Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's Save Hoenn (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @inkgem [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/474.png[/img](}[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/009.png[/img](}[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/146.png[/img]{}{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/470.png[/img]}[/center] [b]Logan 6:41pm On the Run[/b] The stricken ululations a Latias lash the air as eight figures retreat from the boat. Lyn has unfortunately been nabbed my that Manectric and the Hellbent dragonair landed a lucky freeze with his last icebream, taking down the red and white dragon's left wing. The tragedy does not last long. Apparently someone got a hold of Lyn's pokeballs and called the mon back. Logan, turned back to watch the others, sees the dragon-bird get taken down in the fleeting distance. A rare stream of passionate cursing fills her mouth before taking out a ball and letting the Shooo-POP followed by the dialup tone of Zeta's cry add to the sounds of battle. A light blinks on Logan's gear and Zeta seems to be magnetically inclined to stay near the duo. There is pursuit, a nice scary chunk of it. Red Lights flashing off the sides and prow of the ship and not Nearly all of them being alarm sirens. Crackling follows a zap of lighting taking down a Swellow from behind Eon and Mesenate. The bird screams, falters back but a Staravia is already there to take his place and support her comrade. They are baring down hard on the remaining Eon pokemon. [i][b]Please do not go back,[/b] Please let me keep Eon this time.[/i] Fear clutches at Logan's chest, waring with the adrenaline, teetering her towards high. Saph emerges sputtering by Logan's side. She whirls back forward facing to aline with him, trusting her DigiDuck to gives cover. A hand gestures towards a small strip of water between scary looking Saph off cliffs, might give them some cover from for the mad dash to come. The air assault is mostly driven off but Logan gives the same gesture to Eon and to the man on the Lapras gaining on the, the enemy of my enemy and all that. And that is working!! The surf is Rough as it looks like a storm is coming in But land is close at hand! And everything is Fine...till Gyarados is realized and starts swarming up towards the slower Lapras's left flank. He snaps at the plesiosaur pokemon with wicked fangs. Zeta launches a tri attack at it a to try and help but that is all Logan has time for as the Pass is thin thin thin. The woman her mon back just in time to throw herself threw it, Bank left to avoid Saph and being to slog her way up the beach. Behind her the Gyarados is having a FIT against the cliffs, these serpents being known to Beach themselves while going after prey, Logan is in NO mood to stick around on the beach. Dragging forward she goes, sand heavy and sucking up her footsteps she looks around......[i]Northern Lilycove Area. Route Unknown, Path Uncharted....but if I keep heading West I will hit Fortree at Some point....That should still be a stronghold....I think.[/i] Couldn't stay at the beach, boat would find that soon and land mon pursuit would be killer anyway..... She looks down at herself, wet, heavy slow, but least good for scent cover. [i]Not going to matter if it looks a like a bear walked threw here.[/i] Logan notices the few around her doing the much the same and gives a tired nod up ahead. Dense foliage brushes her skin and the search for some place to camp. Adrenaline will only push you so far.
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @inkgem
474.png(}009.png(}146.png{}{470.png}

Logan
6:41pm
On the Run

The stricken ululations a Latias lash the air as eight figures retreat from the boat. Lyn has unfortunately been nabbed my that Manectric and the Hellbent dragonair landed a lucky freeze with his last icebream, taking down the red and white dragon's left wing.
The tragedy does not last long. Apparently someone got a hold of Lyn's pokeballs and called the mon back.

Logan, turned back to watch the others, sees the dragon-bird get taken down in the fleeting distance. A rare stream of passionate cursing fills her mouth before taking out a ball and letting the Shooo-POP followed by the dialup tone of Zeta's cry add to the sounds of battle. A light blinks on Logan's gear and Zeta seems to be magnetically inclined to stay near the duo.
There is pursuit, a nice scary chunk of it. Red Lights flashing off the sides and prow of the ship and not Nearly all of them being alarm sirens.

Crackling follows a zap of lighting taking down a Swellow from behind Eon and Mesenate.
The bird screams, falters back but a Staravia is already there to take his place and support her comrade. They are baring down hard on the remaining Eon pokemon.

Please do not go back, Please let me keep Eon this time. Fear clutches at Logan's chest, waring with the adrenaline, teetering her towards high.
Saph emerges sputtering by Logan's side. She whirls back forward facing to aline with him, trusting her DigiDuck to gives cover.
A hand gestures towards a small strip of water between scary looking Saph off cliffs, might give them some cover from for the mad dash to come. The air assault is mostly driven off but Logan gives the same gesture to Eon and to the man on the Lapras gaining on the, the enemy of my enemy and all that.

And that is working!! The surf is Rough as it looks like a storm is coming in But land is close at hand! And everything is Fine...till Gyarados is realized and starts swarming up towards the slower Lapras's left flank. He snaps at the plesiosaur pokemon with wicked fangs.

Zeta launches a tri attack at it a to try and help but that is all Logan has time for as the Pass is thin thin thin. The woman her mon back just in time to throw herself threw it, Bank left to avoid Saph and being to slog her way up the beach.

Behind her the Gyarados is having a FIT against the cliffs, these serpents being known to Beach themselves while going after prey, Logan is in NO mood to stick around on the beach.
Dragging forward she goes, sand heavy and sucking up her footsteps she looks around......Northern Lilycove Area. Route Unknown, Path Uncharted....but if I keep heading West I will hit Fortree at Some point....That should still be a stronghold....I think. Couldn't stay at the beach, boat would find that soon and land mon pursuit would be killer anyway.....
She looks down at herself, wet, heavy slow, but least good for scent cover. Not going to matter if it looks a like a bear walked threw here.

Logan notices the few around her doing the much the same and gives a tired nod up ahead. Dense foliage brushes her skin and the search for some place to camp. Adrenaline will only push you so far.

03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Lukasilver @inkgem @Ragnaroc ______________________________ ([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/157.png[/img])} [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/131.png[/img] {([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/475.png[/img])([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/639.png[/img]) As the ragtag group raced across the waves, Anneliese turned around and gave Wesley's burnt arm and looked at him with a sad look in her eye. "It's okay, girl. I promise I'll patch that up as soon as we're out of this mess. Just keep following that Blastoise!" She turned around and surged forward. Wesley heard an unearthly scream as he whipped his head around and saw the trainer with the Latias get taken down by an Ice Beam from that godawful Dragonair. He wanted to turn back, but he realized that he'd be next if they didn't keep going. There were just too many Rockets... He was feeling guilty as they were headed towards a small inlet between two cliffs, and the de facto leader Logan gestures towards it. Of course. It would provide a choke point they beat a ground retreat. He took a deep breath and leaned forward to--- GYYAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!! A MOTHERPSYDUCKING GYARADOS emerges from a Dive and Bites at Anneliese's left side, it's teeth catching shell and empty air as she surges to the right. Wes leaps to the right, hanging off one of her rocky shell spires that he knew by heart, mentally checking himself for any dire wounds, heart pounding into his throat. A Tri Attack from Logan's Porygon puts some distance between them. Anneliese whips her head to the sea monster and Wesley bellows "THUNDERBOLT THAT SON OF A FISH!!" A wicked bolt emerges from his partner's maw and catches the Gyarados right in its ugly face, causing it to spasm and halt in the water. Anneliese poured her all into her fins and they blast towards the inlet, craggy walls taking up all Wes could see. "I don't care what they say about you, sweetheart, you're a godda*n champion in my book." She looks looks at him with what appears to be an eyeroll as he pat her on the scaly neck. He looks back and sees the Gyarados struggling with the shallows, and he knows the land pursuit would not be far behind. He realized that they were north of Lilycove and heading back to his place if they could shake the pursuit would be best. "Guys! If we can shake these guys enough not to tail us, we can hunker down in Fortree, where I live! But we have to make sure not to bring any attention to the town, they really don't need it..."
@Lukasilver @inkgem @Ragnaroc

As the ragtag group raced across the waves, Anneliese turned around and gave Wesley's burnt arm and looked at him with a sad look in her eye.

"It's okay, girl. I promise I'll patch that up as soon as we're out of this mess. Just keep following that Blastoise!"

She turned around and surged forward. Wesley heard an unearthly scream as he whipped his head around and saw the trainer with the Latias get taken down by an Ice Beam from that godawful Dragonair. He wanted to turn back, but he realized that he'd be next if they didn't keep going. There were just too many Rockets...

He was feeling guilty as they were headed towards a small inlet between two cliffs, and the de facto leader Logan gestures towards it. Of course. It would provide a choke point they beat a ground retreat. He took a deep breath and leaned forward to---

GYYAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!

A MOTHERPSYDUCKING GYARADOS emerges from a Dive and Bites at Anneliese's left side, it's teeth catching shell and empty air as she surges to the right. Wes leaps to the right, hanging off one of her rocky shell spires that he knew by heart, mentally checking himself for any dire wounds, heart pounding into his throat. A Tri Attack from Logan's Porygon puts some distance between them.

Anneliese whips her head to the sea monster and Wesley bellows "THUNDERBOLT THAT SON OF A FISH!!"

A wicked bolt emerges from his partner's maw and catches the Gyarados right in its ugly face, causing it to spasm and halt in the water. Anneliese poured her all into her fins and they blast towards the inlet, craggy walls taking up all Wes could see.

"I don't care what they say about you, sweetheart, you're a godda*n champion in my book." She looks looks at him with what appears to be an eyeroll as he pat her on the scaly neck.

He looks back and sees the Gyarados struggling with the shallows, and he knows the land pursuit would not be far behind. He realized that they were north of Lilycove and heading back to his place if they could shake the pursuit would be best.

"Guys! If we can shake these guys enough not to tail us, we can hunker down in Fortree, where I live! But we have to make sure not to bring any attention to the town, they really don't need it..."

@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @Ragnaroc

“Mesnate, you gotta lose the staravia!” Eon spoke quickly, noticing the bird gaining on them. Mesnate, still flying forward turned his head to fire a dragon pulse attack at the pokemon before resuming flying forward. However, hearing Latias’s cries, Mesnate came to a skid halt in mid air, nearly throwing Eon off of him. The latios snarled lowly before calling back to his sister.

And Eon was silent.

She knew how much it meant to Mesnate to have his sister back. But also this was the worst possible turn of events for all of them. She was captured along with that woman and her pancham. After a moments pause, Eon reached for Ra’s pokeball. “If you want to save her, I will fight with you.” Eon finally spoke, the doubt however heavy in her voice.

There was a pause from Mesnate. He knew well enough that Eon knew the dangers of going back. As his train of thought continued he became aware that Eon was more than likely sure that they would be captured going back as well. Yet she still offered to help him.

No.

He couldn’t let that happen. Latias was his sister, but Eon and the rest of the team was his family now too. And he couldn’t let them down. Not like this. With one last painful look at the scene, the latios turned back around, a sad call emitting from his maw as he did so. He would go back for her. Just not right now.

Eon gave the dragon a reassuring pat on his neck. “I promise I will help you save her again in soon time.” the female spoke, earning a nod from her companion. With that the latios resumed zooming after the others that were fleeing as well.The two avoided the thunderbolt attack aimed at the gyarados, Mesnate, while flying low and close to the water, knowing better than to get wet while an electric type attack was surging through its current.

Mesnate brought her to the beach, back next to Logan where he allowed his human to get off.

“Thank you so much Mesnate.. And I’m so, so sorry about your sister my friend.” The female spoke, hugging the neck of the latios tightly.

A sad coo left the males voice as he hugged her back before he let go. Exhausted from flying and todays events, Eon got the hint when he looked towards her belt.

“Mesnate, return.” the female spoke, calling her pokemon back in a flash of red energy before clipping the ball back to her belt.

With that she looked over at Logan who was walking through the sand. “What do we do now?” she asked. Surely the Rockets would not give up chase just yet and they were now on foot.

"Guys! If we can shake these guys enough not to tail us, we can hunker down in Fortree, where I live! But we have to make sure not to bring any attention to the town, they really don't need it..."

"There's an idea." Eon commented in response, looking over to the other person as they spoke. She had befriended some locals there during her little excursions. While she would have loved to see how they were doing, now probably was not the right time.
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @Ragnaroc

“Mesnate, you gotta lose the staravia!” Eon spoke quickly, noticing the bird gaining on them. Mesnate, still flying forward turned his head to fire a dragon pulse attack at the pokemon before resuming flying forward. However, hearing Latias’s cries, Mesnate came to a skid halt in mid air, nearly throwing Eon off of him. The latios snarled lowly before calling back to his sister.

And Eon was silent.

She knew how much it meant to Mesnate to have his sister back. But also this was the worst possible turn of events for all of them. She was captured along with that woman and her pancham. After a moments pause, Eon reached for Ra’s pokeball. “If you want to save her, I will fight with you.” Eon finally spoke, the doubt however heavy in her voice.

There was a pause from Mesnate. He knew well enough that Eon knew the dangers of going back. As his train of thought continued he became aware that Eon was more than likely sure that they would be captured going back as well. Yet she still offered to help him.

No.

He couldn’t let that happen. Latias was his sister, but Eon and the rest of the team was his family now too. And he couldn’t let them down. Not like this. With one last painful look at the scene, the latios turned back around, a sad call emitting from his maw as he did so. He would go back for her. Just not right now.

Eon gave the dragon a reassuring pat on his neck. “I promise I will help you save her again in soon time.” the female spoke, earning a nod from her companion. With that the latios resumed zooming after the others that were fleeing as well.The two avoided the thunderbolt attack aimed at the gyarados, Mesnate, while flying low and close to the water, knowing better than to get wet while an electric type attack was surging through its current.

Mesnate brought her to the beach, back next to Logan where he allowed his human to get off.

“Thank you so much Mesnate.. And I’m so, so sorry about your sister my friend.” The female spoke, hugging the neck of the latios tightly.

A sad coo left the males voice as he hugged her back before he let go. Exhausted from flying and todays events, Eon got the hint when he looked towards her belt.

“Mesnate, return.” the female spoke, calling her pokemon back in a flash of red energy before clipping the ball back to her belt.

With that she looked over at Logan who was walking through the sand. “What do we do now?” she asked. Surely the Rockets would not give up chase just yet and they were now on foot.

"There's an idea." Eon commented in response, looking over to the other person as they spoke. She had befriended some locals there during her little excursions. While she would have loved to see how they were doing, now probably was not the right time.
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
@Ragnaroc @Inkgem @Retroflux12
( this took an unreasonable amount of time to get out mostly because of events i had no real control over. Including Refinancing the house and two of my older kitties passing away a week apart from each other. I’m sorry for making you all wait like this. I’ll try not to do it again. This post is a bit blocky but I Hope it will be ok.)

Saphir muttered fiercely to himself as he scrambled onto the beach having had to return Falen to his ball to avoid the bottle neck of the cove entrance. It was definitely not giant gator nor giant Turtle friendly and while he wasn’t a weak swimmer the surf was rough and he was wearing Shoes. He wanted to give the people gathered on the sand with him a baleful look but deep down knew his discomfort was of no ones fault but his own for his stringent need to look Nice. He sighed softly as he pushed himself to his feet. Adrenaline was keeping the chill at bay but not for long. He was sopping wet and would need to change. He hoped his bag had faired better, the thing was typically water proof but sometimes accidents happened. Accidents like a gator throwing you off the deck of a ship.

He looked up at Logan’s announcement and couldn’t help but give a tired nod of agreement. The forest. The nasty gross insect filled forest was where he was hunkering down, likely with this group of people he didn’t know. At all. Oh well, life went on, better then being interrogated by those Rockets. Rockets who had seemed strangely on the ball. He considered the other’s remarks with a pause.
“We shouldn’t need to worry about them following us to deeply into the wilderness. They’re Rockets, Urban gangs, not the best foresters. Their survival skills are negligent at best.” His shoes gave a pathetic squelch as he pushed his way through the sand dunes toward the tree-line, the struggle was real and the sand decided to stick to Everything it touched and the soft white dunes had to much give to walk on in any semblance of ease.

The foliage was rough, unpleasant and all around a pain to navigate without crushing Everything. As much as he hated to admit it he was not the best at this sort of thing, the forest was just no place for someone attuned to the shining lights and open markets of the city. The sun had fallen and it was starting to get Cold and hard to see anything. Let alone the occasional rock or prickly bush. There wasn’t so much as a Deer trail to make the trek easier and Running was out of the question as that would destroy any foliage in their wake and rouse way to many pokemon that would no doubt give away their position. Their, because apparently everyone was sticking together, not that he was complaining it was just…Odd. Odd but not unpleasant. Though the Logan person seemed to know the Eon girl and it sounded like there was a story there somewhere. Wes seemed a pleasant enough person, he hadn't Attacked him in that hall and that had been a good sign. Not the worst group of people to travel with. So not unpleasant.

Well not unpleasant until his lagging feet tripped over a nearly invisible rock. Damn forest.

( this took an unreasonable amount of time to get out mostly because of events i had no real control over. Including Refinancing the house and two of my older kitties passing away a week apart from each other. I’m sorry for making you all wait like this. I’ll try not to do it again. This post is a bit blocky but I Hope it will be ok.)

Saphir muttered fiercely to himself as he scrambled onto the beach having had to return Falen to his ball to avoid the bottle neck of the cove entrance. It was definitely not giant gator nor giant Turtle friendly and while he wasn’t a weak swimmer the surf was rough and he was wearing Shoes. He wanted to give the people gathered on the sand with him a baleful look but deep down knew his discomfort was of no ones fault but his own for his stringent need to look Nice. He sighed softly as he pushed himself to his feet. Adrenaline was keeping the chill at bay but not for long. He was sopping wet and would need to change. He hoped his bag had faired better, the thing was typically water proof but sometimes accidents happened. Accidents like a gator throwing you off the deck of a ship.

He looked up at Logan’s announcement and couldn’t help but give a tired nod of agreement. The forest. The nasty gross insect filled forest was where he was hunkering down, likely with this group of people he didn’t know. At all. Oh well, life went on, better then being interrogated by those Rockets. Rockets who had seemed strangely on the ball. He considered the other’s remarks with a pause.
“We shouldn’t need to worry about them following us to deeply into the wilderness. They’re Rockets, Urban gangs, not the best foresters. Their survival skills are negligent at best.” His shoes gave a pathetic squelch as he pushed his way through the sand dunes toward the tree-line, the struggle was real and the sand decided to stick to Everything it touched and the soft white dunes had to much give to walk on in any semblance of ease.

The foliage was rough, unpleasant and all around a pain to navigate without crushing Everything. As much as he hated to admit it he was not the best at this sort of thing, the forest was just no place for someone attuned to the shining lights and open markets of the city. The sun had fallen and it was starting to get Cold and hard to see anything. Let alone the occasional rock or prickly bush. There wasn’t so much as a Deer trail to make the trek easier and Running was out of the question as that would destroy any foliage in their wake and rouse way to many pokemon that would no doubt give away their position. Their, because apparently everyone was sticking together, not that he was complaining it was just…Odd. Odd but not unpleasant. Though the Logan person seemed to know the Eon girl and it sounded like there was a story there somewhere. Wes seemed a pleasant enough person, he hadn't Attacked him in that hall and that had been a good sign. Not the worst group of people to travel with. So not unpleasant.

Well not unpleasant until his lagging feet tripped over a nearly invisible rock. Damn forest.

@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @inkgem (Forgive me if this is a little choppy it's been a rough few weeks.) [center]{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/474.png[/img]}{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/009.png[/img]}[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/146.png[/img]{}[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/470.png[/img]{}[/center] [b]Logan 6:56pm On the Run[/b] “Serenade Go!” Logan does her best to conceal the red flash of her pokeball behind her body and coat. It’s started to rain and they are moving Slow. Light is next to nil, the air is alive with coming storm as Logan and the gang bully threw the landscape. [i] At Least it will keep the Rocket’s off.[/i] Indeed as the night fell and the wind picked up, the flashlights, shouts and distant howls of pursuing mon faded. Now the snap spatter that Logan’s associated with the well-dressed gent was likely to wake the wood at this point. “Saphir?”  Sometime during their sojourn the four introduced names. Logan grumbles but realistically they are all too tired to do much beyond lifting sodden feet. On some primitive level she’s glad to hear everyone nearby. “Wes~?” Her vice strains. Wes...was was almost scary with his forest stealth level. [i] I guess he is our Rogue....that makes me the tank, Saphir the bard...Eon the[/i] “Eon? You okay?” Somehow Life always seemed to split one from their rivals. Mysterious how that works~ The spring like Whirl of Serenade’s mewl brakes up Logan’s thoughts. Her little cat-fox delighted by the warm-ish rain. The leafeon prances in place then charges on through the underbrush. “See what can be done.”Logan rasps and Vines begin to move in displace and form a moderately travel with space about the grass-type. Logan beckons and the jabs a hand with significant motion at the Leafon. “She’s clearing the way, stay close.” The party moves along faster now and time to time pause listening to the  woods. Every now or again a taillow will burst from cover. Twice Logan pauses them and something Bigger crosses the path, eyes gleam and move on with a huff or a wiker. These instances are rare. And for the most part the patter of rain holds supreme to the ear. [b]SNAP CRACKLE DOOM![/b] Logan launches out a hand to steady Saphir, nearly fallen. She sets him back and then looks for the rock so he won’t fall again. Kicks A rock, a very square rock and glares at it to tired to know which rock it really was. Geez yanno it looks like there were Alot of- A PATH!!! [i]By Mew or Progenitor and Arceus the Creator![/i] In a jerky dispersed manner comes upon a cobblestone pathway, it’s not very Big and clearly left in disuse but after some time following it a cleaning images. Proud Arcanine statures now mottled with lichens guard the long forgotten building, paint is peeling, the structure Seems to be wood maybe reinforced with something or some special kind. It’s big enough. It will do. Her skin shivers as she pushes past the statues. As Logan advanced on the building her eyes flash up. The roof holds a Small rundown shrine of wet red and white though in the dark only the white can be made out. At the very peak an idol of a familiar red-white psychic dragon. “Good Job!” She Almost calls the Leafeon back but hesitates. “- Guys.” Logan voice wavers she pushes into the building....it’s ....dry....and ....hey almost sorta Warm....and does not look tattered to all hell. Along the walls are faded but the depiction of racing Eon pokemon can still be seen in outline. It really is a beautiful little place. Logan drops her sodden pack and Collapse in the back left corner to make room for the others. She begins to strip and looks towards the door sighing in relief.
(Forgive me if this is a little choppy it's been a rough few weeks.)
{474.png}{009.png}146.png{}470.png{}
Logan
6:56pm
On the Run

“Serenade Go!”
Logan does her best to conceal the red flash of her pokeball behind her body and coat. It’s started to rain and they are moving Slow.
Light is next to nil, the air is alive with coming storm as Logan and the gang bully threw the landscape. At Least it will keep the Rocket’s off.
Indeed as the night fell and the wind picked up, the flashlights, shouts and distant howls of pursuing mon faded.
Now the snap spatter that Logan’s associated with the well-dressed gent was likely to wake the wood at this point. “Saphir?”  Sometime during their sojourn the four introduced names.
Logan grumbles but realistically they are all too tired to do much beyond lifting sodden feet. On some primitive level she’s glad to hear everyone nearby. “Wes~?” Her vice strains. Wes...was was almost scary with his forest stealth level. I guess he is our Rogue....that makes me the tank, Saphir the bard...Eon the “Eon? You okay?” Somehow Life always seemed to split one from their rivals. Mysterious how that works~

The spring like Whirl of Serenade’s mewl brakes up Logan’s thoughts. Her little cat-fox delighted by the warm-ish rain.
The leafeon prances in place then charges on through the underbrush.
“See what can be done.”Logan rasps and Vines begin to move in displace and form a moderately travel with space about the grass-type. Logan beckons and the jabs a hand with significant motion at the Leafon. “She’s clearing the way, stay close.”

The party moves along faster now and time to time pause listening to the  woods. Every now or again a taillow will burst from cover. Twice Logan pauses them and something Bigger crosses the path, eyes gleam and move on with a huff or a wiker.
These instances are rare. And for the most part the patter of rain holds supreme to the ear.

SNAP CRACKLE DOOM!

Logan launches out a hand to steady Saphir, nearly fallen. She sets him back and then looks for the rock so he won’t fall again. Kicks A rock, a very square rock and glares at it to tired to know which rock it really was. Geez yanno it looks like there were Alot of- A PATH!!!
By Mew or Progenitor and Arceus the Creator!

In a jerky dispersed manner comes upon a cobblestone pathway, it’s not very Big and clearly left in disuse but after some time following it a cleaning images.
Proud Arcanine statures now mottled with lichens guard the long forgotten building, paint is peeling, the structure Seems to be wood maybe reinforced with something or some special kind. It’s big enough. It will do. Her skin shivers as she pushes past the statues.

As Logan advanced on the building her eyes flash up.
The roof holds a Small rundown shrine of wet red and white though in the dark only the white can be made out. At the very peak an idol of a familiar red-white psychic dragon.

“Good Job!” She Almost calls the Leafeon back but hesitates. “- Guys.” Logan voice wavers she pushes into the building....it’s ....dry....and ....hey almost sorta Warm....and does not look tattered to all hell.
Along the walls are faded but the depiction of racing Eon pokemon can still be seen in outline. It really is a beautiful little place.

Logan drops her sodden pack and Collapse in the back left corner to make room for the others. She begins to strip and looks towards the door sighing in relief.

@Lukasilver @inkgem @Ragnaroc ______________________________ ([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/157.png[/img])} [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/131.png[/img] {([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/475.png[/img])([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/639.png[/img]) Wes made his way through the unforgiving undergrowth and tried to be as nimble as possible, going back to his practicing with Remy leading up to his hit and runs against Rocket. The Gallade would prowl the woods around Fortree trying to spot him, and would bonk him on the head of he managed to sneak up on Wes...which he succeeded in often. "Wes...? " He heard the uncertain voice of Logan near him, and he waved briefly at her to let her know that he wasn't far off. He realized that with his black gear and quiet maneuvering that he was the stealtiest one in the group. They came to a point where the underbrush was so dense that no discernable path could be spotted. Logan sent out an adorable eeveelution that he could only assume was Grasseon- err...something like that. He had never seen one outside of a book, though. The cute little fox creature took to coercing the leaves and brambles to part ways around them as they continued forward. " She's clearing the way stay close." Logan was a genius to have her mon grass whisper them a pathway and Wes nodded in thanks. He stayed close to Logan and Eon as Saph bumbled through the twigs. Poor city dude probably doesn't climb too many trees or do much hiking, Wesley figured. As they made their show trek through the jungle (not really but it seemed like one to Wesley) he noticed that the dirt and detritus gave way to weathered cobblestones set into the ground. Arcanine statues adorned the path. He thought briefly of his own indestructible ball of fiery fur, one he affectionately named Iroh. Iroh was always good to have on a party, but Tetra got sassy when she didn't travel enough. When they entered what appeared to be a shrine dedicated to Latias, Logan started shedding her muddy layers. Wes turned around and said, "We don't have clothes to change into, so getting all these muddy things power washed and dried might be a good plan." He sent Tetra out and she sniffed around the fellow travelers and then cuddle up in the middle of the room, radiating heart like a fuzzy furnace. Wes looked around for some spare wood outside. After cobbling together a makeshift clothes rack, he set his clothes on the rack and turned to Logan. "Would your Blastoise be able to blast the mud outta our clothes and they can hang overnight for the journey to Fortree?" The drafty shrine was already warming up. "So, I'm gonna address the Snorlax in the room and say that we're all working against Rocket, albeit from different sides? I appreciate that we're all probably sworn to oaths of secrecy to avoid detection, am I right?" Wesley looked around at Eon, Saphir, and Logan.

Wes made his way through the unforgiving undergrowth and tried to be as nimble as possible, going back to his practicing with Remy leading up to his hit and runs against Rocket. The Gallade would prowl the woods around Fortree trying to spot him, and would bonk him on the head of he managed to sneak up on Wes...which he succeeded in often.

"Wes...? " He heard the uncertain voice of Logan near him, and he waved briefly at her to let her know that he wasn't far off. He realized that with his black gear and quiet maneuvering that he was the stealtiest one in the group.

They came to a point where the underbrush was so dense that no discernable path could be spotted. Logan sent out an adorable eeveelution that he could only assume was Grasseon- err...something like that. He had never seen one outside of a book, though. The cute little fox creature took to coercing the leaves and brambles to part ways around them as they continued forward.

" She's clearing the way stay close." Logan was a genius to have her mon grass whisper them a pathway and Wes nodded in thanks. He stayed close to Logan and Eon as Saph bumbled through the twigs. Poor city dude probably doesn't climb too many trees or do much hiking, Wesley figured.

As they made their show trek through the jungle (not really but it seemed like one to Wesley) he noticed that the dirt and detritus gave way to weathered cobblestones set into the ground. Arcanine statues adorned the path. He thought briefly of his own indestructible ball of fiery fur, one he affectionately named Iroh. Iroh was always good to have on a party, but Tetra got sassy when she didn't travel enough. When they entered what appeared to be a shrine dedicated to Latias, Logan started shedding her muddy layers. Wes turned around and said, "We don't have clothes to change into, so getting all these muddy things power washed and dried might be a good plan." He sent Tetra out and she sniffed around the fellow travelers and then cuddle up in the middle of the room, radiating heart like a fuzzy furnace. Wes looked around for some spare wood outside. After cobbling together a makeshift clothes rack, he set his clothes on the rack and turned to Logan.

"Would your Blastoise be able to blast the mud outta our clothes and they can hang overnight for the journey to Fortree?" The drafty shrine was already warming up.

"So, I'm gonna address the Snorlax in the room and say that we're all working against Rocket, albeit from different sides? I appreciate that we're all probably sworn to oaths of secrecy to avoid detection, am I right?" Wesley looked around at Eon, Saphir, and Logan.
Guess who caught the flu?! This person right here thats who! Finally on the mend though, except now my wife has it because of her compromised immune system. Derp.

Saphir breathed a soft sigh of relief when the small temple came into view, wasn’t that a fortunate little turn of events. From the surprise on Logans face he doubted that they had even know this was here. A lucky little find. He ran his fingers gently along the jawline of one of the regal Arcanine statues and hummed in approval, this was a Johto design. Probably made it’s way from the mainland through some superstitious pilgrims, it was comforting to see. Snapping out of his his exhausted reverie, he turned to look at them small temple itself, it was definitely were they were going to be sleeping this night. Walking into the temple treated him to the sight of Logan striping out of their wet clothes, he quickly brought a hand up and turned on his heel to exit the temple. “Pardon, I’ll wait.”

He busied himself removing his jacket, scarf and boots. Wes had set up this decent enough clothes line in the time Saph had been zoned out with the statues and though his clothes would need a better cleaning then what the rain could provide and he didn’t trust his clothes with any water pokemon that shot water at the speed of a water canon he could see the sense in such thoughts. “Falen can clean the clothes if Logan’s blastoise can’t. He’s somewhat agreeable to such things.” Somewhat being the key word, He knew the ill-tempered lizard well enough to know he’s loose a nice pair of boots or gloves for the injustice. He wanted to get changed into something Dry, he had spare clothes in his bag and a cursory peak had informed him that the majority of his stock had stayed dry, no thanks to Falen.

Eventually he was called back in and he gave Logan a grateful nod as he moved to a dark corner to slip into something Dry, it was starting to heat up in the room when Wes decided now was the time to broach the subject of their presence on the boat the their respective allegiances. He snorted softly at the thought of giving any sort of oath to Steven, Saphir was good on his word but no Way was he saying anything binding to that man. Thats how you get his little rebellion knocking you up for funding and dragging your Family into it and no way was he risking That. He finished tying off his still dry sleep pants when he finally remembered to answer.

“Personally I want to see Rocket crash and burn and was willing to work with my current associate to see this happen. Though Oaths are rather strong bonds and I would not willingly make one with them. It is in my best interest to stay tight lipped about these goings on though so you could say that. So in so many words, yes?” He frowned at himself softly, that was way to many words for that. He must be exhausted. “Would anyone like something to eat before I close my bag?”

Yes food. Food was how you appealed to young tired people.

Guess who caught the flu?! This person right here thats who! Finally on the mend though, except now my wife has it because of her compromised immune system. Derp.

Saphir breathed a soft sigh of relief when the small temple came into view, wasn’t that a fortunate little turn of events. From the surprise on Logans face he doubted that they had even know this was here. A lucky little find. He ran his fingers gently along the jawline of one of the regal Arcanine statues and hummed in approval, this was a Johto design. Probably made it’s way from the mainland through some superstitious pilgrims, it was comforting to see. Snapping out of his his exhausted reverie, he turned to look at them small temple itself, it was definitely were they were going to be sleeping this night. Walking into the temple treated him to the sight of Logan striping out of their wet clothes, he quickly brought a hand up and turned on his heel to exit the temple. “Pardon, I’ll wait.”

He busied himself removing his jacket, scarf and boots. Wes had set up this decent enough clothes line in the time Saph had been zoned out with the statues and though his clothes would need a better cleaning then what the rain could provide and he didn’t trust his clothes with any water pokemon that shot water at the speed of a water canon he could see the sense in such thoughts. “Falen can clean the clothes if Logan’s blastoise can’t. He’s somewhat agreeable to such things.” Somewhat being the key word, He knew the ill-tempered lizard well enough to know he’s loose a nice pair of boots or gloves for the injustice. He wanted to get changed into something Dry, he had spare clothes in his bag and a cursory peak had informed him that the majority of his stock had stayed dry, no thanks to Falen.

Eventually he was called back in and he gave Logan a grateful nod as he moved to a dark corner to slip into something Dry, it was starting to heat up in the room when Wes decided now was the time to broach the subject of their presence on the boat the their respective allegiances. He snorted softly at the thought of giving any sort of oath to Steven, Saphir was good on his word but no Way was he saying anything binding to that man. Thats how you get his little rebellion knocking you up for funding and dragging your Family into it and no way was he risking That. He finished tying off his still dry sleep pants when he finally remembered to answer.

“Personally I want to see Rocket crash and burn and was willing to work with my current associate to see this happen. Though Oaths are rather strong bonds and I would not willingly make one with them. It is in my best interest to stay tight lipped about these goings on though so you could say that. So in so many words, yes?” He frowned at himself softly, that was way to many words for that. He must be exhausted. “Would anyone like something to eat before I close my bag?”

Yes food. Food was how you appealed to young tired people.

@Ragnaroc @Lukasilver @Retroflux12

((Ahh dang I hope you guys feel better!! Flu season sucks tbh, my roommate and I had it for about 13 days so it's been a fun time lmao. But hopefully it passes soon!! ))

Eons mind had begun to drift slowly as night fell, instead choosing to replay the events she just witnessed over and over. She was finally snapped out of it when she heard Logan say her name.

“Eon? You ok?”

The females attention perked as she looked up at her rival, nodding briskly in response before she remembered that Logan probably wouldn’t see the motion too well. “Yeah all good.” she responded vocally. She looked up at rain started to fall. It was warm and actually felt good?

She followed after the others when they came to a structure that was surprisingly dry and almost warm as well. Her eyes traced over the images before resting on the images of Latias and Latios, the eon pokemon in race. She felt a pang of guilt and sadness for Mesnate, having just lost his sister a second time.

When everyone started to go inside, Eon took a moment to appreciate one of the arcanine statues, carefully eyeing its structure and anatomy as if she were going to be tested on it later. Finally she managed to draw her attention away and head inside with the others where it was dry.

"So, I'm gonna address the Snorlax in the room and say that we're all working against Rocket, albeit from different sides? I appreciate that we're all probably sworn to oaths of secrecy to avoid detection, am I right?

While she was thinking up a response, Saphir spoke up about how he wanted to see Rocket crush and burn. Well that was the end foal after all. Didn’t matter how they got there.

“I wouldn’t say I’m sworn to any secrecy or anything. You all know my face so there went my element of surprise.” the female began casually. She was simply given a task and went through with it. Nothing more nothing less. Ok maybe there was a bit more. But regardless she was under no oath to Cynthia. Just was given a task and went through with it, as previously mentioned.

Though at the mention of food, the females features lit up as she suddenly became hyper aware of the fact she was starving. “If you are offering then yes please.” she responded, looking back over to Saphir
@Ragnaroc @Lukasilver @Retroflux12

((Ahh dang I hope you guys feel better!! Flu season sucks tbh, my roommate and I had it for about 13 days so it's been a fun time lmao. But hopefully it passes soon!! ))

Eons mind had begun to drift slowly as night fell, instead choosing to replay the events she just witnessed over and over. She was finally snapped out of it when she heard Logan say her name.

“Eon? You ok?”

The females attention perked as she looked up at her rival, nodding briskly in response before she remembered that Logan probably wouldn’t see the motion too well. “Yeah all good.” she responded vocally. She looked up at rain started to fall. It was warm and actually felt good?

She followed after the others when they came to a structure that was surprisingly dry and almost warm as well. Her eyes traced over the images before resting on the images of Latias and Latios, the eon pokemon in race. She felt a pang of guilt and sadness for Mesnate, having just lost his sister a second time.

When everyone started to go inside, Eon took a moment to appreciate one of the arcanine statues, carefully eyeing its structure and anatomy as if she were going to be tested on it later. Finally she managed to draw her attention away and head inside with the others where it was dry.

"So, I'm gonna address the Snorlax in the room and say that we're all working against Rocket, albeit from different sides? I appreciate that we're all probably sworn to oaths of secrecy to avoid detection, am I right?

While she was thinking up a response, Saphir spoke up about how he wanted to see Rocket crush and burn. Well that was the end foal after all. Didn’t matter how they got there.

“I wouldn’t say I’m sworn to any secrecy or anything. You all know my face so there went my element of surprise.” the female began casually. She was simply given a task and went through with it. Nothing more nothing less. Ok maybe there was a bit more. But regardless she was under no oath to Cynthia. Just was given a task and went through with it, as previously mentioned.

Though at the mention of food, the females features lit up as she suddenly became hyper aware of the fact she was starving. “If you are offering then yes please.” she responded, looking back over to Saphir
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
@Lukasilver @retroflux12 @inkgem (Forgive me if this is a little choppy it's been a rough few weeks.) [center]{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/474.png[/img]}{[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/009.png[/img]}[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/146.png[/img]{}[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/470.png[/img]{}[/center] [b]Logan 7:34pm On the Run[/b] After changing into her Normal cloths and out of her muddy gross Rocket Uniform Logan moves out to tap Saphir on the shoulder. The night is still dense and dark, the air weighted with water and the sounds of the night. Everything felt so much more....Alive out here. She speaks soft but polite. "Come In." To Saphir before taking steps back in to lavish on Serenade. Serenade who being a cat-fox Demands lavishing for her good effort. Leg winding of certain demise happens while Saph changes in his corner and Wes brings the atmosphere up Several notches much to the enjoyment of the whole group. The place feels a bit more homey. Logan grins, it looks plain devilish on her face but is honestly just how her face looks in the dark. It's a Pretty face but is long and has edges. "Thank You Wes!" She comments as he makes the clothing rack going to add her cloths too it. Listening as his voice booms and cracks in their dark little hole of a shack. The air is steadily warming thanks to Tetra, a Brave woman. She sits close, close enough for the others to grap they are all pretty close. Taking out SS's ball she gripes it firmly...goes to throw......KNOWS he will then Demand to bunk with everyone...looks at the small shrine confides, sighs. "Saph?" Loosening up she takes him up on Falen's uses. Serenade has gone to investigate Treta, having less then no fire of the Much larger fire type. She paws her face then cay loafs next to the fire-types head. [b] "So, I'm gonna address the Snorlax in the room and say that we're all working against Rocket, albeit from different sides? I appreciate that we're all probably sworn to oaths of secrecy to avoid detection, am I right?"[/b] Wes once again just sorta bursts in with this, Logan approves this is a man of Action even if a little reckless at times. She waits for everyone to say their piece. Her mood at ease and natural. "[b]My stake is different. I am fully opens ideas so long as Rocket is pushed from Hoenn. I am basically my own solo coarse.[/b]" Is her solid reply. "My ex asked me here to save her nation and not to let Rocket get any stronger. Short of doing that I have some allies in Aqua but could care less how we do this shindig-" The mention of food reaches her and she brightens. Saph is a good man, Saph has come with food. Both Logan and Eons' bellies rumble with need. "To-ge To-ge Tooo" Logan's head snaps around she curse her forgetfulness about placing a guard. Up the rain wetted steps, past the close line and onto the mats the party sits upon comes...a sound. "Toge!" Slowly it moves towards Eon, a ..click or hiss or short noise comes from Logan which has Serenade moving to defend. Small triangles light up and being to dance in the dark space. Now directly before her Eon can make the Small crowned head shape of a familiar pokemon. "PI!" The room brightens light pushing back the dark and Murals revealed, Intricate Gorgeous if a little flaky imagery of the Eon pokemon emerge, they scrawl the walls with the undoubtable mar of hand painting. It seems to be a story of sorts. First it is them, three of them all flying threw the clouds together. The art style is something akin to Japanese scroll paintings if a little more boldly outline. As the eye follows the artwork around the walks one sees the three fly to a Gorgeous city with high walls much like a castle. There are varies use scenes of the Eons interacting with the people helping them out or at play. Then the trio is distracted by something in the distance...they Rush off towards it and then a Large ball of light in the next scene....when this settles their is a final place on the wall where a red and a blue Eon pokemon circle each other, not unlike Yin and Yang, they seem to be playing in the clouds again, the remaining two. Brother and Sister. It is both somber and inspirational, Latias Will be recused. She Must be saved and here is your party to do it with!! After this lightshow the Togepi for it is not in open view shuffles threw her little satchel and puts a bracelet of rose quartz stones down in front of Eon. "Pi!" She rapidly waddles towards Saph, watching togepi run is a feet unto itself. "To-Ge To-Ge- To-Ge." Metronome starts up again but this time something ...Odd happens and the room seems to double if not Triple in size. Their is now Plenty of room for Anderson. The chick like pokemon puts down a very pretty piece of sandstone before Saph. "Pi-To!" Smiling she then rushes over to Wes. Once again the song and Dance start however this time a Steam and Large pot of whatever it is Brock cooks, appears from a little hanging do-dad over the fire place that was made but is unlit. "Ge-Pi!" A nice lump of Tiger-eye is placed at Wes's feet. Logan is watching this with a look of 'Ummmm Okay' And looks over a Eon for help. As the Mon approaches Logan it rustles out a point of citrine and hands over a Very pretty like pink and blue letter. Then the Togepi less stopped begins to head towards the door and off into the rain. After scanning her "gifts" contents Logan crumples the letter. She looks PISSED. "RIGHT! NOW Wes? Yes? You would like us to head fro Fortree...would you like to tell us more about yourself? Your motives? We seem to all want Rocket gone. None of us particularly fond of our current business associates. Perhaps an alliance of sorts?" She looks to the group. "Introductions, current goals near and far, something about yourself, feedback to the topic." She waits for someone to start and ventures towards the pot of stew only to realize she has a bowl and a mug and a spoon that's it. She looks back at the others again. Waits. She seems a little...tense. not angry just tense. It show on her face. "Also we should keep watch, any ideas? We can make fortree in a day. I do not really want to Abuse him but we could keep Mesenate cloaking then return him to rest when we awaken, we would all get good sleep and he's psychic so even a hidden enmy should be found. They saw him though, they know what that are hunting."
(Forgive me if this is a little choppy it's been a rough few weeks.)
{474.png}{009.png}146.png{}470.png{}
Logan
7:34pm
On the Run

After changing into her Normal cloths and out of her muddy gross Rocket Uniform Logan moves out to tap Saphir on the shoulder. The night is still dense and dark, the air weighted with water and the sounds of the night. Everything felt so much more....Alive out here.
She speaks soft but polite. "Come In." To Saphir before taking steps back in to lavish on Serenade. Serenade who being a cat-fox Demands lavishing for her good effort. Leg winding of certain demise happens while Saph changes in his corner and Wes brings the atmosphere up Several notches much to the enjoyment of the whole group. The place feels a bit more homey.

Logan grins, it looks plain devilish on her face but is honestly just how her face looks in the dark. It's a Pretty face but is long and has edges.
"Thank You Wes!" She comments as he makes the clothing rack going to add her cloths too it. Listening as his voice booms and cracks in their dark little hole of a shack. The air is steadily warming thanks to Tetra, a Brave woman. She sits close, close enough for the others to grap they are all pretty close. Taking out SS's ball she gripes it firmly...goes to throw......KNOWS he will then Demand to bunk with everyone...looks at the small shrine confides, sighs. "Saph?"
Loosening up she takes him up on Falen's uses.
Serenade has gone to investigate Treta, having less then no fire of the Much larger fire type. She paws her face then cay loafs next to the fire-types head.

"So, I'm gonna address the Snorlax in the room and say that we're all working against Rocket, albeit from different sides? I appreciate that we're all probably sworn to oaths of secrecy to avoid detection, am I right?"

Wes once again just sorta bursts in with this, Logan approves this is a man of Action even if a little reckless at times. She waits for everyone to say their piece. Her mood at ease and natural.
"My stake is different. I am fully opens ideas so long as Rocket is pushed from Hoenn. I am basically my own solo coarse."
Is her solid reply. "My ex asked me here to save her nation and not to let Rocket get any stronger. Short of doing that I have some allies in Aqua but could care less how we do this shindig-" The mention of food reaches her and she brightens. Saph is a good man, Saph has come with food. Both Logan and Eons' bellies rumble with need.

"To-ge To-ge Tooo" Logan's head snaps around she curse her forgetfulness about placing a guard. Up the rain wetted steps, past the close line and onto the mats the party sits upon comes...a sound.
"Toge!" Slowly it moves towards Eon, a ..click or hiss or short noise comes from Logan which has Serenade moving to defend.

Small triangles light up and being to dance in the dark space. Now directly before her Eon can make the Small crowned head shape of a familiar pokemon. "PI!" The room brightens light pushing back the dark and Murals revealed, Intricate Gorgeous if a little flaky imagery of the Eon pokemon emerge, they scrawl the walls with the undoubtable mar of hand painting. It seems to be a story of sorts. First it is them, three of them all flying threw the clouds together. The art style is something akin to Japanese scroll paintings if a little more boldly outline. As the eye follows the artwork around the walks one sees the three fly to a Gorgeous city with high walls much like a castle. There are varies use scenes of the Eons interacting with the people helping them out or at play. Then the trio is distracted by something in the distance...they Rush off towards it and then a Large ball of light in the next scene....when this settles their is a final place on the wall where a red and a blue Eon pokemon circle each other, not unlike Yin and Yang, they seem to be playing in the clouds again, the remaining two. Brother and Sister.

It is both somber and inspirational, Latias Will be recused. She Must be saved and here is your party to do it with!!

After this lightshow the Togepi for it is not in open view shuffles threw her little satchel and puts a bracelet of rose quartz stones down in front of Eon.
"Pi!"

She rapidly waddles towards Saph, watching togepi run is a feet unto itself. "To-Ge To-Ge- To-Ge." Metronome starts up again but this time something ...Odd happens and the room seems to double if not Triple in size. Their is now Plenty of room for Anderson. The chick like pokemon puts down a very pretty piece of sandstone before Saph.
"Pi-To!" Smiling she then rushes over to Wes.

Once again the song and Dance start however this time a Steam and Large pot of whatever it is Brock cooks, appears from a little hanging do-dad over the fire place that was made but is unlit.
"Ge-Pi!" A nice lump of Tiger-eye is placed at Wes's feet.

Logan is watching this with a look of 'Ummmm Okay' And looks over a Eon for help. As the Mon approaches Logan it rustles out a point of citrine and hands over a Very pretty like pink and blue letter.
Then the Togepi less stopped begins to head towards the door and off into the rain.

After scanning her "gifts" contents Logan crumples the letter. She looks ******. "RIGHT! NOW Wes? Yes? You would like us to head fro Fortree...would you like to tell us more about yourself? Your motives? We seem to all want Rocket gone. None of us particularly fond of our current business associates. Perhaps an alliance of sorts?" She looks to the group. "Introductions, current goals near and far, something about yourself, feedback to the topic." She waits for someone to start and ventures towards the pot of stew only to realize she has a bowl and a mug and a spoon that's it. She looks back at the others again. Waits. She seems a little...tense. not angry just tense. It show on her face. "Also we should keep watch, any ideas? We can make fortree in a day. I do not really want to Abuse him but we could keep Mesenate cloaking then return him to rest when we awaken, we would all get good sleep and he's psychic so even a hidden enmy should be found. They saw him though, they know what that are hunting."
@Lukasilver @inkgem @Ragnaroc ______________________________ ([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/157.png[/img])} [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/131.png[/img] {([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/475.png[/img])([img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/639.png[/img]) Wes nodded as Logan finished. Something was really peeving her about that letter, but he thought he might ask her about it later. "Well, so... Yeah, I live in Fortree. Used to be with my mom, but she passed away last year. My roommate and cousin Tyler is helping me with rent, but he also works to undermine Rocket, and he got me involved. I feel like they stood in the way of my mother being able to afford treatment, so yeah, I was in. This is my first "official" mission or what have you, though...so that might explain my use of Thunderbolt earlier, sorry guys." Wesley gave a sheepish grin and pat Tetra on her toasty side before continuing. "Honestly, I'm not sure I should be bringing you guys to my home, but after what we all went through together, I can't turn you guys out. Besides, we stand to do some SERIOUS damage to these braindamaged Aipoms before they finish doing to us what they've already done to Kanto." Wesley looked down at his tiger eye stone, looked around at his compatriots and then finished. "Also, what the shell was up with that Togepi?"

Wes nodded as Logan finished. Something was really peeving her about that letter, but he thought he might ask her about it later.

"Well, so... Yeah, I live in Fortree. Used to be with my mom, but she passed away last year. My roommate and cousin Tyler is helping me with rent, but he also works to undermine Rocket, and he got me involved. I feel like they stood in the way of my mother being able to afford treatment, so yeah, I was in. This is my first "official" mission or what have you, though...so that might explain my use of Thunderbolt earlier, sorry guys." Wesley gave a sheepish grin and pat Tetra on her toasty side before continuing.

"Honestly, I'm not sure I should be bringing you guys to my home, but after what we all went through together, I can't turn you guys out. Besides, we stand to do some SERIOUS damage to these braindamaged Aipoms before they finish doing to us what they've already done to Kanto." Wesley looked down at his tiger eye stone, looked around at his compatriots and then finished.

"Also, what the shell was up with that Togepi?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9