Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Salvation (RP thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pyra

"What are you waiting for? Don't you want to know what that thing is? I'd rather fly towards the danger rather than sit here like a DUCK WHILE THE DANGERS COME TO ME!!!", roared Annie, her crystallised golden wings pumping at the air at full speed.
@Pyra

"What are you waiting for? Don't you want to know what that thing is? I'd rather fly towards the danger rather than sit here like a DUCK WHILE THE DANGERS COME TO ME!!!", roared Annie, her crystallised golden wings pumping at the air at full speed.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@Pyra ((Sorry, I'll edit it now.))
@DragonLady28

The group had taken off, Annie leading the charge. Hydrogen flew calmly behind her, with Tellugamal and Scyfax not far behind. He was still on alert, but refused to let it show. He had to keep his head, for Tellugamal more so than himself. The Ridgeback could only hope his hunch was right, and that at least some of the clan was ahead of them. Regardless, it was quite an odd sight seeing the clan's leader be carried by the normally reserved Scyfax.

I'm just glad they're on our side, Hydrogen muttered to himself.
@Pyra ((Sorry, I'll edit it now.))
@DragonLady28

The group had taken off, Annie leading the charge. Hydrogen flew calmly behind her, with Tellugamal and Scyfax not far behind. He was still on alert, but refused to let it show. He had to keep his head, for Tellugamal more so than himself. The Ridgeback could only hope his hunch was right, and that at least some of the clan was ahead of them. Regardless, it was quite an odd sight seeing the clan's leader be carried by the normally reserved Scyfax.

I'm just glad they're on our side, Hydrogen muttered to himself.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@FreezingRain
(You did it again! XD)
@DragonLady28

The air rushing past Tellugamal triggered an instinct to flap his own wings, but he kept it under raps, lest he hurt himself more. Even with Scyfax's ice cold talons clutching his shoulders, he was happy. After months of being grounded, it was wonderfully refreshing to be back in the air. If only it was at a better time.

After a few minutes, though, he began to feel tired. His vision began to blur, and his eyelids began to droop. He was just begining to lose consciousness when Scyfax began to land. They let go of him as close to the ground as they could get, and yet he still crumpled onto the grass like a puppet with it's strings cut. Scyfax landed a few taillengths behind him.

Tellugamal got up slowly, letting out an awful-sounding groan. His every joint ached, and the light hurt his eyes, but he took a few steps foreward anyway, because it was right there. The fireball had made a fairly deep crater, about a taillength wide and two taillengths deep. The grass at the edges was smoldering and blackened; he took care to not step on it. The thing inside the fireball was barely visible through the smoke, but Tellugamal could see enough of it to know that something was wrong. It was a sphere. He'd been so worried because he'd thought it was a bomb, like the ones created by the Lightning flight, but those were teardrop shaped, and had fins. It certainly wasn't a meteor either, so what was it?
@FreezingRain
(You did it again! XD)
@DragonLady28

The air rushing past Tellugamal triggered an instinct to flap his own wings, but he kept it under raps, lest he hurt himself more. Even with Scyfax's ice cold talons clutching his shoulders, he was happy. After months of being grounded, it was wonderfully refreshing to be back in the air. If only it was at a better time.

After a few minutes, though, he began to feel tired. His vision began to blur, and his eyelids began to droop. He was just begining to lose consciousness when Scyfax began to land. They let go of him as close to the ground as they could get, and yet he still crumpled onto the grass like a puppet with it's strings cut. Scyfax landed a few taillengths behind him.

Tellugamal got up slowly, letting out an awful-sounding groan. His every joint ached, and the light hurt his eyes, but he took a few steps foreward anyway, because it was right there. The fireball had made a fairly deep crater, about a taillength wide and two taillengths deep. The grass at the edges was smoldering and blackened; he took care to not step on it. The thing inside the fireball was barely visible through the smoke, but Tellugamal could see enough of it to know that something was wrong. It was a sphere. He'd been so worried because he'd thought it was a bomb, like the ones created by the Lightning flight, but those were teardrop shaped, and had fins. It certainly wasn't a meteor either, so what was it?
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra @ FreezingRain

Annie hissed vehemently as she walked over to the strange.... Thing. Heat radiated off it, and it was certainly no good to her ice element. "What... Is this? What did the Lightning Flight construct this time?", she growled at Hydrogen.
@Pyra @ FreezingRain

Annie hissed vehemently as she walked over to the strange.... Thing. Heat radiated off it, and it was certainly no good to her ice element. "What... Is this? What did the Lightning Flight construct this time?", she growled at Hydrogen.
@Pyra @DragonLady28

"You'd know about as well as me what it is. All I can say is that it can't be Lightning, because I've never seen any dragon-made object that looked like this. It almost-"

Hydrogen cut himself off when he caught sight of his clan leader walking past him. Tellugamal didn't look like himself, almost entranced. Likely due to the combination of the trip to the site and an all-consuming fascination with the object. Hydrogen remained silent for a few moments as Tellugamal inspected the sphere.

"Your orders, Sir?"
@Pyra @DragonLady28

"You'd know about as well as me what it is. All I can say is that it can't be Lightning, because I've never seen any dragon-made object that looked like this. It almost-"

Hydrogen cut himself off when he caught sight of his clan leader walking past him. Tellugamal didn't look like himself, almost entranced. Likely due to the combination of the trip to the site and an all-consuming fascination with the object. Hydrogen remained silent for a few moments as Tellugamal inspected the sphere.

"Your orders, Sir?"
@DragonLady28 @FreezingRain
(Sorry for the wait! I wasn't getting pings for some reason.)

Looking more closely, Tellugamal could see several seams and joints on its surface, and some kind of symbol painted onto it; blue and white, and too obscured by scorch marks to make out. He reached out to poke it, but stopped suddenly. He could sense an electical current inside of it!
"GET BACK!" he roared, flaring his wings and staggering backward.
@DragonLady28 @FreezingRain
(Sorry for the wait! I wasn't getting pings for some reason.)

Looking more closely, Tellugamal could see several seams and joints on its surface, and some kind of symbol painted onto it; blue and white, and too obscured by scorch marks to make out. He reached out to poke it, but stopped suddenly. He could sense an electical current inside of it!
"GET BACK!" he roared, flaring his wings and staggering backward.

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra

Hydrogen instinctively jumped in front of Tellugamal. In one swift motion, he now faced the object, wings extended to either side. He braced himself for an explosion of sorts, or something equally as dangerous.

This armor's not going to do much. I might as well be wearing paper.

@Pyra

Hydrogen instinctively jumped in front of Tellugamal. In one swift motion, he now faced the object, wings extended to either side. He braced himself for an explosion of sorts, or something equally as dangerous.

This armor's not going to do much. I might as well be wearing paper.

@FreezingRain @Pyra

Annie swiftly shot in front of Hydrogen and Telllugamal and she shot a quick bolt of cold ice shards at the object, pushing back both the dragons away from the dangerous object.
@FreezingRain @Pyra

Annie swiftly shot in front of Hydrogen and Telllugamal and she shot a quick bolt of cold ice shards at the object, pushing back both the dragons away from the dangerous object.
[quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date=2016-07-04 17:11:47] @darkmicewar She stayed completely silent. [/quote]
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-07-04:
@darkmicewar
She stayed completely silent.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@FreezingRain @DragonLady28

After a moment, Tellugamal peeked out from behind Hydrogen. The metal thing was completely encrusted in a thin layer of ice, but he could still sense electricity coursing through it. He took one step out from behind his dragon shield, and it was at that moment that the ice started to crack. Tellugamal let out a fearful yelp and ducked behind Hydrogen, plugging his ears and squeezing his eyes shut.

Scyfax watched in curiosity as the top of the sphere popped off, revealing some sort of machine underneath. The hard metal outside landed just off to the side, allowing whatever was inside to escape. It started up with a soft whirring. A moment later, something like a flat metal head poked out from the black metal mass, and looked over the scenery ahead of the dragons with camera eyes. A long, slender leg, ending in a three-clawed talon, grabbed the edge of the sphere it was encased in, and pulled itself out.

The machine was not of mainstream dragon origin, as was made obvious by the shape of it. The robots made by the Lightning flight are sleek and heavier-set, made with both looks and function in mind. The ones made by Fire are bigger and clunkier, made to withstand high temperatures. The ones by Arcane are typically airborne, and powered by pink crystal. This fit none of those descriptions. It was clearly made to be functional only, with no mind paid to the appearance. The only clue as to the creator was an insignia on the machine's "shoulders," consisting of a light blue shape, likely a star, with a line of unfamiliar characters underneath in white text.

It looked around a bit more, again missing the dragons entirely, then started to walk on its spindly legs into the forests of the Starwood Strand.
@FreezingRain @DragonLady28

After a moment, Tellugamal peeked out from behind Hydrogen. The metal thing was completely encrusted in a thin layer of ice, but he could still sense electricity coursing through it. He took one step out from behind his dragon shield, and it was at that moment that the ice started to crack. Tellugamal let out a fearful yelp and ducked behind Hydrogen, plugging his ears and squeezing his eyes shut.

Scyfax watched in curiosity as the top of the sphere popped off, revealing some sort of machine underneath. The hard metal outside landed just off to the side, allowing whatever was inside to escape. It started up with a soft whirring. A moment later, something like a flat metal head poked out from the black metal mass, and looked over the scenery ahead of the dragons with camera eyes. A long, slender leg, ending in a three-clawed talon, grabbed the edge of the sphere it was encased in, and pulled itself out.

The machine was not of mainstream dragon origin, as was made obvious by the shape of it. The robots made by the Lightning flight are sleek and heavier-set, made with both looks and function in mind. The ones made by Fire are bigger and clunkier, made to withstand high temperatures. The ones by Arcane are typically airborne, and powered by pink crystal. This fit none of those descriptions. It was clearly made to be functional only, with no mind paid to the appearance. The only clue as to the creator was an insignia on the machine's "shoulders," consisting of a light blue shape, likely a star, with a line of unfamiliar characters underneath in white text.

It looked around a bit more, again missing the dragons entirely, then started to walk on its spindly legs into the forests of the Starwood Strand.

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8