Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
I can't believe it, the one who wants to take over the world eats cinnamon toast crunch.
I can't believe it, the one who wants to take over the world eats cinnamon toast crunch.
i46hpPh.gif
I know right all the best villains eat froot loops.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Atzien @ImpossibleJedi4 [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-11-02 18:57:10] I can't believe it, the one who wants to take over the world eats cinnamon toast crunch. [/quote] What is so hard to believe about that? [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-02 19:06:51] I know right all the best villains eat froot loops. [/quote] WRONG. Super villain monthly says that those rainbow cheerios are sooo last season.
@Atzien @ImpossibleJedi4
Atzien wrote on 2016-11-02:

What is so hard to believe about that?
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-11-02:

WRONG. Super villain monthly says that those rainbow cheerios are sooo last season.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
What about....
LUCKY CHARMS
What about....
LUCKY CHARMS
i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-11-02 20:51:45] What about.... LUCKY CHARMS [/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/194656/19465548p.png[/img] Allow me to get my other half to answer this question for me. Take it away Bill. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/250227/25022609p.png?mtime=V-qorQAAMYU.png[/img] Uppj'tm bhkzdiwwa ltsmtjwfd. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/194656/19465548p.png[/img] Yes, wonderful insight Bill. wonderful indeed.
@Atzien
What about....
LUCKY CHARMS

19465548p.png
Allow me to get my other half to answer this question for me. Take it away Bill.

25022609p.png?mtime=V-qorQAAMYU.png

Uppj'tm bhkzdiwwa ltsmtjwfd.

19465548p.png
Yes, wonderful insight Bill. wonderful indeed.
I'm afraid I can't understand that.
i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-11-02 22:59:47] I'm afraid I can't understand that. [/quote] Here is a hint, it has something to do with my name. And that is the only hint i will give you. Good luck, wiener!
@Atzien

Here is a hint, it has something to do with my name. And that is the only hint i will give you. Good luck, wiener!
I know the first word is probably 'they're'. Okay so is it one of the common codes?
I know the first word is probably 'they're'. Okay so is it one of the common codes?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-03 05:15:12] I know the first word is probably 'they're'. Okay so is it one of the common codes? [/quote] You just have to know where to look. That is all I am giving you. TOO MUCH INFORMATION MAKES THIS UN-FUN.
@ImpossibleJedi4
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-11-03:

You just have to know where to look. That is all I am giving you. TOO MUCH INFORMATION MAKES THIS UN-FUN.
OKAY OKAY I have an old PM somewhere with the codes... Or I could use the Journal...

Wait...

I never said I had it. Nope nope me, I'm talking about some OTHER journal.
OKAY OKAY I have an old PM somewhere with the codes... Or I could use the Journal...

Wait...

I never said I had it. Nope nope me, I'm talking about some OTHER journal.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42