Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
All was as usual in Sornieth... until the sky shattered and creatures poured out.

Now Sornieth is facing its worst enemy yet - the Multiverse. A battle in the aeons-old war that spans the Multiverse broke into Sornieth. The major players of this war, The Grox Empire and the Alliance, have both taken note of Sornieth. And decided it cannot be allowed to intervene or interrupt.

Are you one of the heroes of the Alliance, fighting to stop the Grox from assimilating this Multiverse, sent to destroy Sornieth because of the Shade? Are you a member of the Grox Empire and the other forces of evil absorbed into it, determined to assimilate Sornieth? Or are you one of Sornieth's dragons, Beastclans, or pehaps even deities, fighting against these strange attackers that want your world dead?

It's not clear who will win... but it will shatter many realms. For the Shade is spreading out...
All was as usual in Sornieth... until the sky shattered and creatures poured out.

Now Sornieth is facing its worst enemy yet - the Multiverse. A battle in the aeons-old war that spans the Multiverse broke into Sornieth. The major players of this war, The Grox Empire and the Alliance, have both taken note of Sornieth. And decided it cannot be allowed to intervene or interrupt.

Are you one of the heroes of the Alliance, fighting to stop the Grox from assimilating this Multiverse, sent to destroy Sornieth because of the Shade? Are you a member of the Grox Empire and the other forces of evil absorbed into it, determined to assimilate Sornieth? Or are you one of Sornieth's dragons, Beastclans, or pehaps even deities, fighting against these strange attackers that want your world dead?

It's not clear who will win... but it will shatter many realms. For the Shade is spreading out...

He/him | FRT+1 x
Rules:

FR RP section rules and Forum CoC.
No godmodding or OP Sues.
No killing a player character without permission.
Don't swear all the time. Really, do it IF it makes sense for your character.
NPCs are under anyone's control unless I specify one is only under host control.

Form:

@DuskyFlareon
Name: (character's name)
Appearance: (image/description)
Personality: (How they act, what they're like)
Gender/Pronouns: (Male? Female? Agender? They/them? He/him? She/her?)
Alignment: (Alliance, Sornieth, or Grox?
-Alliance - Heroes of fictional worlds. The "good" guys... note the quotation marks. They just like calling themselves that.

-Sornieth - A creature of Sornieth. Both the Alliance and the Grox want them dead. Closest to the "good" guys here, really. Even then, there are no shortage of morally bankrupt characters here.

-The Grox - Villains from across the Multiverse. Grox (Sporeverse) are the main higher-ups, but occasional other villains hold a high spot. Most villains are just mooks.)
Universe: (Flight Rising? Spore? Pokémon?)
Powers/Weapons: (What type of magic? Claws? Artificial weapons?)

Reserved:

Accepted:

Sornieth:
Dawnbringer (@DuskyFlareon)
Sans Shadeslayer (@Comic1Sans)
Gourd (@SoulLugia11)
BlackBerry (@DragoGirl)
Midnight (@DragoGirl)
Briss (@Goldenheart343)
Willow (@DragoGirl)
Galviras (@SoulLugia11)
Eibon (@SoulLugia11)

Alliance:
Xavier Foster (@Felixr)
Xeno (@Pandacow)
Ikaroa (@DemonPlushie)

Grox:
Shadouuza (@SoulLugia11)
Rahzar (@Felixr)
NightShade (@DragoGirl)
Rules:

FR RP section rules and Forum CoC.
No godmodding or OP Sues.
No killing a player character without permission.
Don't swear all the time. Really, do it IF it makes sense for your character.
NPCs are under anyone's control unless I specify one is only under host control.

Form:

@DuskyFlareon
Name: (character's name)
Appearance: (image/description)
Personality: (How they act, what they're like)
Gender/Pronouns: (Male? Female? Agender? They/them? He/him? She/her?)
Alignment: (Alliance, Sornieth, or Grox?
-Alliance - Heroes of fictional worlds. The "good" guys... note the quotation marks. They just like calling themselves that.

-Sornieth - A creature of Sornieth. Both the Alliance and the Grox want them dead. Closest to the "good" guys here, really. Even then, there are no shortage of morally bankrupt characters here.

-The Grox - Villains from across the Multiverse. Grox (Sporeverse) are the main higher-ups, but occasional other villains hold a high spot. Most villains are just mooks.)
Universe: (Flight Rising? Spore? Pokémon?)
Powers/Weapons: (What type of magic? Claws? Artificial weapons?)

Reserved:

Accepted:

Sornieth:
Dawnbringer (@DuskyFlareon)
Sans Shadeslayer (@Comic1Sans)
Gourd (@SoulLugia11)
BlackBerry (@DragoGirl)
Midnight (@DragoGirl)
Briss (@Goldenheart343)
Willow (@DragoGirl)
Galviras (@SoulLugia11)
Eibon (@SoulLugia11)

Alliance:
Xavier Foster (@Felixr)
Xeno (@Pandacow)
Ikaroa (@DemonPlushie)

Grox:
Shadouuza (@SoulLugia11)
Rahzar (@Felixr)
NightShade (@DragoGirl)

He/him | FRT+1 x
My character: Name: Dawnbringer Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274407/27440635_350.png[/img] Personality: Dawnbringer is aloof at best, outright ignoring others unless the matter directly concerns her. She is snappish and sharp with others on the rare occasion she interacts with others, and comes off a tad creepy to most. She is rather sadistic as well, loving to watch you hurt. Especially if she inflicted it. Don't threaten her unless you want a fight - she takes that as an invitation to fight. Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her Alignment: Sornieth Universe: Flight Rising Powers/Weapons: -Life magic - can heal others somewhat, drain life force -Earth magic - weak, can summon rocks or make the ground rumble -Physical - claws, teeth, more of a spellcaster though Note that her magic can definitely be disabled by a forcefield. Also, Life and Death magic really don't mix - if she uses Life magic near Death magic, the results'll be... unpleasant.
My character:

Name: Dawnbringer
Appearance: 27440635_350.png
Personality: Dawnbringer is aloof at best, outright ignoring others unless the matter directly concerns her. She is snappish and sharp with others on the rare occasion she interacts with others, and comes off a tad creepy to most. She is rather sadistic as well, loving to watch you hurt. Especially if she inflicted it.
Don't threaten her unless you want a fight - she takes that as an invitation to fight.
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Alignment: Sornieth
Universe: Flight Rising
Powers/Weapons:

-Life magic
- can heal others somewhat, drain life force

-Earth magic
- weak, can summon rocks or make the ground rumble

-Physical
- claws, teeth, more of a spellcaster though

Note that her magic can definitely be disabled by a forcefield. Also, Life and Death magic really don't mix - if she uses Life magic near Death magic, the results'll be... unpleasant.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon I'd be willing to join!

Name: Ikaroa (She's fine with being called 'Ika', 'Aro', and 'Roa')
Appearance: [Don't know if it's dragon or human] If dragon> Ikaroa is mainly dark grey, with a blood red hood and blood soaked bandages on her arms. If human> Basically the same, but with a dark red outfit and black hair, and you can't see her eyes from behind the hood.

Personality: Ikaroa is cheerful, but not too cheerful. She's like an energetic puppy; she can stay awake doing things for hours, but she's out like a light once her energy gets low enough. Ikaroa's also friendly, but she doesn't have too many friends.

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Powers/Weapons:

- Fire magic
Strong, drains energy and a bit of life force, so it can only be used in dire situations

- Nature magic
Roots can grow through the ground and trap an enemy for about 5 minutes

- Physical
Serrated dagger, claws and teeth, uses both spellcasting and physical equally

Ikaroa's magic can be disabled by a strong forcefield, but she can work her magic through weaker forcefields, slowly but surely.

Hope you like Ikaroa's form!
@DuskyFlareon I'd be willing to join!

Name: Ikaroa (She's fine with being called 'Ika', 'Aro', and 'Roa')
Appearance: [Don't know if it's dragon or human] If dragon> Ikaroa is mainly dark grey, with a blood red hood and blood soaked bandages on her arms. If human> Basically the same, but with a dark red outfit and black hair, and you can't see her eyes from behind the hood.

Personality: Ikaroa is cheerful, but not too cheerful. She's like an energetic puppy; she can stay awake doing things for hours, but she's out like a light once her energy gets low enough. Ikaroa's also friendly, but she doesn't have too many friends.

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Powers/Weapons:

- Fire magic
Strong, drains energy and a bit of life force, so it can only be used in dire situations

- Nature magic
Roots can grow through the ground and trap an enemy for about 5 minutes

- Physical
Serrated dagger, claws and teeth, uses both spellcasting and physical equally

Ikaroa's magic can be disabled by a strong forcefield, but she can work her magic through weaker forcefields, slowly but surely.

Hope you like Ikaroa's form!
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
@DemonPlushie

Sure, you're in! It's canon Sornieth, so no humans on Sornieth's side. Yhanks for joining!
@DemonPlushie

Sure, you're in! It's canon Sornieth, so no humans on Sornieth's side. Yhanks for joining!

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Thanks for clearing that up! And you're welcome! This sounds like a really interesting roleplay, so I think a bunch of people would enjoy it!
@DuskyFlareon

Thanks for clearing that up! And you're welcome! This sounds like a really interesting roleplay, so I think a bunch of people would enjoy it!
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

Look who it is! Name: Xavier Foster (Post season 2) Appearance: [img]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2318000/2318424_1325765350341.38res_500_281.jpg[/img] Personality: He may seem mysterious and shy at first, but when you really get to know him you'll see he's actually a very caring person, especially towards close friends. Gender/Pronouns: Male. He/Him. Alignment: Alliance! He's done with destroying schools! Universe: Inazuma Eleven Powers/Weapons: Of course, since this is an Inazuma Eleven character, he actually plays soccer. But soccer in Inazuma Eleven gets quite destructive, so here's what this guy can do: - Photon Crash: Xavier jumps into the sky and spins so rapidly it creates a flash that blinds those who look at it. - Meteor Blade: Throws the ball into the sky, jumps after it, spins around and shoots the ball down with such force that it looks as if it's a comet. Don't ask me how, it's anime logic. - Celestial Smash: Basically a quite a bit more powerful version of Meteor Blade, but let's just say, to make Meteor Blade relevant, that Celestial Smash just takes quite a lot of energy to use while Meteor Blade is relatively simple. I had videos linked for the techniques, but the links didn't work. Rip. You can look them up on the wiki if you want to though. Then there are the combination hissatsu techniques he could be able to do if there were other people to help him, but there aren't (at least not yet), and really, Xavier doesn't need it.
Look who it is!

Name: Xavier Foster (Post season 2)

Appearance: 2318424_1325765350341.38res_500_281.jpg

Personality: He may seem mysterious and shy at first, but when you really get to know him you'll see he's actually a very caring person, especially towards close friends.

Gender/Pronouns: Male. He/Him.

Alignment: Alliance! He's done with destroying schools!

Universe: Inazuma Eleven

Powers/Weapons: Of course, since this is an Inazuma Eleven character, he actually plays soccer. But soccer in Inazuma Eleven gets quite destructive, so here's what this guy can do:

- Photon Crash: Xavier jumps into the sky and spins so rapidly it creates a flash that blinds those who look at it.

- Meteor Blade: Throws the ball into the sky, jumps after it, spins around and shoots the ball down with such force that it looks as if it's a comet. Don't ask me how, it's anime logic.

- Celestial Smash: Basically a quite a bit more powerful version of Meteor Blade, but let's just say, to make Meteor Blade relevant, that Celestial Smash just takes quite a lot of energy to use while Meteor Blade is relatively simple.

I had videos linked for the techniques, but the links didn't work. Rip. You can look them up on the wiki if you want to though.

Then there are the combination hissatsu techniques he could be able to do if there were other people to help him, but there aren't (at least not yet), and really, Xavier doesn't need it.
@Felixr

Sorry for missing you at first - you're in!

@demonplushie @felixr

I've got some net access troubles so I won't be starting this for 5 days. Is that OK?
@Felixr

Sorry for missing you at first - you're in!

@demonplushie @felixr

I've got some net access troubles so I won't be starting this for 5 days. Is that OK?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon @Felixr

That's fine! It gives people to come across this RP and post forms. Dusk, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to come back either the 25 or the 26, so that's about 6 days. We should be able to get about 1 or 2, maybe 3 forms in that timeframe, plus it gives you a bit of time to relax and spend time with your family. I guess me and Felixr can watch over the roleplay while you're gone.
@DuskyFlareon @Felixr

That's fine! It gives people to come across this RP and post forms. Dusk, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to come back either the 25 or the 26, so that's about 6 days. We should be able to get about 1 or 2, maybe 3 forms in that timeframe, plus it gives you a bit of time to relax and spend time with your family. I guess me and Felixr can watch over the roleplay while you're gone.

Finally a chance for sans to use his knowledge of the multiverse for something other than a way to entertain himself. Name: Sans Shadeslayer Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26876926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268770/26876926_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Everything's in his bio. Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/him if you will, since that what he is. Alignment: Sornieth @DuskyFlareon Nice seeing you again friend.
Finally a chance for sans to use his knowledge of the multiverse for something other than a way to entertain himself.

Name: Sans Shadeslayer
Appearance:
26876926_350.png

Personality: Everything's in his bio.
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/him if you will, since that what he is.

@DuskyFlareon Nice seeing you again friend.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18