Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 With Lonelyvalues
1 2 3 4 5 6
(XD Whoops)

Clever used her wings to push herself up. Her chest felt tight. "Yes, I am," she squeaked, her voice thin. She ached everywhere and her nostrils felt itchy and the air didn't smell right. "What happened?"
(XD Whoops)

Clever used her wings to push herself up. Her chest felt tight. "Yes, I am," she squeaked, her voice thin. She ached everywhere and her nostrils felt itchy and the air didn't smell right. "What happened?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(XD nothing like waking up to your computer on the floor, oh and if i'm slow on responses today i have virtual classes so yeah)

The red Wildclaw held back a gasp, something must have happened and it isn't good, "You... you fell from the sky..." she slowly said, watching as the poor dragon wheezed from the disgusting disease.
(XD nothing like waking up to your computer on the floor, oh and if i'm slow on responses today i have virtual classes so yeah)

The red Wildclaw held back a gasp, something must have happened and it isn't good, "You... you fell from the sky..." she slowly said, watching as the poor dragon wheezed from the disgusting disease.
(I have non-virtual classes, so yup. XD)

"Well I know that, but.... Turning red? Coughing?" She bent her head to rub her snout with a foreclaw. "Do you have any idea what that was?"
(I have non-virtual classes, so yup. XD)

"Well I know that, but.... Turning red? Coughing?" She bent her head to rub her snout with a foreclaw. "Do you have any idea what that was?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Something must have happened..." She continued, slightly pacing, "Would you want to come back with me to my clan? they might be able to help..." The red wildclaw offered 'I hope anyways' she was pacing, back and forth at this point, a little stressed was an understatement.
"Something must have happened..." She continued, slightly pacing, "Would you want to come back with me to my clan? they might be able to help..." The red wildclaw offered 'I hope anyways' she was pacing, back and forth at this point, a little stressed was an understatement.
Clever nodded. "If they'll have me." He voice was a little gravely as she carefully stood to her full height. She was bruised but nothing was broken. "Which way is it?"
Clever nodded. "If they'll have me." He voice was a little gravely as she carefully stood to her full height. She was bruised but nothing was broken. "Which way is it?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"They'll welcome you, as long as i address you are no enemy" Xyrina mused, standing beside Clever, if the Wildclaw needs she can lean on her, It'll be a long travel to get back to clan camp, She seemingly ignored her question as she began to walk towards what seems to be a pile of stones.
"They'll welcome you, as long as i address you are no enemy" Xyrina mused, standing beside Clever, if the Wildclaw needs she can lean on her, It'll be a long travel to get back to clan camp, She seemingly ignored her question as she began to walk towards what seems to be a pile of stones.
(Ahhhh I missed your ping!)

Clever limped along next to her. "Oh good, as long as they don't attack me on sight. Thank you for all your help, especially to one you just met." She sneezed and rubbed her snout on her wing joint.
(Ahhhh I missed your ping!)

Clever limped along next to her. "Oh good, as long as they don't attack me on sight. Thank you for all your help, especially to one you just met." She sneezed and rubbed her snout on her wing joint.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(That's fine 0w0 )

"your welcome, You seem nice so i think you deserve the help." The red Wildclaw explained, walking up to the rock mountain "Watch out" she warned as she flattened her wings to her body and swung her tail around, knocking a large rock away revealing a tunnel, She gestured for Clever to go first.
(That's fine 0w0 )

"your welcome, You seem nice so i think you deserve the help." The red Wildclaw explained, walking up to the rock mountain "Watch out" she warned as she flattened her wings to her body and swung her tail around, knocking a large rock away revealing a tunnel, She gestured for Clever to go first.
Clever slunk through the tunnel, folding her wings tightly against her back. "Your clan lives underground?" she whispered, though she wasn't sure why. Perhaps she was simply nervous, or didn't like the raspy tone her voice had acquired.
Clever slunk through the tunnel, folding her wings tightly against her back. "Your clan lives underground?" she whispered, though she wasn't sure why. Perhaps she was simply nervous, or didn't like the raspy tone her voice had acquired.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Not exactly... it's just a safer way to get to my clan.. we've had problems in the past with others following one of us then attacking." Xyrina continued, making sure the large rock was back in front of the entrance, if it weren't for this tunnel they'd be getting attacked more often, while it is cramped all of the dragons of the clan can fit through, there's various other tunnels which lead to the camp also, they are just more hidden.
"Not exactly... it's just a safer way to get to my clan.. we've had problems in the past with others following one of us then attacking." Xyrina continued, making sure the large rock was back in front of the entrance, if it weren't for this tunnel they'd be getting attacked more often, while it is cramped all of the dragons of the clan can fit through, there's various other tunnels which lead to the camp also, they are just more hidden.
1 2 3 4 5 6