Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peter x Nys 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Gingerdemon YOU...

Nys shrugged. "No, not really. I don't think about them all that often, and to be honest, they weren't the greatest, either." He smiled sheepishly. "And... you?"

Nyx blinked once, watching. Looking at Tink, she furrowed her eyebrows. "Is Peter okay...?"
@Gingerdemon YOU...

Nys shrugged. "No, not really. I don't think about them all that often, and to be honest, they weren't the greatest, either." He smiled sheepishly. "And... you?"

Nyx blinked once, watching. Looking at Tink, she furrowed her eyebrows. "Is Peter okay...?"
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker Me? ;D

Peter's shoulders stilled but she didn't look up. "I can only remember my mother and father discussing what was to become of me when I became a lady. So I flew here, and the fairies took me in." She raised her head up slowly to look at Nys, eyes shining. "I'll take you home. If you miss them." Her voice was dead and all of the plants around her dropped leaves and started to die. "Like everyone else."

Tink clasped Nys's shoulder and quietly explained that every person Peter had ever brought to NeverLand stole Peter's heart, and then took it with them when they almost forced her to take them home. They always thought it would just be fun for a while, not that they had any ties. And Peter dies a little inside every time.
@DragonSeeker Me? ;D

Peter's shoulders stilled but she didn't look up. "I can only remember my mother and father discussing what was to become of me when I became a lady. So I flew here, and the fairies took me in." She raised her head up slowly to look at Nys, eyes shining. "I'll take you home. If you miss them." Her voice was dead and all of the plants around her dropped leaves and started to die. "Like everyone else."

Tink clasped Nys's shoulder and quietly explained that every person Peter had ever brought to NeverLand stole Peter's heart, and then took it with them when they almost forced her to take them home. They always thought it would just be fun for a while, not that they had any ties. And Peter dies a little inside every time.
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon You.

Nys shook his head furiously. "No! I don't want to go back!" He said, almost in a frantic whisper. His eyes looked panicked at the thought of leaving. "I would never want to go home! I don't want to!"

Nyx nodded in understanding, but shook her head. "Nys would never do that. He's a very trustworthy friend. He'd never leave Peter."
@Gingerdemon You.

Nys shook his head furiously. "No! I don't want to go back!" He said, almost in a frantic whisper. His eyes looked panicked at the thought of leaving. "I would never want to go home! I don't want to!"

Nyx nodded in understanding, but shook her head. "Nys would never do that. He's a very trustworthy friend. He'd never leave Peter."
@dragonseeker ^J^ it's nice to be back, bringing the feels...

Peter didn't dare to believe that Nys really wanted to stay. "You...you mean it? You want to...stay? Here? ...with me?" She was terrified that he was joking.

Tink perked up at Nys's words but then looked at Nyx with a red glow. "If your human is daring to lie..." she growled.
@dragonseeker ^J^ it's nice to be back, bringing the feels...

Peter didn't dare to believe that Nys really wanted to stay. "You...you mean it? You want to...stay? Here? ...with me?" She was terrified that he was joking.

Tink perked up at Nys's words but then looked at Nyx with a red glow. "If your human is daring to lie..." she growled.
@Gingerdemon

"I mean it, Peter! I'd never want to go back... Ever..."

Nyx folded her arms. "Nys isn't human. And he would never lie." She replied firmly, grinning with pride at her companion.
@Gingerdemon

"I mean it, Peter! I'd never want to go back... Ever..."

Nyx folded her arms. "Nys isn't human. And he would never lie." She replied firmly, grinning with pride at her companion.
@dragonseeker woof. I have three performances this week (Thurs, fri, sat) and dear lerd this is going to be interesting!

Peter's cheeks glowed a brilliant pink and she shot forward, hugging Nys tightly enough to knock him off the branch. "You don't want to leave YouDon'tWantToLeave YOUDON'TWANTTOLEAVE!!!!" she shouted as they soared above the canopy. Then she realized what she was doing and let go of him a little, but still enough that he wouldn't fall. Then she pecked his cheek quickly and looked away even faster.

Tink smiled at Nyx and nodded. "You can understand why I would be...suspicious of his possible motives after centuries of the same thing happening constantly..."
@dragonseeker woof. I have three performances this week (Thurs, fri, sat) and dear lerd this is going to be interesting!

Peter's cheeks glowed a brilliant pink and she shot forward, hugging Nys tightly enough to knock him off the branch. "You don't want to leave YouDon'tWantToLeave YOUDON'TWANTTOLEAVE!!!!" she shouted as they soared above the canopy. Then she realized what she was doing and let go of him a little, but still enough that he wouldn't fall. Then she pecked his cheek quickly and looked away even faster.

Tink smiled at Nyx and nodded. "You can understand why I would be...suspicious of his possible motives after centuries of the same thing happening constantly..."
@Gingerdemon XP

Nys let out an amused chuckle, but when Peter kissed his cheek, his face gained the color red and he also looked away quickly. "Why would I want to leave?" He asked, letting out a giggle.

Nyx nodded. "Completely. A lot of girls left Nys in the dirt, too. Although I didn't rally like any of them, anyways."
@Gingerdemon XP

Nys let out an amused chuckle, but when Peter kissed his cheek, his face gained the color red and he also looked away quickly. "Why would I want to leave?" He asked, letting out a giggle.

Nyx nodded. "Completely. A lot of girls left Nys in the dirt, too. Although I didn't rally like any of them, anyways."
@dragonseeker

Peter's eyes lost some of their shine and she looked down, whispering "I don't know. But they always do." Then she perked up again and set him on a branch. "I never showed you the home underground did I?" Her very hair seemed to grow brighter. Then she whistled, and the Lost Boys burst into the clearing, for they had been hiding in the bushes the whole time. "Yes, Captain?" Curly said with a embarrassed salute.

Tink laughed knowingly and grabbed Nys's hand, flying her to the Home U directly. Peter always liked to make it seem harder to get to than it was.
@dragonseeker

Peter's eyes lost some of their shine and she looked down, whispering "I don't know. But they always do." Then she perked up again and set him on a branch. "I never showed you the home underground did I?" Her very hair seemed to grow brighter. Then she whistled, and the Lost Boys burst into the clearing, for they had been hiding in the bushes the whole time. "Yes, Captain?" Curly said with a embarrassed salute.

Tink laughed knowingly and grabbed Nys's hand, flying her to the Home U directly. Peter always liked to make it seem harder to get to than it was.
@Gingerdemon

Soul walked casually out of the bushes, as he had just arrived. "Yes, Captain?" He blinked once, then looked harshly at the other boys. "Were you boys spying again?"

Nys grinned, chuckling a bit. "I don't think you have, no."

Nyx followed, laughing.
@Gingerdemon

Soul walked casually out of the bushes, as he had just arrived. "Yes, Captain?" He blinked once, then looked harshly at the other boys. "Were you boys spying again?"

Nys grinned, chuckling a bit. "I don't think you have, no."

Nyx followed, laughing.
@dragonseeker OPENING NIGHT SIT WENT AWESOME YASSSSSSSSSSS! *AHEM*

Peter wagged a finger jokingly at the Lost Boys and nodded to Soul. Then she turned to Nys. "We need to fix that right away. But first! We have to blindfold you so if Hook captures you he can't make you spill!"

Tink giggled and joked with Nyx, before flying quickly into the Home Underground and perching on top of a large mushroom.
@dragonseeker OPENING NIGHT SIT WENT AWESOME YASSSSSSSSSSS! *AHEM*

Peter wagged a finger jokingly at the Lost Boys and nodded to Soul. Then she turned to Nys. "We need to fix that right away. But first! We have to blindfold you so if Hook captures you he can't make you spill!"

Tink giggled and joked with Nyx, before flying quickly into the Home Underground and perching on top of a large mushroom.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11