Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Felixr

Whoops, sorry, he is approved. Which ship do you want him in? (The ramming ship's full - 1 Grox, NPC Bowser, Shadouuza.)
@Felixr

Whoops, sorry, he is approved. Which ship do you want him in? (The ramming ship's full - 1 Grox, NPC Bowser, Shadouuza.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon I guess he'd be in the one that put a shot into the spire.
@DuskyFlareon I guess he'd be in the one that put a shot into the spire.
@Felixr

OK then, noted.
@Felixr

OK then, noted.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

IT'S OKAY, I'M NOT DEAD.

Also, would it be okay if I changed Ikaroa's alignment to the Alliance? She can be in any ship you want her to be in.
@DuskyFlareon

IT'S OKAY, I'M NOT DEAD.

Also, would it be okay if I changed Ikaroa's alignment to the Alliance? She can be in any ship you want her to be in.
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
@DemonPlushie

Phew! You may have missed some pings - DragoGirl was accidentally deleted from the pinglist, and you were mispinged.

Alright. Ikaroa's in the one Alliance ship - I was getting the Grox characters' locations ironed out with their players. She might be able to correct Nix...
@DemonPlushie

Phew! You may have missed some pings - DragoGirl was accidentally deleted from the pinglist, and you were mispinged.

Alright. Ikaroa's in the one Alliance ship - I was getting the Grox characters' locations ironed out with their players. She might be able to correct Nix...

He/him | FRT+1 x
I step away for two hours and you guys go nuts. Geez.
I step away for two hours and you guys go nuts. Geez.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
This has really erupted into commotion now.
This has really erupted into commotion now.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DuskyFlareon

Alright! I will make sure that Ika tries her best to correct Nix! My posts will also be in Ika's pov if that's alright

@Comic1Sans

I know how you feel. I was gone for the whole day on Christmas, and on Monday, I had 54 alerts.
@DuskyFlareon

Alright! I will make sure that Ika tries her best to correct Nix! My posts will also be in Ika's pov if that's alright

@Comic1Sans

I know how you feel. I was gone for the whole day on Christmas, and on Monday, I had 54 alerts.
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
@DemonPlushie

That's partially my fault.
@DemonPlushie

That's partially my fault.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@DuskyFlareon @DemonPlushie
I just posted and I hope I didn't make mine too long.... also I have no clue as to who's in the Grox ship attacking the spire, but whoever they are, they aren't going to be happy...
@DuskyFlareon @DemonPlushie
I just posted and I hope I didn't make mine too long.... also I have no clue as to who's in the Grox ship attacking the spire, but whoever they are, they aren't going to be happy...
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18