Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betrayed (FR RP, Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I just subscribed
I just subscribed
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
I subscribed as well!
I subscribed as well!
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
I'm subscribed! hype hype hype hype
I'm subscribed! hype hype hype hype
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin

{ Subscribed! }

{ Subscribed! }
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28586700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285868/28586700_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Silence crouched on the low-hanging branch of a dead tree, its leaves long gone. Before her was a massive pile of crumbling stone and lose dirt, obviously caused by an avalanche or detonation of some sort. Only a day ago this place had been busting with activity, a wide cavern leading down into the most expansive system of tunnels on Sorneith. She had thought she would be there today, yet fate had not smiled on her. As an afterthought, she supposed she should have guessed something like this would happen. After all, there were far to many dragons to all go underground, and she was certainly not a favorite. 'How unfortunate," she mumbled, narrowing her eyes. "What to do now, hmm?" The thought of being closed off underground was never an appealing proposition, but she did not particularly feel like dying in a month's time. With a grunt she lightly jumped off the branch and onto the cracked ground, little wisps of dust whirling up where her feet had landed. It certainly was dry here. Her mind ran though her options, of which there were not many. If she had been left behind, she suspected others had also; perhaps they would be nearby. She scanned the surrounding area with pale, ice-colored eyes, not sure if she actually wanted to find someone else or not. In any case, she needed to know exactly how dangerous her new environment was going to be. ((Seems like everyone is subscribing, so I won't ping unless asked to!))

Silence crouched on the low-hanging branch of a dead tree, its leaves long gone. Before her was a massive pile of crumbling stone and lose dirt, obviously caused by an avalanche or detonation of some sort. Only a day ago this place had been busting with activity, a wide cavern leading down into the most expansive system of tunnels on Sorneith. She had thought she would be there today, yet fate had not smiled on her. As an afterthought, she supposed she should have guessed something like this would happen. After all, there were far to many dragons to all go underground, and she was certainly not a favorite. 'How unfortunate," she mumbled, narrowing her eyes. "What to do now, hmm?" The thought of being closed off underground was never an appealing proposition, but she did not particularly feel like dying in a month's time.

With a grunt she lightly jumped off the branch and onto the cracked ground, little wisps of dust whirling up where her feet had landed. It certainly was dry here. Her mind ran though her options, of which there were not many. If she had been left behind, she suspected others had also; perhaps they would be nearby. She scanned the surrounding area with pale, ice-colored eyes, not sure if she actually wanted to find someone else or not. In any case, she needed to know exactly how dangerous her new environment was going to be.

((Seems like everyone is subscribing, so I won't ping unless asked to!))
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
[font=timesnewroman] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24898257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248983/24898257_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21187106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211872/21187106_350.png[/img] [/url] The two Wildclaws were some distance away, trotting over the barren desert and chatting idly. They had already come across a few smaller holes that had been closed up, and came to the conclusion that they had been late. Not like it mattered, anyway. They could have been safely underground but as soon as the surface was pummeled, they would die. So, in the past year they had already come to a sort of acceptance. The world was blissfully quiet. Though the Beastclans had been bolder than usual, it was odd to see all of the camps abandoned, and all dens left to dust. That's why it surprised them when in the distance, they saw a dragon. At first they thought it was a Serthis and were going to quickly deter themselves, but it became clear after a few meters that it was, in fact, a dragon. Sending each other a surprised glance, they picked up the pace, interest piqued. Why were they out? Why weren't they underground? Until now, the two had honestly thought they're clan had been the only dragons left on the surface. [b]"Aye!"[/b] the red one called out, their pace rising to a canter.

24898257_350.png

21187106_350.png

The two Wildclaws were some distance away, trotting over the barren desert and chatting idly. They had already come across a few smaller holes that had been closed up, and came to the conclusion that they had been late.

Not like it mattered, anyway.

They could have been safely underground but as soon as the surface was pummeled, they would die. So, in the past year they had already come to a sort of acceptance. The world was blissfully quiet. Though the Beastclans had been bolder than usual, it was odd to see all of the camps abandoned, and all dens left to dust.

That's why it surprised them when in the distance, they saw a dragon.

At first they thought it was a Serthis and were going to quickly deter themselves, but it became clear after a few meters that it was, in fact, a dragon. Sending each other a surprised glance, they picked up the pace, interest piqued. Why were they out? Why weren't they underground? Until now, the two had honestly thought they're clan had been the only dragons left on the surface.

"Aye!" the red one called out, their pace rising to a canter.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Brylen was trying to science her way into the caverns again.

"Oh come on- why won't the earth break!" The Fae exclaimed, after placing and detonating several bombs made of tree roots, caterpillars, and scrap metal near the entrance of one of the tunnels. "It's probably reinforced with magic, everything is these days!" She grumbled, popping one of the non-exploded caterpillars in her mouth. "Why can't we just use science like normal beings?"
Brylen was trying to science her way into the caverns again.

"Oh come on- why won't the earth break!" The Fae exclaimed, after placing and detonating several bombs made of tree roots, caterpillars, and scrap metal near the entrance of one of the tunnels. "It's probably reinforced with magic, everything is these days!" She grumbled, popping one of the non-exploded caterpillars in her mouth. "Why can't we just use science like normal beings?"
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28482674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284827/28482674_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Wolf Gender: Female Personality: She's cold, and cunning. Her actions towards other dragons leads her to being alone typically and she's isn't used to being all too friendly towards other dragons. Betrayal: Wolf, despite wearing the pelt of a wolf on her head adores the beasts in the area. She despised how every dragon killed them, and used their remains to provide a living disgusted her. She befriended a wolf which was slaughtered in front of her, and thus leading her to kill the dragon who killed the wolf and scaring away the others. She then used the remains to create a headdress to provide a menacing look and so no other dragons would approach her or her familiar. When she heard that she was able to leave this area she took it. Leaving the rest of her clan alone in the dark. Familiar: Tourmaline Vulstal (Silver, Female) [/center]

28482674_350.png

Name:
Wolf

Personality:
She's cold, and cunning. Her actions towards other dragons leads her to being alone typically and she's isn't used to being all too friendly towards other dragons.

Betrayal:
Wolf, despite wearing the pelt of a wolf on her head adores the beasts in the area. She despised how every dragon killed them, and used their remains to provide a living disgusted her. She befriended a wolf which was slaughtered in front of her, and thus leading her to kill the dragon who killed the wolf and scaring away the others. She then used the remains to create a headdress to provide a menacing look and so no other dragons would approach her or her familiar. When she heard that she was able to leave this area she took it. Leaving the rest of her clan alone in the dark.

Familiar:
Tourmaline Vulstal (Silver, Female)
Sinopa's claws dug at the rock and dirt that had collapsed over one of the entrances to the cave. She could hear voices, barely, on the other side, "Crow!" she called, "Crow!" she carried on like this for several hours, eventually screaming into the once was entrance. Her claws were bloody and her voice was hoarse from dust and screaming. She collapsed on the ground, her upper body propped up by the mound before her.

Sinopa sobbed, tears not quite reaching her blood red eyes. She looked down at the blood caking her claws and her sobs subsided. Her gaze hardened as her thoughts turned to Archive. "If I ever see that sorry excuse for a Skydancer again.... Her eyes will be the least I take from her body." Sinopa said, her hoarse voice thick with scorn.

She pushed herself up from the rubble and set off to look for other dragons. She believed she could find a way through if she found the right dragons. There was plenty of underground for all of them to live in and she wasn't going to rest until Archive's blood was flowing through her teeth and talons. Her red eyes blazed in the sun, which was mere hours from setting. She would find others and they would break through.
Sinopa's claws dug at the rock and dirt that had collapsed over one of the entrances to the cave. She could hear voices, barely, on the other side, "Crow!" she called, "Crow!" she carried on like this for several hours, eventually screaming into the once was entrance. Her claws were bloody and her voice was hoarse from dust and screaming. She collapsed on the ground, her upper body propped up by the mound before her.

Sinopa sobbed, tears not quite reaching her blood red eyes. She looked down at the blood caking her claws and her sobs subsided. Her gaze hardened as her thoughts turned to Archive. "If I ever see that sorry excuse for a Skydancer again.... Her eyes will be the least I take from her body." Sinopa said, her hoarse voice thick with scorn.

She pushed herself up from the rubble and set off to look for other dragons. She believed she could find a way through if she found the right dragons. There was plenty of underground for all of them to live in and she wasn't going to rest until Archive's blood was flowing through her teeth and talons. Her red eyes blazed in the sun, which was mere hours from setting. She would find others and they would break through.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
"Oh don't use your claws for that, it won't work." Came a voice from nearby(to Sinopa). "Use something more creative. Like bombs." A click was heard, and near another entrance an explosion could be heard. "My next method upgrades things to nuclear! I just need the supplies..." Brylen was now muttering to herself absentmindedly.
"Oh don't use your claws for that, it won't work." Came a voice from nearby(to Sinopa). "Use something more creative. Like bombs." A click was heard, and near another entrance an explosion could be heard. "My next method upgrades things to nuclear! I just need the supplies..." Brylen was now muttering to herself absentmindedly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15