Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's Save Hoenn (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lukasilver @Tharn @inkgem @Ragnaroc ______________________________ ([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/157.png[/img])([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/131.png[/img]) } [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/475.png[/img]{([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/639.png[/img]) Remy stood near Wesley, ready for anything from the monstrous Feraligatr standing mere feet away. Wesley chuckled at how protective both of their pokemon were being and approached the mysterious Kalosian and watched as he put a flash drive into one of the computers. He then looked around at the state of things. If he and the Kalos Fashion maven didn't knock these grunts out.... Who did? "So, who are you working for? I'm here to do literally that same thing you just did." He brandished a small flash drive and flipped it open. He approached a nearby terminal and put it into a slot. "I won't lie, I have no idea what that drive does. I'm just a messenger boy for a bunch of people who profited before Rocket crashed in, and lost stock afterwards. I bet you have a slightly similar story?"
@Lukasilver @Tharn @inkgem @Ragnaroc

Remy stood near Wesley, ready for anything from the monstrous Feraligatr standing mere feet away.

Wesley chuckled at how protective both of their pokemon were being and approached the mysterious Kalosian and watched as he put a flash drive into one of the computers. He then looked around at the state of things. If he and the Kalos Fashion maven didn't knock these grunts out.... Who did?

"So, who are you working for? I'm here to do literally that same thing you just did." He brandished a small flash drive and flipped it open. He approached a nearby terminal and put it into a slot.

"I won't lie, I have no idea what that drive does. I'm just a messenger boy for a bunch of people who profited before Rocket crashed in, and lost stock afterwards. I bet you have a slightly similar story?"
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 (Okay Guys this is going to be a little short and Logan is gonna do something a little oc dumb but It's going to be better for everyone is she intros this way.) @Tharn @inkgem [center]{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/474.png[/img]}{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/009.png[/img]}[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/146.png[/img]{}{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/470.png[/img]}[/center] [b]Logan 6:21pm SS Margret Control Room[/b] The Grating coming from the door stops with a barely audible Click! And then the dull thud. Poor little abused lock bar. And the sensation of extra light flickers threw Logan's eyelids. She listens acutely tiring to relax the tension in her neck and give a more convincing display. Tock tock, tock tock. Well made high quality shoes enter the room. Smack Smack SMACK [b]SMACK[/b] Something[b] Heavy[/b] with Wide flat approaches. Swish swish It has a tail. Logan Tries to calm her breathing. [i]Dear Gods it's huge![/i] The room seems to shrink as the shear presence of this mon DEVOURS the room. Some more shuffling occurs and Logan is Itching to have a go at this beastie...on a proper field. On this field it is - her fingers twinge against her ball. - Too close, TOO close is what it is!! The pokeball rocks once sensing it's trainers panic. It gives Logan enough incentive to grip it a little harder. [i]By Mew the progenrator. PLEASE PLEASE do not do anything dumb my preciouses turtle.[/i] 'Mon Cher, not now' A distinctive Kalosian accent caresses the air. [i]!!! Not an Admin! YESS maybe we can fight later![/i] Pock pock, a very odd sounding step enters the small room followed by second more native voice. And a click. "I won't lie, I have no idea what that drive does. I'm just a messenger boy for a bunch of people who profited before Rocket crashed in, and lost stock afterwards. I bet you have a slightly similar story?" [i]Well, beats Pirates.[/i] "SLIGHTLY similar I'll bet. The story is far to common now." Logan flips open her trainer ID card nabbed at blitz speed because oh Arceus that gator. OH ARCEUS THAT GATOR!! She only though she was ready. She was wrong. Her left hands till Clutches ShellShockers ball but crimany that monstrosity is a tall order even for Shocker. Her trainer card is OLD, and distinctly far from Astra's trade mark what with the purple and the holographic stars usually on theirs. A Grunt has no business having one seeing as theirs would be confiscated and replaced immediately, just like switching a health plan no? "The Dandy over here is right. We need to hoof it. The guards I knocked out should be waking up by now. Names Logan, you got no reason to trust me but no time to care let's hustle!" And with this the odd grunt attempts to leave the room. "[b]Walk and talk if you need it[/b]." She wiggles by the gator and then resumes her adamant confident stride. ~~~~~~~ [b]Meanwhile in the cargo hold. [/b] "To-Pi-To-pi To-pi" A togapi with a brown parcel bag(messenger bag) steps out if a side channel. It seems nonchalant and carefree. After walking dead center between the two she stop and looks from one trainer to the other. "BRIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" Jumping enthirastically into the air with wiggly feet. First she trots with almost a clucking sound to Lyn and her partners. A Slim silver and black box and a letter is fished out and pushed towards the punk. A small wedge shaped hand pats the item good-bue. "BRRRRIIIIIII!!!!"She wiggles with excitement the runs over towards Eon. With the same sounding steps the Togepi puts down a larger thicker evelope. The mon pats this parcel as well. After this bizzard event the Togepi RUN and I do mean BOLTS towards the control room and the exit of the ship. She whirls around a bend and if anyone is fast enough to follow they will see a pink bubble floating off into the sky.
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 (Okay Guys this is going to be a little short and Logan is gonna do something a little oc dumb but It's going to be better for everyone is she intros this way.)
@Tharn @inkgem
{474.png}{009.png}146.png{}{470.png}

Logan
6:21pm
SS Margret Control Room

The Grating coming from the door stops with a barely audible Click! And then the dull thud. Poor little abused lock bar.
And the sensation of extra light flickers threw Logan's eyelids. She listens acutely tiring to relax the tension in her neck and give a more convincing display.

Tock tock, tock tock. Well made high quality shoes enter the room.

Smack Smack SMACK SMACK
Something Heavy with Wide flat approaches.
Swish swish
It has a tail.

Logan Tries to calm her breathing. Dear Gods it's huge! The room seems to shrink as the shear presence of this mon DEVOURS the room. Some more shuffling occurs and Logan is Itching to have a go at this beastie...on a proper field. On this field it is - her fingers twinge against her ball. - Too close, TOO close is what it is!!
The pokeball rocks once sensing it's trainers panic.
It gives Logan enough incentive to grip it a little harder. By Mew the progenrator. PLEASE PLEASE do not do anything dumb my preciouses turtle.

'Mon Cher, not now'
A distinctive Kalosian accent caresses the air.

!!! Not an Admin! YESS maybe we can fight later!

Pock pock, a very odd sounding step enters the small room followed by second more native voice. And a click.

"I won't lie, I have no idea what that drive does. I'm just a messenger boy for a bunch of people who profited before Rocket crashed in, and lost stock afterwards. I bet you have a slightly similar story?"

Well, beats Pirates. "SLIGHTLY similar I'll bet. The story is far to common now." Logan flips open her trainer ID card nabbed at blitz speed because oh Arceus that gator. OH ARCEUS THAT GATOR!! She only though she was ready. She was wrong. Her left hands till Clutches ShellShockers ball but crimany that monstrosity is a tall order even for Shocker.

Her trainer card is OLD, and distinctly far from Astra's trade mark what with the purple and the holographic stars usually on theirs. A Grunt has no business having one seeing as theirs would be confiscated and replaced immediately, just like switching a health plan no?
"The Dandy over here is right. We need to hoof it. The guards I knocked out should be waking up by now. Names Logan, you got no reason to trust me but no time to care let's hustle!"

And with this the odd grunt attempts to leave the room. "Walk and talk if you need it."
She wiggles by the gator and then resumes her adamant confident stride.

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the cargo hold.

"To-Pi-To-pi To-pi" A togapi with a brown parcel bag(messenger bag) steps out if a side channel. It seems nonchalant and carefree. After walking dead center between the two she stop and looks from one trainer to the other.

"BRIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" Jumping enthirastically into the air with wiggly feet. First she trots with almost a clucking sound to Lyn and her partners. A Slim silver and black box and a letter is fished out and pushed towards the punk. A small wedge shaped hand pats the item good-bue.
"BRRRRIIIIIII!!!!"She wiggles with excitement the runs over towards Eon.
With the same sounding steps the Togepi puts down a larger thicker evelope. The mon pats this parcel as well.

After this bizzard event the Togepi RUN and I do mean BOLTS towards the control room and the exit of the ship.
She whirls around a bend and if anyone is fast enough to follow they will see a pink bubble floating off into the sky.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Retroflux12 @Tharn @Ragnaroc @Inkgem

Saphir chuckled and pet his gator as he started to answer his new companions question.
“Mm, just doing a few favors for a friend of mine. He wants into the Rocket computers systems and I want them to crash and burn so…Win win I suppose.” He smiles at his new companion before turning his attention to his gator’s new favorite distraction. He was considering answering the second question before jumping slightly at the sudden sound of a new voice. He turns his head to observe this new development.

It was one of the Grunts, who apparently was not as unconscious as they had appeared to be. Interesting. The flash of their trainer I.D. had a bit of realization dawn on him before being promptly squished at being called a Dandy. How rude. He pouts but doesn’t comment.
“You are very forward for the most suspicious person in the room, pretending to be unconscious, very lucky you have that old I.D. Would have hated to have conflict in such a small room. Come Mon Cher, It is time to go.” He gives Falen a gentle shove to get him moving. “We should be leaving, to long has been spent on this boat.”

The gator grunts and gives Logan a cursory sniff to learn their scent. Seemingly satisfied that Logan did not Smell enough like a Rocket to be a Threat he lets Logan pass. Apparently Rockets had a scent. “Mon Cher! Do not be Rude.” Another shove had the Gator grumbling and finally moving. Stubborn gator. “Pardon me, Friend.” Saphir apologists softly as he moves past Wesley and his overprotective Gallade.

@Retroflux12 @Tharn @Ragnaroc @Inkgem

Saphir chuckled and pet his gator as he started to answer his new companions question.
“Mm, just doing a few favors for a friend of mine. He wants into the Rocket computers systems and I want them to crash and burn so…Win win I suppose.” He smiles at his new companion before turning his attention to his gator’s new favorite distraction. He was considering answering the second question before jumping slightly at the sudden sound of a new voice. He turns his head to observe this new development.

It was one of the Grunts, who apparently was not as unconscious as they had appeared to be. Interesting. The flash of their trainer I.D. had a bit of realization dawn on him before being promptly squished at being called a Dandy. How rude. He pouts but doesn’t comment.
“You are very forward for the most suspicious person in the room, pretending to be unconscious, very lucky you have that old I.D. Would have hated to have conflict in such a small room. Come Mon Cher, It is time to go.” He gives Falen a gentle shove to get him moving. “We should be leaving, to long has been spent on this boat.”

The gator grunts and gives Logan a cursory sniff to learn their scent. Seemingly satisfied that Logan did not Smell enough like a Rocket to be a Threat he lets Logan pass. Apparently Rockets had a scent. “Mon Cher! Do not be Rude.” Another shove had the Gator grumbling and finally moving. Stubborn gator. “Pardon me, Friend.” Saphir apologists softly as he moves past Wesley and his overprotective Gallade.

@Lukasilver @Tharn @inkgem @Ragnaroc ______________________________ ([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/157.png[/img])([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/131.png[/img])} [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/475.png[/img]{([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/639.png[/img]) The stylish man turned to Wes and said “Mm, just doing a few favors for a friend of mine. He wants into the Rocket computers systems and I want them to crash and burn so…Win win I suppose.” Wesley snickered with relief that more people wanted Rocket to eat it. Win-Win-Win-Win if you threw in Wesley and the Resistance. You'd think Rocket would figure out that making too many enemies is a bad business model, right? As Wesley was pondering this, one of the grunts shot up and whipped out a Trainer ID, identical in nature to Wes'. "SLIGHTLY similar I'll bet. The story is far too common now. The Dandy over here is right. We need to hoof it. The guards I knocked out should be waking up by now. Names Logan, you got no reason to trust me but no time to care let's hustle!" The stylish man looked relieved and... slightly insulted? Wes made a note not to insult this man's fashion sense. “You are very forward for the most suspicious person in the room, pretending to be unconscious, very lucky you have that old I.D. Would have hated to have conflict in such a small room. Come Mon Cher, It is time to go. We should be leaving, too long has been spent on this boat.” Wesley laughed out loud as Remy with wide eyes observed these shenanigans and looked as Wes with a look that suggested that he wished Wesley wouldn't put them in such awkward and tight situations. As the man walked by Logan with the ever-impressive gatr, he saw Logan visually cringe as Falen sniffed him. Apparently Logan doesn't smell good enough to eat, chuckled Wes to himself. “Mon Cher! Do not be Rude. Pardon me, friend." As the man passed him, Wesley opportunistically shot his hand out and said, "I'm Wesley or even Wes, and I for one am glad that behemoth is yours and not Rocket's, haha. Nice to meet you, even under these insane circumstances." "Walk and talk if you need it." This Logan was a hard charger, Wes could tell.
@Lukasilver @Tharn @inkgem @Ragnaroc

The stylish man turned to Wes and said “Mm, just doing a few favors for a friend of mine. He wants into the Rocket computers systems and I want them to crash and burn so…Win win I suppose.”

Wesley snickered with relief that more people wanted Rocket to eat it. Win-Win-Win-Win if you threw in Wesley and the Resistance. You'd think Rocket would figure out that making too many enemies is a bad business model, right?

As Wesley was pondering this, one of the grunts shot up and whipped out a Trainer ID, identical in nature to Wes'.

"SLIGHTLY similar I'll bet. The story is far too common now. The Dandy over here is right. We need to hoof it. The guards I knocked out should be waking up by now. Names Logan, you got no reason to trust me but no time to care let's hustle!"

The stylish man looked relieved and... slightly insulted? Wes made a note not to insult this man's fashion sense.

“You are very forward for the most suspicious person in the room, pretending to be unconscious, very lucky you have that old I.D. Would have hated to have conflict in such a small room. Come Mon Cher, It is time to go. We should be leaving, too long has been spent on this boat.”

Wesley laughed out loud as Remy with wide eyes observed these shenanigans and looked as Wes with a look that suggested that he wished Wesley wouldn't put them in such awkward and tight situations. As the man walked by Logan with the ever-impressive gatr, he saw Logan visually cringe as Falen sniffed him. Apparently Logan doesn't smell good enough to eat, chuckled Wes to himself.

“Mon Cher! Do not be Rude. Pardon me, friend."

As the man passed him, Wesley opportunistically shot his hand out and said, "I'm Wesley or even Wes, and I for one am glad that behemoth is yours and not Rocket's, haha. Nice to meet you, even under these insane circumstances."

"Walk and talk if you need it." This Logan was a hard charger, Wes could tell.
@Ragnaroc @Inkgem @Lukasilver @Retroflux12 [center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/f440/f/2013/293/6/b/pancham_icon_by_nenji_hyuga-d6r8ihv.png[/img] [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/84/380MS.png[/img] // [b][[img]http://i.imgur.com/whsHaqT.png[/img] ][/b][/center] -- Meiko's haughty gaze never left Mesnate, watching with evident satisfaction as the Latios's aggression relented, as though anything but Latias's intervention had stopped the tiny panda from becoming dragon chow. She remained perched on Lyn's shoulder, where she resumed the role of watch-bear and occasionally listened with a bored expression as the two trainers conversed. Though Eon hardly seemed hostile, Lyn nevertheless stayed at a comfortable distance. She had no desire to set off that Latios further. She couldn't help but tap her foot impatiently as the trainer relayed the circumstances of her partnership with the legendary. Any minute, someone might stumble upon the two grunts she'd imprisoned in the cargo hold as witnesses, ready to sound the alarm. [i]"We are just sticking together for a bit. He's been helping me transport stuff here and there,"[/i] said Eon, [i]"Though, I am curious as to why Latias is with you."[/i] Lyn cocked a brow. "Well, that just explains everything," she remarked, eyeing Latios as if scrutinizing him would yield answers as to [i]why[/i] a supposed legend would choose to ally itself, as a glorified sedan, no less, to a seemingly unremarkable trainer. How Latias was with Lyn, well, that was simple. "I'm breaking this baby out of holding," said the grunt, gesturing at Latias with her thumb, "Gonna hit Rocket where it hurts: right in their sh***y ambitions. Guess I just had enough of taking orders." Lyn's eyes flickered beneath the rim of her distinctive Rocket cap. It was only half the truth, but she wasn't about to spill her whole story to some kid she'd probably never see again. Even if she'd wanted to, they were out of time. She made as if to leave. "Well, have fu--uuuh...?" Lyn trailed off, confusion scrawled across her features. A diminutive Togepi, somehow carrying two parcels in its stumpy little arms, waddled, blissfully oblivious, into the scene between the two trainers. It ambled over to Lyn then Eon in turn, handing them each a parcel. Lyn had to crouch to take the slim packet from the puny pokemon's hand... stump... thing. Enough of the initial surprise wearing off, the trainer whistled appreciatively. Black Ice? That was [i]Kalosian[/i]. The street kids she'd known would fight each other with knives over imports like this. She stuffed them in her uniform moments before Meiko made an undignified lunge at the packet, then batted her paws against Lyn's hand, whining, when it was evident she'd get none. Lyn pushed her tiny partner's paws away and ignored her melodramatic tantrum as she straightened, watching the togepi disappear around the corner with disbelief. "Don't s'pose you've got any idea what just happened?" she quipped to Eon, watching absently as Latias followed the parcel-bearing Togepi around the corner. [i]Hey, wait[/i]- where did that blasted legend think it was going?! For a second time, Lyn was forced to race after the Eon dragon as it followed some mysterious compulsion that the disgruntled grunt could only guess at. "Tiii!" Latias called out, distress over the little one's safety sounding in her call. Though she was loathe to leave her brother for a second, this ship was [i]no[/i] place for a baby! The Rockets did all manner of cruel things to any pokemon they got their hands on- she herself was living proof! She sped up, concern and confusion mounting. Surely it could not have gotten far on such little legs? Lyn caught up with the distraught dragoness, panting and cursing. The Latias had come to a halt outside an open door. It took the woman a moment to notice that she had stopped for a reason. "Err..." Outside the door stood three people- two in civilian clothes, and a fellow Rocket grunt whom Lyn did not recognize. Where was the rest of the usual escort personnel? [i]...Ah.[/i] They would appear to be knocked out cold on the floor of the control room. Instead, the trio were guarded by an oversized Feraligatr and an overprotective Gallade. Sweat beaded on Lyn's forehead, whether from her previous exertion or the present situation was uncertain. They didn't look like they were here to make friends... and Lyn was still wearing her Rocket uniform. The absurdity of the situation hit home. Even though she'd cut her ties to Rocket, she was practically [i]offended[/i]. An exasperated sigh escaped her lips. "Is there [i]anyone[/i] aboard this damn ship that's not here to cause trouble?!"
@Ragnaroc @Inkgem @Lukasilver @Retroflux12
pancham_icon_by_nenji_hyuga-d6r8ihv.png 380MS.png // [whsHaqT.png ]

--

Meiko's haughty gaze never left Mesnate, watching with evident satisfaction as the Latios's aggression relented, as though anything but Latias's intervention had stopped the tiny panda from becoming dragon chow. She remained perched on Lyn's shoulder, where she resumed the role of watch-bear and occasionally listened with a bored expression as the two trainers conversed.

Though Eon hardly seemed hostile, Lyn nevertheless stayed at a comfortable distance. She had no desire to set off that Latios further. She couldn't help but tap her foot impatiently as the trainer relayed the circumstances of her partnership with the legendary. Any minute, someone might stumble upon the two grunts she'd imprisoned in the cargo hold as witnesses, ready to sound the alarm.

"We are just sticking together for a bit. He's been helping me transport stuff here and there," said Eon, "Though, I am curious as to why Latias is with you."

Lyn cocked a brow. "Well, that just explains everything," she remarked, eyeing Latios as if scrutinizing him would yield answers as to why a supposed legend would choose to ally itself, as a glorified sedan, no less, to a seemingly unremarkable trainer. How Latias was with Lyn, well, that was simple.

"I'm breaking this baby out of holding," said the grunt, gesturing at Latias with her thumb, "Gonna hit Rocket where it hurts: right in their sh***y ambitions. Guess I just had enough of taking orders." Lyn's eyes flickered beneath the rim of her distinctive Rocket cap. It was only half the truth, but she wasn't about to spill her whole story to some kid she'd probably never see again. Even if she'd wanted to, they were out of time. She made as if to leave.

"Well, have fu--uuuh...?"

Lyn trailed off, confusion scrawled across her features. A diminutive Togepi, somehow carrying two parcels in its stumpy little arms, waddled, blissfully oblivious, into the scene between the two trainers. It ambled over to Lyn then Eon in turn, handing them each a parcel. Lyn had to crouch to take the slim packet from the puny pokemon's hand... stump... thing. Enough of the initial surprise wearing off, the trainer whistled appreciatively. Black Ice? That was Kalosian. The street kids she'd known would fight each other with knives over imports like this. She stuffed them in her uniform moments before Meiko made an undignified lunge at the packet, then batted her paws against Lyn's hand, whining, when it was evident she'd get none.

Lyn pushed her tiny partner's paws away and ignored her melodramatic tantrum as she straightened, watching the togepi disappear around the corner with disbelief.

"Don't s'pose you've got any idea what just happened?" she quipped to Eon, watching absently as Latias followed the parcel-bearing Togepi around the corner. Hey, wait- where did that blasted legend think it was going?! For a second time, Lyn was forced to race after the Eon dragon as it followed some mysterious compulsion that the disgruntled grunt could only guess at.

"Tiii!" Latias called out, distress over the little one's safety sounding in her call. Though she was loathe to leave her brother for a second, this ship was no place for a baby! The Rockets did all manner of cruel things to any pokemon they got their hands on- she herself was living proof! She sped up, concern and confusion mounting. Surely it could not have gotten far on such little legs?

Lyn caught up with the distraught dragoness, panting and cursing. The Latias had come to a halt outside an open door. It took the woman a moment to notice that she had stopped for a reason. "Err..."

Outside the door stood three people- two in civilian clothes, and a fellow Rocket grunt whom Lyn did not recognize. Where was the rest of the usual escort personnel? ...Ah. They would appear to be knocked out cold on the floor of the control room. Instead, the trio were guarded by an oversized Feraligatr and an overprotective Gallade. Sweat beaded on Lyn's forehead, whether from her previous exertion or the present situation was uncertain. They didn't look like they were here to make friends... and Lyn was still wearing her Rocket uniform. The absurdity of the situation hit home. Even though she'd cut her ties to Rocket, she was practically offended.

An exasperated sigh escaped her lips. "Is there anyone aboard this damn ship that's not here to cause trouble?!"
@Ragnaroc @Tharn @Lukasilver @Retroflux12

Eon's listened as the grunt told her how she was breaking Latias out. Fair enough. That did explain her previous curiosity as to why the gentle dragon would trust the Rocket Grunt. There was a moment when the other female seemed to try to take leave before being distracted by a togepi. It wandered between the two trainers, handing them both a parcel which it had somehow comfortably carried over to them.

Eon drew her attention away from Lyn for a moment to get the parcel from the small pokemon before it disappeared around the corner. She opened the package which were letters from the island town Seafom as well as a shell bell and a photo of the recovered villagers. Aww how sweet. A smile played on her features for but a quick second as she slipped the contents into her backpack, being careful not to crease the letters or photo. Sebek watched with interest as his human did so. As soon as that was done her expression resumed it's overly calm set as she looked back up.

"Don't s'pose you've got any idea what just happened?"
Lyn had said to her.

"No idea. I thought delibird were delivery 'mon. Maybe they ran out." Eon responded with a shrug. As soon as she spoke though, Latias had bolted down after the Togepi. Mesnate, refusing to be away from his sister, bolted after her.

"D*mn it Mesnate! We don't have time to be running around in here." Eon hissed under her breath. Though she was also aware how much his sister must have meant to him. So she bit her tongue and ran after the dragon.

She stopped behind Lyn at the scene. Two non Rocket Grunts and as well as a passed out few. Also one who didn't seem to be too bad as she was talking to the civilians.

"Is there anyone aboard this damn ship that's not here to cause trouble?!"

Eon couldn't help but snicker slightly at Lyns words. Today was her day. The one Rocket grunt she runs into is freeing Latias and the other is going to be toast in a few moments with the two pokemon against them. Wait. a minute. Eons eyes narrowed as she focused on the conscious Rocket Grunt. "Wait, Logan?" Eon couldn't help but speak aloud. Her old time rival and friend, a Rocket?? Wait that couldn't be right. Why would Logan join Team Rocket? Though then again the
knocked out Rocket Gruns was good, and the feraligatr hadn't eaten Logan yet. So that was a good sign.
@Ragnaroc @Tharn @Lukasilver @Retroflux12

Eon's listened as the grunt told her how she was breaking Latias out. Fair enough. That did explain her previous curiosity as to why the gentle dragon would trust the Rocket Grunt. There was a moment when the other female seemed to try to take leave before being distracted by a togepi. It wandered between the two trainers, handing them both a parcel which it had somehow comfortably carried over to them.

Eon drew her attention away from Lyn for a moment to get the parcel from the small pokemon before it disappeared around the corner. She opened the package which were letters from the island town Seafom as well as a shell bell and a photo of the recovered villagers. Aww how sweet. A smile played on her features for but a quick second as she slipped the contents into her backpack, being careful not to crease the letters or photo. Sebek watched with interest as his human did so. As soon as that was done her expression resumed it's overly calm set as she looked back up.

"Don't s'pose you've got any idea what just happened?"
Lyn had said to her.

"No idea. I thought delibird were delivery 'mon. Maybe they ran out." Eon responded with a shrug. As soon as she spoke though, Latias had bolted down after the Togepi. Mesnate, refusing to be away from his sister, bolted after her.

"D*mn it Mesnate! We don't have time to be running around in here." Eon hissed under her breath. Though she was also aware how much his sister must have meant to him. So she bit her tongue and ran after the dragon.

She stopped behind Lyn at the scene. Two non Rocket Grunts and as well as a passed out few. Also one who didn't seem to be too bad as she was talking to the civilians.

"Is there anyone aboard this damn ship that's not here to cause trouble?!"

Eon couldn't help but snicker slightly at Lyns words. Today was her day. The one Rocket grunt she runs into is freeing Latias and the other is going to be toast in a few moments with the two pokemon against them. Wait. a minute. Eons eyes narrowed as she focused on the conscious Rocket Grunt. "Wait, Logan?" Eon couldn't help but speak aloud. Her old time rival and friend, a Rocket?? Wait that couldn't be right. Why would Logan join Team Rocket? Though then again the
knocked out Rocket Gruns was good, and the feraligatr hadn't eaten Logan yet. So that was a good sign.
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @TheLavenderGhost @Tharn @inkgem [center]{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/474.png[/img]}{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/009.png[/img]}[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/146.png[/img]{}{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/470.png[/img]}[/center] [b]Logan 6:27pm Hallway In Front of Control Room aka Where it's about to hit the fan.[/b] Shoulders relax as Logan leaves the tiny confined space. She notes Sapphire's reaction but is cut off by Wes before she can say anything. An apologetic smile crinkles her face, a curt nod to the trainer with the Gallade, dipping forward she inspects the hall. It’s a hallways alright. A long, grey tunnel with periodic lights, small portholes [i]dumb to climb threw[/i] and blacked out cameras. The air is stale, almost tin-ee and smells of salt. [i]Sun's still up [/i], plenty of light in the summer, but it would be going down in....maaaaaaaybe thirty minutes or so, hard to tell. [i]Left Or...[/i]Logan advances into the hall, her boots making a pat pat on the even surface of the rocking behemoth. Cast her eyes right....[i]Yes that will probably be-[/i] then left, deciding which way will best get them, because yes it's a them now these two- wait [i]four?[/i] Her eyes widen noticing not a only two more people about very weird probably Legendary pokemon Floating.........[i]Nope, nada, not the time.[/i] [b]"Wait, Logan?"[/b] That voice, that hair, those- [u]Their eyes meet[/u], Logan's hand immediately goes for Shocker's ball. Her fingers clamp-freeze. [i]NOT HERE NOT NOW, MUST-battle....later![/i] Muscles are forced to loosen given the situation the party is in. Her fingers slide from her pokeball to her hat's lip. Logan tips her Rocket Cap. "The one and only." Voice hushed in urgency but sly wink shadows battle spirited . She beckons Eon and she jerks a thumb up the hall.- her eyes focus past Eon and See a Rocket(Lyn).......[i]They are not calling for back-up. Good Enough.[/i] Logan jerks her chin in the same path as her thumb, that’s as much and invite as she(Lyn) is going to get. There is a guttural BANG from somewhere in the ship. Something Colossal has just been released and is probably not happy about the empty cargo hold. It’s clattering rampage can be felt even this far off. “Catch Up Later?” A Thin smile is given to Eon panic beginning to set in, the hunter’s noose closing about the escapees. It’s a big ship, it has a lot of manpower when they are all targeting one thing and not just being picked off one by one. With stealth in mind Logan and anyone else sane hustles up the hall towards the main deck. Sight darts from side to side in the metal channel feeling more like a death trap every moment, every step that does not yield open sky. The world thins down to heartbeats, breathing and the hall. The side of the hall is cool under touch and the oppression of the atmosphere leads one the desire to crouch. The Kalosian man just up ahead slowing down. “TARGET SPOTTED ON SECOND DECK E! ALL PRIMARY AND TERTIARY UNITS TO SECOND DECK E!” A door flies open just before them Logan BANKS into the nearest channel does not look, she’s superstitious like that. “REPEAT ALL PRIMARY AND TERTIARY UNITS TO SECOND DECK E!” Touch, Jolt! The feeling of the party bunk in beside her. BOOTS THUNDER down the hall maybe ten or fifteen grunts. Stillness....Wary eyes meet those of her companions as they all hold their breath. [i]We are not on Second Deck E....[/i] Another snap of necks peeking out, then into the hall towards the main deck. Some Monster was Screaming the high pitched keen of a dragon. Footsteps clatter, disperse, go silent. And that is their pattern. Scramble. Hide. Pray. Move. Scramble. Hide. [b]Prey.[/b] Move. Controlled breathing follows the returned burst into the halls the party yet unseen. The size of the ship both a trap for the crew size and a blessing for the spacious immensity of it. Sympathetic eyes track the heavy breathing of the party, anyone not built for this sorta stress. Logan give Eon a little nudge as they dash and makes the affair a but of a race, a fun sorta game between friends. She gives Wes and Lyn one to, just a little shoulder nudge to encourage them a smile. The next cubby they bunk into everyone is more than grateful for but eyes still roll to the ceiling wishing it were sky. Logan gives Saph a shoulder squeeze, he looked like he was having some trouble running without running shoes on. She mouth a “Almost.” And then they are out and dashing again. NO grunt is traveling along now and five or six in a pack Nearly spot the group. Snippets over conversation pass over. “No WAY they took the whole load.” “We lost the pokemon Cargo unit?” “D*nm these wretches pay is going to be docked for sure!” “NO way we lost Lyn??” “Eh she was always a funny one.” Smooth footwork and the party is almost home free, the upper deck within sight! It’s a wide thing, something that could have cargo easily placed on it though is currently bare. Plated in flat red steel, probably uncomfortable to stand on for too long. A Steel railing outfits the perimeter, a deterrent against going overboard. It’s safety at long last! [b]“Stand Down!!”[/b] Shouts a heavy male voice. A warning hiss like something between reptilian and a teapot follow the order that none of the party has given. Uh-oh. Logan whirls as sunlight, sweet sweet setting sunlight bathes her skin in fire. She Books it for the side of the deck already tossing Shell Shocker’s ball. She does not look back because that voice was not her companions and that hissing was definitely an electric type and Now is Not the time to be paralyzed. She dips the guardrail and shoots the rungs, leaping onto her massive turtle in the waiting surf. A second ball is ripped from it’s socket and only now in escape does she look back and up, waiting-watching if the other should need aid in their flight. Her eyes dart about. The Rockets do swarm the deck now as people flee in varying arrays. The first grunt’s Heliolisk shoots electric currents down the hall it is still in, towards the heels Wes and Eon, free from the hall and on the escape. It Brays in anger and shoots a second stronger current. Meanwhile a good old fashion houndour is gaining fast side by side with a mectrike. The blue dog moves right past Lyn unfamiliar with attacking people dressed like friends. Several grunts have gotten above the deck from the higher reach of the ship. The most determined little eevee shoots rains Shadow Balls towards Saph. Someday it will be an Umbreon. Right now it will just try it’s best. That Siren-like Keen from earlier Erupt again, a little late to the party but that does not matter when you can Fly as a Massive Dragonair banks over the ship. It SCREAMS revealing a double row of fish eating teeth, needle like and doubled rowed, eyes blacks as an ocean vent. It’s here for Lyn. “You WHACKED MY WIFE!” The familiar voice of Meta spits fire towards the former grunt. Ice Hits the deck like cannon fire sending shards of glass projectiles all over. One hits the Helioisk, good for us. The second Icebeam pursues the latias and her girl, the dragonair gives chase making the water a hazard for all in the surf.
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @TheLavenderGhost @Tharn @inkgem

{474.png}{009.png}146.png{}{470.png}

Logan
6:27pm
Hallway In Front of Control Room aka Where it's about to hit the fan.

Shoulders relax as Logan leaves the tiny confined space. She notes Sapphire's reaction but is cut off by Wes before she can say anything. An apologetic smile crinkles her face, a curt nod to the trainer with the Gallade, dipping forward she inspects the hall.
It’s a hallways alright.
A long, grey tunnel with periodic lights, small portholes dumb to climb threw and blacked out cameras. The air is stale, almost tin-ee and smells of salt. Sun's still up , plenty of light in the summer, but it would be going down in....maaaaaaaybe thirty minutes or so, hard to tell.
Left Or...Logan advances into the hall, her boots making a pat pat on the even surface of the rocking behemoth.
Cast her eyes right....Yes that will probably be- then left, deciding which way will best get them, because yes it's a them now these two- wait four?
Her eyes widen noticing not a only two more people about very weird probably Legendary pokemon Floating.........Nope, nada, not the time.

"Wait, Logan?"

That voice, that hair, those- Their eyes meet, Logan's hand immediately goes for Shocker's ball. Her fingers clamp-freeze. NOT HERE NOT NOW, MUST-battle....later! Muscles are forced to loosen given the situation the party is in. Her fingers slide from her pokeball to her hat's lip.
Logan tips her Rocket Cap. "The one and only." Voice hushed in urgency but sly wink shadows battle spirited .
She beckons Eon and she jerks a thumb up the hall.- her eyes focus past Eon and See a Rocket(Lyn).......They are not calling for back-up. Good Enough. Logan jerks her chin in the same path as her thumb, that’s as much and invite as she(Lyn) is going to get.

There is a guttural BANG from somewhere in the ship. Something Colossal has just been released and is probably not happy about the empty cargo hold. It’s clattering rampage can be felt even this far off.

“Catch Up Later?” A Thin smile is given to Eon panic beginning to set in, the hunter’s noose closing about the escapees. It’s a big ship, it has a lot of manpower when they are all targeting one thing and not just being picked off one by one.

With stealth in mind Logan and anyone else sane hustles up the hall towards the main deck. Sight darts from side to side in the metal channel feeling more like a death trap every moment, every step that does not yield open sky. The world thins down to heartbeats, breathing and the hall.
The side of the hall is cool under touch and the oppression of the atmosphere leads one the desire to crouch.
The Kalosian man just up ahead slowing down.
“TARGET SPOTTED ON SECOND DECK E! ALL PRIMARY AND TERTIARY UNITS TO SECOND DECK E!”
A door flies open just before them Logan BANKS into the nearest channel does not look, she’s superstitious like that.
“REPEAT ALL PRIMARY AND TERTIARY UNITS TO SECOND DECK E!” Touch, Jolt! The feeling of the party bunk in beside her.
BOOTS THUNDER down the hall maybe ten or fifteen grunts. Stillness....Wary eyes meet those of her companions as they all hold their breath. We are not on Second Deck E....
Another snap of necks peeking out, then into the hall towards the main deck.
Some Monster was Screaming the high pitched keen of a dragon. Footsteps clatter, disperse, go silent.
And that is their pattern. Scramble. Hide. Pray. Move. Scramble. Hide. Prey. Move.

Controlled breathing follows the returned burst into the halls the party yet unseen.
The size of the ship both a trap for the crew size and a blessing for the spacious immensity of it.
Sympathetic eyes track the heavy breathing of the party, anyone not built for this sorta stress. Logan give Eon a little nudge as they dash and makes the affair a but of a race, a fun sorta game between friends. She gives Wes and Lyn one to, just a little shoulder nudge to encourage them a smile.
The next cubby they bunk into everyone is more than grateful for but eyes still roll to the ceiling wishing it were sky. Logan gives Saph a shoulder squeeze, he looked like he was having some trouble running without running shoes on. She mouth a “Almost.”
And then they are out and dashing again.
NO grunt is traveling along now and five or six in a pack Nearly spot the group.
Snippets over conversation pass over.
“No WAY they took the whole load.”
“We lost the pokemon Cargo unit?”
“D*nm these wretches pay is going to be docked for sure!”
“NO way we lost Lyn??”
“Eh she was always a funny one.”
Smooth footwork and the party is almost home free, the upper deck within sight! It’s a wide thing, something that could have cargo easily placed on it though is currently bare. Plated in flat red steel, probably uncomfortable to stand on for too long. A Steel railing outfits the perimeter, a deterrent against going overboard. It’s safety at long last!

“Stand Down!!” Shouts a heavy male voice.
A warning hiss like something between reptilian and a teapot follow the order that none of the party has given.

Uh-oh.
Logan whirls as sunlight, sweet sweet setting sunlight bathes her skin in fire. She Books it for the side of the deck already tossing Shell Shocker’s ball. She does not look back because that voice was not her companions and that hissing was definitely an electric type and Now is Not the time to be paralyzed.
She dips the guardrail and shoots the rungs, leaping onto her massive turtle in the waiting surf. A second ball is ripped from it’s socket and only now in escape does she look back and up, waiting-watching if the other should need aid in their flight. Her eyes dart about.

The Rockets do swarm the deck now as people flee in varying arrays.
The first grunt’s Heliolisk shoots electric currents down the hall it is still in, towards the heels Wes and Eon, free from the hall and on the escape.
It Brays in anger and shoots a second stronger current.
Meanwhile a good old fashion houndour is gaining fast side by side with a mectrike. The blue dog moves right past Lyn unfamiliar with attacking people dressed like friends.
Several grunts have gotten above the deck from the higher reach of the ship.
The most determined little eevee shoots rains Shadow Balls towards Saph. Someday it will be an Umbreon. Right now it will just try it’s best.

That Siren-like Keen from earlier Erupt again, a little late to the party but that does not matter when you can Fly as a Massive Dragonair banks over the ship. It SCREAMS revealing a double row of fish eating teeth, needle like and doubled rowed, eyes blacks as an ocean vent. It’s here for Lyn.
“You WHACKED MY WIFE!” The familiar voice of Meta spits fire towards the former grunt.
Ice Hits the deck like cannon fire sending shards of glass projectiles all over. One hits the Helioisk, good for us. The second Icebeam pursues the latias and her girl, the dragonair gives chase making the water a hazard for all in the surf.

03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc @retroflux12 @Tharn @inkgem

Saphir resisted the urge to pinch his nose at the sudden appearance of persons Not in their current little motley of crazy, one of which was in Rocket attire yelling at the newly deemed Logan person. His eyes flash to Logans fingers as the shoot for and then freeze before she, they?, can draw a poke ball. They did not have Time for this nonsense. A fact that was immediately compounded when the Hold of the ship decided that it needed to produce a Bang! loud enough to make him jump in his skin. A Bang that sent of all the panic buttons in his mind, something in the hold was big and ****** off. And then they were running and Alarms were blaring and sound was coming from Everywhere and while he would Much rather stand and Fight he was not Stupid enough to think that his team of maybe four mons could take on however many Rockets had filed onto this damned ship, knowing for a Fact that he couldn’t count on this group of people to have his back in anyway. None of them knew each other, or their battle styles. “Friendly” fire would probably do more damaged then the damn Rockets.

Scramble. Hide. Pray. Move. Scramble. Hide. Pray. Move. At some point someone squeezed his shoulder, but tunnel vision really prevented any sort of recognition of Whom.

The pattern is taxing mentally and physically and taking Much to long, these people Never should have gathered in a group like this. There Shouldn’t have been this many people in that control room. The Kalosian man was going to have Words with Steven if he made it off the floating metal death barge. His little rebellion needed Much better coordination skills, this was Ridiculous. Then again chances were that this was a ragtag group of wannabe vigilantes. Not like He was in a position to judge, which stung a bit. Though He didn’t botch This particular stealth mission. He pulled up his scarf as they stumbled out onto the deck. There was Noise everywhere it was hard to Concentrate in the Chaos, a rail, Logan fleeing overboard, others should be trying to do the same

More noise, pokemon calls, and angry Dragonair, he reaches for Avalene’s ball only for Falen to surge up in front of him to Soak incoming shadow balls. The massive creature Roars in defiance at the Little Pokemon,an eevee, that Dared to attack it’s trainer. The small creature shrinking back, it’s trainers calling to it to find it’s courage. The brief break is all the experienced mon needs to grab it’s trainer like a momma cat grabbing a very confused kitten and jump over the railing like the most ungraceful of gator cats. The dark haired man choked as water slapped into his face like the salt riddled hands of an offended Kalosian woman, His gator making no attempt to surface and in fact diving deeper to avoid being hit by stray, and not so stray, shot. At least the beast had the sense to Release it’s trainer from it’s maw so that he could grab onto the gators harness instead of getting his throat crushed by his scarf.

@Ragnaroc @retroflux12 @Tharn @inkgem

Saphir resisted the urge to pinch his nose at the sudden appearance of persons Not in their current little motley of crazy, one of which was in Rocket attire yelling at the newly deemed Logan person. His eyes flash to Logans fingers as the shoot for and then freeze before she, they?, can draw a poke ball. They did not have Time for this nonsense. A fact that was immediately compounded when the Hold of the ship decided that it needed to produce a Bang! loud enough to make him jump in his skin. A Bang that sent of all the panic buttons in his mind, something in the hold was big and ****** off. And then they were running and Alarms were blaring and sound was coming from Everywhere and while he would Much rather stand and Fight he was not Stupid enough to think that his team of maybe four mons could take on however many Rockets had filed onto this damned ship, knowing for a Fact that he couldn’t count on this group of people to have his back in anyway. None of them knew each other, or their battle styles. “Friendly” fire would probably do more damaged then the damn Rockets.

Scramble. Hide. Pray. Move. Scramble. Hide. Pray. Move. At some point someone squeezed his shoulder, but tunnel vision really prevented any sort of recognition of Whom.

The pattern is taxing mentally and physically and taking Much to long, these people Never should have gathered in a group like this. There Shouldn’t have been this many people in that control room. The Kalosian man was going to have Words with Steven if he made it off the floating metal death barge. His little rebellion needed Much better coordination skills, this was Ridiculous. Then again chances were that this was a ragtag group of wannabe vigilantes. Not like He was in a position to judge, which stung a bit. Though He didn’t botch This particular stealth mission. He pulled up his scarf as they stumbled out onto the deck. There was Noise everywhere it was hard to Concentrate in the Chaos, a rail, Logan fleeing overboard, others should be trying to do the same

More noise, pokemon calls, and angry Dragonair, he reaches for Avalene’s ball only for Falen to surge up in front of him to Soak incoming shadow balls. The massive creature Roars in defiance at the Little Pokemon,an eevee, that Dared to attack it’s trainer. The small creature shrinking back, it’s trainers calling to it to find it’s courage. The brief break is all the experienced mon needs to grab it’s trainer like a momma cat grabbing a very confused kitten and jump over the railing like the most ungraceful of gator cats. The dark haired man choked as water slapped into his face like the salt riddled hands of an offended Kalosian woman, His gator making no attempt to surface and in fact diving deeper to avoid being hit by stray, and not so stray, shot. At least the beast had the sense to Release it’s trainer from it’s maw so that he could grab onto the gators harness instead of getting his throat crushed by his scarf.

@Lukasilver @Tharn @inkgem @Ragnaroc @TheLavenderGhost ______________________________ ([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/157.png[/img])([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/131.png[/img])} [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/475.png[/img]{([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/639.png[/img]) Wesley panted as Logan and Saph led the way, with some new faces in tow with what appeared to be airplane bird dragons? Wesley was too freaked by all the alarms and the rapid footsteps that were always right behind, even as Logan ducked into hallways and doors. How were there this many people on this Rocket ship that weren't supposed to be? Man, he was going to need to figure out how to get out with all this hub bub going on. He hoped Saph had a better grasp on the ship layout than he did. A quiet escape war what Wesley HAD planned, but this... A lightning bolt struck the bulkhead he was next to as a Heliolisk rounded the corner. He had only ever seen one on the internet, they came from overseas. I guess that's a benefit of stepping up your organization's evil reach. Remy spin around with a high pitched SHWIIIING and hurled Psycho Cuts at their aggressors. Just then they burst through another door, night air hitting their faces. Wes threw a ball out, retrieving Remy just as the Heliolisk burst out, followed by a Houndour. Wesley ran with the others to the railing, throwing out Anneliese into the water below. A hot gout of flame licked his arm as he yelled out and dove overboard, surfacing next to a concerned Lapras. Anneliese picked him up by the backpack at him on her granite-like shell and she set off at a quick clip, and he noticed others doing the same. His eyes lingered on the ginormous Falen with a low whistle as the group surged across the water together.
@Lukasilver @Tharn @inkgem @Ragnaroc @TheLavenderGhost

Wesley panted as Logan and Saph led the way, with some new faces in tow with what appeared to be airplane bird dragons? Wesley was too freaked by all the alarms and the rapid footsteps that were always right behind, even as Logan ducked into hallways and doors.

How were there this many people on this Rocket ship that weren't supposed to be? Man, he was going to need to figure out how to get out with all this hub bub going on. He hoped Saph had a better grasp on the ship layout than he did. A quiet escape war what Wesley HAD planned, but this... A lightning bolt struck the bulkhead he was next to as a Heliolisk rounded the corner. He had only ever seen one on the internet, they came from overseas. I guess that's a benefit of stepping up your organization's evil reach.

Remy spin around with a high pitched SHWIIIING and hurled Psycho Cuts at their aggressors. Just then they burst through another door, night air hitting their faces. Wes threw a ball out, retrieving Remy just as the Heliolisk burst out, followed by a Houndour.

Wesley ran with the others to the railing, throwing out Anneliese into the water below. A hot gout of flame licked his arm as he yelled out and dove overboard, surfacing next to a concerned Lapras. Anneliese picked him up by the backpack at him on her granite-like shell and she set off at a quick clip, and he noticed others doing the same. His eyes lingered on the ginormous Falen with a low whistle as the group surged across the water together.
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @TheLavenderGhost @Ragnaroc

Everything just started to happen so fast. At one moment, Logan had recognized Eon, and that was great and all! But the next they had to immediately get on the move again. "Sebek, return. Can't lose you in this." Eon whispered to the cubone on her shoulder as she called him back to his pokeball, clipping it to her belt once again.

“Catch Up Later?”

"I'm holding you to that." Eon mused in response. With that she was quick to follow Logan out as she ran, whistling for Mesnate to follow. At first the latios was reluctant but after that quick to agree, flying after his human.

Once they got to the water, Logan called out a pokemon Eon was all too familiar with. Shellshocker. She had to pause however as a Heliolisk fired an attack towards her and another guy that was running with the group. "Buzz oooffffffff." Eon hissed under her breath, tightening her grip on her bag. There was a lot happening right now, Eon wanting desperately to take a moment to analyze and figure out what was going on, but she knew that was more or less out of the question at this point. Just her luck.

Mesnate now had his attention fully on his partner as he shot forward, motioning with his head for her to run forward. Eon nodded in understanding and ran after the dragon pokemon. She jumped over the water and onto Mesnates back as he caught her, zooming after the others on their water pokemon.

The latios looked back towards the ship, desperation clear on his features. "I'm sure she's ok buddy. They'll most likely meet up with us on dry land." Eon spoke softly, still looking straight ahead as she had her hands cupped around the base of Mesnate's neck for support as the Latios avoided strikes, flying after the other trainers.
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @TheLavenderGhost @Ragnaroc

Everything just started to happen so fast. At one moment, Logan had recognized Eon, and that was great and all! But the next they had to immediately get on the move again. "Sebek, return. Can't lose you in this." Eon whispered to the cubone on her shoulder as she called him back to his pokeball, clipping it to her belt once again.

“Catch Up Later?”

"I'm holding you to that." Eon mused in response. With that she was quick to follow Logan out as she ran, whistling for Mesnate to follow. At first the latios was reluctant but after that quick to agree, flying after his human.

Once they got to the water, Logan called out a pokemon Eon was all too familiar with. Shellshocker. She had to pause however as a Heliolisk fired an attack towards her and another guy that was running with the group. "Buzz oooffffffff." Eon hissed under her breath, tightening her grip on her bag. There was a lot happening right now, Eon wanting desperately to take a moment to analyze and figure out what was going on, but she knew that was more or less out of the question at this point. Just her luck.

Mesnate now had his attention fully on his partner as he shot forward, motioning with his head for her to run forward. Eon nodded in understanding and ran after the dragon pokemon. She jumped over the water and onto Mesnates back as he caught her, zooming after the others on their water pokemon.

The latios looked back towards the ship, desperation clear on his features. "I'm sure she's ok buddy. They'll most likely meet up with us on dry land." Eon spoke softly, still looking straight ahead as she had her hands cupped around the base of Mesnate's neck for support as the Latios avoided strikes, flying after the other trainers.
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9