Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betrayed (FR RP, Open)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
((Hey there... I feel a bit bad budging in, it seems you guys have gotten pretty far. Is it still okay for me to join? I don't want to interrupt anything, but this seemed like way too awesome of an RP not to ask.))
@LunarParadox
((Hey there... I feel a bit bad budging in, it seems you guys have gotten pretty far. Is it still okay for me to join? I don't want to interrupt anything, but this seemed like way too awesome of an RP not to ask.))
@LunarParadox
9bpeJt.jpg
The skydancer hummed to himself as he kept exploring the camp, his tune was calm overall but every so often picked up the rythm. Palesparrow looked through some of the buildings, not really finding anything worth their time, his claws were always busy as he moved through some trinkets.

His hand entered his coat, searching for one of his lucky amulets and, after a whille he finally found the one he was searching for. Giving it a small kiss just like earlier, he returned to his search, still not finding something useful. He sighed loudly, his head shaking from side to side in a signal of insatisfaction.

He noticed that the group was well... Grouping not far away from a particular house, the foul stench filling the ambient. "We know you didn't kill anyone Ivory, don't worry" He smiled at her. Sparrow interrupted his action when he noticed the dead fox in Jem's hand, cringing visibly. "Ugh, you got it good huh? Do you do this often? Like a hunter or something?"

His head turned back at the origin of the smell, feeling unconfortable between the dead fox and the unusual stench. "Well, we better check there, I'm not sure if its good to have a corpse somewhere near us. Some animals like rotten meat, and I'd rather not attract any beastclans" Sparrow smiled at Silence, a smirk on his face

"Since I'm a gentleman, I'll let the ladies go first" He chuckled, approaching the building but not actually entering it.
The skydancer hummed to himself as he kept exploring the camp, his tune was calm overall but every so often picked up the rythm. Palesparrow looked through some of the buildings, not really finding anything worth their time, his claws were always busy as he moved through some trinkets.

His hand entered his coat, searching for one of his lucky amulets and, after a whille he finally found the one he was searching for. Giving it a small kiss just like earlier, he returned to his search, still not finding something useful. He sighed loudly, his head shaking from side to side in a signal of insatisfaction.

He noticed that the group was well... Grouping not far away from a particular house, the foul stench filling the ambient. "We know you didn't kill anyone Ivory, don't worry" He smiled at her. Sparrow interrupted his action when he noticed the dead fox in Jem's hand, cringing visibly. "Ugh, you got it good huh? Do you do this often? Like a hunter or something?"

His head turned back at the origin of the smell, feeling unconfortable between the dead fox and the unusual stench. "Well, we better check there, I'm not sure if its good to have a corpse somewhere near us. Some animals like rotten meat, and I'd rather not attract any beastclans" Sparrow smiled at Silence, a smirk on his face

"Since I'm a gentleman, I'll let the ladies go first" He chuckled, approaching the building but not actually entering it.
@sushiPasta We're still open, so feel free to join!))

Silence sighed and shook her head. She really didn't want to go in there, but someone had to do it. She glared at Palesparrow just before disappearing into the entrance. "I suppose I shall do the dirty work, as it appears you are too scared." Hopefully someone would follow her in here.

The place was so dark she could barely make out anything. She waited a moment or two for her eyes to adjust, then slowly crept forward. This lair was deeper than the others, it seemed. Perhaps it had been home to multiple dragons at one point in time. The horrible smell filled her nostrils and made her want to gag. She was very much regretting being the first to investigate.

Up against the far wall, she could make out a large form slumped against the wall - a dragon, obviously. Though she couldn't make out any distinguishing features from her vantage point, it was clear that it was one of the bigger breeds. It was also clear that this was the source of the awful smell.

"Oh dear. This is...troublesome."

@sushiPasta We're still open, so feel free to join!))

Silence sighed and shook her head. She really didn't want to go in there, but someone had to do it. She glared at Palesparrow just before disappearing into the entrance. "I suppose I shall do the dirty work, as it appears you are too scared." Hopefully someone would follow her in here.

The place was so dark she could barely make out anything. She waited a moment or two for her eyes to adjust, then slowly crept forward. This lair was deeper than the others, it seemed. Perhaps it had been home to multiple dragons at one point in time. The horrible smell filled her nostrils and made her want to gag. She was very much regretting being the first to investigate.

Up against the far wall, she could make out a large form slumped against the wall - a dragon, obviously. Though she couldn't make out any distinguishing features from her vantage point, it was clear that it was one of the bigger breeds. It was also clear that this was the source of the awful smell.

"Oh dear. This is...troublesome."

dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Ivory flapped a wing to wade the terrible smell away from her. How putrid! Was this was a dead body smelled like? She'd only had animal flesh which tasted just fine with no smell (other than being appetizing)
Ivory flapped a wing to wade the terrible smell away from her. How putrid! Was this was a dead body smelled like? She'd only had animal flesh which tasted just fine with no smell (other than being appetizing)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Phthalo Stuck her head around one of the boxes she could hear the dragons had moved but not before the smell of rotting dragon had been noted in her twisted mind. Not taking any precautions
She ran heading toward it before stoping knowing she was right behind Them all, Phthalo creamer backwards hissing not caring about the feathers leaving her trail behind as she ran ducking for cover.

Phthalo Stuck her head around one of the boxes she could hear the dragons had moved but not before the smell of rotting dragon had been noted in her twisted mind. Not taking any precautions
She ran heading toward it before stoping knowing she was right behind Them all, Phthalo creamer backwards hissing not caring about the feathers leaving her trail behind as she ran ducking for cover.

"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
He laughed at Silence's response, his smile as smug as ever. "You're right lady, I'm too scared to go in" He spoke in a relaxed tone. The dragon didn't seem too bothered by her commentary, but he followed her inside after she made her way in. Sparrow made sure he was close to her, his smile never faltering "Good thing we have such a brave woman with us"

His face scrunched up slowly as the smell became stronger, a low groan rising from his throat. This place stunk and he didn't want to be here too much time, the sooner they discovered the origin of the smell, the better. His paws dug through the pockets on his coat, getting a charged tungsten out of one of them. The shiny rock didn't illuminate much, but the low blue glow was enough for them to see better. "Let there be light!'

His own light mood was instantly broken as a strange form was seen in the wall, a big dragon rested there, the intensity of the smell made obvious that it was the cause of it. the blue light left an eerie atmosphere in the place, its features weren't too clear, the walls starting to approach them as he stared intently at their finding.

A corpse

They found what looked like a corpse

Palesparrow looked to the side feeling nauseous, the room now too cramped for him. The smell felt a lot more intoxicating now that the source was found, thousands of thoughts coming to his mind. A low groan came from him, the need to just let everything he ate out almost overcoming him. "I-I'm sorry, I need to get out of here" He turned back, heading out of the building quickly and taking a deep breath. The smell was still there, but he at least could breath better now.

His gaze noticed the trail of feathers Phthalo left behind, his breathing was still a bit shallow, but he asked nevertheless "Who's there? W-We mean no harm"
He laughed at Silence's response, his smile as smug as ever. "You're right lady, I'm too scared to go in" He spoke in a relaxed tone. The dragon didn't seem too bothered by her commentary, but he followed her inside after she made her way in. Sparrow made sure he was close to her, his smile never faltering "Good thing we have such a brave woman with us"

His face scrunched up slowly as the smell became stronger, a low groan rising from his throat. This place stunk and he didn't want to be here too much time, the sooner they discovered the origin of the smell, the better. His paws dug through the pockets on his coat, getting a charged tungsten out of one of them. The shiny rock didn't illuminate much, but the low blue glow was enough for them to see better. "Let there be light!'

His own light mood was instantly broken as a strange form was seen in the wall, a big dragon rested there, the intensity of the smell made obvious that it was the cause of it. the blue light left an eerie atmosphere in the place, its features weren't too clear, the walls starting to approach them as he stared intently at their finding.

A corpse

They found what looked like a corpse

Palesparrow looked to the side feeling nauseous, the room now too cramped for him. The smell felt a lot more intoxicating now that the source was found, thousands of thoughts coming to his mind. A low groan came from him, the need to just let everything he ate out almost overcoming him. "I-I'm sorry, I need to get out of here" He turned back, heading out of the building quickly and taking a deep breath. The smell was still there, but he at least could breath better now.

His gaze noticed the trail of feathers Phthalo left behind, his breathing was still a bit shallow, but he asked nevertheless "Who's there? W-We mean no harm"
@MantellaFrog

(I'm still alive heheheheh.)

Phthalo Looked at the dragon outside and hissed, stepping out from behind her hiding spot she looked at him, It was meat good old fresh dragons. Phthalo Didn't know how weak she was there were patches of feathers missing and the he bandage era lead the mess of making a Fae angry and being punished, She didn't wait and just stacked out of no wear springing at Palesparrows neck ready to bite.
@MantellaFrog

(I'm still alive heheheheh.)

Phthalo Looked at the dragon outside and hissed, stepping out from behind her hiding spot she looked at him, It was meat good old fresh dragons. Phthalo Didn't know how weak she was there were patches of feathers missing and the he bandage era lead the mess of making a Fae angry and being punished, She didn't wait and just stacked out of no wear springing at Palesparrows neck ready to bite.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
(I cant rp until Febuary. On cpu restrictiopn :()
(I cant rp until Febuary. On cpu restrictiopn :()
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
With a sigh, Silence gave the body one last glance and retreated out of the lair. There was obviously nothing of use in there, and hanging around would only continue to assault her nostrils. Hopefully some of the others had found something more useful...

She froze as she was greeted by the sight of Palesparrow being attacked by a coatl. Where on Sornieth had it come from? As a member of this group, even temporarily, she could not allow an ally to be potentially wounded. It just wouldn't do!

"Hey!" Her voice was uncharacteristically sharp, probably just to get the new dragon's attention. A bolt of ice hovered above her head, ready to shoot at the enemy if it continued its attack. Elemental magic was her preferred method of battle, as she was physically rather weak.
With a sigh, Silence gave the body one last glance and retreated out of the lair. There was obviously nothing of use in there, and hanging around would only continue to assault her nostrils. Hopefully some of the others had found something more useful...

She froze as she was greeted by the sight of Palesparrow being attacked by a coatl. Where on Sornieth had it come from? As a member of this group, even temporarily, she could not allow an ally to be potentially wounded. It just wouldn't do!

"Hey!" Her voice was uncharacteristically sharp, probably just to get the new dragon's attention. A bolt of ice hovered above her head, ready to shoot at the enemy if it continued its attack. Elemental magic was her preferred method of battle, as she was physically rather weak.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Ivory leapt up and backed away. Well this wasn't her thing. She could fight but not the best.
Ivory leapt up and backed away. Well this wasn't her thing. She could fight but not the best.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15