Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 With Lonelyvalues
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Ah." She paused verbally, but kept walking forwards. Then, "why do others attack your clan? Is it normal for clans to attack one another, or is your clan picked on or something?"
"Ah." She paused verbally, but kept walking forwards. Then, "why do others attack your clan? Is it normal for clans to attack one another, or is your clan picked on or something?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Everyone wants more space, more space means more food.." Xyrina said rather shamefully, "And some dragons have found cures for certain diseases... so they attack so they can get the cure for their clan" the tunnel was getting wider and brighter as they reached what seemed to be an exit, the disgusting vessels from the growing infection of the land, Xyrina began to bite and pull at the vine-like vessels tearing them up to ensure that Clever can get through.
"Everyone wants more space, more space means more food.." Xyrina said rather shamefully, "And some dragons have found cures for certain diseases... so they attack so they can get the cure for their clan" the tunnel was getting wider and brighter as they reached what seemed to be an exit, the disgusting vessels from the growing infection of the land, Xyrina began to bite and pull at the vine-like vessels tearing them up to ensure that Clever can get through.
"That's rude," Clever said as she shrugged through the tendrils, coughing. "Our healer is a plague dragon. She left due to the fighting, but that was quite some time ago. I guess nothing has changed..."
"That's rude," Clever said as she shrugged through the tendrils, coughing. "Our healer is a plague dragon. She left due to the fighting, but that was quite some time ago. I guess nothing has changed..."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"They don't fight as much anymore... it still happens often." The wildclaw explained, her clan was no better than the rest, if threatened they'll attack, nobody has self control, "We have to find either Senet or Dragonsong... They will know what's wrong." she whispered to herself as she looked down on the fungi covered caves she called home, while it was in the open their homes were built into what was left of a mountain.
"They don't fight as much anymore... it still happens often." The wildclaw explained, her clan was no better than the rest, if threatened they'll attack, nobody has self control, "We have to find either Senet or Dragonsong... They will know what's wrong." she whispered to herself as she looked down on the fungi covered caves she called home, while it was in the open their homes were built into what was left of a mountain.
Clever looked at the cavern, and noted the opening. "This is quite comfortable though. Thank you." She followed Xyrina, asking "are Dragonsong and Senet your healers?"
Clever looked at the cavern, and noted the opening. "This is quite comfortable though. Thank you." She followed Xyrina, asking "are Dragonsong and Senet your healers?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Senet tends to mess with a little bit of everything... but he's second-in-command... Dragonsong is however our healer." Xyrina explained as she carefully slid down the drop-off, it wasn't too steep so nobody can get hurt unless they fall, she turned around and waited for Clever.
"Senet tends to mess with a little bit of everything... but he's second-in-command... Dragonsong is however our healer." Xyrina explained as she carefully slid down the drop-off, it wasn't too steep so nobody can get hurt unless they fall, she turned around and waited for Clever.
Clever opened her wings, which hadn't gotten bruised in her fall, and glided to the cavern floor, settling on her aching legs. "Aha. We don't exactly have a second in command. Three dragons sort of share th position."
Clever opened her wings, which hadn't gotten bruised in her fall, and glided to the cavern floor, settling on her aching legs. "Aha. We don't exactly have a second in command. Three dragons sort of share th position."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Odd.. And try to be quiet, I don't wish to wake the others... they wouldn't be happy" Xyrina said rather quietly, walking towards an overgrown den, what was assumed to be the medicine den, "Senet? Dragonsong?" she whispered peering into the dark cave.

"Ah Xyrina, Just in time to see my next experiment!" Senet said joyfully, The cave was only illuminated by boiling water, Senet looked rather creepy in the dark thanks to that lion head.
"Odd.. And try to be quiet, I don't wish to wake the others... they wouldn't be happy" Xyrina said rather quietly, walking towards an overgrown den, what was assumed to be the medicine den, "Senet? Dragonsong?" she whispered peering into the dark cave.

"Ah Xyrina, Just in time to see my next experiment!" Senet said joyfully, The cave was only illuminated by boiling water, Senet looked rather creepy in the dark thanks to that lion head.
[center]( Here's Senet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25722695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257227/25722695_350.png[/img] [/url] )[/center]
( Here's Senet

25722695_350.png
)
Clever stifled another cough and padded into the cave. "My name is Clever." She dipped her head. "Xyrina said that maybe you'd be able to help me?"
Clever stifled another cough and padded into the cave. "My name is Clever." She dipped her head. "Xyrina said that maybe you'd be able to help me?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6