Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Hexagons are cool, but triangles are cooler.
The owner of this account found loads of images of you on a mural in a hotel restaurant in Jamaica. There was also a bus seat pattern with you on it.
The owner of this account found loads of images of you on a mural in a hotel restaurant in Jamaica. There was also a bus seat pattern with you on it.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@rosadraconis [quote name="rosadraconis" date=2016-10-29 07:08:30] Hexagons are cool, but triangles are cooler. The owner of this account found loads of images of you on a mural in a hotel restaurant in Jamaica. There was also a bus seat pattern with you on it. [/quote] I AM AWARE. MY INFLUENCE IS REACHING FROM THIS PRISON IN THE INTERNET TO YOUR WORLD. THE MORE REAL LIFE REFERENCES THERE ARE, THE STRONGER I GET. MY BEST WORK IS AMERICAN MONEY.
@rosadraconis
rosadraconis wrote on 2016-10-29:

I AM AWARE. MY INFLUENCE IS REACHING FROM THIS PRISON IN THE INTERNET TO YOUR WORLD. THE MORE REAL LIFE REFERENCES THERE ARE, THE STRONGER I GET. MY BEST WORK IS AMERICAN MONEY.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
*bows down*
MY LORD AND MASTER YOU HAVE ESCAPED YOUR STONY IMPRISONMENT AND HAVE ESCAPED INTO THE MOST POWERFUL PLACE EVER THE INTERNET
I HOPE MY ONE QUESTION PLEASES YOU:
CAN I HELP YOU TAKE OVER/DESTROY THE EARTH!?!?!?!
*bows down*
MY LORD AND MASTER YOU HAVE ESCAPED YOUR STONY IMPRISONMENT AND HAVE ESCAPED INTO THE MOST POWERFUL PLACE EVER THE INTERNET
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
[quote name="Visionrift" date=2016-10-30 06:15:41] *bows down* MY LORD AND MASTER YOU HAVE ESCAPED YOUR STONY IMPRISONMENT AND HAVE ESCAPED INTO THE MOST POWERFUL PLACE EVER THE INTERNET I HOPE MY ONE QUESTION PLEASES YOU: CAN I HELP YOU TAKE OVER/DESTROY THE EARTH!?!?!?! [/quote] How about I turn your hands into fractal abominations? Then you will be able to give the policies of my new world party order an INFINITE NUMBER OF THUMBS UP!! OR YOU'LL JUST COLLAPSE IN AN UNCOMPREHENDING HEAP AND THAT WOULD BE FUNNY. IN SHORT, JUST REACH OUT AND SHAKE MY HAND AND WE CAN GET THIS STARTED.
Visionrift wrote on 2016-10-30:
*bows down*

How about I turn your hands into fractal abominations? Then you will be able to give the policies of my new world party order an INFINITE NUMBER OF THUMBS UP!! OR YOU'LL JUST COLLAPSE IN AN UNCOMPREHENDING HEAP AND THAT WOULD BE FUNNY.

IN SHORT, JUST REACH OUT AND SHAKE MY HAND AND WE CAN GET THIS STARTED.
If someone hacked Flight Rising and destroyed all Spiral dragons, what would you do?
If someone hacked Flight Rising and destroyed all Spiral dragons, what would you do?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 [quote name="Lightshadow101" date=2016-10-30 07:39:08] If someone hacked Flight Rising and destroyed all Spiral dragons, what would you do? [/quote] IF SOMEONE HACKED OFF YOUR ARMS AND LEGS AND REPLACED YOUR EYES WITH JELLY BEANS WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I EXIST in a quantum state of UNCERTAINTY. THAT MEANS EVERYTHING THAT I AM, I AM ALSO NOT! AHAHAHAHAHA! ALSO HAVE YOU CHECKED THE INTERNET? EVEN IF I CEASE TO EXIST ON THIS PUNY WEBSITE, I WILL FOREVER BE IMMORTALIZED ON GOOGLE.
@Lightshadow101
Lightshadow101 wrote on 2016-10-30:

IF SOMEONE HACKED OFF YOUR ARMS AND LEGS AND REPLACED YOUR EYES WITH JELLY BEANS WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I EXIST in a quantum state of UNCERTAINTY. THAT MEANS EVERYTHING THAT I AM, I AM ALSO NOT! AHAHAHAHAHA!

ALSO HAVE YOU CHECKED THE INTERNET? EVEN IF I CEASE TO EXIST ON THIS PUNY WEBSITE, I WILL FOREVER BE IMMORTALIZED ON GOOGLE.

I believe those dumb plastic shoelace caps are called "anglets" your -ah - highness.

Question:
If I drew you, would you offer payment, your highness?
I believe those dumb plastic shoelace caps are called "anglets" your -ah - highness.

Question:
i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-10-31 17:26:13] I believe those dumb plastic shoelace caps are called "anglets" your -ah - highness. Question: If I drew you, would you offer payment, your highness? [/quote] AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW ABOUT I PAY YOU BY TAKING YOUR SKIN AND WEARING IT AS A CAPE! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO YOU THAT I AM USING YOUR SKIN AS A FASHION STATEMENT!
@Atzien
Atzien wrote on 2016-10-31:

Question:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW ABOUT I PAY YOU BY TAKING YOUR SKIN AND WEARING IT AS A CAPE! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO YOU THAT I AM USING YOUR SKIN AS A FASHION STATEMENT!
So basically Atzien, you have to design a custom male spiral skin for FR. That's what he wants. XD
So basically Atzien, you have to design a custom male spiral skin for FR. That's what he wants. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-10-31 17:53:06] So basically Atzien, you have to design a custom male spiral skin for FR. That's what he wants. XD [/quote] WRONG!!! I WANT TO WEAR HER ACTUAL FLESH AS A CAPE, BUT I CAN ONLY DO THAT WHEN I TAKE CORPOREAL FORM OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET.
@ImpossibleJedi4
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-10-31:

WRONG!!! I WANT TO WEAR HER ACTUAL FLESH AS A CAPE, BUT I CAN ONLY DO THAT WHEN I TAKE CORPOREAL FORM OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42