Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Pandacow
I saw this late... I really liked rping with you, and I'll always remember Xeno <3
I hope this won't die either, I really enjoy doing this one! ^^
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed RPing with you, and I hope I can do Xeno justice (hopefully) :)

@DuskyFlareon

Alright! I saw your post late, but that's okay, take your time! ^^
When we get to The Southern Icefield, I'll probably add another dragon character if that's alright with you :)
@Pandacow
I saw this late... I really liked rping with you, and I'll always remember Xeno <3
I hope this won't die either, I really enjoy doing this one! ^^
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed RPing with you, and I hope I can do Xeno justice (hopefully) :)

@DuskyFlareon

Alright! I saw your post late, but that's okay, take your time! ^^
When we get to The Southern Icefield, I'll probably add another dragon character if that's alright with you :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@DuskyFlareon

May I join?
@DuskyFlareon

May I join?
@Eaglerider

Sure! Just fill out a sheet.

(A note that I may be late getting to your sheet - school in 20 minutes, then I don't get back till 15:00FRT.)
@Eaglerider

Sure! Just fill out a sheet.

(A note that I may be late getting to your sheet - school in 20 minutes, then I don't get back till 15:00FRT.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon Thanks! Name: Calemvir Appearance: url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28979134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289792/28979134_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: kind, quiet, prefers reading than talking on most circumstances Gender/Pronouns: male, he Alignment: Sornieth Can use claws or fire breath to attack enemies universe: Flight Rising
@DuskyFlareon
Thanks!

Name: Calemvir
Appearance: url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28979134]
28979134_350.png
[/url]
Personality: kind, quiet, prefers reading than talking on most circumstances
Gender/Pronouns: male, he
Alignment: Sornieth
Can use claws or fire breath to attack enemies
universe: Flight Rising
@Eaglerider

Accepted.
@Eaglerider

Accepted.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28009909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280100/28009909_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Nightfire Personality: mysterious and enjoys attacking fir treasure Gender: female her she Alignment: Grox Uses lighting and claws to attack enemies

28009909_350.png

Name: Nightfire
Personality: mysterious and enjoys attacking fir treasure
Alignment: Grox
Uses lighting and claws to attack enemies
Name: Sky Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26999760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269998/26999760_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Has three 'sides' to her. One is where she doesn't care about anything, only about the 'host', or the main one. Doesn't like to go by the rules and would rather take action before something becomes a bigger threat. Hates when others bossing her around, and usually hurts them either physically or emotionally, but if someone hurts the 'host', they're in a world of trouble. A second side is very paranoid about everything and would rather be alone. The only reason why she would group up is if it's for a very important reason. Tries to get the 'host' away from everything and everyone, rendering her lonely and without friends. The third is the main one or the 'host'. She is very kind and generous, not wanting others to go through what she had to. Loves being able to help others and doesn't want to see others hurt. The personalities can switch at any time, and her voice always has a slight change in tone as it does. Also with being of the fire element she hates the water, and a burning sensation floods her whenever it comes into contact. Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her Alignment: Sornieth Universe: Flight Rising Powers/Weapons: Powers- Paranoia: With a bite she can make others become out of control and/or fearful of everything for about 30 seconds. Fire: The typical fire breath. Weapons: Claws, Teeth. @DuskyFlareon
Name: Sky
Appearance:
26999760_350.png

Personality: Has three 'sides' to her. One is where she doesn't care about anything, only about the 'host', or the main one. Doesn't like to go by the rules and would rather take action before something becomes a bigger threat. Hates when others bossing her around, and usually hurts them either physically or emotionally, but if someone hurts the 'host', they're in a world of trouble.

A second side is very paranoid about everything and would rather be alone. The only reason why she would group up is if it's for a very important reason. Tries to get the 'host' away from everything and everyone, rendering her lonely and without friends.

The third is the main one or the 'host'. She is very kind and generous, not wanting others to go through what she had to. Loves being able to help others and doesn't want to see others hurt. The personalities can switch at any time, and her voice always has a slight change in tone as it does. Also with being of the fire element she hates the water, and a burning sensation floods her whenever it comes into contact.
Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her
Universe: Flight Rising
Powers/Weapons:
Powers- Paranoia: With a bite she can make others become out of control and/or fearful of everything for about 30 seconds.
Fire: The typical fire breath.
Weapons: Claws, Teeth.

@DuskyFlareon
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@Eaglerider @DragoGirl

Accepted.
@Eaglerider @DragoGirl

Accepted.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon I've decided not to wait until we got to The Southern Icefield to add another character, so... here's the form! ^^ Name: Shimmerflight Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29381914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293820/29381914_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Shimmerflight used to be an adult, but was caught up in an incident that transformed her into a hatchling again, so she has two sides, her "young" side and her "adult" side. Her young side is like a child, curious and not exactly understanding of any personal conflict that happens. When in this state, she gets scared easily and hides behind other dragons for protection. She likes to be happy and wants to see others happy; if they aren't happy she will try to make them feel better. She also thinks that everyone is nice and that no one is dangerous unless she sees it; the "believe it when I see it" thing. Her adult side is... well, like an adult, calm and collected. She is questioning in this state and understands what is going on. She is also somewhat scolding like a parent and will use this whenever someone does something she deems to be stupid or reckless. She doesn't like negativity and will try to make things better, but will leave others alone if that is what they wish. But if they continue to insist on being left alone, she will not leave them alone. She isn't scared easily in this state and will protect those who are injured or too weak to fight. Another thing to note is that she acts kind of "proper" and will scold others for acting "unprofessional", such as slouching or constantly being These sides of her switch randomly, but sometimes certain events can trigger them, such as being attacked by multiple threats or seeing someone else being attacked. She still sounds like a hatchling though (just another thing to note), and is related to a certain demonic dragon. Gender/Pronouns: Female; she/her Alignment: Sornieth Universe: Flight Rising Powers/weapons: Pain transferal: Shimmerflight has the ability to transfer her pain onto others or to take pain away from others and transfer it onto herself. This only works with physical pain, mental pain cannot be affected by this power. She rarely ever uses the aspect where she gives her pain to someone else unless they are a threat. She mainly uses the aspect that takes everyone else's pain away and gives it to herself. This technically counts as healing (so it can be used against those who are weak to healing... it's kind of confusing since the power is meant to take pain away, but it's actually hurting those who are weak to healing further). Life magic: Shimmerflight also possesses life magic, though she can rarely ever use it (and if she does, she can rarely ever use it properly). She has this magic for a reason (parallel to Gourd's demonic magic) Physical: Claws, teeth Other: She can shrink her pearl to a smaller size for traveling purposes.
@DuskyFlareon

I've decided not to wait until we got to The Southern Icefield to add another character, so... here's the form! ^^

Name: Shimmerflight
Appearance:
29381914_350.png

Personality: Shimmerflight used to be an adult, but was caught up in an incident that transformed her into a hatchling again, so she has two sides, her "young" side and her "adult" side. Her young side is like a child, curious and not exactly understanding of any personal conflict that happens. When in this state, she gets scared easily and hides behind other dragons for protection. She likes to be happy and wants to see others happy; if they aren't happy she will try to make them feel better. She also thinks that everyone is nice and that no one is dangerous unless she sees it; the "believe it when I see it" thing. Her adult side is... well, like an adult, calm and collected. She is questioning in this state and understands what is going on. She is also somewhat scolding like a parent and will use this whenever someone does something she deems to be stupid or reckless. She doesn't like negativity and will try to make things better, but will leave others alone if that is what they wish. But if they continue to insist on being left alone, she will not leave them alone. She isn't scared easily in this state and will protect those who are injured or too weak to fight. Another thing to note is that she acts kind of "proper" and will scold others for acting "unprofessional", such as slouching or constantly being These sides of her switch randomly, but sometimes certain events can trigger them, such as being attacked by multiple threats or seeing someone else being attacked. She still sounds like a hatchling though (just another thing to note), and is related to a certain demonic dragon.
Gender/Pronouns: Female; she/her
Universe: Flight Rising
Powers/weapons:

Pain transferal: Shimmerflight has the ability to transfer her pain onto others or to take pain away from others and transfer it onto herself. This only works with physical pain, mental pain cannot be affected by this power. She rarely ever uses the aspect where she gives her pain to someone else unless they are a threat. She mainly uses the aspect that takes everyone else's pain away and gives it to herself. This technically counts as healing (so it can be used against those who are weak to healing... it's kind of confusing since the power is meant to take pain away, but it's actually hurting those who are weak to healing further).

Life magic: Shimmerflight also possesses life magic, though she can rarely ever use it (and if she does, she can rarely ever use it properly). She has this magic for a reason (parallel to Gourd's demonic magic)

Physical: Claws, teeth

Other: She can shrink her pearl to a smaller size for traveling purposes.
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

She's accepted.
@SoulLugia11

She's accepted.

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18