Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky OOC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Also, I'm thinking that Xeno would be treated more like a sentient horse than the normal warriors, mainly being used as a mount that can fight on its own, etc.

Also, I'm thinking that Xeno would be treated more like a sentient horse than the normal warriors, mainly being used as a mount that can fight on its own, etc.

@Felixr Okay.

@Demonplushie Felixr @Comic1Sans @SoulLugia11 Pandacow
Everyone - Lightning it is. I'lll try to have the IC up soon.

@Pandacow Duly noted.
@Felixr Okay.

@Demonplushie Felixr @Comic1Sans @SoulLugia11 Pandacow
Everyone - Lightning it is. I'lll try to have the IC up soon.

@Pandacow Duly noted.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Mkay. Also, I don't mean to be rude, but what difference would it make from Arcane or Lighting? Would we have special advantages, or it was just down to those two territories?
@DuskyFlareon

Mkay. Also, I don't mean to be rude, but what difference would it make from Arcane or Lighting? Would we have special advantages, or it was just down to those two territories?
"You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson

"Just a little spark of compassion can ignite a whole forest fire of kindness." - Me, DemonPlushie

"You are a beautiful cupcake in this world full of muffins" - Unknown
@DuskyFlareon
Name: Rahzar
Appearance: http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18154/3698766-rahzar_1.png (linked cuz big image)
Personality: Sinister, loves to fight, but will (almost) always listen to commands from superiors. He hates to fail. He also hates being a mutant, and he does not want to be called a dog.
Gender/Pronouns: Male. He/Him.
Alignment: Grox
Universe: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Powers/Weapons: Enhanced strength, endurance, agility, smell and hearing. He is skilled in ninjutsu and mainly fights using his bone claws, which he can shoot, and his jaws.
@DuskyFlareon
Name: Rahzar
Appearance: http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18154/3698766-rahzar_1.png (linked cuz big image)
Personality: Sinister, loves to fight, but will (almost) always listen to commands from superiors. He hates to fail. He also hates being a mutant, and he does not want to be called a dog.
Gender/Pronouns: Male. He/Him.
Alignment: Grox
Universe: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Powers/Weapons: Enhanced strength, endurance, agility, smell and hearing. He is skilled in ninjutsu and mainly fights using his bone claws, which he can shoot, and his jaws.
@DragoGirl @DemonPlushie @Comic1Sans @Felixr @SoulLugia11 @Pandacow

Okay, the Grox just entered our fight.

Also, the reason that ship is injuring Stormcatcher? It's been designed to damage some very tough targets such as heavier Grox ships (the ones here are lighter), and... well, even a deity dragon is still a bit squishier than the heaviest ones. (The Alliance ship is much lighter than the Grox ships, so there's damage going on there... yep, the Alliance one is a glass cannon.) Now that its guns have been disabled, Stormcatcher is going to be very, very angry.

Also, there are three Grox to a ship. I'll let you decide which ship Shadouuza is in, @SoulLugia11.

Start in Arcane, and things would've gone bad to worse faster, given the Arcanist is physically frailer AND Arcane magic could cause a more definite mistake in who's aligned with the Shade. And then there's the territory's magical effects...

Finally, it turns out the place I'm at only has 200 MB of free data, so I'm connecting from the library. Yesterday, we were driving, hence a lack of communication. So... yeah, don't expect fast replies till January.
@DragoGirl @DemonPlushie @Comic1Sans @Felixr @SoulLugia11 @Pandacow

Okay, the Grox just entered our fight.

Also, the reason that ship is injuring Stormcatcher? It's been designed to damage some very tough targets such as heavier Grox ships (the ones here are lighter), and... well, even a deity dragon is still a bit squishier than the heaviest ones. (The Alliance ship is much lighter than the Grox ships, so there's damage going on there... yep, the Alliance one is a glass cannon.) Now that its guns have been disabled, Stormcatcher is going to be very, very angry.

Also, there are three Grox to a ship. I'll let you decide which ship Shadouuza is in, @SoulLugia11.

Start in Arcane, and things would've gone bad to worse faster, given the Arcanist is physically frailer AND Arcane magic could cause a more definite mistake in who's aligned with the Shade. And then there's the territory's magical effects...

Finally, it turns out the place I'm at only has 200 MB of free data, so I'm connecting from the library. Yesterday, we were driving, hence a lack of communication. So... yeah, don't expect fast replies till January.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon
Noted! It made sense to me that the ship is injuring Stormcatcher; now I know that these guys are really tough! Also, Shadouuzua is mine and is in the ship that is ramming Nix's ship (if you want to make it so; I usually make a post when I think it makes enough sense for my characters to enter the field) :D
@DuskyFlareon
Noted! It made sense to me that the ship is injuring Stormcatcher; now I know that these guys are really tough! Also, Shadouuzua is mine and is in the ship that is ramming Nix's ship (if you want to make it so; I usually make a post when I think it makes enough sense for my characters to enter the field) :D
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

OOPS sorry! Noted, I'll make use of that. Do you want Bowser to be in the same ship or a different one from Shadouuza?
@SoulLugia11

OOPS sorry! Noted, I'll make use of that. Do you want Bowser to be in the same ship or a different one from Shadouuza?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon
It's alright! ^v^
Also, I would like Bowser to be in the same ship as her :)
@DuskyFlareon
It's alright! ^v^
Also, I would like Bowser to be in the same ship as her :)
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Noted. I'll wait for an IC reply, hopefully from @DemonPlushie or @DragoGirl.
@SoulLugia11

Noted. I'll wait for an IC reply, hopefully from @DemonPlushie or @DragoGirl.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon So is Rahzar approved or not?
@DuskyFlareon So is Rahzar approved or not?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18