Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Salvation (RP thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@darkmicewar
She stayed silent
@darkmicewar
She stayed silent
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@emeraldragon22
(urs ocs name? XD) "be careful beastclans are attacking" he isntructed her to a hiding area
@emeraldragon22
(urs ocs name? XD) "be careful beastclans are attacking" he isntructed her to a hiding area

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar
EmeraldWings walked to where the hiding area was and stayed silent
@darkmicewar
EmeraldWings walked to where the hiding area was and stayed silent
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@darkmicewar @EmeraldDragon22
(I feel like whatever you two are doi g is completely separate from what me and Rain are doing.)
@darkmicewar @EmeraldDragon22
(I feel like whatever you two are doi g is completely separate from what me and Rain are doing.)
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra

"Now what, Tellugamal?", a cold voice spoke. An icy golden Imperial, all her scales crystallised, stepped out towards the pair.
@Pyra

"Now what, Tellugamal?", a cold voice spoke. An icy golden Imperial, all her scales crystallised, stepped out towards the pair.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@Pyra yeah..)
She was completely silent.
@darkmicewar
@Pyra yeah..)
She was completely silent.
@darkmicewar
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@DragonLady28 @FreezingRain Tellugamal stopped, panting, at the sound of Annie's voice. He turned to her, and gave his answer: "Something just crashed about a kilometer south of here... I think it might have been an enemy attack..." A wave of cold, not from the winter wind or the Ice imperial in front of him, washed over him. "Did you get that, Scyfax?" He asked turning to the mouth of the cave they called the lair. There, standing in the shadows, was the Shadetouched skydancer themself. Their body, black and white in truth, was covered in stripes of bright orange, yellow, and blue, painted on in an attempt to distance themself from their affliction. Only their shimmering red wings were left untouched. At their side was a staff, coiled at the top and filed to a razor-sharp point at the bottom, made from the same Shade that flowed through their veins. It had been turned to glass after being struck by lightning one day. Their sensory orb and antennae were missing, and had been since they joined the clan. A massive scar covered their forehead where the orb would be, and Tellugamal was afraid to ask about it. Anxiety and self-loathing were the only emotions Tellugamal could sense from them, and it was very faint. He assumed that their emotions and magical signature were blotted out by the Shade, just like their eye color. Though they wielded Wind energy, their eyes were black. Blacker than, even, seeming to absorb all light touching them. Their only response was to nod once as an affirmation. They did not speak, as always. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17994979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179950/17994979_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DragonLady28 @FreezingRain
Tellugamal stopped, panting, at the sound of Annie's voice. He turned to her, and gave his answer: "Something just crashed about a kilometer south of here... I think it might have been an enemy attack..."
A wave of cold, not from the winter wind or the Ice imperial in front of him, washed over him. "Did you get that, Scyfax?" He asked turning to the mouth of the cave they called the lair. There, standing in the shadows, was the Shadetouched skydancer themself.
Their body, black and white in truth, was covered in stripes of bright orange, yellow, and blue, painted on in an attempt to distance themself from their affliction. Only their shimmering red wings were left untouched. At their side was a staff, coiled at the top and filed to a razor-sharp point at the bottom, made from the same Shade that flowed through their veins. It had been turned to glass after being struck by lightning one day. Their sensory orb and antennae were missing, and had been since they joined the clan. A massive scar covered their forehead where the orb would be, and Tellugamal was afraid to ask about it. Anxiety and self-loathing were the only emotions Tellugamal could sense from them, and it was very faint. He assumed that their emotions and magical signature were blotted out by the Shade, just like their eye color. Though they wielded Wind energy, their eyes were black. Blacker than, even, seeming to absorb all light touching them.
Their only response was to nod once as an affirmation. They did not speak, as always.

17994979_350.png
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra @DragonLady28
((I'm back, sorry.))

"Sir. Scyfax. I will be on lookout. Annie, you can join me whenever you wish."

Hydrogen flinched at his comment to Annie. He was trying to be conscious about treating others with respect, but always seemed to come of as a bit condescending. Especially to the icy Imperial, who was a more competent warrior than himself. He turned, then slowly and silently walked back towards the lair's entrance.
@Pyra @DragonLady28
((I'm back, sorry.))

"Sir. Scyfax. I will be on lookout. Annie, you can join me whenever you wish."

Hydrogen flinched at his comment to Annie. He was trying to be conscious about treating others with respect, but always seemed to come of as a bit condescending. Especially to the icy Imperial, who was a more competent warrior than himself. He turned, then slowly and silently walked back towards the lair's entrance.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@Pyra @FreezingRain

Annie snorted, "I'm coming", she said to Hydrogen.
@Pyra @FreezingRain

Annie snorted, "I'm coming", she said to Hydrogen.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@darkmicewar
She was pretty sure that beastclans were bad, since she had to hide from them.
@darkmicewar
She was pretty sure that beastclans were bad, since she had to hide from them.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8