Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Salvation (RP thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pyra

Hydrogen hadn't realized he had been holding his breath. Whatever the machine was, it didn't seem to notice them. Even more, it seemed to be...looking for something? Hydrogen was unsure. He then turned his gaze to Scyfax, who seemed to be watching in relative calmness.

We have three choices, really. Follow it and find where it's headed, investigate the object, or just return to the lair and forget this ever happened.

The third one seemed unlikely.

"Scyfax? What now?"
@Pyra

Hydrogen hadn't realized he had been holding his breath. Whatever the machine was, it didn't seem to notice them. Even more, it seemed to be...looking for something? Hydrogen was unsure. He then turned his gaze to Scyfax, who seemed to be watching in relative calmness.

We have three choices, really. Follow it and find where it's headed, investigate the object, or just return to the lair and forget this ever happened.

The third one seemed unlikely.

"Scyfax? What now?"
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@FreezingRain @DragonLady28
Scyfax looked to Tellugamal for instructions, but it seemed that he'd passed out upon seeing the robot. With this in mind, Scyfax looked back to Hydrogen and give him a shrug for an answer. Then, getting up, they began to follow the robot into the woods.

"The probe is has been activated and is functioning properly, commander."
"Good. What about the satellite?"
"The camera is still not working, and the satellite as a whole is quickly losing power."
"So, we're not going to be getting any pictures of the planet as a whole, and we're going to be losing contact with the probe soon?"
"That would be correct."
"......"
*sigh*
"Do we at least have data from the probe?"

"We're just getting that in n-
Oh my god."
"What? What is it?"
"...."
"Notify the others, immediately! There're ******* trees down there!"

(@darkmicewar @EmeraldDragon22 @FreezingRain @luckgandor @cicatrix @DragonLady28 @Lamenting
Human characters are now available!)
@FreezingRain @DragonLady28
Scyfax looked to Tellugamal for instructions, but it seemed that he'd passed out upon seeing the robot. With this in mind, Scyfax looked back to Hydrogen and give him a shrug for an answer. Then, getting up, they began to follow the robot into the woods.

"The probe is has been activated and is functioning properly, commander."
"Good. What about the satellite?"
"The camera is still not working, and the satellite as a whole is quickly losing power."
"So, we're not going to be getting any pictures of the planet as a whole, and we're going to be losing contact with the probe soon?"
"That would be correct."
"......"
*sigh*
"Do we at least have data from the probe?"

"We're just getting that in n-
Oh my god."
"What? What is it?"
"...."
"Notify the others, immediately! There're ******* trees down there!"

(@darkmicewar @EmeraldDragon22 @FreezingRain @luckgandor @cicatrix @DragonLady28 @Lamenting
Human characters are now available!)
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra @DragonLady28

Hydrogen turned towards Annie, giving an expression equivalent to I don't know what's going on, but I'm just going to play along. The robot, and Scyfax along with it, had disappeared into the grove of starwood trees.

"I will get Tellugamal," Hydrogen yelled to Annie, "Please just follow Scyfax and make sure that no harm comes to them."
@Pyra @DragonLady28

Hydrogen turned towards Annie, giving an expression equivalent to I don't know what's going on, but I'm just going to play along. The robot, and Scyfax along with it, had disappeared into the grove of starwood trees.

"I will get Tellugamal," Hydrogen yelled to Annie, "Please just follow Scyfax and make sure that no harm comes to them."
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@FreezingRain @Pyra

"Yeah,"grunted Annie. She slithered silently into the strand of trees, following the Shade-touched Skydancer and the robot.
@FreezingRain @Pyra

"Yeah,"grunted Annie. She slithered silently into the strand of trees, following the Shade-touched Skydancer and the robot.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif

@darkmicewar @EmeraldDragon22 @FreezingRain @luckgandor @cicatrix @DragonLady28 @Lamenting
(Hey guys i wouldn't mind if you ping me even if you aren't interacting with my character)

@darkmicewar @EmeraldDragon22 @FreezingRain @luckgandor @cicatrix @DragonLady28 @Lamenting
(Hey guys i wouldn't mind if you ping me even if you aren't interacting with my character)
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
[quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date=2016-07-10 12:56:26] @darkmicewar She was kind of scared. She looked at the ground silently. [/quote]
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-07-10:
@darkmicewar
She was kind of scared. She looked at the ground silently.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
I think it's pretty safe to say that this thread's dead.
I think it's pretty safe to say that this thread's dead.
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
;(
;(
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!