Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
Stormcatchers an NPC right? that means I can take the helm, or am i reading into that wrong.
Stormcatchers an NPC right? that means I can take the helm, or am i reading into that wrong.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
Anyone from the posts except for the Grox Emperor, the Alliance Leader, Voltalia, Nix, and the Grox sergeant can be NCPed. So yes, Stormcatcher is an NCP :)
This means you can take the helm as far as I can tell :)
@Comic1Sans
Anyone from the posts except for the Grox Emperor, the Alliance Leader, Voltalia, Nix, and the Grox sergeant can be NCPed. So yes, Stormcatcher is an NCP :)
This means you can take the helm as far as I can tell :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@Comic1Saans

Yep, you can control him - SoulLugia gave you the list of those you can't NPC. Do note that the fifth Grox ship is aiming at Stormcatcher while charging, and once it's charged...

@SoulLugia11 NO, it's not too long - that's great, actually! @Felixr 's character and 2 Grox are onboard that one... and most likely they'll react. Probably unimpressed. I'm sure one of them will be like 'what the heck' when they see the other ship while Bowser's aiming...
@Comic1Saans

Yep, you can control him - SoulLugia gave you the list of those you can't NPC. Do note that the fifth Grox ship is aiming at Stormcatcher while charging, and once it's charged...

@SoulLugia11 NO, it's not too long - that's great, actually! @Felixr 's character and 2 Grox are onboard that one... and most likely they'll react. Probably unimpressed. I'm sure one of them will be like 'what the heck' when they see the other ship while Bowser's aiming...

He/him | FRT+1 x
*Rubs hand together*

The grox are in for the fight of thier lives.

Give me a bit.
*Rubs hand together*

The grox are in for the fight of thier lives.

Give me a bit.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
you know it would be great if someone interacted with my character

just sayin

@DuskyFlareon

I have a question- Is the scene that's currently going on is going to be like the rest of the RP, or does something else happen, like the characters accidentally (or not) getting left behind on Sornieth?
you know it would be great if someone interacted with my character

just sayin

@DuskyFlareon

I have a question- Is the scene that's currently going on is going to be like the rest of the RP, or does something else happen, like the characters accidentally (or not) getting left behind on Sornieth?
@Pandacow

Pretty much, though there can and will be characters left in Sornieth by mistake. NPCs at least.
@Pandacow

Pretty much, though there can and will be characters left in Sornieth by mistake. NPCs at least.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Have we started the RP or no?

@DuskyFlareon
Have we started the RP or no?

@DuskyFlareon
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DragoGirl

Yep! Here's the link: link
@DragoGirl

Yep! Here's the link: link
Thanks, I will write an intro as soon as I read through it. @Pandacow
Thanks, I will write an intro as soon as I read through it. @Pandacow
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
Started off my characters, hope you guys like them.
Started off my characters, hope you guys like them.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18