Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betrayed (FR RP, Open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15

This Skydancer was a bit too peppy for their taste. The Pearlcatcher had seemed oddly poker-faced, but she had still seemed to have kept her wits with her. Maybe the ones they left up here were the annoying ones. Ones you wouldn't want to be stuck with for the next century. It made enough sense, but that meant they would be stuck with them for the next month or so. It also made Jem question why these dragons in particular were left out, but he didn't dig into it.

And despite her previous comment to the Pearlcatcher, Maloid didn't find the humor in the Skydancer's quip. "Wait and wait alike. Maloid," she responded shortly. Her eyes flitted up at the Pearlcatcher. Talk about cliché names. She had to muffle her snort with a cough into her hand.

"Jem," the lighter Wildclaw offered wearily, sizing up the Skydancer. A bold fellow, for sure. Ah, well. It was good to know that there were still others accompanying them on the surface. At least these two seemed sane enough.

This Skydancer was a bit too peppy for their taste. The Pearlcatcher had seemed oddly poker-faced, but she had still seemed to have kept her wits with her. Maybe the ones they left up here were the annoying ones. Ones you wouldn't want to be stuck with for the next century. It made enough sense, but that meant they would be stuck with them for the next month or so. It also made Jem question why these dragons in particular were left out, but he didn't dig into it.

And despite her previous comment to the Pearlcatcher, Maloid didn't find the humor in the Skydancer's quip. "Wait and wait alike. Maloid," she responded shortly. Her eyes flitted up at the Pearlcatcher. Talk about cliché names. She had to muffle her snort with a cough into her hand.

"Jem," the lighter Wildclaw offered wearily, sizing up the Skydancer. A bold fellow, for sure. Ah, well. It was good to know that there were still others accompanying them on the surface. At least these two seemed sane enough.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Silk sneered "Not to me it isnt, I go off to get a rare deadly plant that can only be found in the middle of nowhere and I come back to find everyone gone!" his tail flicked in irritation.
Silk sneered "Not to me it isnt, I go off to get a rare deadly plant that can only be found in the middle of nowhere and I come back to find everyone gone!" his tail flicked in irritation.
Visit my art shop
[indent][color=transparent]x[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=168784&tab=dragon&did=23882463][b][color=black]auror[/color][/b][/url] • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen, silk [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color]"well, okay." auror mimicked the maize skydancer's tail flick. now he could detect some malice. "an asteroid will be striking here in about a month. everyone moved underground because we can't be safe up here, and no one can divert said asteroid in any way. but, there isn't enough room underground, so here we are. each clan had to leave behind one dragon. or more, but... one."[indent]
x auror • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen, silk
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
x"well, okay." auror mimicked the maize skydancer's tail flick. now he could detect some malice. "an asteroid will be striking here in about a month. everyone moved underground because we can't be safe up here, and no one can divert said asteroid in any way. but, there isn't enough room underground, so here we are. each clan had to leave behind one dragon. or more, but... one."
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
"Is the plant explosive by any chance?" Asked Brylen. "Also, are any of you architects? Cause if you were, that'd be super helpful." She grinned.
"Is the plant explosive by any chance?" Asked Brylen. "Also, are any of you architects? Cause if you were, that'd be super helpful." She grinned.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Silk raised an eyebrow at the fae, then huffed "And my clan left me behind, figures" his harpy screeched from in the air overhead and landed next to Silk. He glanced down at her, then back up at the wildclaw, then over to the fae dragon, "Well I guess well be facing the end of the world together, my names Silk"
Silk raised an eyebrow at the fae, then huffed "And my clan left me behind, figures" his harpy screeched from in the air overhead and landed next to Silk. He glanced down at her, then back up at the wildclaw, then over to the fae dragon, "Well I guess well be facing the end of the world together, my names Silk"
Visit my art shop
(And now, I join in. This is what happens when you're traveling and then find out they already started roleplaying)

Bitterbloom paused, his sides heaving as he gasped for breath through his caged mouth. His clan had left him chained and muzzled when they'd heard of the inescapable apocalypse looming on the horizon. After they'd left him, he'd thrown himself against the chains over and over again until they had finally been dragged out by their anchors. The iron muzzle still remained clamped tightly over his jaws, making it difficult to breath and the thought of eating or defending himself impossible. He wouldn't live to see the asteroid unless he did the unthinkable. Go get help from other dragons that had been left behind, like him.

That's how he had ended up where he is currently standing, on a small rise overlooking Dragonhome. He had just limped through the Windswept Plateau and the Plaguelands. Of course he missed the detonation. Like he cared. Right now, his thoughts were on himself and himself only, just like any typical pearlcatcher. Seeking help was something he never did, but he needed to learn and fast. Scanning the landscape, he spotted out a lonely tree with some vaguely draconic figures next to it. With a harsh growl, he began to drag his chains over there.
(And now, I join in. This is what happens when you're traveling and then find out they already started roleplaying)

Bitterbloom paused, his sides heaving as he gasped for breath through his caged mouth. His clan had left him chained and muzzled when they'd heard of the inescapable apocalypse looming on the horizon. After they'd left him, he'd thrown himself against the chains over and over again until they had finally been dragged out by their anchors. The iron muzzle still remained clamped tightly over his jaws, making it difficult to breath and the thought of eating or defending himself impossible. He wouldn't live to see the asteroid unless he did the unthinkable. Go get help from other dragons that had been left behind, like him.

That's how he had ended up where he is currently standing, on a small rise overlooking Dragonhome. He had just limped through the Windswept Plateau and the Plaguelands. Of course he missed the detonation. Like he cared. Right now, his thoughts were on himself and himself only, just like any typical pearlcatcher. Seeking help was something he never did, but he needed to learn and fast. Scanning the landscape, he spotted out a lonely tree with some vaguely draconic figures next to it. With a harsh growl, he began to drag his chains over there.
"Oh miss, the pleasure is mine" He smirked at Silence, his tail moved from side to side while he bowed his head lightly to the Pearlcatcher. His gaze then switched to Maloid and Jem, eyes switching between each of the wildclaws, a quiet "hmmm" following the quick inspection. He turned to the pile of rubble that was a former entrance for the tunnels.

"Well, I suppose there's nothing left here for us" His voice cracked slightly, but soon he returned to his usual self "We might be in a precarious situation here but, I'm sure we can find someway to live through this" His claws tapped the ground a few times as he looked around, searching for something that might help the group, an excited shine in his eyes signaled that he had had an idea. The skydancer's feathers shook lightly as he whistled, the sound resembling a bird. A harmonic tune was forming, becoming louder before fading down.

"We just have to wait a bit until--" Palesparrow stopped himself as his antennae shook one more time. An angry dragon was approaching, and he turned just in time to see Bitterbloom approaching them. "Oh, seems like we have company"

His gaze traveled through the new dragon's body, noticing the chains and the cage that trapped his mouth. Palesparrow took a step backwards frowning. "Well, I wasn't expecting that... What should we do with him?" His voice was almost a whisper, not entirely sure on how he should react in this situation.
"Oh miss, the pleasure is mine" He smirked at Silence, his tail moved from side to side while he bowed his head lightly to the Pearlcatcher. His gaze then switched to Maloid and Jem, eyes switching between each of the wildclaws, a quiet "hmmm" following the quick inspection. He turned to the pile of rubble that was a former entrance for the tunnels.

"Well, I suppose there's nothing left here for us" His voice cracked slightly, but soon he returned to his usual self "We might be in a precarious situation here but, I'm sure we can find someway to live through this" His claws tapped the ground a few times as he looked around, searching for something that might help the group, an excited shine in his eyes signaled that he had had an idea. The skydancer's feathers shook lightly as he whistled, the sound resembling a bird. A harmonic tune was forming, becoming louder before fading down.

"We just have to wait a bit until--" Palesparrow stopped himself as his antennae shook one more time. An angry dragon was approaching, and he turned just in time to see Bitterbloom approaching them. "Oh, seems like we have company"

His gaze traveled through the new dragon's body, noticing the chains and the cage that trapped his mouth. Palesparrow took a step backwards frowning. "Well, I wasn't expecting that... What should we do with him?" His voice was almost a whisper, not entirely sure on how he should react in this situation.

Both of the Wildclaws flipped their heads around in unison, their gaze catching on the approaching dragon. Jem took a step back, but Maloid only narrowed her eyes. The dragon looked sickly thin, and the way the trailing chains bounced over the rocks and ground made her want to fly away right then.

It was only after that inspection that she backed away as well, her talon slipping into her bag out of habit. Her talon gripped around the rough hilt of a small dagger, and she noticed that Jem was doing the same as well. Neither removed their claws from the bags, but they stood tensely.

"I guess it depends on what he does first," Jem murmured through the side of his mouth, heart speeding up. This did not look like a friendly dragon. Even the scales were dark, and he doubted the chains were there just for decoration. The Dragonhome spanned quiet a long way, how long had the dragon been going on like this? Were they sane? From this angle, it didn't look like it.

Both of the Wildclaws flipped their heads around in unison, their gaze catching on the approaching dragon. Jem took a step back, but Maloid only narrowed her eyes. The dragon looked sickly thin, and the way the trailing chains bounced over the rocks and ground made her want to fly away right then.

It was only after that inspection that she backed away as well, her talon slipping into her bag out of habit. Her talon gripped around the rough hilt of a small dagger, and she noticed that Jem was doing the same as well. Neither removed their claws from the bags, but they stood tensely.

"I guess it depends on what he does first," Jem murmured through the side of his mouth, heart speeding up. This did not look like a friendly dragon. Even the scales were dark, and he doubted the chains were there just for decoration. The Dragonhome spanned quiet a long way, how long had the dragon been going on like this? Were they sane? From this angle, it didn't look like it.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Silence took one look at the chained dragon and promptly decided she was no longer comfortable on the ground. With a few flaps of her wings she retreated back to the tree branch, which creaked slightly under her weight. She knew others could fly up there too if they really wanted to, but the height advantage gave her a better view and more confidence. In all her days she had never seen a dragon muzzled, and it was extremely unsettling. Her tail swished back and forth slowly, helping her keep her balance on the shaky branch. As each dragon spoke, her ears would flick in their direction momentarily.

She studied the other Pearlcatcher thoughtfully. "Well then, this is troubling." She paused. If he couldn't speak due to the muzzle, how were they supposed to communicate? The others had not addressed him directly yet, so she figured she might as well be cordial. "Ah, hello. I would wish you good day, but, well, it really isn't."

Silence took one look at the chained dragon and promptly decided she was no longer comfortable on the ground. With a few flaps of her wings she retreated back to the tree branch, which creaked slightly under her weight. She knew others could fly up there too if they really wanted to, but the height advantage gave her a better view and more confidence. In all her days she had never seen a dragon muzzled, and it was extremely unsettling. Her tail swished back and forth slowly, helping her keep her balance on the shaky branch. As each dragon spoke, her ears would flick in their direction momentarily.

She studied the other Pearlcatcher thoughtfully. "Well then, this is troubling." She paused. If he couldn't speak due to the muzzle, how were they supposed to communicate? The others had not addressed him directly yet, so she figured she might as well be cordial. "Ah, hello. I would wish you good day, but, well, it really isn't."

dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
[indent][color=transparent]x[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=168784&tab=dragon&did=23882463][b][color=black]auror[/color][/b][/url] • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen, silk [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color]"welcome to the end. i'm auror." the wildclaw didn't - and wasn't - going to reveal he caught the name of the maize skydancer moments before he said it. auror would keep his mindreading a secret, he thought as he wiped dust off his broadsword.[indent]
x auror • male • wildclaw • sinopa's clan tunnel • sinopa, brylen, silk
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
x"welcome to the end. i'm auror." the wildclaw didn't - and wasn't - going to reveal he caught the name of the maize skydancer moments before he said it. auror would keep his mindreading a secret, he thought as he wiped dust off his broadsword.
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15