Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peter x Nys 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@dragonseeker sorry im so late, exams have me swamped!

She grinned at the little fairy and began to rise alongside the ladder. "You are welcome to do whatever you would like Nys. This is, after all, your adventure. Though I would ask you to join us on deck before taking off." Peter said over her shoulder. Then, she looked down at the fairy, just before they broke the canopy. "Will you cover your eyes please my lady? The reveal is better this way!"
@dragonseeker sorry im so late, exams have me swamped!

She grinned at the little fairy and began to rise alongside the ladder. "You are welcome to do whatever you would like Nys. This is, after all, your adventure. Though I would ask you to join us on deck before taking off." Peter said over her shoulder. Then, she looked down at the fairy, just before they broke the canopy. "Will you cover your eyes please my lady? The reveal is better this way!"
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon No prob. Lol I've been in NY since Sunday, and we didn't bring ze computer, so I couldn't post anyways. I just got back a while ago, so. Yeh. :D Also, I have an OC who happens to be a made up species. He takes shape as a dark elf, but would you object if I made him some sort of village guardian for the Tribal people in Neverland? And like Peter just kinda disappeared and when she gets back, everything went wrong with the pirates so it becomes a big fight and Peter arrives in the middle of it? Lol.

Nys smiled, his back sprouting a pair of wings as he took off, landing on the deck of the ship behind Peter. "So.. How exactly do we get to Neverland...?"
@Gingerdemon No prob. Lol I've been in NY since Sunday, and we didn't bring ze computer, so I couldn't post anyways. I just got back a while ago, so. Yeh. :D Also, I have an OC who happens to be a made up species. He takes shape as a dark elf, but would you object if I made him some sort of village guardian for the Tribal people in Neverland? And like Peter just kinda disappeared and when she gets back, everything went wrong with the pirates so it becomes a big fight and Peter arrives in the middle of it? Lol.

Nys smiled, his back sprouting a pair of wings as he took off, landing on the deck of the ship behind Peter. "So.. How exactly do we get to Neverland...?"
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@dragonseeker sure! I like that idea! I will write for hook and a little lost boys if its alright with you :)

Peter smiled softly "all in good time. Now, my lady, you may open your eyes. See for yourself your first pirate ship!" Tink flew off to a different part of the ship, while Peter could hardly keep her composure. Something was wrong with her NeverLand.
@dragonseeker sure! I like that idea! I will write for hook and a little lost boys if its alright with you :)

Peter smiled softly "all in good time. Now, my lady, you may open your eyes. See for yourself your first pirate ship!" Tink flew off to a different part of the ship, while Peter could hardly keep her composure. Something was wrong with her NeverLand.
@Gingerdemon YASSSS *high five* (I gtg to bed now, but I'll be on tomorrow. :D)

Nys looked at the ship curiously, letting out a few words of amazement. "This is amazing..." He mumbled, practically inspecting each part of the ship.

Nyx was elated. "AAAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!" She screamed, flying practically everywhere she could go on the ship. "It's even floating!!"
@Gingerdemon YASSSS *high five* (I gtg to bed now, but I'll be on tomorrow. :D)

Nys looked at the ship curiously, letting out a few words of amazement. "This is amazing..." He mumbled, practically inspecting each part of the ship.

Nyx was elated. "AAAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!" She screamed, flying practically everywhere she could go on the ship. "It's even floating!!"
@Gingerdemon WHEREARE YOUUUUUU
@Gingerdemon WHEREARE YOUUUUUU
@DragonSeeker PARTIES IN PLACES WITH LITTLE TO NO SERVICE

Peter again smiled indulgently "Of course it is floating My Lady, otherwise how in the world would you expect to arrive at NeverLand in style?" Then she turned to Nys "You are of course still welcome to fly alongside, though I will let you know that this will be as smooth, if not smoother as flying yourself. There is no turbulence with me on board to speak of, much unlike when the Pirates are in possession and in the water."
@DragonSeeker PARTIES IN PLACES WITH LITTLE TO NO SERVICE

Peter again smiled indulgently "Of course it is floating My Lady, otherwise how in the world would you expect to arrive at NeverLand in style?" Then she turned to Nys "You are of course still welcome to fly alongside, though I will let you know that this will be as smooth, if not smoother as flying yourself. There is no turbulence with me on board to speak of, much unlike when the Pirates are in possession and in the water."
@Gingerdemon WHY

Nys smiled. "I think I'll stay on the ship, thank you." He chuckled, watching as Nyx zipped around the ship, examining every little detail and commenting about it.
@Gingerdemon WHY

Nys smiled. "I think I'll stay on the ship, thank you." He chuckled, watching as Nyx zipped around the ship, examining every little detail and commenting about it.
@DragonSeeker ...because I have a social life and friends...?

Tink zoomed off to narrate and explain every part of the ship for Nyx, and Peter flew to the wheel. "Everyone should hold on to something in Three-Two!" and they shot forward and up, so fast that if Peter had not had practice, she likely would have slammed into the wall behind her and broken something.
@DragonSeeker ...because I have a social life and friends...?

Tink zoomed off to narrate and explain every part of the ship for Nyx, and Peter flew to the wheel. "Everyone should hold on to something in Three-Two!" and they shot forward and up, so fast that if Peter had not had practice, she likely would have slammed into the wall behind her and broken something.
@Gingerdemon Oh. Right. I forgot you were public schooled. XD YOU HAS FRIENDS. ME DOES NOT. OTHER THAN A SELECT FEW FROM CHURCH AND HANGOUTS AND FR LOL

Nys managed to catch himself as he was suddenly dragged down with the sudden jerk upwards. Nyx didn't seem affected, and didn't seem to notice Nys lying on the ground/wall.
@Gingerdemon Oh. Right. I forgot you were public schooled. XD YOU HAS FRIENDS. ME DOES NOT. OTHER THAN A SELECT FEW FROM CHURCH AND HANGOUTS AND FR LOL

Nys managed to catch himself as he was suddenly dragged down with the sudden jerk upwards. Nyx didn't seem affected, and didn't seem to notice Nys lying on the ground/wall.
@DragonSeeker Yep, Im a Sophomore now :D And I have literally so many friends that I had to cordinate who's parties to go to so that I could sleep in between...Still am running on like 2hrs of sleep right now... hahaha

Peter laughed aloud at Nys's almost-fall and tightened her hands on the wheel. She wanted, no needed, to get home before sundown. Something was wrong at home, and she needed to know.
@DragonSeeker Yep, Im a Sophomore now :D And I have literally so many friends that I had to cordinate who's parties to go to so that I could sleep in between...Still am running on like 2hrs of sleep right now... hahaha

Peter laughed aloud at Nys's almost-fall and tightened her hands on the wheel. She wanted, no needed, to get home before sundown. Something was wrong at home, and she needed to know.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11