Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peter x Nys 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Gingerdemon TuT

Nys tipped his head to the side. "Maybe I'm hearing things, then. However," He smiled. "I don't need to be carried. Shall we continue?"

Nyx nodded, and soon finished the set and set to work on the tray. It didn't take long, either. She grinned at her work as it became a reality. Setting the tray down, she took and placed the porcelain tea set pieces onto the tray one by one, making sure to adjust it to make it look presentable. "Is this okay?"

(The set looks something like this:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9jSFIKTQW5C2-_iffFl-H7fnMbGGNomCEPuJokpYUdE6RYk1CDQ)
@Gingerdemon TuT

Nys tipped his head to the side. "Maybe I'm hearing things, then. However," He smiled. "I don't need to be carried. Shall we continue?"

Nyx nodded, and soon finished the set and set to work on the tray. It didn't take long, either. She grinned at her work as it became a reality. Setting the tray down, she took and placed the porcelain tea set pieces onto the tray one by one, making sure to adjust it to make it look presentable. "Is this okay?"

(The set looks something like this:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9jSFIKTQW5C2-_iffFl-H7fnMbGGNomCEPuJokpYUdE6RYk1CDQ)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker

"Of course, as long as you're feeling alright!" Peter again took Nys's arm and led him through the undergrowth. As soon as they reached the tree that led to the Home, Peter had one of the Lost Boys open the tunnel and took his blindfold off. "Welcome to the family, see you soon!" and with that pushed him into the darkness and closed the tunnel off, finally letting her laughter loose along with the lost boys. (In a few steps there is a long chute straight down that turns into a slide and dumps you out into the Home)

Tink gaped and jumped up and down. "They're so pretty!!! Thank you!!" Giving Nyx a huge hug she grabbed the kettle and walked over to make tea. "What do you like in your tea?"
@DragonSeeker

"Of course, as long as you're feeling alright!" Peter again took Nys's arm and led him through the undergrowth. As soon as they reached the tree that led to the Home, Peter had one of the Lost Boys open the tunnel and took his blindfold off. "Welcome to the family, see you soon!" and with that pushed him into the darkness and closed the tunnel off, finally letting her laughter loose along with the lost boys. (In a few steps there is a long chute straight down that turns into a slide and dumps you out into the Home)

Tink gaped and jumped up and down. "They're so pretty!!! Thank you!!" Giving Nyx a huge hug she grabbed the kettle and walked over to make tea. "What do you like in your tea?"
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon (oh this is gonna be hilarious)

Nys barely had time to protest as he was pushed down a hole. He was already shouting slightly, unsure of what lay at the bottom. Surely nothing dangerous?

Soul burst into laughter along with the rest of the group, but it was a calm, collected laughter.

Nyx shrugged. "Usually just mint. Hey- do you hear something? It sounds like someone's shouting." She muttered, raising an eyebrow as the sound of shouting was indeed apparent, and growing steadily louder.
@Gingerdemon (oh this is gonna be hilarious)

Nys barely had time to protest as he was pushed down a hole. He was already shouting slightly, unsure of what lay at the bottom. Surely nothing dangerous?

Soul burst into laughter along with the rest of the group, but it was a calm, collected laughter.

Nyx shrugged. "Usually just mint. Hey- do you hear something? It sounds like someone's shouting." She muttered, raising an eyebrow as the sound of shouting was indeed apparent, and growing steadily louder.
@DragonSeeker lol yeah

Peter guffawed loudly before making her way (Downtown, walking fast) through a second tunnel, arriving in the home underground before Nys and posing in the throne that took up a wall. Perching Capitan Hook's old hat over one eye, she waited for the boys inevitable arrival which would undoubtedly be hilarious.

The Lost boys joined in the laughter, before following Peter into the tunnels, waiting for their entrance.

Tink shrugged and peeked out of one of the windows. "It's just Peter. But I don't see your human...Oh you are going to want to watch this, Nyx!"
@DragonSeeker lol yeah

Peter guffawed loudly before making her way (Downtown, walking fast) through a second tunnel, arriving in the home underground before Nys and posing in the throne that took up a wall. Perching Capitan Hook's old hat over one eye, she waited for the boys inevitable arrival which would undoubtedly be hilarious.

The Lost boys joined in the laughter, before following Peter into the tunnels, waiting for their entrance.

Tink shrugged and peeked out of one of the windows. "It's just Peter. But I don't see your human...Oh you are going to want to watch this, Nyx!"
@Gingerdemon (I gotcha)

Nyx watched from the window as the shouting got louder. Soon, Nys tumbled out of one of the entrances and ultimately faceplanted into the floor, nearly flipping entirely over. A slight groan came from him. "Owwww........."

Soul watched as all the Lost Boys, including Peter, all slipped down their tunnels. He slipped down his respectable tunnel as well, arriving first after Peter. He leaned on the wall in the far corner, grinning as Nys went barreling into the Home Underground.
@Gingerdemon (I gotcha)

Nyx watched from the window as the shouting got louder. Soon, Nys tumbled out of one of the entrances and ultimately faceplanted into the floor, nearly flipping entirely over. A slight groan came from him. "Owwww........."

Soul watched as all the Lost Boys, including Peter, all slipped down their tunnels. He slipped down his respectable tunnel as well, arriving first after Peter. He leaned on the wall in the far corner, grinning as Nys went barreling into the Home Underground.
@DragonSeeker (OK so you know how I sometimes kinda steal a little from the movie? Yeah I'm doing that now) so bare with me ^J^

Immediately, the Lost Boys all tumbled down their tunnels, yelling when they hit each other. When she noticed that Nys was finally looking at her, Peter removed the smile from her face. Jumping off of her throne, Peter raised her sword and strode over to Nys. "Welcome, husband. You must punish the children immediately! Before they try to kill you... But then, we should kill them first!" Turning around to the Lost Boys, Peter stood calm for a moment. Then she she yelled and ran at them all. The boys all cowered behind the throne and Peter laughed as she stabbed at them through the chair. (They don't get hurt but it looks like they are legitimately terrified that she might run them through.)Several of them began to call for help from Nys as the others plead with Peter.

Tink laughed from inside her house at the performance, making eye contact with Soul and raising her hand in mock salute.
@DragonSeeker (OK so you know how I sometimes kinda steal a little from the movie? Yeah I'm doing that now) so bare with me ^J^

Immediately, the Lost Boys all tumbled down their tunnels, yelling when they hit each other. When she noticed that Nys was finally looking at her, Peter removed the smile from her face. Jumping off of her throne, Peter raised her sword and strode over to Nys. "Welcome, husband. You must punish the children immediately! Before they try to kill you... But then, we should kill them first!" Turning around to the Lost Boys, Peter stood calm for a moment. Then she she yelled and ran at them all. The boys all cowered behind the throne and Peter laughed as she stabbed at them through the chair. (They don't get hurt but it looks like they are legitimately terrified that she might run them through.)Several of them began to call for help from Nys as the others plead with Peter.

Tink laughed from inside her house at the performance, making eye contact with Soul and raising her hand in mock salute.
@Gingerdemon Oh I would make Nys angry but the child has enough on his hands so NO

Nys looked confused for a moment before standing up and dusting himself off. "Now, now, dear Peter... You mustn't harm the boys, for I'll give them a nice, long lecture on what it is to be a man instead." He muttered, giving the boys a playfully stern look.

Soul flashed Tink a grin and a salute in return before moving his way over to the little house. "This is probably as happy as I've seen her in a while." He muttered quietly, letting out a bit of a chuckle.
@Gingerdemon Oh I would make Nys angry but the child has enough on his hands so NO

Nys looked confused for a moment before standing up and dusting himself off. "Now, now, dear Peter... You mustn't harm the boys, for I'll give them a nice, long lecture on what it is to be a man instead." He muttered, giving the boys a playfully stern look.

Soul flashed Tink a grin and a salute in return before moving his way over to the little house. "This is probably as happy as I've seen her in a while." He muttered quietly, letting out a bit of a chuckle.
@DragonSeeker OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR (NYS'S) RESPONSE YASSSSS

Turning to look at Nys, Peter smiled and lunged at the boys, making them all scurry out from behind her throne. Then she took a seat again (Back against one arm and legs up on the other) and smiled evilly. "That sounds like a better punishment to me. What it means to be a man!" The Lost Boys were silent for a moment before looking at each other and throwing themselves at Peters feet. "NO! PLEASE KILL US!"

Tink turned back to Nyx with her tea in hand, smiling at the antics going on outside their little house.
@DragonSeeker OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR (NYS'S) RESPONSE YASSSSS

Turning to look at Nys, Peter smiled and lunged at the boys, making them all scurry out from behind her throne. Then she took a seat again (Back against one arm and legs up on the other) and smiled evilly. "That sounds like a better punishment to me. What it means to be a man!" The Lost Boys were silent for a moment before looking at each other and throwing themselves at Peters feet. "NO! PLEASE KILL US!"

Tink turned back to Nyx with her tea in hand, smiling at the antics going on outside their little house.
@Gingerdemon *grins* I love my babies.

Nys laughed heartily at the boys, and then looked at Peter. "Well? Your call. We could put them to bed early...." An evil grin spread across his face as he eyed the boys.

Nyx took the tea, thanking her host. "So is this normal?" She inquired, rocking on her heels as she sipped the tea.
@Gingerdemon *grins* I love my babies.

Nys laughed heartily at the boys, and then looked at Peter. "Well? Your call. We could put them to bed early...." An evil grin spread across his face as he eyed the boys.

Nyx took the tea, thanking her host. "So is this normal?" She inquired, rocking on her heels as she sipped the tea.
@DragonSeeker sameee

Peter smirked and kicked them lightly off of her feet. "I won't kill you...especially since our newest addition to the family has suggested something so much better!" Smiling up at Nys, she grinned. "How about lecture, then early bed. But first!" All of the Lost Boys gulped because they knew where this was going (Keep in mind that Peter was alive at the time that "medicine" was given to children every night, and they believed that the worse it tasted the better...stupid Victorians!) "They have to take their medicine!"

Tink shrugged and laughed. "No. Only when Peter has a new friend. Wendy was the first that she tried this out on...and almost stabbed Slightly in the arm."
@DragonSeeker sameee

Peter smirked and kicked them lightly off of her feet. "I won't kill you...especially since our newest addition to the family has suggested something so much better!" Smiling up at Nys, she grinned. "How about lecture, then early bed. But first!" All of the Lost Boys gulped because they knew where this was going (Keep in mind that Peter was alive at the time that "medicine" was given to children every night, and they believed that the worse it tasted the better...stupid Victorians!) "They have to take their medicine!"

Tink shrugged and laughed. "No. Only when Peter has a new friend. Wendy was the first that she tried this out on...and almost stabbed Slightly in the arm."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11