Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betrayed (FR RP, Open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15

Jem cocked his head. Not enough room? They couldn't squeeze in one more dragon? No, that wasn't right. They could squeeze one more dragon. If they were to cut the population, it would have to be by a lot. A lot of dragons left out.

A lot of outcast, angry dragons with nothing to loose, wandering the land.

This made him suddenly anxious for his quality of life in this next month. Maloid snorted. "Nah, we're often passed over for information like that. Y'know, the important stuff," she huffed, looking across the barren ground. Not enough room?

Jem was still frowning deeply. He tapped Maloid on the shoulder, speaking to her lowly.

"Vita did make sure to tell them the clan wasn't going be there, right?"

"You know damn well he wouldn't communicate with the outside unless his hide depended on it," Maloid scoffed, still looking put off.

"Maloid, that's nearly thirty spots,"

The Wildclaw looked up from her own thoughts to Jem, then to the Pearlcatcher. "Yeah, and?"

"There was supposed to be just enough room for everyone. If there was more room -" he fretted, but was cut off.

"Trust me, whatever was going on after the notice wasn't going to change any if we had called in. The cut off would be over that, surely," Maloid assured, though did look at the pearlcatcher for a reassurance. But it did make her wonder.

Jem cocked his head. Not enough room? They couldn't squeeze in one more dragon? No, that wasn't right. They could squeeze one more dragon. If they were to cut the population, it would have to be by a lot. A lot of dragons left out.

A lot of outcast, angry dragons with nothing to loose, wandering the land.

This made him suddenly anxious for his quality of life in this next month. Maloid snorted. "Nah, we're often passed over for information like that. Y'know, the important stuff," she huffed, looking across the barren ground. Not enough room?

Jem was still frowning deeply. He tapped Maloid on the shoulder, speaking to her lowly.

"Vita did make sure to tell them the clan wasn't going be there, right?"

"You know damn well he wouldn't communicate with the outside unless his hide depended on it," Maloid scoffed, still looking put off.

"Maloid, that's nearly thirty spots,"

The Wildclaw looked up from her own thoughts to Jem, then to the Pearlcatcher. "Yeah, and?"

"There was supposed to be just enough room for everyone. If there was more room -" he fretted, but was cut off.

"Trust me, whatever was going on after the notice wasn't going to change any if we had called in. The cut off would be over that, surely," Maloid assured, though did look at the pearlcatcher for a reassurance. But it did make her wonder.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[indent][color=transparent]x[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=168784&tab=dragon&did=23882463][b][color=black]auror[/color][/b][/url] • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color][i]they don't know what a nuke is? i thought most lightning dragons were well-educated.[/i] auror scanned the two other dragons' minds, hoping to catch their names. the skydancer's mind seemed harder to probe. "well, you sure are going to kill us faster." auror glanced at the electricity sparking from the fae's wings. "you're very scatterbrained, by the way." [color=transparent]x[/color]auror took out his ravenskull broadsword, digging it into the ground and leaning on it. he'd have to polish it later, and eventually give it a new blade.[/indent] [ @BlackLilac you can have silk find sinopa, brylen, and auror if you'd like! ]
x auror • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
xthey don't know what a nuke is? i thought most lightning dragons were well-educated. auror scanned the two other dragons' minds, hoping to catch their names. the skydancer's mind seemed harder to probe. "well, you sure are going to kill us faster." auror glanced at the electricity sparking from the fae's wings. "you're very scatterbrained, by the way."
xauror took out his ravenskull broadsword, digging it into the ground and leaning on it. he'd have to polish it later, and eventually give it a new blade.

[ @BlackLilac you can have silk find sinopa, brylen, and auror if you'd like! ]
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27278037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272781/27278037_350.png[/img] [/url] Palesparrow groaned as he tried to stretch his wings as he walked through the bushes in the direction of the nearest cave entrance. "Maybe I still have time..." He thought, but was interrupted by his own antennae, finally sensing dragons near him. The small spark of hope was interrupted by the realization that there were only three dragons outside the cave. "The cut off would be over that, surely" The skydancer heard Maloid talking about the exiled, a frown forming on his face as he thought once more that now, he was part of this group. He stepped out of the bushes, walking in their direction to hopefully sort something out. "I guess we're all dead huh?" He joked behind them, but, instead of chuckling with himself, the skydancer just managed a pained smile. "I'm Palesparrow by the way, just call me Sparrow. You can also call me Pale I guess, that would be pretty exotic" This time he laughed lowly, his head switching between Silence and the pair of wildclaws "So, what are the names of the pretty ladies and the gentleman here?" His eyes turned to the crude bandages covering parts of his right wing and hind leg, they didn't seem to be made of actual first aid material, instead, they looked like they were made of leaves and other trinkets "I'm sorry for my actual state, today is not exactly my best day. And I can only imagine that isn't yours either"

27278037_350.png

Palesparrow groaned as he tried to stretch his wings as he walked through the bushes in the direction of the nearest cave entrance. "Maybe I still have time..." He thought, but was interrupted by his own antennae, finally sensing dragons near him. The small spark of hope was interrupted by the realization that there were only three dragons outside the cave.

"The cut off would be over that, surely" The skydancer heard Maloid talking about the exiled, a frown forming on his face as he thought once more that now, he was part of this group. He stepped out of the bushes, walking in their direction to hopefully sort something out.

"I guess we're all dead huh?" He joked behind them, but, instead of chuckling with himself, the skydancer just managed a pained smile. "I'm Palesparrow by the way, just call me Sparrow. You can also call me Pale I guess, that would be pretty exotic" This time he laughed lowly, his head switching between Silence and the pair of wildclaws "So, what are the names of the pretty ladies and the gentleman here?"

His eyes turned to the crude bandages covering parts of his right wing and hind leg, they didn't seem to be made of actual first aid material, instead, they looked like they were made of leaves and other trinkets "I'm sorry for my actual state, today is not exactly my best day. And I can only imagine that isn't yours either"
"Thank you!" Brylen seemed flattered. "Now! We must build an asteroid-proof shelter! Better than the tunnels!" She began to dig around on the ground, pulling up a few old trinkets.
"Thank you!" Brylen seemed flattered. "Now! We must build an asteroid-proof shelter! Better than the tunnels!" She began to dig around on the ground, pulling up a few old trinkets.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Wolf
"My clan?" Wolf paused, she never truly cared about her clan, so she decided it wasn't important to mention. "Eh, I disregard them, it doesn't matter where I came from, we are just stuck here now." Wolf followed Devi's gaze to the spiral who was interacting with Silver. "Who is your companion?"
Silver was messing around with the spiral leaping around him and rolling around playfully, trying to be the center of their attention. Which, frankly didn't help anyone.
Wolf
"My clan?" Wolf paused, she never truly cared about her clan, so she decided it wasn't important to mention. "Eh, I disregard them, it doesn't matter where I came from, we are just stuck here now." Wolf followed Devi's gaze to the spiral who was interacting with Silver. "Who is your companion?"
Silver was messing around with the spiral leaping around him and rolling around playfully, trying to be the center of their attention. Which, frankly didn't help anyone.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24494836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244949/24494836_350.png[/img] [/url] As Silk flew closer he saw that it was a group of three dragons, a fae dragon with prosthetic limbs, a skydancer that looked as if they had fallen from the heavens and a strong looking wildclaw. He landed close to them and overheard the fae dragon say something about an asteroid? "Okay what in the heck is happening?" he wondered aloud.

24494836_350.png

As Silk flew closer he saw that it was a group of three dragons, a fae dragon with prosthetic limbs, a skydancer that looked as if they had fallen from the heavens and a strong looking wildclaw. He landed close to them and overheard the fae dragon say something about an asteroid? "Okay what in the heck is happening?" he wondered aloud.
Visit my art shop
[columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27574724] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275748/27574724.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Devi[/b][/center] Observant - Agressive [nextcol] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14758550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/147586/14758550.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Alphonse, "Al"[/b][/center] | Magically Adept - Overbearing [nextcol] [b]With:[/b] [indent]- Wolf (thesarcasticfox) -[/indent] [b]Where:[/b] [indent]- The enterance of a closed up tunnel[/indent][/columns] [rule] "Oh, Al here used to run a magic shop, Trinkets, before we were exiled. You could find anything in there from glowing swords to unhatched eggs. [i]I[/i] think he was secretly a hoarder," she grinned at her own mischief, fangs flashing, "But he was, is, multipurpose. He can whip you up a potion from scratch, perform an enchantment with ease and mix a medical balm in minutes. The medic hated him," her voice was almost laughing at the end, "They nearly got into a brawl once! Back when I was still a coliseum fighter. The battle mage, BloodMagic, went to Alphonse for a healing spell instead of the medic for stitches. When she saw, oh Shadowbinder, when she saw she nearly ripped Al's wings off and had to be pulled away by the guard! Kept screaming something about incorrect healing and back-alley medicine. It was absolutely incredible to watch the normally docile medic go from zero to [b]murder[/b] so fast, I'll never forget it," Hearing his name, Alphonse looked up from the Vulstual, ears twitching. "I remember that! She was so rude!" the Spiral sighed, shaking his head, You wouldn't think it of Chai to be like that, but what can y'do. Some dragons I tell you. I still have a scar!" He jumped up to show them the mark, a nick on his horn just an inch or two long, a jagged imperfection against the smooth bone. Devi just rolled her eyes. She'd seen it a hundred times, and he'd told her a different story every time. The Guardian was beginning to think even Al didn't know how he got it.
Devi
Observant - Agressive
Alphonse, "Al"
| Magically Adept - Overbearing
With:
- Wolf (thesarcasticfox)
-
Where:
- The enterance of a
closed up tunnel

"Oh, Al here used to run a magic shop, Trinkets, before we were exiled. You could find anything in there from glowing swords to unhatched eggs. I think he was secretly a hoarder," she grinned at her own mischief, fangs flashing, "But he was, is, multipurpose. He can whip you up a potion from scratch, perform an enchantment with ease and mix a medical balm in minutes. The medic hated him," her voice was almost laughing at the end, "They nearly got into a brawl once! Back when I was still a coliseum fighter. The battle mage, BloodMagic, went to Alphonse for a healing spell instead of the medic for stitches. When she saw, oh Shadowbinder, when she saw she nearly ripped Al's wings off and had to be pulled away by the guard! Kept screaming something about incorrect healing and back-alley medicine. It was absolutely incredible to watch the normally docile medic go from zero to murder so fast, I'll never forget it," Hearing his name, Alphonse looked up from the Vulstual, ears twitching.

"I remember that! She was so rude!" the Spiral sighed, shaking his head, You wouldn't think it of Chai to be like that, but what can y'do. Some dragons I tell you. I still have a scar!" He jumped up to show them the mark, a nick on his horn just an inch or two long, a jagged imperfection against the smooth bone. Devi just rolled her eyes. She'd seen it a hundred times, and he'd told her a different story every time. The Guardian was beginning to think even Al didn't know how he got it.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@lunarparadox
Sorry but it seems like I have to drop out, thus is a little to fast pace for me to keep up. Sorry! I hope you guys all have fun :)
@lunarparadox
Sorry but it seems like I have to drop out, thus is a little to fast pace for me to keep up. Sorry! I hope you guys all have fun :)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
[indent][color=transparent]x[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=168784&tab=dragon&did=23882463][b][color=black]auror[/color][/b][/url] • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen, silk [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color]auror swung his dark head towards another skydancer, this one seeming male. he didn't seem to be of ill intent either. well, it was just time until more and more dragons showed up. there were a lot of lairs in dragonhome alone. he adjusted himself a little, turning so he could see all three other dragons. [color=transparent]x[/color]"do you not know what's happening? no offense, but it's common knowledge. for the most part, at least."[indent]
x auror • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen, silk
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
xauror swung his dark head towards another skydancer, this one seeming male. he didn't seem to be of ill intent either. well, it was just time until more and more dragons showed up. there were a lot of lairs in dragonhome alone. he adjusted himself a little, turning so he could see all three other dragons.
x"do you not know what's happening? no offense, but it's common knowledge. for the most part, at least."
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
@CornixElecti sorry to see you go, but I understand completely :) Thanks for letting me know!)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28586700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285868/28586700_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Silence slowly nodded, agreeing with Maloid's statement that calling in extra spots would have done no good in the long run. She was about to speak again when she noticed another dragon approaching their group, a skydancer that appeared to have a few injuries. This one seemed less likely to hurt her than the wildclaws, so she wasn't too concerned. Still, this group was growing larger than she had anticipated fast. As the newcomer introduced himself, Silence listened attentively, making a mental note of his name and demeanor. She had been grasping her pearl in her claws this whole time, and now encircled it in her tail for the time being. No way was she letting it sit on this dusty ground. She also realized she hadn't asked the names of the two wildclaws - how foolish of her. If she remembered correctly, the male had called the female...Maloid? As for the male's name, she could not remember if it had been mentioned or not. "A pleasure, I'm sure. Silence is my name." Her gaze was now fixed on the skydancer, though she kept a careful watch on the others out of the corner of her eye.
@CornixElecti sorry to see you go, but I understand completely :) Thanks for letting me know!))

Silence slowly nodded, agreeing with Maloid's statement that calling in extra spots would have done no good in the long run. She was about to speak again when she noticed another dragon approaching their group, a skydancer that appeared to have a few injuries. This one seemed less likely to hurt her than the wildclaws, so she wasn't too concerned. Still, this group was growing larger than she had anticipated fast.

As the newcomer introduced himself, Silence listened attentively, making a mental note of his name and demeanor. She had been grasping her pearl in her claws this whole time, and now encircled it in her tail for the time being. No way was she letting it sit on this dusty ground. She also realized she hadn't asked the names of the two wildclaws - how foolish of her. If she remembered correctly, the male had called the female...Maloid? As for the male's name, she could not remember if it had been mentioned or not. "A pleasure, I'm sure. Silence is my name." Her gaze was now fixed on the skydancer, though she kept a careful watch on the others out of the corner of her eye.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15