Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peter x Nys 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Gingerdemon

Nyx looked at Nys before smiling and flying over to land on Peter's hand. She waved to the Lost Boys happily. It was nice to make new friends!

Soul let out a growl. "Hook ambushed us. We've been holding them back best we can, but they've got too many. You--" He stopped short as he lifted his head to look into the forest. "I have to go." He said, then dashed off toward a small path in the forest.
@Gingerdemon

Nyx looked at Nys before smiling and flying over to land on Peter's hand. She waved to the Lost Boys happily. It was nice to make new friends!

Soul let out a growl. "Hook ambushed us. We've been holding them back best we can, but they've got too many. You--" He stopped short as he lifted his head to look into the forest. "I have to go." He said, then dashed off toward a small path in the forest.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker

The worry flashed across Peter's face even as the LostBoys walked closer and fauned over Nyx. "And! We have another newbie! Nys, if you would." Peter gestured beside her for the boy to stand. "Lady Nyx and Nys are to be treated the same as me or anyone else I bring. You know the drill. But right now that will sadly have to wait because I do believe we are under attack."
@DragonSeeker

The worry flashed across Peter's face even as the LostBoys walked closer and fauned over Nyx. "And! We have another newbie! Nys, if you would." Peter gestured beside her for the boy to stand. "Lady Nyx and Nys are to be treated the same as me or anyone else I bring. You know the drill. But right now that will sadly have to wait because I do believe we are under attack."
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon

Nys got up and jumped down from the branch he was sitting on. He looked slightly bewildered as Lost Boys surrounded him, greeting him. He was half smiling, but when he heard Peter, panic overtook him. "You're under attack?"
@Gingerdemon

Nys got up and jumped down from the branch he was sitting on. He looked slightly bewildered as Lost Boys surrounded him, greeting him. He was half smiling, but when he heard Peter, panic overtook him. "You're under attack?"
@DragonSeeker

Peter grinned like a cat. "Nothing to worry about! The last one was...well we were in the middle of a war when Short-Guy-whatever-his-name-was summoned me. I don't know if it stopped while I was gone... but it's fine! They never-" a cannonball shot through the trees towards Peter's stomach and she leaned as far back as she could to avoid it. "Manage to hurt us." She finished hurridly. "Alright boys! Everything ready?" The crowd of children yelled a semblance of an affirmative. "Then let's get us a Pirate!" With that the boys dashed through the trees, Peter flying above them and crowing. "Hook you dog I thought you would have learned!"
@DragonSeeker

Peter grinned like a cat. "Nothing to worry about! The last one was...well we were in the middle of a war when Short-Guy-whatever-his-name-was summoned me. I don't know if it stopped while I was gone... but it's fine! They never-" a cannonball shot through the trees towards Peter's stomach and she leaned as far back as she could to avoid it. "Manage to hurt us." She finished hurridly. "Alright boys! Everything ready?" The crowd of children yelled a semblance of an affirmative. "Then let's get us a Pirate!" With that the boys dashed through the trees, Peter flying above them and crowing. "Hook you dog I thought you would have learned!"
@Gingerdemon Oh. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER ONE

BRUH

SHOULD I PLAY HOOK

Nys nodded, quietly staring at Peter as she disappeared. "Well, Nyx, we can cross this off our bucket list."
@Gingerdemon Oh. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER ONE

BRUH

SHOULD I PLAY HOOK

Nys nodded, quietly staring at Peter as she disappeared. "Well, Nyx, we can cross this off our bucket list."
@dragonseeker we can both do hook :")

Peter launched herself into the fight, trading blows and dodging cannon shot, when a single voice rang out over the entire din. "Peter. Pan. Back again after so long. I'm overjoyed." He dabbed a handkerchief jokingly to his cheeks with his hook. Peter just knashed her baby teeth and growled. "What do you think you will ever win, James Hook?! Or should I say, CODFISH!" With that she lunged down at him, sword flashing. The rest of the fight recommenced, but there was a large clear area around the two adversaries .
@dragonseeker we can both do hook :")

Peter launched herself into the fight, trading blows and dodging cannon shot, when a single voice rang out over the entire din. "Peter. Pan. Back again after so long. I'm overjoyed." He dabbed a handkerchief jokingly to his cheeks with his hook. Peter just knashed her baby teeth and growled. "What do you think you will ever win, James Hook?! Or should I say, CODFISH!" With that she lunged down at him, sword flashing. The rest of the fight recommenced, but there was a large clear area around the two adversaries .
@Gingerdemon Hows that gonna work? *Nys catches on and starts screaming the word Codfish at Hook*

Soul kept fighting, his surroundings a blur and the only thing clear being his enemies. He was well aware of the man behind him who had a gun, and was about to fire. He was also aware of the two men rushing him with swords and the woman that was aiming for his head, a crossbow in hand. He jumped up, the man pulling the trigger on the gun just a moment too late. The two that had rushed him crashed into the man with the gun, and that left the woman. She pulled the trigger, and arrow just missing Soul's leg. He rushed toward her, two black, shadowy daggers materializing in his hands.
@Gingerdemon Hows that gonna work? *Nys catches on and starts screaming the word Codfish at Hook*

Soul kept fighting, his surroundings a blur and the only thing clear being his enemies. He was well aware of the man behind him who had a gun, and was about to fire. He was also aware of the two men rushing him with swords and the woman that was aiming for his head, a crossbow in hand. He jumped up, the man pulling the trigger on the gun just a moment too late. The two that had rushed him crashed into the man with the gun, and that left the woman. She pulled the trigger, and arrow just missing Soul's leg. He rushed toward her, two black, shadowy daggers materializing in his hands.
@dragonseeker hold up. What is Soul in this. Because I am trying to keep it close to cannon. And if he isn't a fairy, or an Indian healer, he isn't magic. Even Peter isn't Magic.
@dragonseeker hold up. What is Soul in this. Because I am trying to keep it close to cannon. And if he isn't a fairy, or an Indian healer, he isn't magic. Even Peter isn't Magic.
@Gingerdemon *gasps* NUO HOW COULD YU but he could be a fairy. Possibly. He's be a human fairy. I think. Or he's just had a life of hard training and-- HOLD UP GINGER. WAIT. JUST. HOLD UR HORSES. You do realize he's possessed... right?
@Gingerdemon *gasps* NUO HOW COULD YU but he could be a fairy. Possibly. He's be a human fairy. I think. Or he's just had a life of hard training and-- HOLD UP GINGER. WAIT. JUST. HOLD UR HORSES. You do realize he's possessed... right?
@Dragonseeker what?!
@Dragonseeker what?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11