Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 With Lonelyvalues
1 2 3 4 5 6
Clever held her head high. "I am Clevergirl who goes by Clever of the Clan of the Fractured Soul." She lowered her head and looked at the other wildclaw. "And what is your name?"
Clever held her head high. "I am Clevergirl who goes by Clever of the Clan of the Fractured Soul." She lowered her head and looked at the other wildclaw. "And what is your name?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
The red Wildclaw gazed down at Clever "It may sound odd.... but my name is Xyrina, Our clan hasn't earned it's name.. rather we do not wish to have one" she quietly said, Noticing a Jumping spider, As soon as it came into view she lunged at it without a second thought, Gently picking it up in her jaws she placed it in front of the Wildclaw "Take this as a peace offering... it's not much but it should help your clan." she pushed the deceased spider closer to Clever.
The red Wildclaw gazed down at Clever "It may sound odd.... but my name is Xyrina, Our clan hasn't earned it's name.. rather we do not wish to have one" she quietly said, Noticing a Jumping spider, As soon as it came into view she lunged at it without a second thought, Gently picking it up in her jaws she placed it in front of the Wildclaw "Take this as a peace offering... it's not much but it should help your clan." she pushed the deceased spider closer to Clever.
(Maybe Clever could catch a disease or get wounded and be took weak to get home?)

Clever grinned with all her sharp fangs, but it was a friendly sort of smile. "Thank you, Xyrina. And your name is lovely. Mine is the weird one, but I liked it, so I chose it as my name." She picked up the spider and turned her head to place it in a basket of sorts strapped between her wings.
(Maybe Clever could catch a disease or get wounded and be took weak to get home?)

Clever grinned with all her sharp fangs, but it was a friendly sort of smile. "Thank you, Xyrina. And your name is lovely. Mine is the weird one, but I liked it, so I chose it as my name." She picked up the spider and turned her head to place it in a basket of sorts strapped between her wings.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Sounds interesting 030 )

Xyrina let out what sounded to be a chuckle, "Your welcome.... and thanks.." She thanked her fellow Wildclaw "Ah, I do warn you that some places around here are dangerous... you can get very sick if your not careful." She continued, watching as it seemed to darken around the wasteland, what was supposed to be a beautiful sunset looked horrifying as the thick green fog seemed to flawlessly invade the diseased land with ease.
(Sounds interesting 030 )

Xyrina let out what sounded to be a chuckle, "Your welcome.... and thanks.." She thanked her fellow Wildclaw "Ah, I do warn you that some places around here are dangerous... you can get very sick if your not careful." She continued, watching as it seemed to darken around the wasteland, what was supposed to be a beautiful sunset looked horrifying as the thick green fog seemed to flawlessly invade the diseased land with ease.
Clever shifted nervously. "What exactly is that green fog?" Her voice kept its melodious tone, but it wavered slightly, and her pupils dilated in worry when the cloud came into view.
Clever shifted nervously. "What exactly is that green fog?" Her voice kept its melodious tone, but it wavered slightly, and her pupils dilated in worry when the cloud came into view.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"That shouldn't hurt you, The only ones who are really vulnerable to it are the little ones and faes." Xyrina reassured, as long as she doesn't panic or inhale it she'll be fine, "I suggest perhaps heading off before it gets to thick to fly out of" She advised, nodding her head towards the thin layer of fog.
"That shouldn't hurt you, The only ones who are really vulnerable to it are the little ones and faes." Xyrina reassured, as long as she doesn't panic or inhale it she'll be fine, "I suggest perhaps heading off before it gets to thick to fly out of" She advised, nodding her head towards the thin layer of fog.
Clever nodded. "Probably. Thank you for your generosity, and good luck finding food out here!" With that, she took off.

But something wasn't right. Something caused her magic to spark. And that spark somehow caused a reaction in the fog, turning the bits around her a deep maroon....
Clever nodded. "Probably. Thank you for your generosity, and good luck finding food out here!" With that, she took off.

But something wasn't right. Something caused her magic to spark. And that spark somehow caused a reaction in the fog, turning the bits around her a deep maroon....
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Quite an odd encounter... I hope everything goes well for her" Xyrina spoke to herself, the scouting mission wasn't over, while she hated scouting in the fog most of the creatures they love to feast upon tend to come out from hiding, She glanced up at the sky covered with fog 'Why is the fog turning maroon...?' she thought to herself, but she got distracted rather easily as a odd salamander-like creature ran by, In the back of her mind she was getting worried about that Wildclaw.
"Quite an odd encounter... I hope everything goes well for her" Xyrina spoke to herself, the scouting mission wasn't over, while she hated scouting in the fog most of the creatures they love to feast upon tend to come out from hiding, She glanced up at the sky covered with fog 'Why is the fog turning maroon...?' she thought to herself, but she got distracted rather easily as a odd salamander-like creature ran by, In the back of her mind she was getting worried about that Wildclaw.
Clever suddenly snorted. Then coughed.
Then fell clear from the sky in a resounding shriek.

(And with that I must sleep a,)
Clever suddenly snorted. Then coughed.
Then fell clear from the sky in a resounding shriek.

(And with that I must sleep a,)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Xyrina flinched at the loud crash, she quickly returned to the location of which the sound originated from. Only to find the wildclaw from earlier, with that she quickly rushed over to the fallen Wildclaw, "Hey.... are you awake?" she asked, trying her best not to worry.

( I may or may not have fallen asleep with my computer on.. ;; )
Xyrina flinched at the loud crash, she quickly returned to the location of which the sound originated from. Only to find the wildclaw from earlier, with that she quickly rushed over to the fallen Wildclaw, "Hey.... are you awake?" she asked, trying her best not to worry.

( I may or may not have fallen asleep with my computer on.. ;; )
1 2 3 4 5 6