Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betrayed (FR RP, Open)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(Sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to leave this RP. I have too many other things going on to do this, sorry)
(Sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to leave this RP. I have too many other things going on to do this, sorry)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@LunarParadox @TheElfDruid @MantellaFrog

Phthalo Stoped and closed her jaw instead of snapping at Palesparows neck. Then backing away and hissing she turned her head to the voice baring her yellow teeth, before turning tails and running, With a flash of flying feathers and much of running into boxes and rocks she stood still waiting to see if anyone was after her.
@LunarParadox @TheElfDruid @MantellaFrog

Phthalo Stoped and closed her jaw instead of snapping at Palesparows neck. Then backing away and hissing she turned her head to the voice baring her yellow teeth, before turning tails and running, With a flash of flying feathers and much of running into boxes and rocks she stood still waiting to see if anyone was after her.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Ivory watched the sneaky dragon and bared her sharp, white, teeth. Ivory teeth were her pride (next to the apparel her clanmate had given to her as a sign of infection) and she didn't feel silly showing them.
Ivory watched the sneaky dragon and bared her sharp, white, teeth. Ivory teeth were her pride (next to the apparel her clanmate had given to her as a sign of infection) and she didn't feel silly showing them.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Bitterbloom gave chase, following the coalt. He felt invigorated, and had completely forgotten about the corpse. His legs pumped and as he slowly gained speed. The attacked had unwisely chosen to stop running. He would over take her any moment now. And then...finally... he could FIGHT!
Bitterbloom gave chase, following the coalt. He felt invigorated, and had completely forgotten about the corpse. His legs pumped and as he slowly gained speed. The attacked had unwisely chosen to stop running. He would over take her any moment now. And then...finally... he could FIGHT!
His eyes opened wide when the coatl attacked him, a gasp following suit. Her jaw only closing at his neck instead of snapping it. The skydancer scrambled to get back at his footing, still feeling dizzy as a result from the corpse and the sudden attack.

The skydancer quickly regained his composure as he reached with one of his paws to his own neck. He looked at Silence still frowning. "Well, today is definetly the worst day of my life but thank you anyway" He nodded at her, sincerely grateful for the help.

His head snapped at the retreating Coatl and to the quick Bitterbloom. "Wow, they are fast" He murmured to himself, still trying to take note of everything that just happened. Bitterbloom could be running himself to an ambush though, so they better do something. "Come on Silence and Ivory, we can't leave him alone, better stick together" Sparrow spoke, his voice faltering a bit. He started running in the direction of Phthalo and BB, trying to keep up with their pace, but an injured leg didn't help much.

"BB calm down!" He shouted, not entirely sure if it was a good idea. "Its not worth it!" The skydancer could feel the pearlcatcher's excitement with his antennae, but he had a bad feeling about this. Sparrow thought about trying to convince him once more, but Bitterbloom was already reaching for her.
His eyes opened wide when the coatl attacked him, a gasp following suit. Her jaw only closing at his neck instead of snapping it. The skydancer scrambled to get back at his footing, still feeling dizzy as a result from the corpse and the sudden attack.

The skydancer quickly regained his composure as he reached with one of his paws to his own neck. He looked at Silence still frowning. "Well, today is definetly the worst day of my life but thank you anyway" He nodded at her, sincerely grateful for the help.

His head snapped at the retreating Coatl and to the quick Bitterbloom. "Wow, they are fast" He murmured to himself, still trying to take note of everything that just happened. Bitterbloom could be running himself to an ambush though, so they better do something. "Come on Silence and Ivory, we can't leave him alone, better stick together" Sparrow spoke, his voice faltering a bit. He started running in the direction of Phthalo and BB, trying to keep up with their pace, but an injured leg didn't help much.

"BB calm down!" He shouted, not entirely sure if it was a good idea. "Its not worth it!" The skydancer could feel the pearlcatcher's excitement with his antennae, but he had a bad feeling about this. Sparrow thought about trying to convince him once more, but Bitterbloom was already reaching for her.
Phthalo Had nowhere to go, The thoughts of hatred and hunger had finally left and some clear ones slipped through, She was going to die much sooner then she thought, Well it was going to happen.
Phthalo was trapped between death, boxes and walls. To bad the old wings had no feathers left.

Phthalo Had nowhere to go, The thoughts of hatred and hunger had finally left and some clear ones slipped through, She was going to die much sooner then she thought, Well it was going to happen.
Phthalo was trapped between death, boxes and walls. To bad the old wings had no feathers left.

"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Ivory followed, unsure of what else to do. This was problematic.
Ivory followed, unsure of what else to do. This was problematic.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Messed around with phthalos apparel, Lets just say she only has the bloody bandage around her eyes. (Or what's left of them)
Messed around with phthalos apparel, Lets just say she only has the bloody bandage around her eyes. (Or what's left of them)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15