Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@DuskyFlareon

I will leave it up to you guys, I'm fine with either territory.
@DuskyFlareon

I will leave it up to you guys, I'm fine with either territory.
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
@DuskyFlareon

This looks really interesting! Could I reserve a spot? I'll put my form up later.
@DuskyFlareon

This looks really interesting! Could I reserve a spot? I'll put my form up later.
@Psndacow Of course!
@Psndacow Of course!

He/him | FRT+1 x
Lightning would be the best, simply because we could blame the tear on a experiment gone wrong.
Lightning would be the best, simply because we could blame the tear on a experiment gone wrong.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@DemonPlushie @DuskyFlareon Lightning territory sounds good to me :) Also, I can make a Grox-aligned character if the character can be from Flight Rising :) Hopefully I can do a villain and a protagonist right ^^ Here's my character: Name: Shadouuzua Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28753176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287532/28753176_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Shadouuzua is wicked and evil to the core. She is essentially a witch, usually brewing strange potions, most of them with negative effects. She is also sadistic, enjoying the pain and suffering of others... she especially feels satisfied if she is the one causing the pain. She cares for no one except herself and barely shows any weakness. She is accompanied by many sentient marionettes that obey her every will. In the past, she would round up small creatures and even hatchlings to experiment on and collect their bones, using their carcasses as material for her potions. Now, she usually just murders them and leaves them for dead. She doesn't like being told what to do, as she is usually the one in control, so she loses her temper whenever someone tries to tell her what to do. (for anything I may have missed, click on Shadouuzua herself to see the full bio) Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/her Alignment: Grox Universe: Flight Rising Powers/weapons: -Magic staff: Shadouuzua uses her staff to utilize various forms of shadow magic. With the staff, she can bring inanimate objects to life and command them to do her bidding (objects only, no water, sand, etc... also, she only brings marionettes to life most of the time), shoot a blast of dark energy from the tip (power depends on amount of fear/doubt that the victim is feeling when hit), suppress light attacks against her, and make multiple copies of herself. There is one more important thing she can do with the wand. When she touches the wand to someone's head, she can see their memories, but only memories from the current day (meaning she can't go back farther than one day). This hurts the victim, but it can be blocked by anyone that can block mind-reading and mind-control. It can also be blocked by any creature of the light element. This'll be fun to do! Hope everyone else feels the same :D -Shadow magic/bone manipulation: Shadouuzua developed x-ray vision when she was young (so she can see through her hat), however, she cannot see in the dark. Also, being associated with bones, Shadouuzua has the ability to manipulate bones to her will... only bones that aren't inside of a living creature. She can use floating bone spears to attack. -Marionette minions Shadouuzua only finds friends in the marionettes she brings to life. They serve her every will, and while they are weak alone, they are very strong when they work as a team against the enemy. Shadouuzua can use them to create a distraction by having them swarm her opponent(s). However, when enough of them are destroyed, the witch goes into a frenzy and loses control of herself, so that's a big weakness. Other things to note is that Shadouuzua hates the light and can't be healed whatsoever because she is so corrupted that any attempts to heal her result in pain for her only (the healer doesn't feel the same pain). She also hates water; you could say it's her biggest weakness besides light. She is also partially blind ;)
@DemonPlushie
@DuskyFlareon
Lightning territory sounds good to me :)
Also, I can make a Grox-aligned character if the character can be from Flight Rising :)
Hopefully I can do a villain and a protagonist right ^^
Here's my character:
Name: Shadouuzua
Appearance:

28753176_350.png

Personality: Shadouuzua is wicked and evil to the core. She is essentially a witch, usually brewing strange potions, most of them with negative effects. She is also sadistic, enjoying the pain and suffering of others... she especially feels satisfied if she is the one causing the pain. She cares for no one except herself and barely shows any weakness. She is accompanied by many sentient marionettes that obey her every will. In the past, she would round up small creatures and even hatchlings to experiment on and collect their bones, using their carcasses as material for her potions. Now, she usually just murders them and leaves them for dead. She doesn't like being told what to do, as she is usually the one in control, so she loses her temper whenever someone tries to tell her what to do. (for anything I may have missed, click on Shadouuzua herself to see the full bio)
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/her
Alignment: Grox
Universe: Flight Rising
Powers/weapons:

-Magic staff: Shadouuzua uses her staff to utilize various forms of shadow magic.
With the staff, she can bring inanimate objects to life and command them to do her bidding (objects only, no water, sand, etc... also, she only brings marionettes to life most of the time), shoot a blast of dark energy from the tip (power depends on amount of fear/doubt that the victim is feeling when hit), suppress light attacks against her, and make multiple copies of herself. There is one more important thing she can do with the wand. When she touches the wand to someone's head, she can see their memories, but only memories from the current day (meaning she can't go back farther than one day). This hurts the victim, but it can be blocked by anyone that can block mind-reading and mind-control. It can also be blocked by any creature of the light element.

This'll be fun to do! Hope everyone else feels the same :D

-Shadow magic/bone manipulation: Shadouuzua developed x-ray vision when she was young (so she can see through her hat), however, she cannot see in the dark. Also, being associated with bones, Shadouuzua has the ability to manipulate bones to her will... only bones that aren't inside of a living creature. She can use floating bone spears to attack.

-Marionette minions
Shadouuzua only finds friends in the marionettes she brings to life. They serve her every will, and while they are weak alone, they are very strong when they work as a team against the enemy. Shadouuzua can use them to create a distraction by having them swarm her opponent(s). However, when enough of them are destroyed, the witch goes into a frenzy and loses control of herself, so that's a big weakness.

Other things to note is that Shadouuzua hates the light and can't be healed whatsoever because she is so corrupted that any attempts to heal her result in pain for her only (the healer doesn't feel the same pain). She also hates water; you could say it's her biggest weakness besides light. She is also partially blind ;)
xk7ymDQ.png
@DuskyFlareon
((Alright, I think this is okay!))

Name: Xeno
Appearance: Xeno is sort of a combination of a giant spider and the bipedal version of Spinosaurus. The first thing to usually catch other's eyes are her giant, scythe-like arms, resembling a praying mantis. The next thing that they usually notice are her four spider-like limbs along her back, with two primitive claws at the end. Her head is of equal interest as well, with a long, crocodile-like snout, with a large normal eye with a white pupil and a black iris.

She has three crooked horns around the back of her head, all three of them black and full of small, spider-like eyes, with cobwebs connecting each. Along her back are small quills, with her spider-limbs, full of the same eyes and the same color as her horns as well.

Her single pair of normal legs on the underside of her body is full of the quills as well, and resemble a raptor's. There are some weird-looking not-quite-legs next to her normal pair as well, resembling a spider's. She has a long, normal tail as well.

Her body is a purple, dark royal color, except her obsidian-black color of her horns and spider limbs, filled with the spider eyes.
Personality: Xeno is, despite her appearance, usually a gentle giant. But she has learned from experience is that intimidation is usually the best way to go when dealing with new people, moving in a strange manner and letting her appearance do the work. It usually keeps scary people away, and if the person does attack, she can easily subdue them with a poke to the chest or a tail swipe. She can get easily frighted or angered, and she can turn lethal if provoked. She does know how to trick, swindle, and kill, and she usually has no remorse doing so.
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Alignment: It doesn't matter, and although she'd probably lean more towards the Alliance, seeing she's neutral, I'll have her be a Grox if needed.
Universe: More like an original character than apart of any universe..
Powers/Weapons:

Scythe arms:

Xeno has a pair of giant scythe arms, able to swipe a regular-sized tree in half (not any huge trees like redwoods, or a tiny tree either.) However, her scythes are quite heavy, and it's not like she could swipe them whenever she has any opponent facing of against her, so she uses them against larger opponents, usually. It is powerful when she does use it, though.

Spider limbs:

Xeno has four pairs of spider-like appendages on her back. With her scythe arms, she doesn't have any actual arms, so she must use these for holding and ripping instead. They are quite primitive, with two insect-like fingers at the end of each. They're about as long as about two adult human arms. They may not seem like very useful, but imagine Xeno attacking something while having them pinned in place, unable to move while she attacks them...

Nocturnal: (I might change this one)

Xeno has many advantages in the night, from her eyes being more useful to her natural camouflage. She has an easier time creeping up on others and normally doing more stealth-related activities, and can even attack some sort of group and can kill the target and get out without the target's teammates even noticing.

@DuskyFlareon
((Alright, I think this is okay!))

Name: Xeno
Appearance: Xeno is sort of a combination of a giant spider and the bipedal version of Spinosaurus. The first thing to usually catch other's eyes are her giant, scythe-like arms, resembling a praying mantis. The next thing that they usually notice are her four spider-like limbs along her back, with two primitive claws at the end. Her head is of equal interest as well, with a long, crocodile-like snout, with a large normal eye with a white pupil and a black iris.

She has three crooked horns around the back of her head, all three of them black and full of small, spider-like eyes, with cobwebs connecting each. Along her back are small quills, with her spider-limbs, full of the same eyes and the same color as her horns as well.

Her single pair of normal legs on the underside of her body is full of the quills as well, and resemble a raptor's. There are some weird-looking not-quite-legs next to her normal pair as well, resembling a spider's. She has a long, normal tail as well.

Her body is a purple, dark royal color, except her obsidian-black color of her horns and spider limbs, filled with the spider eyes.
Personality: Xeno is, despite her appearance, usually a gentle giant. But she has learned from experience is that intimidation is usually the best way to go when dealing with new people, moving in a strange manner and letting her appearance do the work. It usually keeps scary people away, and if the person does attack, she can easily subdue them with a poke to the chest or a tail swipe. She can get easily frighted or angered, and she can turn lethal if provoked. She does know how to trick, swindle, and kill, and she usually has no remorse doing so.
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Alignment: It doesn't matter, and although she'd probably lean more towards the Alliance, seeing she's neutral, I'll have her be a Grox if needed.
Universe: More like an original character than apart of any universe..
Powers/Weapons:

Scythe arms:

Xeno has a pair of giant scythe arms, able to swipe a regular-sized tree in half (not any huge trees like redwoods, or a tiny tree either.) However, her scythes are quite heavy, and it's not like she could swipe them whenever she has any opponent facing of against her, so she uses them against larger opponents, usually. It is powerful when she does use it, though.

Spider limbs:

Xeno has four pairs of spider-like appendages on her back. With her scythe arms, she doesn't have any actual arms, so she must use these for holding and ripping instead. They are quite primitive, with two insect-like fingers at the end of each. They're about as long as about two adult human arms. They may not seem like very useful, but imagine Xeno attacking something while having them pinned in place, unable to move while she attacks them...

Nocturnal: (I might change this one)

Xeno has many advantages in the night, from her eyes being more useful to her natural camouflage. She has an easier time creeping up on others and normally doing more stealth-related activities, and can even attack some sort of group and can kill the target and get out without the target's teammates even noticing.

@SoulLugia11 I'll okay her. She'll have met up with the Grox earlier and joined them. Don't go overboard with her power usage, please.

@Pandacow She's okay too. Alliance - we git a Grox sndbyou say yours is better Alliance.
@SoulLugia11 I'll okay her. She'll have met up with the Grox earlier and joined them. Don't go overboard with her power usage, please.

@Pandacow She's okay too. Alliance - we git a Grox sndbyou say yours is better Alliance.

He/him | FRT+1 x
I'm fine with lighting territory too. I may end up adding a second character btw, who will probably be grox. I only have to decide who...
I'm fine with lighting territory too. I may end up adding a second character btw, who will probably be grox. I only have to decide who...
Yeah, I'm thinking that Lightning or Arcane territory is the best bet, or maybe even Light.

EDIT: I'm voting for Lightning, since Arcane's territory is used a lot in these types of RPs, I feel.
Yeah, I'm thinking that Lightning or Arcane territory is the best bet, or maybe even Light.

EDIT: I'm voting for Lightning, since Arcane's territory is used a lot in these types of RPs, I feel.
@DuskyFlareon
Gotcha! I forgot to mention that Shadouuzua hates water, so if it touches her scales, it burns and hurts her (kind of like the Wicked Witch of the West!). I also edited the post so that her healing weakness only hurts her and not the healer so that she doesn't seem too tough to take down :)
Merry Christmas!
@DuskyFlareon
Gotcha! I forgot to mention that Shadouuzua hates water, so if it touches her scales, it burns and hurts her (kind of like the Wicked Witch of the West!). I also edited the post so that her healing weakness only hurts her and not the healer so that she doesn't seem too tough to take down :)
Merry Christmas!
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18