Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's Save Hoenn (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ragnaroc I'm trying to get it done as fast as I can, but I've been a little busy and not always home. I am getting close though.
@Ragnaroc I'm trying to get it done as fast as I can, but I've been a little busy and not always home. I am getting close though.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@GraceGlaceon

Okay, thank you for the update. ^_^ Your consideration is much appreciated feel free to ask me if you have questions.
@GraceGlaceon

Okay, thank you for the update. ^_^ Your consideration is much appreciated feel free to ask me if you have questions.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc Yup!

Actually, I do have one: Is Shaymin still available?
@Ragnaroc Yup!

Actually, I do have one: Is Shaymin still available?
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@GraceGlaceon

Yes!! ^_^
@GraceGlaceon

Yes!! ^_^
@Ragnaroc sorry for the delay!! i should have it done a little later today.
@Ragnaroc sorry for the delay!! i should have it done a little later today.
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@tidalfoam

Awesome!! I can't wait to here back from you ^_^.
@tidalfoam

Awesome!! I can't wait to here back from you ^_^.
@Psybug @Tharn

Oops! I'll switch over to Diancie-- now that I think about it, that might make more sense (considering my character's from Kalos). ^.^
@Psybug @Tharn

Oops! I'll switch over to Diancie-- now that I think about it, that might make more sense (considering my character's from Kalos). ^.^
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@Ragnaroc
I think I won't really have a super detailed form up anytime soon, because I'm a bit too busy right now to actually work a bigger project out.
So it may be a better idea to put me on the waiting list. You could always encounter my character later on if that's it, but the next couple of days I just don't have the time I wanna put into this
@Ragnaroc
I think I won't really have a super detailed form up anytime soon, because I'm a bit too busy right now to actually work a bigger project out.
So it may be a better idea to put me on the waiting list. You could always encounter my character later on if that's it, but the next couple of days I just don't have the time I wanna put into this
@Annekin

Okay I'll waitlist you. ^_^
@Annekin

Okay I'll waitlist you. ^_^
@ragnaroc sorry, my laptop charger broke, so i couldnt really get on last night :") heres the app, though!

Character Name: Adrian Castro
Player Name: tidalfoam
Appearance: (This is what he looks like, measuring up to a small 5'4", with a slightly muscular frame. His hair's dyed a light pink, but his roots, while hard to see, are black. )
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Bubbly and playful, Adrian is 5'3" of unbridled energy. He's always ready and raring to go, and while he might not exactly be the leader type, he's usually down for anything. He always has a couple jokes up his sleeve, even when the situation doesn't call for it. It acts as a sort of coping mechanism with stress for him. While he's not particularly smart, he is observant, and tends to pick up and remember small details, even if he forgets some of the big ones. Ultimately, he is a good-hearted person, albeit being a little cheeky when the mood strikes him.

History: Adrian grew up in the bustling city of Slateport with his father, a sailor who often brought back goods and Pokemon for his son from his ventures. Adrian sometimes spent days on end waiting for his father at the coast, and had to find ways of making his own fun. Tossing stones alongside his Pokemon sometimes served as okay ways of passing time, but most of the time he trained them and battled other sailors at the coast. Once his father found out he had been waiting along at the coast all day, he decided to give him a more exciting way to spend his day and take him along with him on his trips. It was a fun time for the both of them, but on a stormy night at sea the duo's lives were put in danger when a Gyarados attacked the ship. After that incident, his mother, a Devon associate in Rustboro, demanded Adrian stay with him instead. Since he wasn't around enough to spend time with his son enough, and trips at sea were far too dangerous, his father complied, and he went to stay with his mom. He wasn't particularly close to his mother, but she worked hard to earn her high position in the company, the way his father worked hard to get shipments in before the deadline. And that earned some respect our of him, at least.

Strengths: Adrian's good at hyping people up; his good mood is almost contagious sometimes. Small details also tend to stick with him.
Weaknesses/Fears: Gyarados and other large water pokemon really give Adrian the creeps, because of his experience overseas with his father. The only way you'll ever know he's scared is him spouting a couple more jokes than usual, sometimes accompanied by a few awkward chuckling. Expressing genuine fear and sadness is really uncomfortable for him.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Dragonite
Pokemon Name: Shoyu
Nature: Mild
Characteristic: Highly curious
Personality: Shoyu is a very quiet, sweet Dragonite who was the first Pokemon Adrian ever received. He leaves more of a "guardian" impression on Adrian than his other pokemon. Besides Raikou, he's also his strongest Pokemon on the team. He serves as Adrian's main method of transportation.
Description: Shoyu looks like any other Dragonite, really.
Other: He often collects seashells, and Adrian lets him keep them in his bag. He also has a crown of white lillies on top of his head.

Pokemon: Ledian
Pokemon Name: Scout
Nature: Bold
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Personality: Scout always seems on the lookout for possible threats, whipping her head around at the slightest stray sound. She's incredibly quick, but tends to overestimate her strength, getting into battles she's clearly outmatched in and trying to carry things much heavier than she is. She's Adrian's closest companion.
Description: She looks like your normal Ledian.
Other: She usually perches on the top of Adrian's head.

Pokemon: Floatzel
Pokemon Name: Caspian
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Personality: Caspian is a very strong Floatzel, and he knows it. Occassionally, in battle he'll take a moment to show off the grace of moves as if he's in a contest. Sometimes this costs him some damage in a battle, but he doesn't really care. The Floatzel usually tries to give off a calm, cool disposition, but once his ego is threatened, he becomes much more aggressive. The ultimate sore loser.
Description: The Floatzel's fur is always perfectly groomed, without a hair out of place.
Other: It has a red bandana wrapped around its arm.

Pokemon: Raikou
Pokemon Name: None (It won't respond to any nicknames, no matter how many different attempts)
Nature: Hardy
Characteristic: Quick Tempered
Personality: Raikous is very distrustful of most humans, quick to get into an attack position or at least give a warning snarl to strangers who draw too close. Adrian and the Pokemon are on tolerable relations for now, but he's been working at getting on the creature's good side.
Description: The Raikou a couple of scars across its body, but for the most part, it looks just as elegant and royal as a Raikou would.
Other: The Raikou doesn't seem to sleep like his other Pokemon, or at least, not as much-- when they wake up, the legendary dog is already completely awake and alert.
@ragnaroc sorry, my laptop charger broke, so i couldnt really get on last night :") heres the app, though!

Character Name: Adrian Castro
Player Name: tidalfoam
Appearance: (This is what he looks like, measuring up to a small 5'4", with a slightly muscular frame. His hair's dyed a light pink, but his roots, while hard to see, are black. )
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Bubbly and playful, Adrian is 5'3" of unbridled energy. He's always ready and raring to go, and while he might not exactly be the leader type, he's usually down for anything. He always has a couple jokes up his sleeve, even when the situation doesn't call for it. It acts as a sort of coping mechanism with stress for him. While he's not particularly smart, he is observant, and tends to pick up and remember small details, even if he forgets some of the big ones. Ultimately, he is a good-hearted person, albeit being a little cheeky when the mood strikes him.

History: Adrian grew up in the bustling city of Slateport with his father, a sailor who often brought back goods and Pokemon for his son from his ventures. Adrian sometimes spent days on end waiting for his father at the coast, and had to find ways of making his own fun. Tossing stones alongside his Pokemon sometimes served as okay ways of passing time, but most of the time he trained them and battled other sailors at the coast. Once his father found out he had been waiting along at the coast all day, he decided to give him a more exciting way to spend his day and take him along with him on his trips. It was a fun time for the both of them, but on a stormy night at sea the duo's lives were put in danger when a Gyarados attacked the ship. After that incident, his mother, a Devon associate in Rustboro, demanded Adrian stay with him instead. Since he wasn't around enough to spend time with his son enough, and trips at sea were far too dangerous, his father complied, and he went to stay with his mom. He wasn't particularly close to his mother, but she worked hard to earn her high position in the company, the way his father worked hard to get shipments in before the deadline. And that earned some respect our of him, at least.

Strengths: Adrian's good at hyping people up; his good mood is almost contagious sometimes. Small details also tend to stick with him.
Weaknesses/Fears: Gyarados and other large water pokemon really give Adrian the creeps, because of his experience overseas with his father. The only way you'll ever know he's scared is him spouting a couple more jokes than usual, sometimes accompanied by a few awkward chuckling. Expressing genuine fear and sadness is really uncomfortable for him.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Dragonite
Pokemon Name: Shoyu
Nature: Mild
Characteristic: Highly curious
Personality: Shoyu is a very quiet, sweet Dragonite who was the first Pokemon Adrian ever received. He leaves more of a "guardian" impression on Adrian than his other pokemon. Besides Raikou, he's also his strongest Pokemon on the team. He serves as Adrian's main method of transportation.
Description: Shoyu looks like any other Dragonite, really.
Other: He often collects seashells, and Adrian lets him keep them in his bag. He also has a crown of white lillies on top of his head.

Pokemon: Ledian
Pokemon Name: Scout
Nature: Bold
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Personality: Scout always seems on the lookout for possible threats, whipping her head around at the slightest stray sound. She's incredibly quick, but tends to overestimate her strength, getting into battles she's clearly outmatched in and trying to carry things much heavier than she is. She's Adrian's closest companion.
Description: She looks like your normal Ledian.
Other: She usually perches on the top of Adrian's head.

Pokemon: Floatzel
Pokemon Name: Caspian
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Personality: Caspian is a very strong Floatzel, and he knows it. Occassionally, in battle he'll take a moment to show off the grace of moves as if he's in a contest. Sometimes this costs him some damage in a battle, but he doesn't really care. The Floatzel usually tries to give off a calm, cool disposition, but once his ego is threatened, he becomes much more aggressive. The ultimate sore loser.
Description: The Floatzel's fur is always perfectly groomed, without a hair out of place.
Other: It has a red bandana wrapped around its arm.

Pokemon: Raikou
Pokemon Name: None (It won't respond to any nicknames, no matter how many different attempts)
Nature: Hardy
Characteristic: Quick Tempered
Personality: Raikous is very distrustful of most humans, quick to get into an attack position or at least give a warning snarl to strangers who draw too close. Adrian and the Pokemon are on tolerable relations for now, but he's been working at getting on the creature's good side.
Description: The Raikou a couple of scars across its body, but for the most part, it looks just as elegant and royal as a Raikou would.
Other: The Raikou doesn't seem to sleep like his other Pokemon, or at least, not as much-- when they wake up, the legendary dog is already completely awake and alert.
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9