Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Through Fire and Flames (open)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(Sorry I took so long to reply, I was busy all weekend! @Wolfunicorn, I hope you don't mind that Guro is taking Tilly with her.) @EmeraldDragon13 @bellancawings

Guro sighed, there would be outrage but it looked like she would have to bring him back to the Caravan along with Chantilly. L and A… So he was From Lanis she thought to herself, she turned back to Horus--

Huh?

She blinked and quickly looking around seeing that Horus had disappeared without a trace, as if his large presence hadn’t been there at all. “What, where did he go?” she said in surprise, Looking down Chantilly was still finishing the rabbit that Horus’ had shared with her. Guro was not going to take any chances; she quickly picked up Tilly into her arms once again and began to make her way back to the sleeping clan. “Alright, no more chances, there’s a high probability that he was from Lanis, we should hurry lest we get ambushed.” she said to the small dragon in her arms. Honestly getting ambushed from Lanis would be the worst, the higher ups would have recognized her immediately and would have killed her, possibly even Tilly as well. Worry began to fog her mind, but she knew she was close by to the clan, she was almost to safety.

The rusted dragon’s ear flicked at the mention of his nickname. With a hum he slowly raised his head. Seeing Silas looking right at him he rubbed his eyes then shook his head to wake himself up. “What was it, did you see any possible egg thieves?” he asked. Korinth listened quietly and looked to where his friend had pointed, then looked back with a firm nod. “Be careful, if they’re not hiding their presence well it could be a ruse to lead you into a trap.” he said in a hushed voice as he watched the other slink away into the underbrush. The old dragon let out a low growl, he was hopping it was nothing, or that his friend had seen some trick of the light. Korinth knew better though, focusing on where his friend went making note that if he didn’t return within the hour to awaken Edgrick and let him know of the situation before going off to search for Silas.

Once they safely made it to the Sky Tree, he sighed. It seemed like they had made it back safely without further harm, however they were highly divided. The masked dragon hissed feeling the wound on his side, and the memory of Dusk’s condition. He hoped that Blu had gotten him and Yui back to the clan safely. Maybe he was getting too old for this. Looking to his side he could see the other two dragons from his clan had also landed; Thalassa and Rosencrantz. He gritted his teeth behind the mask, they were two dragons short all because of the damned monster. He wondered when Blu would arrive, but he knew he wouldn’t make it before the meeting would start.

Despite his wound he managed to hide it well with his burnt cloak as he approached Thalassa and Rosecrantz; “Keep your guards and wits about you, since it would be entirely possible that the dragon was hired by another clan to attack us.” he whispered to them, trying his best not to draw attention to the small group. “For now we should stick together, when the meeting starts just let me do the talking, unless you are spoken to or asked directly.” He instructed his clan members. Looking to the center of the sky tree it seems like the meeting would be starting soon, as much as he hated direct confrontation he would have to grin and bear it since Dusk was not with him. He hoped that he would see Dusk again when he returned.
(Sorry I took so long to reply, I was busy all weekend! @Wolfunicorn, I hope you don't mind that Guro is taking Tilly with her.) @EmeraldDragon13 @bellancawings

Guro sighed, there would be outrage but it looked like she would have to bring him back to the Caravan along with Chantilly. L and A… So he was From Lanis she thought to herself, she turned back to Horus--

Huh?

She blinked and quickly looking around seeing that Horus had disappeared without a trace, as if his large presence hadn’t been there at all. “What, where did he go?” she said in surprise, Looking down Chantilly was still finishing the rabbit that Horus’ had shared with her. Guro was not going to take any chances; she quickly picked up Tilly into her arms once again and began to make her way back to the sleeping clan. “Alright, no more chances, there’s a high probability that he was from Lanis, we should hurry lest we get ambushed.” she said to the small dragon in her arms. Honestly getting ambushed from Lanis would be the worst, the higher ups would have recognized her immediately and would have killed her, possibly even Tilly as well. Worry began to fog her mind, but she knew she was close by to the clan, she was almost to safety.

The rusted dragon’s ear flicked at the mention of his nickname. With a hum he slowly raised his head. Seeing Silas looking right at him he rubbed his eyes then shook his head to wake himself up. “What was it, did you see any possible egg thieves?” he asked. Korinth listened quietly and looked to where his friend had pointed, then looked back with a firm nod. “Be careful, if they’re not hiding their presence well it could be a ruse to lead you into a trap.” he said in a hushed voice as he watched the other slink away into the underbrush. The old dragon let out a low growl, he was hopping it was nothing, or that his friend had seen some trick of the light. Korinth knew better though, focusing on where his friend went making note that if he didn’t return within the hour to awaken Edgrick and let him know of the situation before going off to search for Silas.

Once they safely made it to the Sky Tree, he sighed. It seemed like they had made it back safely without further harm, however they were highly divided. The masked dragon hissed feeling the wound on his side, and the memory of Dusk’s condition. He hoped that Blu had gotten him and Yui back to the clan safely. Maybe he was getting too old for this. Looking to his side he could see the other two dragons from his clan had also landed; Thalassa and Rosencrantz. He gritted his teeth behind the mask, they were two dragons short all because of the damned monster. He wondered when Blu would arrive, but he knew he wouldn’t make it before the meeting would start.

Despite his wound he managed to hide it well with his burnt cloak as he approached Thalassa and Rosecrantz; “Keep your guards and wits about you, since it would be entirely possible that the dragon was hired by another clan to attack us.” he whispered to them, trying his best not to draw attention to the small group. “For now we should stick together, when the meeting starts just let me do the talking, unless you are spoken to or asked directly.” He instructed his clan members. Looking to the center of the sky tree it seems like the meeting would be starting soon, as much as he hated direct confrontation he would have to grin and bear it since Dusk was not with him. He hoped that he would see Dusk again when he returned.
((Thanks, @EmeraldDragon13 , I love all of your characters too!))
Viper glided over the terrain, keeping the sun/moon (completely lost if its day or night XD) to her left. That was so she would continue to fly in a straight path, a technique she had learned from, well... herself. She had been alone for a long time, ever since she was old enough to fly pretty much. Pain made her heart hurt when she thought of her past.

She was born in a forest, safe with just her and her parents. Her parents never got to tell her what clan they belonged to, or even if they belonged to a clan. That was because her father died too soon due to a lightning strike and her mother died in a fight with wolves protecting her.

At least her mother succeeded. If she hadn't of died, Viper wouldn't be here today. She shook her head mid-flight, the wind slipping through her curved horns and gliding across her back. Nope. Wouldn't be here to feel the freedom of flight, or taste a fresh kill. She said a silent, "Thank you," to the sky and fixed her gaze back to the horizon.

After another hour, the peaks and crevasses of Lanis slowly came into view, glistening a beautiful silver/gold in the day/nighttime light. Viper smiled and flew lower so that the scouts would see her and not be startled and possibly attack. That would not be good.

She slowed and hovered in the air for a second, wondering what she should do next. She hadn't planned ahead to this point yet and hovered there kind of dumbly. Viper was a "I'll decide that when I get there" type of dragon, not one who planned stuff out. Although she was good to sticking to plans and carrying them out. That was her specialty.

She slowly started to flap closer to the clan, spotting movement of one of the rocks. A scout?
(I just put this in there if anyone wants to be the scout, even for just one post. If no, then I will take it into my own claws. Get it? Claws?!?! Haha,I so funny... jk, imma go live back under my rock.))
((Thanks, @EmeraldDragon13 , I love all of your characters too!))
Viper glided over the terrain, keeping the sun/moon (completely lost if its day or night XD) to her left. That was so she would continue to fly in a straight path, a technique she had learned from, well... herself. She had been alone for a long time, ever since she was old enough to fly pretty much. Pain made her heart hurt when she thought of her past.

She was born in a forest, safe with just her and her parents. Her parents never got to tell her what clan they belonged to, or even if they belonged to a clan. That was because her father died too soon due to a lightning strike and her mother died in a fight with wolves protecting her.

At least her mother succeeded. If she hadn't of died, Viper wouldn't be here today. She shook her head mid-flight, the wind slipping through her curved horns and gliding across her back. Nope. Wouldn't be here to feel the freedom of flight, or taste a fresh kill. She said a silent, "Thank you," to the sky and fixed her gaze back to the horizon.

After another hour, the peaks and crevasses of Lanis slowly came into view, glistening a beautiful silver/gold in the day/nighttime light. Viper smiled and flew lower so that the scouts would see her and not be startled and possibly attack. That would not be good.

She slowed and hovered in the air for a second, wondering what she should do next. She hadn't planned ahead to this point yet and hovered there kind of dumbly. Viper was a "I'll decide that when I get there" type of dragon, not one who planned stuff out. Although she was good to sticking to plans and carrying them out. That was her specialty.

She slowly started to flap closer to the clan, spotting movement of one of the rocks. A scout?
(I just put this in there if anyone wants to be the scout, even for just one post. If no, then I will take it into my own claws. Get it? Claws?!?! Haha,I so funny... jk, imma go live back under my rock.))
FR +3
((I don't mind @lazychimera))
Tilly was thrown off by Horus's disappearance, how could such a large dragon simply disappear? Still confused Guro had picked her up and started heading in the direction of her clan. Tilly didn't recognize the male dragon from Lanis, but it was entirely possible he was. She nodded along with what Guro said. Tilly was scared and nervous, running from her old clan and joins a hopefully friendly new clan was daunting. She could tell them were she was from but that could cause problems, espically if someone from Lanis was after her. “Do you think I'll be safe?” Tilly softly questioned. Hoping for a postavue answer from Guro.
((I don't mind @lazychimera))
Tilly was thrown off by Horus's disappearance, how could such a large dragon simply disappear? Still confused Guro had picked her up and started heading in the direction of her clan. Tilly didn't recognize the male dragon from Lanis, but it was entirely possible he was. She nodded along with what Guro said. Tilly was scared and nervous, running from her old clan and joins a hopefully friendly new clan was daunting. She could tell them were she was from but that could cause problems, espically if someone from Lanis was after her. “Do you think I'll be safe?” Tilly softly questioned. Hoping for a postavue answer from Guro.
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
((Wowowow I am so so sorry, is there any way to bring this back? I had a lot of fun with this before I kinda, like, entirely left FR ^^; Or is the RP dead now? ))
((Wowowow I am so so sorry, is there any way to bring this back? I had a lot of fun with this before I kinda, like, entirely left FR ^^; Or is the RP dead now? ))
((@MalaikaKupanda I honestly didn't expect this to pop back up! :P I enjoyed this RP a lot, and I'd be down with bringing it (or something similar) back with you guys. The original poster stopped responding/advancing the story, and it just kinda died out. If @bellancawings wants to resurrect this, it's their thread, and they can decide. I may not be able to respond/post every day, but I'll check back as often as I can because RP is fun.))
((@MalaikaKupanda I honestly didn't expect this to pop back up! :P I enjoyed this RP a lot, and I'd be down with bringing it (or something similar) back with you guys. The original poster stopped responding/advancing the story, and it just kinda died out. If @bellancawings wants to resurrect this, it's their thread, and they can decide. I may not be able to respond/post every day, but I'll check back as often as I can because RP is fun.))
zyvrj7C.png rkylBBV.png x0CMhAc.png
((@MalaikaKupanda I also had a lot of fun with the rp, I'd also like to bring this back but if it's not possible we could try making a new thread(?) with our characters and try to continue from there.))
((@MalaikaKupanda I also had a lot of fun with the rp, I'd also like to bring this back but if it's not possible we could try making a new thread(?) with our characters and try to continue from there.))
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16