Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project Salvation (RP thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DragonLady28
Hydrogen stretched his wings in the cold air, checking his surroundings as he did so. He saw Annie follow him out.

"So, what do you think it could be? Whatever it is has Tellugamal worried."
@DragonLady28
Hydrogen stretched his wings in the cold air, checking his surroundings as he did so. He saw Annie follow him out.

"So, what do you think it could be? Whatever it is has Tellugamal worried."
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@FreezingRain

"I doubt it's anything good. If that got him worked up so quickly, it has got to be something dangerous.", Annie said bitterly with a snarl. "Could be a beast clan... Or maybe another enemy clan."
@FreezingRain

"I doubt it's anything good. If that got him worked up so quickly, it has got to be something dangerous.", Annie said bitterly with a snarl. "Could be a beast clan... Or maybe another enemy clan."
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@FreezingRain @DragonLady28
(Sorry about the wait!)

As Tellugamal ran off inside to find more dragons to go with them, Scyfax sat next to Hydrogen and Annie. Not right next to them, as they knew from experience that the way the Shade sucked in all energy nearby could prove dangerous. Instead, they sat a tail-length behind them, listening in silence. Turning their gaze to the horizon, they spotted a plume of reddish smoke escaping into the sky, about a mile and a half ahead. Could that be what Tellugamal was worried about? they thought to themself.

(Is it obvious that I'm planning to be an author someday?)

(EDIT-
@luckgandor @cicatrix
You two can join at any time...)
(Sorry about the wait!)

As Tellugamal ran off inside to find more dragons to go with them, Scyfax sat next to Hydrogen and Annie. Not right next to them, as they knew from experience that the way the Shade sucked in all energy nearby could prove dangerous. Instead, they sat a tail-length behind them, listening in silence. Turning their gaze to the horizon, they spotted a plume of reddish smoke escaping into the sky, about a mile and a half ahead. Could that be what Tellugamal was worried about? they thought to themself.

(Is it obvious that I'm planning to be an author someday?)

(EDIT-
@luckgandor @cicatrix
You two can join at any time...)
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra @DragonLady28
Hydrogen's head whipped around towards quiet footsteps, but it was just Scyfax. Hydrogen sat down facing him. That skydancer was the only one Hydrogen couldn't "figure out." Admittedly, this sort of thing wasn't his specialty, but the other dragons just seemed to... make sense.

What are you hiding? He thought to himself. Then he turned back to face Annie.

"I am heading out. Reconnaissance, and all that."
@Pyra @DragonLady28
Hydrogen's head whipped around towards quiet footsteps, but it was just Scyfax. Hydrogen sat down facing him. That skydancer was the only one Hydrogen couldn't "figure out." Admittedly, this sort of thing wasn't his specialty, but the other dragons just seemed to... make sense.

What are you hiding? He thought to himself. Then he turned back to face Annie.

"I am heading out. Reconnaissance, and all that."

Noticing that Hydrogen was about to leave, Scyfax decided to let the other know what they saw. They flapped their wings as loudly as they could, and gestured toward the smoke.

Tellugamal still hadn't returned from the lair.

Noticing that Hydrogen was about to leave, Scyfax decided to let the other know what they saw. They flapped their wings as loudly as they could, and gestured toward the smoke.

Tellugamal still hadn't returned from the lair.

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra

Annie tipped her head sideways as she looked at the Shade-Touched skydancer. What do you really mean?, she thought to herself. She decided, that instead of waiting here, she would go and find out herself. The Imperial opened her golden wings and shot off into the sky, towards the smoke.
@Pyra

Annie tipped her head sideways as she looked at the Shade-Touched skydancer. What do you really mean?, she thought to herself. She decided, that instead of waiting here, she would go and find out herself. The Imperial opened her golden wings and shot off into the sky, towards the smoke.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@Pyra
Hydrogen noticed Scyfax was trying to get his attention, which was definitely not a common sight. He doubted that Skydancer would ever draw attention to itself if necessary. Annie raced off ahead of him.

"Is it about...whatever's out there? You should come with us, then."
@Pyra
Hydrogen noticed Scyfax was trying to get his attention, which was definitely not a common sight. He doubted that Skydancer would ever draw attention to itself if necessary. Annie raced off ahead of him.

"Is it about...whatever's out there? You should come with us, then."

Scyfax nodded in agreement, and spread their wings to lift off. But, just before they did so, Tellugamal returned, looking anxious.
"Couldn't find anyone else... Running out of time quick... " He muttered, looking back into the cave. "Let's head out n-" He looked back toward the others, and his shock was immediately apparent. "What... Where's everyone going?!"

Scyfax nodded in agreement, and spread their wings to lift off. But, just before they did so, Tellugamal returned, looking anxious.
"Couldn't find anyone else... Running out of time quick... " He muttered, looking back into the cave. "Let's head out n-" He looked back toward the others, and his shock was immediately apparent. "What... Where's everyone going?!"

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
((@luckgandor @cicatrix any day, guys.))
@Pyra

"I'm not sure about Annie, but Scyfax wants to show me whatever's out there. I trust that they would be more hesitant if it was as dangerous as we initially thought. "

Hydrogen then realized that Tellugamal would be alone in the lair if he left.

"Sir, we might find the rest of the clan on the way. They might have even beat us there. You know how curious some of them are. Why don't you come as well?"
((@luckgandor @cicatrix any day, guys.))
@Pyra

"I'm not sure about Annie, but Scyfax wants to show me whatever's out there. I trust that they would be more hesitant if it was as dangerous as we initially thought. "

Hydrogen then realized that Tellugamal would be alone in the lair if he left.

"Sir, we might find the rest of the clan on the way. They might have even beat us there. You know how curious some of them are. Why don't you come as well?"
@FreezingRain
(Scyfax is a they, not a he, just so you know.)

"I see." Tellugamal replied, visibly relaxing, though there was still some tension visible in the way he stood. "I'd very much like to come with you, but I can't fly, and we'd be too slow if we walked..." he paused for a moment, thinking, before addressing Scyfax. "Do you think you can carry me?" he asked, knowing he was taking a serious risk by doing so.

Scyfax looked him over, then turned to look over to the plume of smoke, which had grown slightly in size. It wasn't too far; they could get over there in about three minutes, but would three minutes be fast enough? Tellugamal had plenty of magic in him, slightly more than the average skydancer, but with some of that magic being used to heal his wing, that advantage was neutralized. Scyfax knew that the effects of magic deprivation would begin to show after a minute and a half, and wouldn't become serious until five minutes. By the time they got there, Tellugamal would be fatigued, but not ill.

With this in mind, Scyfax nodded in confirmation, and took to the air. They picked up Tellugamal by the chest, trying to keep contact to a mininum, and took off toward the smoke.
@FreezingRain
(Scyfax is a they, not a he, just so you know.)

"I see." Tellugamal replied, visibly relaxing, though there was still some tension visible in the way he stood. "I'd very much like to come with you, but I can't fly, and we'd be too slow if we walked..." he paused for a moment, thinking, before addressing Scyfax. "Do you think you can carry me?" he asked, knowing he was taking a serious risk by doing so.

Scyfax looked him over, then turned to look over to the plume of smoke, which had grown slightly in size. It wasn't too far; they could get over there in about three minutes, but would three minutes be fast enough? Tellugamal had plenty of magic in him, slightly more than the average skydancer, but with some of that magic being used to heal his wing, that advantage was neutralized. Scyfax knew that the effects of magic deprivation would begin to show after a minute and a half, and wouldn't become serious until five minutes. By the time they got there, Tellugamal would be fatigued, but not ill.

With this in mind, Scyfax nodded in confirmation, and took to the air. They picked up Tellugamal by the chest, trying to keep contact to a mininum, and took off toward the smoke.

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8