Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@ImpossibleJedi4
Once I get better at art, and get enough gems. XD

I meant tangible, material payment Your Dorito Highness.
@ImpossibleJedi4

i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-10-31 21:48:33] Once I get better at art, and get enough gems. XD I meant tangible, material payment Your Dorito Highness. [/quote] And i meant that i want to wear your flesh like a cape when i finally break through into this world, your smelliness.
@Atzien
Atzien wrote on 2016-10-31:

And i meant that i want to wear your flesh like a cape when i finally break through into this world, your smelliness.
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
[quote name="Draconequis" date=2016-10-29 06:52:28] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/194656/19465548p.png[/img] I'M A MULTIDIMENSIONAL DREAM DEMON, NOT A DICTIONARY!!! GO USE GOOGLE AND LOOK IT UP YOU HEXAGON! [/quote] *Faint* Multidimensional Dream Demon?? Are you the demon of you DREAMS???? Or just some pixelated manifestation of some human through the internet in the form of a dragon?
Draconequis wrote on 2016-10-29:
19465548p.png
I'M A MULTIDIMENSIONAL DREAM DEMON, NOT A DICTIONARY!!!

GO USE GOOGLE AND LOOK IT UP YOU HEXAGON!

*Faint* Multidimensional Dream Demon?? Are you the demon of you DREAMS???? Or just some pixelated manifestation of some human through the internet in the form of a dragon?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti [quote name="CornixElecti" date=2016-11-01 07:09:09] *Faint* Multidimensional Dream Demon?? Are you the demon of you DREAMS???? Or just some pixelated manifestation of some human through the internet in the form of a dragon? [/quote] YES.
@CornixElecti
CornixElecti wrote on 2016-11-01:
*Faint* Multidimensional Dream Demon?? Are you the demon of you DREAMS???? Or just some pixelated manifestation of some human through the internet in the form of a dragon?

YES.
But... yes to which, Most Omnipotent of Dream Demons and Dragons and Gods alike?
But... yes to which, Most Omnipotent of Dream Demons and Dragons and Gods alike?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti [quote name="CornixElecti" date=2016-11-01 12:03:51] But... yes to which, Most Omnipotent of Dream Demons and Dragons and Gods alike? [/quote] Yes to ALL OF THE ABOVE you purple DODECEHEDRON!!!
@CornixElecti
CornixElecti wrote on 2016-11-01:

Yes to ALL OF THE ABOVE you purple DODECEHEDRON!!!
While you're calling people shapes, what shape do I appear to be?
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Jedi's Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
Why a purple dodecahedron?
i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-11-01 15:11:32] Why a purple dodecahedron? [/quote] What a waste of a question! WHY NOT A PURPLE DODECAHEDRON?
@Atzien
Atzien wrote on 2016-11-01:

What a waste of a question! WHY NOT A PURPLE DODECAHEDRON?
@ImpossibleJedi [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-01 13:29:38] While you're calling people shapes, what shape do I appear to be? [/quote] SINCE YOU WANT TO BE CALLED A SHAPE, I WONT CALL YOU ONE, WORTHLESS FLESHBAG.
@ImpossibleJedi
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-11-01:

SINCE YOU WANT TO BE CALLED A SHAPE, I WONT CALL YOU ONE, WORTHLESS FLESHBAG.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41