Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@ImpossibleJedi4 [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-03 05:41:04] OKAY OKAY I have an old PM somewhere with the codes... Or I could use the Journal... Wait... I never said I had it. Nope nope me, I'm talking about some OTHER journal. [/quote] AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH hAHAHA ahha hah. OH THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD.
@ImpossibleJedi4
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-11-03:
OKAY OKAY I have an old PM somewhere with the codes... Or I could use the Journal...

Wait...

I never said I had it. Nope nope me, I'm talking about some OTHER journal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAH

hAHAHA

ahha

hah.

OH THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
... *runs out of thread*
... *runs out of thread*
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
*follows Blue and runs out of thread as well*
*follows Blue and runs out of thread as well*
i46hpPh.gif
How can mirrors be real if our eyes are not real?
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
[quote name="Vman0" date=2016-11-06 19:50:34] How can mirrors be real if our eyes are not real? [/quote] Most trees are blue.
Vman0 wrote on 2016-11-06:

Most trees are blue.
But what if the trees were not blue?
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
[quote name="Vman0" date=2016-11-07 16:56:10] But what if the trees were not blue? [/quote] I was quoting the same idiot you were quoting. Jaden Smith. Because he tries to be philosophical, but he's really just pushing the text to speech button on his phone and farting into it. I would know. I gave him the idea.
Vman0 wrote on 2016-11-07:

I was quoting the same idiot you were quoting. Jaden Smith. Because he tries to be philosophical, but he's really just pushing the text to speech button on his phone and farting into it.

I would know. I gave him the idea.
Speaking of internet memes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OefTRnhH1V0
Speaking of internet memes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OefTRnhH1V0
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
Bill , sir , it is an honor to meet you , your horribleness. I simply wish to ask , how are you this fine evening?
Bill , sir , it is an honor to meet you , your horribleness. I simply wish to ask , how are you this fine evening?
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote name="icystorm2" date=2016-11-20 12:01:55] Bill , sir , it is an honor to meet you , your horribleness. I simply wish to ask , how are you this fine evening? [/quote] Of course it is an honor to meet me, i hope that while deciding to kiss my triangular arse.. (i think i have one of those, i haven't really checked in a while), you also folded yourself into PRETZEL KNOTS AND TRIED TO LICK YOUR OWN EAR WHILE HITTING YOURSELF IN THE CHIN WITH A RUBBER DUCK. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO OFFER PROPER TRIBUTE. ALSO, YOUR QUESTION IS STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU HAVE ONE QUESTION TO ASK A MULTIDIMENSIONAL DREAM DEMON, AND YOU WASTE IT ON SOMETHING TRIVIAL LIKE 'HOW ARE YOU.' WHAT A LAME LITTLE HAMBURGER YOU ARE.
icystorm2 wrote on 2016-11-20:

Of course it is an honor to meet me, i hope that while deciding to kiss my triangular arse.. (i think i have one of those, i haven't really checked in a while), you also folded yourself into PRETZEL KNOTS AND TRIED TO LICK YOUR OWN EAR WHILE HITTING YOURSELF IN THE CHIN WITH A RUBBER DUCK. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO OFFER PROPER TRIBUTE.

ALSO, YOUR QUESTION IS STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU HAVE ONE QUESTION TO ASK A MULTIDIMENSIONAL DREAM DEMON, AND YOU WASTE IT ON SOMETHING TRIVIAL LIKE 'HOW ARE YOU.' WHAT A LAME LITTLE HAMBURGER YOU ARE.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42