Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peter x Nys 1x1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Gingerdemon Lololol

Soul cringed at the screams Peter was vocalizing. He hissed out of annoyance, and then all went silent. He heard a splash on the other side of the boat, and sighed. Climbing faster than before, he soon swung himself over the edge of the boat and onto the deck. He smirked as practically half the crew gasped at his soaked and sudden appearance. "This should be fun." He muttered, sheathing his dagger and pulling out a much longer sword. It matched Hook's almost perfectly, although his handle was made of ebony, and Hook's wasn't. "So, who's first?" He chuckled, scanning the crew who seemed to grow steadily hostile.
@Gingerdemon Lololol

Soul cringed at the screams Peter was vocalizing. He hissed out of annoyance, and then all went silent. He heard a splash on the other side of the boat, and sighed. Climbing faster than before, he soon swung himself over the edge of the boat and onto the deck. He smirked as practically half the crew gasped at his soaked and sudden appearance. "This should be fun." He muttered, sheathing his dagger and pulling out a much longer sword. It matched Hook's almost perfectly, although his handle was made of ebony, and Hook's wasn't. "So, who's first?" He chuckled, scanning the crew who seemed to grow steadily hostile.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Dragonseeker I like this a lot. What are Nys/Nyx doing? And is it alright if I don't find the other rp, I liked it but I like this one better.....

Hook stepped forward to do battle, grinning evilly and laughing. "You may fight. You might even win. But Peter Pan will still be dead. For-" he staged peered around the deck "You may notice she is no longer here with us. Now I don't have an exact time on how long she can hold her breath but..." he pulled out a pocket watch and glanced down. "I would say she dies rather quickly without air. Pity. And I know that she might be interested in that boy she brought, but he couldn't make it in time to give her a *shudder* thimble." Tink landed on Soul's shoulder and tugged his hair to get his attention, speaking rapidly about sinking. And then the Mermaids started to wail.
Struggling against her iron prison, Peter was loosing air rapidly and there was really no way she could live without help. The Mermaids pulled at the bars as well but it did no good. Slowly Peter lost her vision in a swirl of bloody water.
@Dragonseeker I like this a lot. What are Nys/Nyx doing? And is it alright if I don't find the other rp, I liked it but I like this one better.....

Hook stepped forward to do battle, grinning evilly and laughing. "You may fight. You might even win. But Peter Pan will still be dead. For-" he staged peered around the deck "You may notice she is no longer here with us. Now I don't have an exact time on how long she can hold her breath but..." he pulled out a pocket watch and glanced down. "I would say she dies rather quickly without air. Pity. And I know that she might be interested in that boy she brought, but he couldn't make it in time to give her a *shudder* thimble." Tink landed on Soul's shoulder and tugged his hair to get his attention, speaking rapidly about sinking. And then the Mermaids started to wail.
Struggling against her iron prison, Peter was loosing air rapidly and there was really no way she could live without help. The Mermaids pulled at the bars as well but it did no good. Slowly Peter lost her vision in a swirl of bloody water.
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon That's okay. XD I'm loving this one.... *evil laugh* I believe Nys and Nyx are getting the attention of the Lost Boys.... :I

Soul chuckled. "I did, in fact, notice she was missing, but that's not going to stop me from doing anything. I mean, sure, she might not be conscious about now, but... Howabout we see how fast a Codfish like you dies in the water," Soul taunted, but he wasn't done. Gradually, his voice got even more cocky than it was. "Desperately trying to swim away from that croc that ate your hand." He chuckled. He was listening to Tink as she spoke, but continued to speak to Hook. "Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock..." He snickered, circling Hook and pointing his sword toward the captain.

((I think I just made Hook very upset....))
@Gingerdemon That's okay. XD I'm loving this one.... *evil laugh* I believe Nys and Nyx are getting the attention of the Lost Boys.... :I

Soul chuckled. "I did, in fact, notice she was missing, but that's not going to stop me from doing anything. I mean, sure, she might not be conscious about now, but... Howabout we see how fast a Codfish like you dies in the water," Soul taunted, but he wasn't done. Gradually, his voice got even more cocky than it was. "Desperately trying to swim away from that croc that ate your hand." He chuckled. He was listening to Tink as she spoke, but continued to speak to Hook. "Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock..." He snickered, circling Hook and pointing his sword toward the captain.

((I think I just made Hook very upset....))
@Dragonseeker ah, and I'm writing for the lost boys, so ill do a little there. Question: do you want there to be anything between either Peter and Nys or Peter and Soul? I am fine with either, none, or both. I just wanted to clarify.
The lost boys had immediately stopped their rejoicing when they returned to the clearing and found their leader gone. They were even more distressed when what had occurred was detailed. Nibs asked Nys if he was absolutely sure that Peter was in trouble when "the scream" (from the hand break) resounded through the air. They took a moment to Eben comprehend that could possibly be Peter. On that realization, they all set off for the Roger with Nys being pulled behind with them. They arrived just in time to see Peter's cage hit the water.
Tink tightened her hold as Hook lunged forward to spear the offending boy. "How dare you! I am Captain James Hook, and you will address me as such! You know nothing of how I lost my hand and I am quite glad you decided to not save the stupid worthless girl! I hope she does parish!"
@Dragonseeker ah, and I'm writing for the lost boys, so ill do a little there. Question: do you want there to be anything between either Peter and Nys or Peter and Soul? I am fine with either, none, or both. I just wanted to clarify.
The lost boys had immediately stopped their rejoicing when they returned to the clearing and found their leader gone. They were even more distressed when what had occurred was detailed. Nibs asked Nys if he was absolutely sure that Peter was in trouble when "the scream" (from the hand break) resounded through the air. They took a moment to Eben comprehend that could possibly be Peter. On that realization, they all set off for the Roger with Nys being pulled behind with them. They arrived just in time to see Peter's cage hit the water.
Tink tightened her hold as Hook lunged forward to spear the offending boy. "How dare you! I am Captain James Hook, and you will address me as such! You know nothing of how I lost my hand and I am quite glad you decided to not save the stupid worthless girl! I hope she does parish!"
@Gingerdemon Answer: Soul could possibly be considered as a guardian or something to Peter, but other than that, we could do something with Nys...

Nys was still in shock as the Lost Boys dragged him away. "How will we be able to save Peter...?"

Soul let out an audible laugh as he jumped back to avoid being stabbed by Hook. "Oh! I completely forgot! I didn't think you were the real captain of this ship! I mean, with how stupidly you fight, 'Captain James Hook', I could have taken you for another one of your crew! I mean, you all fight rather the same way, sloppy, clumsy, and blinded by... What was the word...? Rage?" He chuckled as he began to fight with Hook, batting the captain's sword away with his own, or stabbing back. He was being pushed to the other side of the boat, where Peter's cage had been dropped. As he noticed the Lost Boys climbing onto the deck, he chuckled and tossed his sword expertly to Nibs. "You can sword fight, can't you? Will you hold the poor old Codfish off while I go get Peter?" Soul made a pouty face as he came to the word Codfish. As soon as he saw Nibs catch the sword, he turned and jumped right off the boat and into the water, swimming down until he was at the level of Peter's cage. She wouldn't last much longer. Thankfully, the lock that held the cage door in place was an old and rusted one, and he was able to open it with a stab (or more of a slice, I guess) of his dagger. he pried the cage door open, and swam into the cage to unlock the shackles on Peter's wrists. Without hesitation, he began to pick the lock of one wrist, and beckoned for a Mermaid to give Peter some air before she was drowned.
@Gingerdemon Answer: Soul could possibly be considered as a guardian or something to Peter, but other than that, we could do something with Nys...

Nys was still in shock as the Lost Boys dragged him away. "How will we be able to save Peter...?"

Soul let out an audible laugh as he jumped back to avoid being stabbed by Hook. "Oh! I completely forgot! I didn't think you were the real captain of this ship! I mean, with how stupidly you fight, 'Captain James Hook', I could have taken you for another one of your crew! I mean, you all fight rather the same way, sloppy, clumsy, and blinded by... What was the word...? Rage?" He chuckled as he began to fight with Hook, batting the captain's sword away with his own, or stabbing back. He was being pushed to the other side of the boat, where Peter's cage had been dropped. As he noticed the Lost Boys climbing onto the deck, he chuckled and tossed his sword expertly to Nibs. "You can sword fight, can't you? Will you hold the poor old Codfish off while I go get Peter?" Soul made a pouty face as he came to the word Codfish. As soon as he saw Nibs catch the sword, he turned and jumped right off the boat and into the water, swimming down until he was at the level of Peter's cage. She wouldn't last much longer. Thankfully, the lock that held the cage door in place was an old and rusted one, and he was able to open it with a stab (or more of a slice, I guess) of his dagger. he pried the cage door open, and swam into the cage to unlock the shackles on Peter's wrists. Without hesitation, he began to pick the lock of one wrist, and beckoned for a Mermaid to give Peter some air before she was drowned.
@DragonSeeker Oh goody! I like that Idea! I can work with that. *smiles darkly* With Thimbles!! (kisses)

"You heard him boys, GET THEM!!" Nibs and Curly yelled before running forward and attacking the pirates, along with the rest of the LostBoys. Slightly stood beside Nys because he noticed the boy seemed in shock. "You alright?" he asked as the blocked a sword and sent the Pirate responsible sprawling. "It would be great if you could help us! It's fun!" Curly interjected, and it was seconded by the twins. Tink flew over to explain what was happening to Nyx.
The mermaids all came forward, one at a time, giving Peter mouthfuls of air and watching Soul work. Peter's eyes were still closed, but she began to struggle once he started on her second wrist. One of the mermaids, the last one, held Peter in place by the back of her head while she fed the girl air. She finally swam away with the rest when Peter was free from the cage.
@DragonSeeker Oh goody! I like that Idea! I can work with that. *smiles darkly* With Thimbles!! (kisses)

"You heard him boys, GET THEM!!" Nibs and Curly yelled before running forward and attacking the pirates, along with the rest of the LostBoys. Slightly stood beside Nys because he noticed the boy seemed in shock. "You alright?" he asked as the blocked a sword and sent the Pirate responsible sprawling. "It would be great if you could help us! It's fun!" Curly interjected, and it was seconded by the twins. Tink flew over to explain what was happening to Nyx.
The mermaids all came forward, one at a time, giving Peter mouthfuls of air and watching Soul work. Peter's eyes were still closed, but she began to struggle once he started on her second wrist. One of the mermaids, the last one, held Peter in place by the back of her head while she fed the girl air. She finally swam away with the rest when Peter was free from the cage.
@Gingerdemon (I SWEAR MY MOM BANNED ME FROM THE COMPUTER FOR BEING A GRUMP YESTERDAY IM NOT A MORNING PERSON T^T) But.... *evil laugh* YEEEESSSS.......

Soul finally unlocked the second shackle, then grabbed Peter by the waist and swam upward until both their heads broke the surface. Soul wasn't nearly as out-of-breath as Peter was. Or was going to be. He managed to swim around the boat undetected and swim to shore to drop off Peter. He couldn't just drag her back onto the boat and carry her around. No, he had to leave her lying on the ground and get back there to help the Lost Boys.

Nys finally snapped out of it, and scowled. His eyes were dark and angry, and locked on Hook. He let out a hiss, then dashed right for the captain, bowling the man over.

Nyx listened hurriedly, and then glanced around. Nys had joined into the fight, and Soul was... !!! She turned to Tink and pointed to the dark elf and Peter, who was lying on the shore by now. She was stumbling over her own words in her excitement and relief. She managed to get out the suggestion that they stay with Peter, though, and make sure that nothing else bad happened.
@Gingerdemon (I SWEAR MY MOM BANNED ME FROM THE COMPUTER FOR BEING A GRUMP YESTERDAY IM NOT A MORNING PERSON T^T) But.... *evil laugh* YEEEESSSS.......

Soul finally unlocked the second shackle, then grabbed Peter by the waist and swam upward until both their heads broke the surface. Soul wasn't nearly as out-of-breath as Peter was. Or was going to be. He managed to swim around the boat undetected and swim to shore to drop off Peter. He couldn't just drag her back onto the boat and carry her around. No, he had to leave her lying on the ground and get back there to help the Lost Boys.

Nys finally snapped out of it, and scowled. His eyes were dark and angry, and locked on Hook. He let out a hiss, then dashed right for the captain, bowling the man over.

Nyx listened hurriedly, and then glanced around. Nys had joined into the fight, and Soul was... !!! She turned to Tink and pointed to the dark elf and Peter, who was lying on the shore by now. She was stumbling over her own words in her excitement and relief. She managed to get out the suggestion that they stay with Peter, though, and make sure that nothing else bad happened.
@DragonSeeker sorry this is late, I was helping replace our deck yayyyyyyyyyyy not dead!!!! I'm gonna lour Nys into giving Peter a thimble. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Peter's head lolled back into the sand as Tink flew over as fast as she could, dragging Nys&Nyx along with her. Her clothes were covered in blood and her breathing was diminishing rapidly. Tink dragged Nys by the hair over to kneel over Peter's un-moving body. "You are going to save her since the only reason you are still alive was her expense!" she yelled into his ear and nodded. "You remember what to do from the time she almost died with the others!" Without warning, Peter's breathing stopped completely and Tink rushed to her face. "No! NO! Peter!"
@DragonSeeker sorry this is late, I was helping replace our deck yayyyyyyyyyyy not dead!!!! I'm gonna lour Nys into giving Peter a thimble. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Peter's head lolled back into the sand as Tink flew over as fast as she could, dragging Nys&Nyx along with her. Her clothes were covered in blood and her breathing was diminishing rapidly. Tink dragged Nys by the hair over to kneel over Peter's un-moving body. "You are going to save her since the only reason you are still alive was her expense!" she yelled into his ear and nodded. "You remember what to do from the time she almost died with the others!" Without warning, Peter's breathing stopped completely and Tink rushed to her face. "No! NO! Peter!"
@Gingerdemon He's going to scream. :I

Nys' face went completely red. "B-but I... I can't!! Can't you get one of the Lost Boys to do it? I can't kiss Peter! She'll kill me!" He stumbled over his own words, but he couldn't let Peter die on him. Not when she had shown him so much, and saved his life. Sighing, he bent down, and, reluctantly, planted a kiss on Peter's lips. He drew back sharply, nearly wanting to shift into a butterfly and fly away.

Soul climbed back onto the boat, and thanked Nibs after the Lost Boy had given his sword back. He immediately raised his voice, making literally everyone freeze in fighting. "Stop!!" He'd snarled, then strode right over to Hook. "Shall we resume our previous fight? I prefer to finish what I've started."
@Gingerdemon He's going to scream. :I

Nys' face went completely red. "B-but I... I can't!! Can't you get one of the Lost Boys to do it? I can't kiss Peter! She'll kill me!" He stumbled over his own words, but he couldn't let Peter die on him. Not when she had shown him so much, and saved his life. Sighing, he bent down, and, reluctantly, planted a kiss on Peter's lips. He drew back sharply, nearly wanting to shift into a butterfly and fly away.

Soul climbed back onto the boat, and thanked Nibs after the Lost Boy had given his sword back. He immediately raised his voice, making literally everyone freeze in fighting. "Stop!!" He'd snarled, then strode right over to Hook. "Shall we resume our previous fight? I prefer to finish what I've started."
@DragonSeeker AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW
*ahem*

Peter's eyes snapped open immediately and she grinned up at Nys. Her face blushed a violent pink and she shot up into the air, pecking his cheek on her way. Tink sighed in relief and smiled at Nyx. Peter zoomed around in the air above them before producing a dagger and flying into the fight. She landed on the deck behind Soul just as he finished his sentence. "No!" she flipped over Soul and pressed her dagger to his throat. "Leave Hook to me!" Hook gasped and growled low, parrying the blow and dancing away. Peter seized a rapier from a shelf and held it aloft as she advanced on the cowering man. "You died! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE!!" he screamed at her and made a swipe that she blocked easily. "You always forget about Thimbles, don't you?" she countered and tore a stripe in his coat. Her cheeks still awash with a bright flush from the kiss.
@DragonSeeker AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW
*ahem*

Peter's eyes snapped open immediately and she grinned up at Nys. Her face blushed a violent pink and she shot up into the air, pecking his cheek on her way. Tink sighed in relief and smiled at Nyx. Peter zoomed around in the air above them before producing a dagger and flying into the fight. She landed on the deck behind Soul just as he finished his sentence. "No!" she flipped over Soul and pressed her dagger to his throat. "Leave Hook to me!" Hook gasped and growled low, parrying the blow and dancing away. Peter seized a rapier from a shelf and held it aloft as she advanced on the cowering man. "You died! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE!!" he screamed at her and made a swipe that she blocked easily. "You always forget about Thimbles, don't you?" she countered and tore a stripe in his coat. Her cheeks still awash with a bright flush from the kiss.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11