Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
Well, I would imagine a fleshbag to be a square or rectangle?
i46hpPh.gif
OH come on don't be a jerk!

I'm gonna get roasted now. Goodness.

nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Jedi's Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-11-01 17:06:55] Well, I would imagine a fleshbag to be a square or rectangle? [/quote] WRONG! AMORPHOUS BLOBS HAVE NO SHAPE! YOU HAVE NO SHAPE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
@Atzien
Atzien wrote on 2016-11-01:

WRONG! AMORPHOUS BLOBS HAVE NO SHAPE! YOU HAVE NO SHAPE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@ImpossibleJedi4 [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-01 17:16:56] OH come on don't be a jerk! .... I'm gonna get roasted now. Goodness. [/quote] ROASTED AS IN ROASTED IN THE DIMENSION MADE ENTIRELY OF LAVA YOU HUMANS CALL HELL? THEN HECK YEAH. ROASTED HUMAN IS DELICIOUS!
@ImpossibleJedi4
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-11-01:

ROASTED AS IN ROASTED IN THE DIMENSION MADE ENTIRELY OF LAVA YOU HUMANS CALL HELL? THEN HECK YEAH. ROASTED HUMAN IS DELICIOUS!
But blobs are nice.
;-;
But blobs are nice.
;-;
i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-11-01 20:42:44] But blobs are nice. ;-; [/quote] Okay then, when i come to this world, i will be certain to turn you into an AMORPHOUS BLOB THAT FEEDS ON THE FLESH OF OTHER HUMANS and jello.
@Atzien
Atzien wrote on 2016-11-01:
But blobs are nice.
;-;

Okay then, when i come to this world, i will be certain to turn you into an AMORPHOUS BLOB THAT FEEDS ON THE FLESH OF OTHER HUMANS and jello.
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-11-02 13:43:23] THANK YOU [/quote] Actually, i changed my mind, i think i will leave you exactly the way you are, and let my demons pick you apart piece by piece, feasting on your flesh while you are still alive and screaming. I THINK THAT SOUNDS FAR MORE ENJOYABLE, DON'T YOU?
@Atzien
Atzien wrote on 2016-11-02:
THANK YOU

Actually, i changed my mind, i think i will leave you exactly the way you are, and let my demons pick you apart piece by piece, feasting on your flesh while you are still alive and screaming. I THINK THAT SOUNDS FAR MORE ENJOYABLE, DON'T YOU?
I feel like that sounds far better than being doomed to being an amorphous blob for eternity.
I feel like that sounds far better than being doomed to being an amorphous blob for eternity.
i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien [quote name="Atzien" date=2016-11-02 15:30:02] I feel like that sounds far better than being doomed to being an amorphous blob for eternity. [/quote] It's cute that you think I would grant you eternal life even if I did turn you into a blob. Also, YOUR PAIN BRINGS ME JOY, YOUR TEARS WILL TASTE DELICIOUS IN MY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!
@Atzien
Atzien wrote on 2016-11-02:

It's cute that you think I would grant you eternal life even if I did turn you into a blob. Also, YOUR PAIN BRINGS ME JOY, YOUR TEARS WILL TASTE DELICIOUS IN MY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41