Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 With Lonelyvalues
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Ah hello Clever! Call me Senet! Might I ask what's the problem?" The Black and White Wildclaw said leaving the dangerous boiling water un-attended, he always messed with Dragonsong's equipment and most of the time destroyed it, however Xyrina rushed over and is trying to cool down the water.
"Ah hello Clever! Call me Senet! Might I ask what's the problem?" The Black and White Wildclaw said leaving the dangerous boiling water un-attended, he always messed with Dragonsong's equipment and most of the time destroyed it, however Xyrina rushed over and is trying to cool down the water.
Clever snorted as an itch plagued her muzzle. "I was flying through the fog to get home, and suddenly it turned red, I felt dizzy, and crashed. now my throat and muzzle are sore," she said crossly, her annoyance aimed at the circumstances and not the dragon in front of her.
Clever snorted as an itch plagued her muzzle. "I was flying through the fog to get home, and suddenly it turned red, I felt dizzy, and crashed. now my throat and muzzle are sore," she said crossly, her annoyance aimed at the circumstances and not the dragon in front of her.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"That's odd... Perhaps you should take a rest while i concoct something for you?" Senet calmly offered, as if he's already thinking about what to use, The case of getting sick so suddenly is rare and normally doesn't happen so no dragon has ever thought up a cure, this might be a bit more difficult then it's supposed to.
"That's odd... Perhaps you should take a rest while i concoct something for you?" Senet calmly offered, as if he's already thinking about what to use, The case of getting sick so suddenly is rare and normally doesn't happen so no dragon has ever thought up a cure, this might be a bit more difficult then it's supposed to.
Clever nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. Where do I go to rest?" She was so very sore and just wanted to lie down.
Clever nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. Where do I go to rest?" She was so very sore and just wanted to lie down.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(@Lonelyvalues
Missed my ping? :) )
(@Lonelyvalues
Missed my ping? :) )
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
(Sorry! ^^; been really busy with family matters..)

"Well... it'd probably be best that you stay away from the others.... how about where we leaders sleep?" Senet said as if asking Xyrina, it'd be much safer since Xyrina and Senet seem mostly immune to whatever Clever has.
@ImpossibleJedi4
(Sorry! ^^; been really busy with family matters..)

"Well... it'd probably be best that you stay away from the others.... how about where we leaders sleep?" Senet said as if asking Xyrina, it'd be much safer since Xyrina and Senet seem mostly immune to whatever Clever has.
(It's perfectly okay!)

"Leaders? You're one of the leaders of your clan?" she rasped at Xyrina.
(It's perfectly okay!)

"Leaders? You're one of the leaders of your clan?" she rasped at Xyrina.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Hey how are you doing? Just curious if you wanna continue this or not! :) )
(Hey how are you doing? Just curious if you wanna continue this or not! :) )
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Ah i do! >_< This hotel i'm in has cruddy internet... sorry ;; )

Xyrina walked back over to the two, "I suppose that's what you'd call me" she said as she sent a threatening glare in Senet's direction.
(Ah i do! >_< This hotel i'm in has cruddy internet... sorry ;; )

Xyrina walked back over to the two, "I suppose that's what you'd call me" she said as she sent a threatening glare in Senet's direction.
(Ah no problem! :D)

Clever nodded. "Then even greater thanks, that you didn't think I'd be a danger to your clan."
(Ah no problem! :D)

Clever nodded. "Then even greater thanks, that you didn't think I'd be a danger to your clan."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6