous spiral had slipped back into the tunnels. auror tried to dig, but to no avail. caliban, cipher, and others must've added more dirt as auror dug. he let out a resigned roar as he stuck his broadsword into the mound. anger overpowered auror, stopping any abilities he had. they'd even let his familiar, a dunewind manticore, into the tunnels as far as he knew. he kicked the dirt with his metal boots, wiping a few tears with his red mantle. auror heaved his broadsword out of the ground, returning it to its sheath at his side.
xthe clan had traveled to dragonhome, the land of earth magic and the birthplace of dragons. it was a bit barren for auror's taste. they'd come only for the tunnels, of course. at least he knew that he wasn't alone, as cipher had explained the whole situation to auror before he left. "i'm going to kill that son of a shade if i ever see so much as the tip of his tail!"
xauror picked up a large rock and stuck it into the to the disturbed dirt, marking the very spot he hoped to never see again. if his clan was going to betray him, then so be it. he turned around, hearing the faint calls of a dragon. what do i have to loose, auror thought darkly. if he was killed, oh well. the asteroid would kill him anyways. it seemed the wildclaw had resigned to his fate as he followed the noise.
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me

The two slowed down as considerable distance away from the tree, seeing the dragon tense up. They almost took it as a sign she was going to lunge at them, and if Maloid was reading the situation and inferring correctly, then this dragon had nothing to loose to begin with.

They slowed to a stop several lengths before the dry tree. The lighter Wildclaw's eyes were furrowed in thought. They hadn't seen a dragon in a while. Most had headed north months before the tunnels even opened up. Was there still something else going on? "You, ah, waitin' for something, girly?" Maloid asked bluntly, crossing her arms.

The Wildclaw beside her was about to add on, but he then felt the ground tremble for a moment. He sent a quizzical glance in the distance, but brushed it off for the moment.

The two slowed down as considerable distance away from the tree, seeing the dragon tense up. They almost took it as a sign she was going to lunge at them, and if Maloid was reading the situation and inferring correctly, then this dragon had nothing to loose to begin with.

They slowed to a stop several lengths before the dry tree. The lighter Wildclaw's eyes were furrowed in thought. They hadn't seen a dragon in a while. Most had headed north months before the tunnels even opened up. Was there still something else going on? "You, ah, waitin' for something, girly?" Maloid asked bluntly, crossing her arms.

The Wildclaw beside her was about to add on, but he then felt the ground tremble for a moment. He sent a quizzical glance in the distance, but brushed it off for the moment.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Sinopa snarled at the Fey, "Those won't work with what you have. You need something better than whatever you're using." Sinopa snapped, her snide remark halfhearted. She turned away from the Fey and, without looking back, she began venturing, then paused, eyes narrowing. "Why don't you accompany me." she said, standing tall and regal, "We can find you better supplies to create your... Bombs with." she said, her voice still hoarse from the dust and the screaming, she blocked those from her mind and waited for the fae to respond. Her nostrils flared as she caught the scent of another dragon, this one male.
Sinopa snarled at the Fey, "Those won't work with what you have. You need something better than whatever you're using." Sinopa snapped, her snide remark halfhearted. She turned away from the Fey and, without looking back, she began venturing, then paused, eyes narrowing. "Why don't you accompany me." she said, standing tall and regal, "We can find you better supplies to create your... Bombs with." she said, her voice still hoarse from the dust and the screaming, she blocked those from her mind and waited for the fae to respond. Her nostrils flared as she caught the scent of another dragon, this one male.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Umiko glared at the barren horizon, letting out a frustrated roar. They tricked her! They tricked her, and now she was condemned to sit outside and wait for the meteor to come and pummel her into the ground like dust, while her clan was safe below. Why was the most prominent question in her mind. Why would they do this to her? She was nice enough, in her opinion, and the best warrior in the clan. Why couldn't they have picked Kotori, or Sachiko, or Rua or Azalea or anyone else but her? They were far less useful than her. Umiko glanced up, peering at her familiar. Okapi sat a ways away, pacing and stomping the hard earth with her feet. She scowled at Umiko, like this was her fault. Umiko scowled right back. At least she wasn't alone; though a particularly irritable Sprangyroo wasn't much for company. Or... did she hear talking? Her head shot up, ears and eyes suddenly alert. Yes, she did! There were others! Well, that wasn't a good thing, actually, but she wouldn't be alone! She beckoned Okapi over and trotted in the direction of the noise.

(( I'm probably going to sleep soon, so I might not respond until tomorrow! ))
Umiko glared at the barren horizon, letting out a frustrated roar. They tricked her! They tricked her, and now she was condemned to sit outside and wait for the meteor to come and pummel her into the ground like dust, while her clan was safe below. Why was the most prominent question in her mind. Why would they do this to her? She was nice enough, in her opinion, and the best warrior in the clan. Why couldn't they have picked Kotori, or Sachiko, or Rua or Azalea or anyone else but her? They were far less useful than her. Umiko glanced up, peering at her familiar. Okapi sat a ways away, pacing and stomping the hard earth with her feet. She scowled at Umiko, like this was her fault. Umiko scowled right back. At least she wasn't alone; though a particularly irritable Sprangyroo wasn't much for company. Or... did she hear talking? Her head shot up, ears and eyes suddenly alert. Yes, she did! There were others! Well, that wasn't a good thing, actually, but she wouldn't be alone! She beckoned Okapi over and trotted in the direction of the noise.

(( I'm probably going to sleep soon, so I might not respond until tomorrow! ))
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
Wolf
Wolf watched the commotion from afar. The door wasn't opening? So be it. Wolf watched her Vulstal sniff the door curiously. She should probably call Silver back, but it wasn't worth it. That fox got into whatever trouble it wanted to, making it difficult for Wolf to stay out of trouble.

Well if she bites someone, she bites someone. Not my problem. Wolf thought as Silver sauntered up behind a Fey and started sniffing them. Vulstals like Silver can freeze other dragons... I guess I don't want anyone to be frozen... But then again, I'd hate to interact with anyone here.

Wolf decided to sit back and watch her familiar for a couple more minutes, as long as nobody hurts her. Perhaps it would be better to aid the dragons? Silver would stop being irritating and leave everyone alone, but then again, Wolf would have to talk. Wolf pondered over this for a couple more minutes.
Wolf
Wolf watched the commotion from afar. The door wasn't opening? So be it. Wolf watched her Vulstal sniff the door curiously. She should probably call Silver back, but it wasn't worth it. That fox got into whatever trouble it wanted to, making it difficult for Wolf to stay out of trouble.

Well if she bites someone, she bites someone. Not my problem. Wolf thought as Silver sauntered up behind a Fey and started sniffing them. Vulstals like Silver can freeze other dragons... I guess I don't want anyone to be frozen... But then again, I'd hate to interact with anyone here.

Wolf decided to sit back and watch her familiar for a couple more minutes, as long as nobody hurts her. Perhaps it would be better to aid the dragons? Silver would stop being irritating and leave everyone alone, but then again, Wolf would have to talk. Wolf pondered over this for a couple more minutes.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28586700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285868/28586700_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] From all the noises that were erupting from various directions, it seemed they were most definitely not alone here. Silence was starting to regret not leaving immediately. If she could feel fear as others did, she was certain she would be very intimidated by the dragons before her. She would never let them know of her misgivings, though. Staring blankly at the female who had spoken, Silence considered her answer for a moment. What was she doing, exactly? An excellent question, because honestly, she had no idea. After what seemed to be half a minute of deep thought, she fixed a pleasant expression on her face and replied, "Awaiting my imminent death and the destruction of the world. You?"

From all the noises that were erupting from various directions, it seemed they were most definitely not alone here. Silence was starting to regret not leaving immediately. If she could feel fear as others did, she was certain she would be very intimidated by the dragons before her. She would never let them know of her misgivings, though.

Staring blankly at the female who had spoken, Silence considered her answer for a moment. What was she doing, exactly? An excellent question, because honestly, she had no idea. After what seemed to be half a minute of deep thought, she fixed a pleasant expression on her face and replied, "Awaiting my imminent death and the destruction of the world. You?"
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
[indent][color=transparent]x[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=168784&tab=dragon&did=23882463][b][color=black]auror[/color][/b][/url] • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color]auror stopped walking for a second, trying to calm himself. his mindreading would give him a strong advantage if the dragons were hostile. he let out a light huff. maybe he'd try to survive. [color=transparent]x[/color]once he regained his composure - it took him a few minutes - auror continued on. after switching to a jog once he saw the figures in the distance, he finally slowed as he stood near the fae and the skydancer. he scanned their thoughts for a quick moment before returning to his own mind. "hello."[/indent]
x auror • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
xauror stopped walking for a second, trying to calm himself. his mindreading would give him a strong advantage if the dragons were hostile. he let out a light huff. maybe he'd try to survive.
xonce he regained his composure - it took him a few minutes - auror continued on. after switching to a jog once he saw the figures in the distance, he finally slowed as he stood near the fae and the skydancer. he scanned their thoughts for a quick moment before returning to his own mind. "hello."
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
Brylen whipped around. "A salutation to you!" She said, the electricity on her wings crackling. "Wait... why am I trying to get back into the tunnels when I could just stop the asteroid myself?" She had been sidetracked again by her own thoughts. "How to do it... large catapult... grenades... nukes... missiles..."
Brylen whipped around. "A salutation to you!" She said, the electricity on her wings crackling. "Wait... why am I trying to get back into the tunnels when I could just stop the asteroid myself?" She had been sidetracked again by her own thoughts. "How to do it... large catapult... grenades... nukes... missiles..."
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Wolf
Wolf finally decided to approach the dragons as a Wildclaw sauntered up towards them. She edged her way towards her Vulstal and angrily hissed at it:
"What are you doing?" She demanded lashing her tail slightly, "these dragons won't help anyone especially a Vulstal like you."
Silver turned to Wolf with a glint in her eyes. Wolf had an strange ability to be able to communicate with the Beastclans, Which is why she got along so easily. Which, in addition is also why she was attempting to speak to a Vulstal.
I thought it was a good chance to anger them! Silver responded in a couple of yips. What good is to live our last days without enemies?
Wolf slowly exhaled a pinkish mist out of her mouth. This. This, is why dragons didn't like the Beastclans. Well, at least one mystery was solved before her demise. Wolf at this moment was extremely tempted to give Silver a nice tail-thump on the head, but she could never do that. Instead she ignored the Vulstal, and pushed Silver to one of her sides.
Wolf
Wolf finally decided to approach the dragons as a Wildclaw sauntered up towards them. She edged her way towards her Vulstal and angrily hissed at it:
"What are you doing?" She demanded lashing her tail slightly, "these dragons won't help anyone especially a Vulstal like you."
Silver turned to Wolf with a glint in her eyes. Wolf had an strange ability to be able to communicate with the Beastclans, Which is why she got along so easily. Which, in addition is also why she was attempting to speak to a Vulstal.
I thought it was a good chance to anger them! Silver responded in a couple of yips. What good is to live our last days without enemies?
Wolf slowly exhaled a pinkish mist out of her mouth. This. This, is why dragons didn't like the Beastclans. Well, at least one mystery was solved before her demise. Wolf at this moment was extremely tempted to give Silver a nice tail-thump on the head, but she could never do that. Instead she ignored the Vulstal, and pushed Silver to one of her sides.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15