Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peter x Nys 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@dragonseeker

Peter glanced back down at the lava. "I don't think that we will be able to cross..." suddenly the small man, Rumpelstiltskin, appeared before the group. "The council has turned on themselves! They are slain!" Then he disappeared again. Peter did a few celebratory barrel rolls in excitement. "This means you can come earlier than I thought!!"
@dragonseeker

Peter glanced back down at the lava. "I don't think that we will be able to cross..." suddenly the small man, Rumpelstiltskin, appeared before the group. "The council has turned on themselves! They are slain!" Then he disappeared again. Peter did a few celebratory barrel rolls in excitement. "This means you can come earlier than I thought!!"
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon AHAHAHAHAHAHA YASSSS

Nys looked at Rumpelstiltskin and nodded, then slightly jumped when Peter exclaimed something. As he calmed down, he smiled slightly. "Yeah, I guess so." He said, then watched as Nyx danced happily around Tinkerbell.
@Gingerdemon AHAHAHAHAHAHA YASSSS

Nys looked at Rumpelstiltskin and nodded, then slightly jumped when Peter exclaimed something. As he calmed down, he smiled slightly. "Yeah, I guess so." He said, then watched as Nyx danced happily around Tinkerbell.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@dragonseeker yesssss

Tink happily danced with Nyx, then flashed a few times near a small opening. "Tink, what are you on about?" Peter huffed good naturedly and looked to see what was there. "An escape!!" She cried happily. She would never tell, but being underground so far for so long was making her feel sick. Even the Home Underground was close to the surface. "Come onnnnnnn!!!" She turned back to Nys expectantly. All the others had been transported one by one back to their separate places, but not them.
@dragonseeker yesssss

Tink happily danced with Nyx, then flashed a few times near a small opening. "Tink, what are you on about?" Peter huffed good naturedly and looked to see what was there. "An escape!!" She cried happily. She would never tell, but being underground so far for so long was making her feel sick. Even the Home Underground was close to the surface. "Come onnnnnnn!!!" She turned back to Nys expectantly. All the others had been transported one by one back to their separate places, but not them.
@Gingerdemon Nvm X3

Nys followed Peter quietly, slightly confused about what they were doing. He didn't speak up, though, and just watched as Nyx practically got dragged off by TInkerbell.
@Gingerdemon Nvm X3

Nys followed Peter quietly, slightly confused about what they were doing. He didn't speak up, though, and just watched as Nyx practically got dragged off by TInkerbell.
@dragonseeker

When the four finally broke the surface, Peter shot above the tree line to try and figure out where they were. "I think you both will really like Neverland!" Tink exclaimed to Nyx, trying to contain her enthusiasm. "But I am not sure how we will get your boy there if he can't fly..."
@dragonseeker

When the four finally broke the surface, Peter shot above the tree line to try and figure out where they were. "I think you both will really like Neverland!" Tink exclaimed to Nyx, trying to contain her enthusiasm. "But I am not sure how we will get your boy there if he can't fly..."
@Gingerdemon XD

Nyx shrugged. "We'll figure it out. Actually...... He's a shifter, so he can just shift into something that can fly!!!" She exclaimed, doing a twirl. "This is gonna be so exciting!!"
@Gingerdemon XD

Nyx shrugged. "We'll figure it out. Actually...... He's a shifter, so he can just shift into something that can fly!!!" She exclaimed, doing a twirl. "This is gonna be so exciting!!"
@dragonseeker

Peter shot back down through the trees. "Soooooooooo......you guys ready for an awfully big adventure?!" Tink rolled her eyes and popped her hip out, resting a hand there. "What do you think, Peter Pan?"
@dragonseeker

Peter shot back down through the trees. "Soooooooooo......you guys ready for an awfully big adventure?!" Tink rolled her eyes and popped her hip out, resting a hand there. "What do you think, Peter Pan?"
@Gingerdemon

Nyx let out a squee. "I am!!!!!!" She squeaked, bouncing up and down. Nys smiled. "I guess I am. What exactly are we waiting for?"
@Gingerdemon

Nyx let out a squee. "I am!!!!!!" She squeaked, bouncing up and down. Nys smiled. "I guess I am. What exactly are we waiting for?"
@dragonseeker

Peter grinned and raised two fingers to her mouth, whistling loudly. The snap of sails sounded in the air above them and a huge shadow hovered above the trees. "That." Then Peter cupped her hands around her mouth and crowed. An answering call came from above. A well worn rope ladder defended through the trees, while Peter picked the fairies up gently. She grinned broadly to Nyx. "I like your enthusiasm! Now, have you ever been aboard a pirate ship?"
@dragonseeker

Peter grinned and raised two fingers to her mouth, whistling loudly. The snap of sails sounded in the air above them and a huge shadow hovered above the trees. "That." Then Peter cupped her hands around her mouth and crowed. An answering call came from above. A well worn rope ladder defended through the trees, while Peter picked the fairies up gently. She grinned broadly to Nyx. "I like your enthusiasm! Now, have you ever been aboard a pirate ship?"
@Gingerdemon

Nyx jumped up and down. "I haven't!! Can I?" She asked excitedly.
Nys looked at Peter. "You wouldn't mind if I flew on my own, would you? I'm a little.... iffy... when it comes to ships..."
@Gingerdemon

Nyx jumped up and down. "I haven't!! Can I?" She asked excitedly.
Nys looked at Peter. "You wouldn't mind if I flew on my own, would you? I'm a little.... iffy... when it comes to ships..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11