Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Salvation (RP thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pyra
"Attackers? I will accompany you back to the lair. Ryuu was there when I left"
Tellugamal landed next to him, and they began to move back towards where they came from.

Hydrogen wasn't one to get lost in thought, but no one treads on Arcane territory without a
decent reason to be there. Other dragons tend to get lost, or simply steered clear because they considered it unnatural. To Hydrogen, it was home.

Which just brings up the question, who would attack the clan?

@Pyra
"Attackers? I will accompany you back to the lair. Ryuu was there when I left"
Tellugamal landed next to him, and they began to move back towards where they came from.

Hydrogen wasn't one to get lost in thought, but no one treads on Arcane territory without a
decent reason to be there. Other dragons tend to get lost, or simply steered clear because they considered it unnatural. To Hydrogen, it was home.

Which just brings up the question, who would attack the clan?

tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@FreezingRain @darkmicewar @EmeraldDragon22

Tellugamal nodded in acknowledgement, and began to run for the lair. However, before he could get very far, there was a roar like nearby thunder and the ground shook. He let out a squawk of alarm and quickly repositioned himself to keep balance. "...It's landed..." he whispered in horror.
@FreezingRain @darkmicewar @EmeraldDragon22

Tellugamal nodded in acknowledgement, and began to run for the lair. However, before he could get very far, there was a roar like nearby thunder and the ground shook. He let out a squawk of alarm and quickly repositioned himself to keep balance. "...It's landed..." he whispered in horror.
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@pyra
i know hence i didnt ping you :3
@pyra
i know hence i didnt ping you :3

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar
(Oh, sorry about that! I thought you were one of the ones doing it, as you and Emerald were the only ones posting. Looking back, it was just Emerald. Also, the more recent ping is for an event that does affect you and Emerald.)
@darkmicewar
(Oh, sorry about that! I thought you were one of the ones doing it, as you and Emerald were the only ones posting. Looking back, it was just Emerald. Also, the more recent ping is for an event that does affect you and Emerald.)

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@darkmicewar
Emerald squeaked, surprised by the 'roar' and the shaking.
@darkmicewar
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@darkmicewar
@darkmicewar
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@emeralddragon22
"are you okn ow?" he questioned
@emeralddragon22
"are you okn ow?" he questioned

9Ec97kg.png
@FreezingRain
"Come on! We're out of time! We need to get the others now!" Tellugamal shouted, running even faster toward the lair. They weren't far, and would likely reach it in five minutes or so.
@FreezingRain
"Come on! We're out of time! We need to get the others now!" Tellugamal shouted, running even faster toward the lair. They weren't far, and would likely reach it in five minutes or so.

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra
Hydrogen was right on his leader's tail, his armor clinking slightly as he followed. He was slightly concerned by the tone Tellugamal was using, one he did not hear often.

"Did you see anyone else leave the lair? We should make sure they are all accounted for. I have been on my patrol all morning, so I might have missed them as I did you."
@Pyra
Hydrogen was right on his leader's tail, his armor clinking slightly as he followed. He was slightly concerned by the tone Tellugamal was using, one he did not hear often.

"Did you see anyone else leave the lair? We should make sure they are all accounted for. I have been on my patrol all morning, so I might have missed them as I did you."
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@FreezingRain
"Ryuu might have left... I heard him saying something about hearing squeaking from outside... Scyfax should still be inside though..." Tellugamal replied, his breathlessness audible. Being the leader of a peaceful clan, he usually didn't have to exert himself like this. His heart and lungs burned in his chest, but he didn't dare stop. Whatever that fireball was had the potential to wipe out not only his clan, but all the surrounding ones as well; he couldn't allow that to happen.
@FreezingRain
"Ryuu might have left... I heard him saying something about hearing squeaking from outside... Scyfax should still be inside though..." Tellugamal replied, his breathlessness audible. Being the leader of a peaceful clan, he usually didn't have to exert himself like this. His heart and lungs burned in his chest, but he didn't dare stop. Whatever that fireball was had the potential to wipe out not only his clan, but all the surrounding ones as well; he couldn't allow that to happen.

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8