Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 With Lonelyvalues
1 2 3 4 5 6
(Eyyy)
(Eyyy)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Xyrina let out what seemed to be a chuckle "No problem... Most of us are immune to it... Senet and I were born here and raised here so we really don't get affected..."

(Sorry ;-; This time I lost the link.... ugh I'm so so sorry!)
Xyrina let out what seemed to be a chuckle "No problem... Most of us are immune to it... Senet and I were born here and raised here so we really don't get affected..."

(Sorry ;-; This time I lost the link.... ugh I'm so so sorry!)
(It's all good, I totally understand! :D
If you ever need the link it's in my profile. ;) )

"Thank makes sense... A plague dragon is our healer, so we tend to have good treatment against these diseases when we catch them."
(It's all good, I totally understand! :D
If you ever need the link it's in my profile. ;) )

"Thank makes sense... A plague dragon is our healer, so we tend to have good treatment against these diseases when we catch them."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Ah okay ^^; I just feel bad is all..)

"Ah yes.... It is always good to have someone who knows most diseases" Senet Cheerfully chimed in, Xyrina decided that they shouldn't keep the ill Wildclaw up any long than she needs to be, "If you are ready I'll guide you to where you can rest" She and Senet would simply have to deal with resting in the rather crowded cavern which the other clan members all share.
(Ah okay ^^; I just feel bad is all..)

"Ah yes.... It is always good to have someone who knows most diseases" Senet Cheerfully chimed in, Xyrina decided that they shouldn't keep the ill Wildclaw up any long than she needs to be, "If you are ready I'll guide you to where you can rest" She and Senet would simply have to deal with resting in the rather crowded cavern which the other clan members all share.
(No need to, trust me! ;) Just cause I spend all my time on this website does not mean I expect anyone else to! :D )

Clever nodded and heaved herself to her feet, claws clicking against the smooth cave floor. She already felt stiff and weak. And irritated for getting sick so quickly.
(No need to, trust me! ;) Just cause I spend all my time on this website does not mean I expect anyone else to! :D )

Clever nodded and heaved herself to her feet, claws clicking against the smooth cave floor. She already felt stiff and weak. And irritated for getting sick so quickly.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Thanks ^^; Just everything's not been working out for me irl)

Xyrina noted how weak Clever already was, "If you need to you can lean on either of us" she commented as she walked up along-side the weak wildclaw, Her steps were rather quiet and light, barely making a noise. "Ah yes, It'd you quite troublesome if you fell right?" Senet said as he seemed rather hesitant to get so close to the ill wildclaw, but he's rather not have any more visitors get hurt.
(Thanks ^^; Just everything's not been working out for me irl)

Xyrina noted how weak Clever already was, "If you need to you can lean on either of us" she commented as she walked up along-side the weak wildclaw, Her steps were rather quiet and light, barely making a noise. "Ah yes, It'd you quite troublesome if you fell right?" Senet said as he seemed rather hesitant to get so close to the ill wildclaw, but he's rather not have any more visitors get hurt.
(Aw that's not good to hear! D:)

Clever leaned her shoulder on Xyrina. "Thank you. Hopefully this is not contagious." She began to walk forwards.
(Aw that's not good to hear! D:)

Clever leaned her shoulder on Xyrina. "Thank you. Hopefully this is not contagious." She began to walk forwards.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Everything's alright now at least, I mean things are kinda getting better ^^)

"It shouldn't be..." Xyrina said as she began walking out of the cavern, Towards what seems to be a cliff covered with the disgusting scars of disease, It will be a though climb for the three, She of course stayed by Clever's side, Pretty much trying to lead he., she noted how weak Clever looked and frowned.
(Everything's alright now at least, I mean things are kinda getting better ^^)

"It shouldn't be..." Xyrina said as she began walking out of the cavern, Towards what seems to be a cliff covered with the disgusting scars of disease, It will be a though climb for the three, She of course stayed by Clever's side, Pretty much trying to lead he., she noted how weak Clever looked and frowned.
(That's good. I had a cruddy last week, but so far this week has been good!)

"So I must climb up there?" she asked calmly. She hated showing any sort of fear.
(That's good. I had a cruddy last week, but so far this week has been good!)

"So I must climb up there?" she asked calmly. She hated showing any sort of fear.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6