Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's Save Hoenn (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ragnaroc
There you go!

Yeah, I tend to disappear because I have a life besides fr. And when returning after a few days of absence I usually ends up being overpinged, lol. Guess you know that feeling too!
I'm just generally very forgettable as well, what a bad combination.

But good luck!
@Ragnaroc
There you go!

Yeah, I tend to disappear because I have a life besides fr. And when returning after a few days of absence I usually ends up being overpinged, lol. Guess you know that feeling too!
I'm just generally very forgettable as well, what a bad combination.

But good luck!
@RetroFlux12@Lukasilver@DevilishGenius

In case you have not found the thread yet. So Here's the deal we are starting in Lilycove tampering with supply lines each in out own way. It is entirely possible we will each smack into each other while trying to be super stealth about the ships.

Ping me back if you have idea or questions you want to share or ping the group skype. I am mainly looking to collect profiles now but I aim to start soon so having some idea of how you plan to start is not a bad idea. ^_^
@RetroFlux12@Lukasilver@DevilishGenius

In case you have not found the thread yet. So Here's the deal we are starting in Lilycove tampering with supply lines each in out own way. It is entirely possible we will each smack into each other while trying to be super stealth about the ships.

Ping me back if you have idea or questions you want to share or ping the group skype. I am mainly looking to collect profiles now but I aim to start soon so having some idea of how you plan to start is not a bad idea. ^_^
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc Hey there! Just popping in to express some tentative interest. It looks like you already have a few players from what I'm assuming is an old thread, are you still taking more?
@Ragnaroc Hey there! Just popping in to express some tentative interest. It looks like you already have a few players from what I'm assuming is an old thread, are you still taking more?
@Tharn

Yup!

We still have a very 1-2 limited time entry! If you like feel free to take a stab at it!
@Tharn

Yup!

We still have a very 1-2 limited time entry! If you like feel free to take a stab at it!
@Ragnaroc Cool! If the old thread still exists, would you be able to hook me up with a iink so that I can see what I'm getting into? :-D
@Ragnaroc Cool! If the old thread still exists, would you be able to hook me up with a iink so that I can see what I'm getting into? :-D
@Tharn

The old thread exists but we have Completely re vamped it. Buf if you like the second to last post has lore docs. Those will explain Rocket's rise to power and the current standings of the world. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask me! PILE UM ON!!!! I don't mind a wink ^_^
@Tharn

The old thread exists but we have Completely re vamped it. Buf if you like the second to last post has lore docs. Those will explain Rocket's rise to power and the current standings of the world. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask me! PILE UM ON!!!! I don't mind a wink ^_^
@Ragnaroc Ahh, thanks a bunch! I definitely have a few questions. I'm up to date on the google docs- gotta say, the Rocket takeover plot feels more realistic than some of the stuff that happens in the actual games. X'D I'm mainly curious about how you guys went/are going to go about meeting your legendaries. Would you recommend leaving their catching to the RP, or including it in the backstory? Cause either works for me!

Little worldbuilding question too- pokemon can't talk, but what about pokemon that used to be human, like phantump and yamask? Do they still have human consciousness? (I get a feeling GameFreak doesn't often think through the dark implications of some of their pokedex entires haha.)
@Ragnaroc Ahh, thanks a bunch! I definitely have a few questions. I'm up to date on the google docs- gotta say, the Rocket takeover plot feels more realistic than some of the stuff that happens in the actual games. X'D I'm mainly curious about how you guys went/are going to go about meeting your legendaries. Would you recommend leaving their catching to the RP, or including it in the backstory? Cause either works for me!

Little worldbuilding question too- pokemon can't talk, but what about pokemon that used to be human, like phantump and yamask? Do they still have human consciousness? (I get a feeling GameFreak doesn't often think through the dark implications of some of their pokedex entires haha.)
@Tharn

I am happy you think the plot is good. I wanted to try and make something actually real and scary.

AHH that I will be happy to work with you on!
Have you Picked a Legendary?
It would be Easiest if you already have the Legend Caught.
If you don't then they are just sorta tagging along which you will see is...difficult.

OH MY GODS POKEDEX NIGHTMARE FUEL AM I RIGHT! XD
The Answer to that is no. After death the human consciousness regresses to a capsulated pool of emotions perhaps vaguely remember their past though it would be more like looking threw fog at an old photo and trying to remember where it was taken.
Ghosts usually form threw traumatic events so it is highly possible say....Your Yanmask drowned. Yanmask aren't weak to water but this one HATES IT, Cant' move towards it can't deal with water type attacks.
Or the Opposite. It has always seemed fascinated to the ocean, you can't tell why but to the Yamask it is squinting at that ocean and TRYING TRYING SO HARD to remember WHY that place means so much to it...but it just can't Quite remember.

But then their trainer calls them fro lunch and it's like OH MAN POKECHOW!! Leaving the ocean front.
@Tharn

I am happy you think the plot is good. I wanted to try and make something actually real and scary.

AHH that I will be happy to work with you on!
Have you Picked a Legendary?
It would be Easiest if you already have the Legend Caught.
If you don't then they are just sorta tagging along which you will see is...difficult.

OH MY GODS POKEDEX NIGHTMARE FUEL AM I RIGHT! XD
The Answer to that is no. After death the human consciousness regresses to a capsulated pool of emotions perhaps vaguely remember their past though it would be more like looking threw fog at an old photo and trying to remember where it was taken.
Ghosts usually form threw traumatic events so it is highly possible say....Your Yanmask drowned. Yanmask aren't weak to water but this one HATES IT, Cant' move towards it can't deal with water type attacks.
Or the Opposite. It has always seemed fascinated to the ocean, you can't tell why but to the Yamask it is squinting at that ocean and TRYING TRYING SO HARD to remember WHY that place means so much to it...but it just can't Quite remember.

But then their trainer calls them fro lunch and it's like OH MAN POKECHOW!! Leaving the ocean front.
@Ragnaroc
Has Zapdos been claimed yet? ^^
@Ragnaroc
Has Zapdos been claimed yet? ^^
@Ragnaroc Alright, I think I got it! So the legendaries are basically joining up with trainers who they think will oppose Team Rocket, right? I'll try to get an app up in a bit. Dunno how much I'll actually be able to play with my uni schedule so I'll include a way to remove my character from the action in their profile just in case haha. One more question for the road- is there already a resistance movement in Hoenn, or are the main characters currently the only ones actually fighting back?
@Ragnaroc Alright, I think I got it! So the legendaries are basically joining up with trainers who they think will oppose Team Rocket, right? I'll try to get an app up in a bit. Dunno how much I'll actually be able to play with my uni schedule so I'll include a way to remove my character from the action in their profile just in case haha. One more question for the road- is there already a resistance movement in Hoenn, or are the main characters currently the only ones actually fighting back?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9